Entangled (Twin's Version) |...

luckiestsoul tarafından

"You are ours no matter where you are." Jeongguk. "You are ours no matter who you are." Jungkook. "Your body... Daha Fazla

Characters information
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Not An Update
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Epilogue
New Book #1
New Book #2

Part 23

567 35 8
luckiestsoul tarafından

_________________________________

It's 11 in the morning, well, almost noon.

Soft snores could be heard from the sleeping pair of boys. The sunlight escaped through the closed curtains, hitting their faces. It didn't affect them that much since the sleeping pills from last night still hasn't worn off. But, not long after, Jungkook groaned in his sleep, moving a bit.

His hands automatically went to the middle of the and at the same time Jeongguk's hand also went there. They touched each other's hand and refused to believe that it was Jina, since they are sober now. Both of them frowned, opening their eyes, they saw the sight in front of them. Then, they moved back with so much force that they fell on the floor. Hard.

Groaning in pain, both of them sat up and were fully awake now.

"Ahhh! My head hurts so bad!" Jungkook groaned taking his head in his hand.

"Same, Kook!" Jeongguk said.

Both of them stood up and Jungkook took a hold of his phone that was lying on the night stand.

11:17, it said.

His eyes widened when he saw the time.

"Hyung! It's past 11!" He said and showed the phone to Jeongguk who was rubbing his head.

"Why the hell didn't they wake us up?!" Jeongguk said, annoyance evident in his voice.

"Wait! If Jina is already up, then she would never let us sleep more than her. She would not let us sleep, if not one way then another. But, she didn't." Jungkook said, trying to get a hold of the current situation.

"Think positive, Jungkook. She may have woke up a little earlier and maybe doing her morning routine." Jeongguk said, trying to give assurance to the younger, but his own heart was thumping in his chest, fearing for the worst.

"Let's go and check!" Jungkook said and the duo sprinted off to outside.

An hour later

"Fuck! These moherfuckers! They took away Jina from us!" Jungkook shouted breaking the 8th vase he got his hands on.

Jeongguk was no better than Jungkook, even if he was 5 minutes older.

"I'll kill them! I warned them not to mess with us! But, they still did it!" He shouted.

"They're gonna regret it so bad!" Both said in unison.

Breaking whatever that came into their sight, the twins were going crazy.

No, crazy isn't the right word to describe them.

They were going INSANE.......

On the other hand.............

"Ugh! Hngg..." Jina groaned in her sleep earning the attention of the rest of the people present in the room.

Hyerin rushed to her daughter, stroking her hair to the side before asking her, "Jina, are you okay now?"

Jina put her hand on her head before groaning again. Then, she tried to sit up and Hyerin immediately helped her.

"W-water........." She said and Hyerin quickly grabbed the jug of water from the table that was placed beside the bed along with a glass. She poured a fair amount of water in the glass before handing the glass to her water.

Jina took huge gulps of water which indicated her thirst. After finishing the glass, she asked for more which Hyerin gladly gave.

Still in the morning mood, Jina rubbed her eyes lazily even if it was already noon. But, the pain that erupted through the side of her head pushed her out of of the morning type of thing.

"Mama.... It hurts........" She said as a tear escaped her right eye. She moved closer to her mother while her mother gladly embraced her tiny body.

"It's okay, baby. I'll give you some painkillers. It must be because you slept late at night." Hyerin said while Jina hummed as an answer.

She closed her eyes again, getting comfortable in her mother's embrace almost falling asleep.

The mother chuckled at her daughter's cute act.

"Jina, baby. Get up! It's already past 11." She said as she ruffled Jina's messy hair.

Jina groaned and sat up, hand automatically gone to her head, caressing it in order to lessen the pain which obviously didn't work out. She opened her eyes, finally.

A frown made its way to her face while her eyes blinked rapidly.

"Where am I, mama?" She said, looking around the room. She sighed as she saw everyone was present there, well except for two person.

The twins, Jeon Twins...

"Where are Jungkook and Jeongguk oppa, mama?" She asked her mother, while Hyerin started to sweat due to nervousness. Not like, she was afraid of what was going to happen next, but because she was afraid how her little girl will react to the news of her brothers, well, not blood related cousins, being obsessed with her.

"W-well, they are—" before Hyerin could complete her sentence, Yongchul decided to step in the matter by saying, "Hyerin, we'll tell her everything. We can't keep this hiding forever."

Hyerin sighed, knowing just how true his words were. She nodded in defeat.

"Jina, go and freshen up. We'll tell you everything, including why you're here and why your brothers aren't." Hyerin said.

With confusion and hesitation, Jina slowly headed to the bathroom, Jiwoo leading her.

Time skip

Now, Jina walked into the room with Jiwoo following her with a hair dryer which would be used later to dry the said girl's hair. Entering the room, Jina frowned at the sight of 4 familiar faces. Too familiar, now that she looks closely. They were talking with her parents.

Finally, realization hit her like a bullet train. They were........ BLACKPINK !!!!

Her favorite kpop girl group! The ones she loves dearly! Now, they were standing in front of her in their casual outfits, just like any other person. Not those fashionable or glamorous outfits they are seen mostly in.

Jina squealed in happiness which successfully grabbed the attention of all elder people.

The room contained of Yongchul, Hyerin, Jimin, Jin, Namjoon, Jiwoo and the BLACKPINK members along with Jina. The rest were somewhere in the whole huge ass mansion.

Her eyes were widened and the 4 gorgeous girls chuckled at her reaction, knowing what they meant to her, since they already heard about her.

Well, the thing is BLACKPINK and BTS, including Jeongguk were good friends and they regularly hung out. But, ever since the rumours started about them, they were forced not to hangout by their respected companies.

But, during the time they hung out at Hope's place, Jiwoo came over and that's how, Jiwoo and BP became good friends. So, when BTS and BP couldn't hangout that much or talk, Jiwoo became really with the other girls. So, J-hope called Jiwoo to inform her about the whole matter and asked her to help them. Jiwoo thought of a plan and informed others about it too. But, Jiwoo needed BP's help for it and hearing the matter, BP gladly helped them.

Right now, they were in Seoul. In BLACKPINK's hidden and private mansion, the one the public doesn't know about.

Now, back to them, Jina ran towards the girls and the girls laughed at her cuteness. They hugged her and of course, she hugged back. After a bit of chitchat, Jina asked the girls, "What are you doing here, unnie??"

BP hesitated a bit and looked over to her parents who were sitting on one of the couches. The room was quite spacious.

"I think your parents can answer that for you." Jisoo, the eldest said.

Jina looked over at her parents and the mother nodded. Hyerin looked over at everyone and said, "Can you give us some privacy?" The rest nodded and started walking out one by one.

After they walked out, Hyerin began explaining every little thing to her daughter. Jina was beyond shocked to hear all this. From the past to the present, Hyerin was telling her everything. Now, it all made sense to her. Why her parents and brothers were in such a bad relationship suddenly.....like everything......

The most shocking news to her was that she wasn't their daughter and they were going to send her to Canada soon. It broke her heart that she couldn't see her borthers anymore. Her heart pained...

"That's all." Hyerin said as the long history was finally finished.

"So, I can't see or hug them anymore?" Jina said, tears brimming in her eyes.

Hyerin slightly nodded her head. She was sad knowing how much this will affect Jina. But, nevertheless, she was a mother and she will never let these monsters hurt her daughter.

"Can you give me some time alone, please? I need it..." Jina said, now looking down.

Hyerin was about to say something, but Yongchul cut her off by, "Hyerin ah, leave her alone for a bit. She needs it. Please."

Hyerin looked down and nodded her head, before making her way towards the exit with Yongchul following behind.

As soon as the couple left the room, the girl broke down in tears. Her legs giving up and she fell flat on the floor. She hugged her knees and cried. She tried to muffle her voice, hoping no one would hear the sobbings that escaped her mouth.

Her heart was in pain. Cause, the truth hit her hard. Too hard. She was lied to, in her whole life of 14 years.

"Why? Why did all of you lied to me??! What should I do now?!" She cried to herself cause there was no one to hug her at the moment.

'Those hugs, those kisses, they were all nothing but lies! They all lied to me! I hate them! I hate them so much! I know they had to lie, but would they tell me about it if oppas didn't act like that?! They wouldn't! Just because I'm younger doesn't mean I don't deserve to know the truth! My whole life was nothing but lies! It was a fucking game to them! I'll show it to you! I'll show you what this little kid can do!' she thought in her head.

She rubbed her face roughly and dragged herself to the bathroom, preparing herself for what's going to happen next.

On the other hand........
The adults were all gathered in the living room, knowing what was happening to the girl upstairs. But, they didn't have a choice. They just couldn't go and comfort her after letting her know that her whole life was a lie, the sweet lie.

All of them were silent, unable to say a thing. Not unable, they didn't have anything to say. After seeing what the little girl was going through, guilt was eating them up alive.

"So, what now?" Jisoo began.

"Nothing. We are gonna send her to Canada whether she likes it or not." Hyerin answered with a stern voice.

"I'm not leaving South Korea." Said a familiar voice which seemed to come from the direction of where the large royal like staircase was located.

Everybody's head turned to that direction on its own as if it was such a natural thing. There stood Jeon Jina.

She was different. The light colored oversized tomboyish clothes with cartoon pictures or motivational quotes she used to wear was no longer on her body, the tomboyish vibe was still there. But, the colors nor the theme was the same anymore.

She was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans which were ripped on the knees, a black oversized t-shirt that had a picture of a middle finger on it and the quote, "Roses are red. Violets are blue. I have five fingers on my hand, the middle one is for you~" in cursive. She had a full sleeved shirt underneath. She also had some chains like Billie Eilish hanging on her neck along with another one that started from the back of the jeans and ending in the front. Her hair which had gotten a little longer was no longer longer (does that make sense lmao) it had a wolf cut now, half of her face was covered with her hair. She had some black spikey rings, hugging her fingers. She had boots, black big boots that matched the outfit perfectly.

The adults were shocked to see her, to say the least. The princess suddenly transformed into a badass queen, is something to be shocked about. So it's understandable.

"What did you say?" Hyerin said, breaking the silence.

"You heard me," she walked down the stairs with her hands in her pocket. "I'm not leaving South Korea. If I die, I'll die here. If I stay alive, I'll stay alive here."

"You are going to leave here and go to Canada the day after tomorrow, whether you like it or not." Hyerin said with a stern voice. She again said, "And, what's with your outfit?"

"You won't let me live as I like, and you're gonna tell me how to dress up too? You already turned my whole life into a fucking lie! As if it was any other kdrama, what am I?! A doll?!" She screamed at her mother for the first time in her life.

"Do not curse at your mother like that, young lady." Yongchul stepped up with a stern voice.

Jina laughed sarcastically, there was also a hint of darkness in her tone which made a shiver ran through everyone's spine.

"Is she even my mother?" She said and laughed more, clutching her stomach. "You adults never fail to amuse me!" She said, now wiping the tear that left her right eye due to laughing too much.

"You guys are amazing at acting! You guys should audition!" She said before sitting on the armchair and grabbing a piece of apple from the small table.

She bit into the apple and crossed her legs on the chair. Hyerin visibly hurt from her daughter's actions stood there silently.

"So, what kind of play are we doing next? Jeon Hyerin! You should teach me some acting too!" And that was it.

That took Hyerin to lose control over herself. She went towards Jina and slapped her in her left cheek causing her head to be thrown in the opposite direction.

"You don't have the right to call me that!" Jina looked at her with quivering eyes that were brimming with tears.

Looking at her, Hyerin regretted her decisions. Cause Jina's cheek had a long cut which must have happened due to the heavy and spikey rings that hugged Hyerin's fingers. Not to forget Jina's lips bleeding.

The slap was a hard one.

Everyone tried to go to Jina and help her, but she stopped by a mere glare and hand gesture. She glared at Hyerin which made her gulp.

"You are awesome! Jeon or should I say, Han Hyerin! You're so awesome!" She said and left to the exit of the mansion.

All of them rushed to stop her and Namjoon grabbed her by her waist while she wiggled in his hold.

"Oppa, let me go! Let me go while I still have respect for you!" She said as she scratched his hands, he didn't mind. Actually, none of them minded any of her tantrums cause they knew those were really normal for teenagers and on top of that, coming to know something like this, no one would be able to stay sane. Well, except for Hyerin, her daughter, well, adopted daughter calling her by her name just hurt her pride too much which caused her to act impulsive to her 14 years old teenage daughter.

Suddenly, Jina stopped wiggling and said, "Oppa, I'm sorry for this." All the people were confused at her words, but not anymore, cause she suddenly got a hold of Namjoon's neck and flipped themselves, so he fell on the ground and she fell on top of him.

She quickly got up and ran towards the big window and jumped not caring about how they were on the third floor of the mansion. She did a kind of cat landing, she was glad she did all those exercises to get taller, they were helping now.

She ran towards the forest that surrounded the mansion. She slipped away fastly since the guards were quite late. The others could do nothing but see her ran off like that.

Actually, Jina is not that innocent.......
_____________________________________________

Sorry for being late :(
Also, for the bad quality of the chapter. But, I promise that I'll try to make the next chapters more interesting and likeable.

Stay happy, stay safe!

Alabu.....♡(⁠´⁠∩⁠。⁠•⁠ ⁠ᵕ⁠ ⁠•⁠。⁠∩⁠'⁠)♡

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

245K 12.5K 64
Clus-ter noun, masculine or noun, neuter [the] set of individual particles to be regarded as a unified whole In my world, everything revolves around...
161K 6.4K 60
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
392K 22.1K 68
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, this would be the exact reply that I would...
67.4K 2K 45
Soyeon : he is very dangerous y/n.... Stay away from him.. This is better for everyone Jungkook : i love you very much y/n... Please be mine Y/n : ju...