The Doctor's Hybrid

By HavenSea3

Athena Uley is the twin sister to Sam Uley. She was the brain while he was the brawn. Athena went on to becom... More

Character Information/Aesthic
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15**
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20**
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23**
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapteer 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74**
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Epilogue

3K 110 5
By HavenSea3

300 years later

It blows my mind how much time has passed since our wedding day. After Carlisle and I came back from our honeymoon, we got started on building our guard for the branch in America.

Since the one in Italy was all vampires, I wanted to change mine up and involve different supernaturals. Sam, Jared, Paul and Embry, Seth and Jackson joined Carlisle's guard, while Taylor, Jasmine, Rose, Bree, Leah and Jasper joined mine. Emmett, Kia, and Samantha was our floaters. They would go wherever we needed them the most.

We quickly found out that a wolves imprints life span is connected to the wolf as long as they continue to phase so we still had Emily, Hope, and Sarah (Embry's imprint) with us.

I couldn't have been more happy with how it all turned out. Carlisle and I decided to still be doctors but mainly for supernatural being's so we wouldn't have to worry about being exposed.

It is crazy sitting back thinking about how fast our kids grew up.

When Jackson turned 25 he proposed to Leah and they quickly got married and ended up have 3 kids before deciding that was enough.

Jasmine and Jared got married when she turned 22. That girl was head over heels in love with Jared and he was the same way with her. They reminded me of Carlisle and myself with how whipped they were for each other.

Kia and Samantha were both hybrids like me and imprinted on humans. Kia imprinted on a girl he saved from being killed in an ally. Since that day, they were attached at the hip and eventually got married having 2 sets of twins.

Samantha imprinted on Rose and Emmetts daughter Anna. We soon found out my gift really did work when I touched Rose she was able to have a baby of her own. Samantha was terrified we would all hate her for coming out gay but we loved her no matter what. As Anna came of age, Samantha sat her down with myself, Rose, and Sam and talked to her about the imprint bond, what is was and how it worked. Samantha completely gave Anna the control.

However, we soon found out that Anna felt the same way, thus began their journey as a couple. They were one of the strongest couples I had ever seen. They decided to adopt just like I did with Jasmine and Jackson.

Life was good, but it was about to get better.

"Mi amor, are you okay?" I heard Carlisle ask from behind me.

"Yes my love. But I have something to give you." I tell him sweetly.

"And what would that be?" He asked kissing my neck softly.

I turned around handing him the object.

"Are you serious?" He asked.

"Found out 2 days ago. What do you say. Are you ready to be parents again and expand our family?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"With you? Always. You are the greatest gift that I have ever gotten and yet you keep giving me miracles upon miracles." He says kissing me a little deeper.

"I love you my King" I whisper.

"And I love you my hybrid Queen" he says.

The End!!!!

________________________

Thank you all so much for the votes and comments!!! I hope you enjoyed this story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.1K 23
"Because I love you Sam." He raised his eyebrows at me questioningly. "Not like that you dingus. I love you like you're my best friend, and the onl...
10.4K 384 14
Rosa Swan, Twin sister to the one and only, accident prone and danger magnet Isabella Swan, Life hasn't been easy for Rosa, watching her parents marr...
48.4K 1K 38
When Bella brings her twelve-year-old sister to Forks she meets everyone from the Cullens to the wolf pack. She has a fox birthmark on her neck and i...
722K 18.1K 94
Everyone knew about Peter Parker but what if his story was different and he had a twin sister named Payton. After the avengers save them from hydra...