Kenny Mccormick x Reader [mys...

melody_manager tarafından

Hey, mostly writing this for myself, not good at finishing story's and English is not my first language You l... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (1/2)
Chapter 30 (2/2)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Sorry

Chapter 31

229 9 26
melody_manager tarafından

- Sunday night -

Kenny pov.

"To me it sounds like you're head over heals in love dude." Stan said. I called him to talk about my situation with Y/n. "Dude, I'm still dating Olivia, shut up!" I awnsered. "But you've got the heats for Y/n. You're a cheater, Kenny." Stan commented. "Well it's not my fault that she's so gorgeous and kind and-" I was cut off.

"Dude I can't keep defending you like this if you talk about her like I talk about Wendy." he laughed. "Ughhh whatever Stan. I'm gonna talk to Olivia tommorow. I gotta go to sleep now, see ya tomorrow." I groaned.

"Jo, Sweet dreams! If you're lucky you dream of Y/n shirtless! HAHAHAH" He laughed, I got flustered and hung up. This son of a bitsch, I laughed to myself. Man I'm tired, I put my blanket over me and fell asleep.

"Wake up Kenny." a gentle voice said. That wasn't the voice of any of my family members. It's Y/n's. I sat up. "Y/n? What are you doing in my room?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "That's my room, silly." she chuckled.

Confused I opened my eyes and I was indeed in her room. "How did I get here?" I asked and stood up. Y/n hugged me from behind. "Y/n.. What are you.. doing?" I asked. "Just relax." she spoke in a seductive voice. She used her hands to lift up my black T-shirt.

She started to kiss my neck and touch my body. Shivers went down my spine and I couldn't move. She chuckled before turning me around. The second we faced eachother she pulled me into a loving and passionate kiss. I'd lie if I said I wouldn't enjoy this to the core.

"Y/n.. I- love you." I confessed. "I know, Kenny. I love you too. Want to go further?" she whispered catching her breath. I slowly nodded. Before Y/n could kiss me again she let out a painful groan. She fell to the ground which revealed Olivia behind her. She stabbed her in the back.

Then I woke up. God what am I dreaming?! Crazy man. It's 7:30 am already?! Fuck I need to hurry or I'll be late for school. I put on my parka and brushed my theeth and hair. I grabbed my backpack and walked to the bus stop.

Y/n pov.

-End of school day-

I was about to leave when I heard the PC princable yell my name. Confused I turned around. "PC princable, what's the problem?" I asked. "Olivia told me you spray painted on the school walls. That's 3 weeks detention for you, young lady!" he crossed his arms. Spray painted walls?

I looked around me. Matthew and Kenny looked confused at me. Then I saw Olivia behind the principle putting a spray paint can into her locker. She high-fived Cartman and grinned at me. Why would she do that? Well there should be an explanation for this. I can't tell on her, that would be lame.

"..I'm sorry. It won't happen again." I sighed. He just nodded and went back to his office.

"Why would you say that?" Kenny asked. "Because I don't want Olivia to get in trouble. I think it was her. She said she likes drawing so maybe she just wanted to be creative?" I shrugged. 3 Weeks Detention.. weak.

I said goodbye to Kenny and Matthew. "I'm gonna pick you up when detention's over." Matthew huffed. I thanked him and made my way to detention.

I opened the door and looked around. Craig, Bebe and a bunch of other students are here too. I sat down and thought of what I should do for the next 3 weeks. Maybe read an exiting book or write a story? Would Mr.Mackey mind if I'd sleep? Probably. I never got detention before.

I grabbed a paper and drew Bebe. She's so pretty with her long blonde curls and beautiful blue Eyes. I definitely got a thing for blondes.

I wonder why Olivia would blame me for this. Did she thought I'd think it's funny? Maybe. What a pain. 3 weeks detention? My schedule will be getting tighter for sure.

I just don't get it. It seems like no matter what I do Olivia will always make it difficult for me. She knew I liked Kenny, she knew it was my spot at the girls table, she knew I don't want detention.

I really don't think she does this on purpose. I just wish she'd try to find a solution for this. She keeps going without talking to me. Maybe I should talk to her to maybe find a compromise?

- After Detention -

Finally it's over. I grabbed my stuff and walked outside. Like promised, Matthew already waited for me. "How was it?" he asked. I told him it was fine and showed him the drawing of Bebe.

On the way home we saw a black cat. "They remind me of you." I mumbled. "Why?" Matthew asked confused. "Well they have green eyes like u, their fur is black like your hair and cats have a resting-bitsch face just like you." I explained. It doesn't really make sense.

"Well we remind me of Spiders." Matthew replied. "Spiders? Please atleast tell me you're not talking about the hairy ones." I giggled.

"No it's because of their many arms. We have so many personalitys and things to do it's like we're having more then just two hands. Your eyes are like a spiderweb and you're really strong, well for a mortal." he explained akwardly. The way he explained it, I'm kind proud of it.

He shook his head and then it was silent for a while. "So.. we're really not gonna talk about Olivia?" he asked. "No, there's nothing to talk about. I'll sort this out with her later." I answered . I'm sick of Matthew trying to talk shit about her.

"Y/n you can't be for real. That bitsch is ruining your social life. She took your guy, your spot on the cheerleader team, your seat at your friends table, she uses you for money, she lied to Kenny about his birthday party and now this?" he ranted.

"Shut up. I don't care. She could kill me and I'd still love her because she's family. It's not my fault yours treated you like shit." I snapped. I immediately covered my mouth and apoligized.

He sighed and glared at me. "If you wouldn't be such a loser with no self respect you'd drop her. Don't act like you're okay with her actions to feel better about yourself." he frowned.

The rest of the walk was uncomfortably silent. We're almost home anyway. Finally. I should talk to Olivia later but I can see Kenny through her window.

Matthew stopped walking. Confused I turned to him. "Dude cmon we're almost home let's not fight about this." I said. That's when I saw the look on his face. What the-? He looked terrified. He pressed his teeth togheter and his eyes were wide open. His fist was clenched.

I turned again to see what he was staring at. It was a woman covered in a black cloak. She had her hood on so I couldn't see her face. Who is she?

Kenny pov.

Olivia did this on purpose. I saw her and cartman giving each other a high-five. What a bitsch. I shouldn't have dated her in the first place. She hugged me but I pushed her away.

"What's wrong?" she asked. "You know what's wrong." I glared down at her. "You look kinda hot like this." she giggled. "Oh cmon is this about Y/n getting detention? It was just a prank I didn't know she'd get 3 whole weeks of detention." she rolled her eyes.

"We have to talk. Let's go to your place. That's nothing we should discuss in a public place." I awnsered and she groaned.

We went to her house into her room. "So what do you want to talk about?" she asked annoyed. "I want to break up." I simply said. "Wait what?! Why?!" she asked hysteric.

"Look, I just started dating you because I didn't want to be rude. I really tried liking you but you're really mean especially to Y/n. She tries her best do get along with you and you lie about the birthday party and today you lied about her so you can get away from the consequences. Besides I like someone else." I explained.

"Pff I know you like Y/n. I didn't even wanted to date you. I just wanted to piss of Y/n. Do you really think she's gonna date my ex? I'll tell her some sob story how you broke my heart and then she's gonna hate you. She got no self-respect. She'd probably die for me and I'd let her die for me." she giggled.

I got mad and was about to hit her but that would go against alot of my rules. Never hit someone who's weaker then you. She's right tho. Y/n would never date me now that I'm Olivias ex. Fuck. Maybe if I explain everything she'll understand? Ugh who am I kidding.

"Why would you do that? She's your cousin. Shouldn't you be nice to her?" I asked. "Ugh of course the sweet Y/n is so perfect. She's pretty, rich, kind, talented, funny and smart. Who wouldn't want to be friends with her? Ugh it pisses me off to be in her shadow. So it doesn't grow to her head I try to make her live as miserable as possible." she explained.

"You're sick." I glared at Olivia before I finally left. Y/n should be home already right? Where's she? I have to talk to her before Olivia does. I tried to call her and heard a phone ringing on the ground. Why her phone here on the ground?

I tried to locate her but she was nowhere around. I knocked at the door of her house but Noone opened. I tried to call Matthew but he didn't pick up. What happend to them? Probably went out to get groceries?

I took Y/n phone with me and put a note on the door. 'I've got your phone. Just pick it up at mine whenever you want. - Your best friend of all time Kenny' I went home and threw myself on the bed. My life sucks.

Y/n pov.

The woman kept walking towards me and Matthew. He just stared at her. I was about to grab Matthew's wrist and get away from her but she surprised me.

I thought she'd just walk past us but she didn't. She attacked me. She scratched my arm and damn did those cuts go deep. I immediately took a few steps back which caused me to loose my phone. "What was that for?!" I asked but I quickly realized who I'm dealing with. Can't I get a break for once?!

Blood dripped down my arm. It wouldn't stop. "You're a demon-" I said while catching my breath. Matthew finally moved but when he did..

Everything went black.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.5K 3 10
You have just moved to South Park, forcefully, and You don't particularly like it there. Your parents have divorced eachother and your mother, Cather...
143K 3K 16
Y/N is Cartman's cousin and is moving to South Park but don't worry she is the complete opposite of Eric, once Y/N arrived to your new home your aunt...
62.6K 1.2K 25
Kenny McCormick, Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski and Eric Cartman are all residents of Colorado's South Park. Kenny has a secret: He can't die. He alway...
7.3K 221 25
five agonisingly long years Kyle has had to suffer without the love of his life. But now he's back , and a certain principal needs to be delt with. W...