Red ; eli moskowitz / hawk.

Від tzurue

𝖙ell myself it's time now, gotta let go. ౨୧ eli 'hawk' moskowitz x soomin fields. cobra kai (2018). [earlier... Більше

RED.
Zero: The Bento Box.
Intermission: Graphics.
One: Miggy Meets Minnie.
Two: Teaching Miggy and Minnie.
Three: The Halloween Dance
Four: I Would.
Five: Kick Ass.
Six: Sweetheart.
Seven: Minnie Catches Up.
Eight: Dates & Doodles.
Nine: Tattoos Will Mean Forever.
Ten: A Messy Revenge Party.
Eleven: All Valley.
Thirteen: The Wheel.
Fourteen: Valley Fest.
Fifteen: Tory With A Y.
Sixteen: Mall Incident.
Seventeen: New Faces.
Eighteen: Geikos.
Nineteen: Another Party.
Twenty: Interventions.
Twenty-One: Visitation.
Twenty-Two: Slow Starts.
Twenty-Three: The Carwash.
Twenty-Four: Dinosaurs and Detention.
Twenty-Five: Golf Incident.
Twenty-Six: Buffy and Johnny.
Twenty-Seven: Just Date Already.
Twenty-Eight: Courtpeople.
Twenty-Nine: A Christmas Special.
Thirty: Day 1.
Thirty-One: Date Two.
Thirty-Two: Flight.
Thirty-Three: Wasted Amends.
Thirty-Four: Rematch.
Thirty-Five: Reassurance.

Twelve: The Hardware Store.

103 4 0
Від tzurue

♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡

"YOU kidding me? Why do you need to get a fashion magazine?" Soomin asked Chaewon, who currently painting her toenails. "I'm having a spa day at home. Your father never brings me to anywhere anymore! Just go get it and I'll let you buy another comic." Chaewon replied.

"Really?" Soomin's eyes brightened, "Whatever you think. Go! Buy one!" Chaewon said, waving her hand off. Soomin needed to get some natural sun anyway given the fact she had stayed home all day.

Soomin went off by foot, the strip mall to the store wasn't so far. She mostly had her earbuds in one ear as she listened to a korean pop band loona. In fact, she was wearing a shirt with the band name on it.

Soomin walked into the small store near the Cobra Kai dojo, Soomin didn't even want to glance at the place.

"Do you have any magazines that have to relate with fashion?" Soomin asked the cashier, "Yeah, in that corner near the freezers." The man replied, Soomin nodded and bought all five of the ones displayed.

Yes all five, Chaewon didn't specify which ones!

All five of them had something to relate with fashion. Nail art, how to spice up your style, accessories to buy, hair care and skincare 101, etc.

Honestly while Soomin gave a glance at the magazines she would probably read some while chaewon watched Asian dramas.

"Oh my god you gotta be shitting me." Soomin muttered, the practice for cobra kai just ended and all the students were getting out.

She mostly kept her eyes focused on Miguel and Hawk. Soomin was having a streak in trying to avoid the two since the All Valley. She's noticed that they've all grown a different attitude since the team won. Did she like it? Of course not. That wasn't the two boys she became friends with (or the boy she didn't fall in love with...)!

Soomin tried to easily creep behind a pillar and planned to read one magazine at least until the two boys would be gone.

"Soomin? Is that you?" Suddenly she heard a voice, "Fuck." She muttered, now all the attention was on her. She looked up from the magazine, Soomin was currently leaning on the pillar sitting down.

"Yes?" She asked, meeting eyes with the familiar Johnny Lawrence. "Why do you still stray here? You thinking to join karate again?" Johnny joked.

"What? No! My mom just wanted me to buy these...uh...magazines." Soomin showed the bag full of them.

"I thought I'd read one before I get home. I didn't know your practice would end at this time." Soomin stood up, "Well...I've read enough I think I'm going to go now! By—!" Soomin was getting ready to walk away. "Wait!" Johnny rushed out.

Soomin internally rolled her eyes, "Yes?" She asked. "I'm going to replace a mirror at the hardware store, wanna go? Been a while since we uh...talked..." Johnny offered. "Oh?" Soomin's eyes widened.

Johnny Lawrence was offering Soomin Fields a trip to the hardware store—willingly too! "Don't you have Miguel to help you with that?" She questioned.

"I've assigned them to watch a movie. It's a cool one that's kick-ass you should watch it sometime." Johnny reckoned, "Sure, so then I won't have to go to the hardware store with you I suppose?" Soomin smirked.

"It's either you have fun with your good old once Sensei, or stay in your room with that mother of yours who cooks, watches Netflix, sleeps, and repeats." Johnny retorted.

"God damnit that was scarily accurate..." Soomin muttered. "Do I gain anything out of this experience?" Soomin asked, really she did kinda wanna go home.

"Having fun with your Sensei." "Past Sensei." "Having a free ride home." "I walked here anyway." "You're a stubborn little shit, you know that?"

Soomin laughed, knowing she's tested his patience more than enough. "Fine. Knowing that you'd willingly choose me to go with you to Home Depot already had me convinced." Soomin began to walk to the red striped car, getting memories of when she used to see it every time she'd leave the dojo.

"What if I told you Miguel told me to invite you?" Johnny followed

"Well you'd be kinda a pussy for listening to a kid way younger than you. Now get in, old man!" "This is what happens when I try to be nice with kids."

Soomin got into the car, she again never noticed Miguel and Hawk staring at the two. Well, Johnny obviously noticed.

He could easily tell the two were dumbfounded by the conversation he and Soomin were sharing. Johnny found it hilarious.

Hawk was Soomin's ex, Miguel was still somewhat friends but Soomin ghosted the hell out of.

"You two. Stop staring, it's like you have a crush on her, which for Miguel that'd be horrible, dude. You should know better than to not date your friend's ex." Johnny teased, knocking the two boys out of their daze and continued talking like normal.

"You getting in?" Soomin questioned from the car, "Yeah, be patient Minnie Mouse!" Johnny replied and walked to the front seat. Soomin chuckled, she hadn't heard that nickname in awhile.

"So where's the Home Depot at?" Soomin asked while Johnny was buckling his seat belt. "Not far. Like just around the corner somewhere." Johnny replied, he actually didn't know and planned to just follow the street roads.

"I'm choosing the music." Soomin suddenly said, "Oh god better not be that Korean shit you listen to." Johnny mumbled, he found the music sometimes too peppy. Soomin rolled her eyes jokingly while she flipped through random radio channels.

They either overplayed "trendy" but really they were kinda horrible songs or just basic songs. Or sometimes the radio channels would be really good.

Like when Soomin flipped through the channel 98.2 Wow (a/n: I made this radio channel name up lmfao but it'd be hilarious if this was an actual one) and they were just a bunch of 80's hits.

One song in particular Soomin knew very well. "Now playing: Lover, You Should've Come Over by Jeff Buckley! This is 98.2 Wow." The radio person said, Soomin smiled.

"I know this song!" Soomin smiled, surprising Johnny, "You actually know true music?" He asked, "When my dad first moved here he used to listen to a bunch of 80's shit. He has a vinyl collection in my parent's room, it's badass. Sometimes at two in the morning I could hear him singing this song in the shower." Soomin explained as the song started.

"Your dad is one cool man." Johnny shrugged, slightly smiling. Then he glanced at her arms, noticing a small black ink on her right one.

"When did your ass get tattoos?!" Johnny asked, "Do you parents know?"

Soomin's eyes widened, she forgot she was wearing a shirt and not a long sleeve. "They're not permanent, I swear." She lied, "Not permanent my ass, I've seen that shit a week ago but didn't think to ask." Johnny retorts, "Well you know when me and Hawk—or Eli, weird name, probably have to call him Hawk, were a thing..." Soomin began to explain, nervously.

"Oh so he took you on a date there and you guys designed some tattoos? Okay..." Johnny answered, "Is it a bad thing I'm hiding it from my parents?" Soomin asked, "If they find out more later you'll get in more trouble." Johnny advised, "Is that a yes?"

"However you decide, aren't you gonna sing the song or something?" Johnny guessed while his eyes were on the road, "You have to sing it too!" "I suck at singing." "Well everyone does, but we can't improve by doing nothing!"

The two began to sing the lyrics in peace, having a bit fun with it. Johnny was just mumbling the words while Soomin was really into it. Soomin knew the words by heart.

"Damn you're good at the lyrics." Johnny comments, "When my dad plays this song for hours on the end, it kinda gets to your brain." Soomin replied.

"How's the dojo been lately?" Soomin asked out of plain curiosity, "Well, we've been good. Usual usual. There's hasn't been a Minnie for Miggy but—" "Wait shut up the part is coming up!"

It's never over, all my riches for her smiles
when I slept so soft against her.
It's never over, all my blood for the sweetness of her laughter.
It's never over! She's the tear that hangs inside my soul forever...

Soomin was singing most of the feminine pronouns with masculine ones. Maybe she was overthinking, but she was kinda thinking of one specific person the whole time.

Soomin knows she shouldn't have, she was on a self mission to get over her ex as quick as possible. But that's gonna be hard for her knowing that she's a neighbor to one of his friends.

The rest of the time Soomin and Johnny mostly screamed (Soomin sang as best as she could) or laughed the whole time. Once the song was over they were basically just fresh in the parking lot.

The two got out while laughing, "You must be fun on karaoke night." Soomin chuckled while Johnny looked down on a piece of paper in his hand, "I don't usually have karaoke nights." Johnny replied, "Hm, maybe you sing in the shower." Soomin guessed.

The two walked in the store, Soomin looked around. The store was just shelves, grey everywhere, boxes, pretty much a bore. Johnny was trying to find help and talk to a worker.

"Do you know where we could get a mirror?" Johnny asked Soomin, "What am I? The worker?" Soomin sassed, "Well my bad assface no one here knows where to get a damn mirror." Johnny rolled his eyes, "There's a worker over there, the chubs." Soomin pointed, "That was the only valuable information you've said today." Johnny retorts and walked up to the worker.

"Hey, man." Johnny said to the worker, "Hey." The man replied, "I'm looking to replace a 4-by-8 piece of mirror." Johnny explained.

Though Soomin watched as the worker ignored whatever Johnny said. He was grinning and staring at Johnny's purple Metallica shirt.

"Metallica! Noice!" The worker comments.

"Rock on, man." Johnny replied, "Rock on indeed, man. The '80s were the best era ever. The best era ever. I mean, right! I mean, I was only like five years old when it happened, but still." The worker ranted, "You remember Caddyshack?"

"Yeah. Sure." Johnny blankly replied, Soomin was trying to stay quiet as possible as the worker was ranting about Metallica Soomin had no knowledge of.

"Yo, you have a loona shirt!" The worker pointed at Soomin's shirt. Soomin was surprised at the sudden outburst, "Yeah. Been a fan since the solo releases." Soomin then smiled, "Me too! My bias is Vivi, and I personally think Chuu's solo is the best." The worker exclaimed, "I personally like Hyunjin's." Soomin replied, finally someone she could talk to Loona about!

"Alright listen, I was partying with babes in the '80s, and this kid here isn't here to talk to you about Loona, you lunatics. Do you have the mirror glass or not?" Johnny interrupted.

"Oh..yeah. Uh. Definitely. Just...I'll be right back." The worker then muttered and walked to find the mirror, "Thanks." Johnny mumbled.

"Dude I haven't seen an orbit in the wild since forever! What a way to ruin the moment." Soomin pouted. Johnny again glanced down at the piece of paper in his hand, putting it in his pocket and completely ignoring Soomin's comment.

"Mr. LaRusso, it's uh. It's over here." The two heard, "That voice sounds awfully familiar." Soomin whispered, being sushed by Johnny.

The duo then looked over from a shelf nearby and saw the two figures Daniel LaRusso and Robby Keene. What a great coincidence!

"That's a deck screw. We could use that to hang the shelf but the screw will be doing all the work. Eventually, it'd give out under all this weight." Daniel was explaining to Robby.

"What we really need is a toggle bolt. Two of these." Daniel grabbed bolts from the selection in front of him, passing them to Robby.

"Why are we just watching these two talk? Do you know Robby? Actually he did well at the All-Valley. If Hawk wasn't a son of a bitch and kicked him in the shoulder he would've had some great potential." Soomin ranted, Johnny only nodded and pretended he was actually listening to what she was saying. Really he was more focused on the two boys' conversation.

"Metallica man! Loona girl!" The worker that they talked to earlier clapped his hands while walking towards the two. Soomin focused on the guy while Johnny was stuck out of his stare.

"We got that mirror glass all set for you. So, just come on up front and pay for it." The worker said, Johnny nodded and began to follow the worker, Soomin followed too.

"Woah, LaRusso auto? Chopping prices!" The worker imitated chopping boards, then laughed. "I love karate too. I mean, I never got to do it. My mom wouldn't let me, so..." The worker added, "Hey, you look just like him. Is that your son?" The worker pointed at Robby.

"What's going on? My name's Raymond." Raymond introduced. "hey man." Johnny spoke, "Just put the glass on the loading dock. Give us a second." Johnny ordered, "For sure." Raymond nodded.

"Wait what's your big deal with these dudes? We just came here for a mirror!" Soomin whispered exclaimed as Johnny began to walk towards Daniel and Robby.

"What are you guys doing here?" Johnny questioned, "Just working on a little project. That's all. You?" Daniel explained, "Same." Johnny replied.

Soomin gave a small smile and a wave to Robby, who gave a discreet smile back. "Give me those. I'll uh...I'll go pay." Daniel then spoke, "Meet you by the car."

"Mr. LaRusso, I could help." Soomin spoke, she did not want to be in the middle of whatever rivalry was going on with Johnny and Robby.

"You're welcome to." Daniel gave a friendly smile, Soomin basically speed walked to the older man. "Man, I don't know it the tension in that area was wild. I don't know what is going on with those two." Soomin whispered, Daniel chuckled.

"Long story short: they're related." He explained, "Oh. Actually that explains a lot, that his son?" Soomin guessed as the two were at the check outs.

"Ding ding ding." Daniel nodded, "I'm also guessing you're soomin?" Daniel asked, Soomin nodded, "How'd you know?"

"We have a new neighbor on the block and it was that guy named Sehun. He mentioned your name a couple of times and how he's excited to be seeing you again when we first talked." Daniel explained.

"Ohh." Soomin nodded, "Care to explain why you were with Johnny Lawrence?" Daniel asked, "He used to be my Sensei in Cobra Kai. I quit a few weeks back." Soomin explained.

"Why'd you quit? Wouldn't you wanna be in the All-Valley?" Daniel questioned, "I didn't want to use my skills for show. I have a personal belief that karate is only for defense. Not for some medals." Soomin explained, Daniel smiled at the answer.

"And I might have someone on that Cobra Kai I've been meaning to avoid...so double points..." Soomin added. "Well, if you ever wanna consider doing karate again, I have a dojo that I'll open up soon." Daniel offered, "Do I have to pay?" Soomin asked, "All lessons are free." Daniel answered.

Free, that was a word everyone liked.

"I'll give it maybe a chance. When does it start?" "Here, why don't we exchange numbers and I'll text you when it does?" Daniel offered, "Okay." Soomin nodded, and give Daniel her phone from her pocket.

The two began to walk out the store after. Mostly they discussed about Samantha being angsty about her breakup. At the topic of breakups, Soomin was all bummed out from her breakup too.

But her tactic was to pretend it never happened, and forget Hawk even existed. Though that's difficult when you have permanent tattoos on your arm, a permanent reminder of past events. It would've been more convenient if Soomin got tattoos on her thigh or leg, she would've saw it less.

"So what's the name of the dojo you plan to open? Have any early students?" Soomin asked, the two were putting the stuff in Daniel's trunk.

"Robby for now. I wanna try and recruit Sam, maybe if you join it'll help." Daniel joked, Soomin chuckled, "Me and her aren't that close! But we could probably get closer with karate." Soomin shrugged, then turned her head to the side.

"Okay, if you're trying to recruit me in your karate dojo...you have to convince me. I'll check it out when I have the chance, there, now you don't have to bug me like those witnesses." Soomin decided, Daniel nodded while closing the trunk, "If it was that easy to recruit students, I would've opened it up sooner." Daniel joked.

Then the two saw Robby walking out of the store, "How'd it go back there?" Daniel asked. "Same way it always goes. He cares more about his rivalry with you than he does about me." Robby spat, walking to the car door.

"With that in mind I have to go too." Soomin spoke, "I better see you at Miyagi-Do." Daniel joked. "Probably will. Anyway, bye Robs, LaRusso." Soomin waved before walking away.

"Sooya! Why are you taking so long to get a few magazines! Are you okay?!" Chaewon exclaimed from Soomin's phone.

Yeah, chaewon called Soomin because she was worried. Though Soomin didn't know if she was more worried about her spa day being over or her safety (Chaewon was worried for both).

"You know that white guy who taught me karate?" Soomin reminded, "Yes." Chaewon answered, "He had a few errands and invited me to help him. I'm okay! Your magazines are fine." Soomin explained.

"Okay, just get home safely. Tell him I said thanks for driving you. Love you, stay safe." Chaewon hung up the phone, "We're you guys talking about me?" Johnny asked, "My mom wants to say thanks for driving me, and just for me to stay safe. We'll be fine, old man." Soomin replied, turning up the radio.

"You know tears for fears?!"

"Duh!"

♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡

Cute lil Johnny and soomin chapter. This took me a few days to complete + I worked on this before I went on vacation so I had the time beforehand :)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Fake love Від :)

Фанфіки

114K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
956K 36.2K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
123K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
330K 19.1K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...