✔WHY ME!? || TAEHYUNG

By Whereismyoppa

"You are a monster" I whispered while shaking in fear, he showed no emotion at my broken state, he did not ca... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY- FINAL
Author's Note
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY- Face
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY- yours
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY- Epilogue
Author's Note

CHAPTER FIFTY TWO

2.7K 147 100
By Whereismyoppa

- I won't cry!

You were currently asleep in Taehyung's arms, you ate a lot and instantly wished to be asleep as you still felt very tired and drowsy, and you ended up pulling him in to sleep with you. He was more than grateful because sleep had faded from his eyes for these two weeks.

Though, it's been hours and he is now wide awake, staring at his doll holding onto her doll while snoring softly.

He mentally curses his phone for buzzing suddenly and he has to look away from your sleeping figure.

He sees the caller ID is his dad's and he gets out of the bed, walking out of the room so he can talk without distrubing you.

"What took you so long to pick up young man?" His dad asked as soon as he picked up.

"Appa, Y/n woke up." Taehyung informed with a smile, "I know. Dr Oh informed me already. Jimin and Namjoon are coming there."

"And about Jungkook-" "He doesn't have to show his face dad. He almost ruined everything." Taehyung exclaims, making his father to sigh in disappointment.

"Taehyung. He didn't do it intentionally. He has suffered enough boy. You should forgive him now." His dad tries to convince but he can't risk anything again, he was so close to loosing you. He can never forget that day.

"He was more than careless dad. He did that before too. Even when mother had it, he will never learn from his mistake. I can't take risk with his careless behavior. I'm thinking of shifting to U.S." He hears his dad choke on the coffee he was drinking.

"Have you lost your mind!?" His dad asks while coughing.

"Calm down old man." Taehyung says, shaking his head in disbelief.

"She can't travel in that condition! And moreover there's covid out there!" "Don't worry! I won't take her now. Maybe a month later."

"How about never? Taehyung you can't leave your work behind!" "Dad I'm not even needed there! I can work as an average person too. I will just take over a simple job in U.S. I want to keep it as simple as possible." The younger one clears and his dad sighs again, no matter what, If Taehyung has planned it all, he ain't listening to anyone.

"Alright. Do whatever you want but I'm warning you again Taehyung. She will hate you once she remembers everything."

"Don't worry dad, she won't remember anything." He says and ends the call before his father can say a word ahead.

He sighs even thinking about it and walks back to see you still sleeping soundly, and he gets in the bed again, taking your doll away and pulling you into his chest, he decided to sleep more with you in his arms.

____________________________________

"Jimin oppa! Namjoon oppa!" You squealed happily and wished you could run towards them but you can't for now atleast, you open your arms wide while sitting on the wheel chair and Jimin comes forward, hugging you and patting your head, followed by Namjoon.

Something about them makes you emotional everytime, you unknowingly search for your elder brother in them, you wondered if your brother was with you right now, would he also hug you and care for you like them?

"Where's kookie?" You asked with curious eyes, he was always the first one to show up whenever you said you were bored, then how come he isn't here now.

"He isn't allowed to meet you." Taehyung informed firmly, you frowned in confusion.

"Why!?"

Nobody says anything at your question, "Tae I'm asking why." You asked again, sensing the tense atmosphere.

"Taehyung thinks Jungkook is the cause of your this state." Jimin informs making your eyes widened.

"Jimin! What the hell!" Taehyung mutters angrily, "No! Taehyung what the hell!" You yell at Taehyung.

"Y/n it's the truth." "What did he do so bad!?" You asked in disbelief.

"Taehyung tell her." Jimin says with a challenging smirk.

Taehyung gulps, "Namjoon Hyung, you tell her."

Namjoon purses his lips together, trying to think of an excuse.

"Actually...." All of you stare at him with utter curiosity, he gets nervous as all of you gawk at him.

"He was...you know he took you out without telling Tae and then you ran into some bad guys...and you were injured yeah" He lies, making your eyes widened.

"WHAT!? HOW COME I NOT REMEMBER!? DID HE GOT HURT? WHERE IS HE?" You asked with panic, Taehyung sighs when he sees tears rolling down your cheeks, he kneels down to reach your level and holds both of your hands.

"Don't worry, he is fine." "I want to see him." You spoke while sobbing, "But-" "No." You cross your arms in anger, how could Taehyung blame Jungkook for something like this, he surely must have tried to save you.

"You are not meeting him and we are going to U.S."

"you- WHAT!?"

__________________________________

"Y/n~" Taehyung calls out softly and you turn your back on him, focusing on Jimin as he was making smoothie for you. You were sitting on the kitchen counter with your legs crossed and trying not to think about how he acted so rude to you some hours ago, does he think he can take all the decisions of your life by himself?

"Chim chim. Tell someone particular that I don't want to talk to him." You spoke to Jimin, completely ignoring Taehyung.

"Taehyung. Y/n don't want to talk to you." Jimin obeys like a good boy.

"But I want to tell you something." Taehyung spoke with puppy eyes, "It's a surprise." He exclaimed making you pause for a while.

"Chim chim, please hurry, it looks delicious." You requested, giving Taehyung a bombastic side eye.

Jimin sighs in defeat at both of you, "Y/n. Forgive him. And Taehyung, call Jungkook here." Jimin demands and both of you look at him with a poker face before speaking in synch, "No."

You glare at Taehyung, "I will only talk to you once you let me see Kookie."

"Well you are talking to me right now." He says with a smirk, making you huff out a breath in annoyance.

"I don't like you! Tae!"

"Oh and I don't like you either." He teases, you pout angrily, feeling mixed up emotions of guilt and hurt.

Silence creeps in the air when Jimin only focuses on his smoothie, ignoring both of you while you look away  from him.

He breaks off the act and finally smiles off, "Guess I think I actually like you a lot." He says, softly grabbing your hand and the negative emotions seem to fade once you hear Jimin's Ooo (⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠).

Your cheeks blush red when he steps closer to whisper in your ear, "Quit acting sweetheart, your kookie is here." He informs, a big smile crept upon your lips and you threw your arms at the man giving you a boxy smile, "Take me to him!" You order, wrapping your legs around his waist and glueing to him like a coala.

"Chim chim, someone didn't wanted to talk to me I guess?" He teases and you whine in return.

___________________________________

"Y/n, stand properly and stop looking at the Tv!" Taehyung yells annoyingly as you kept ignoring his instructions and kept going lost in the screen.

"Wait!! Let me watch this first!" You reply, pushing him away and plopping your butt on the couch, he sighs before turning the Tv off. You annoyingly whine at him.

"Get up." He demanded in a rather serious tone and you had no other choice than to obey him.

He took your hands in his and you slowly took steps ahead, "Yeah, does it feel easier now?" He asks and you nod, feeling your legs again, it wasn't that bad before, you could walk and move muscles but this time you couldn't.

"I have an idea!" You say and step closer to him, positioning his hand onto your waist and placing your one hand on his shoulder while the other one interlocked with his, "It's way more easier now." You smile cheekily and started to sway your hips in tiny, he chuckles and follows along, soon both of you were dancing slowly while it was again raining outside.

After so many years, you were enjoying the sound of rain again, those memories were not over taking your senses, the man infront of you did though, he was all in your eyes, mind, soul and senses.

And you wish he stays there forever.

You would rather be lost in his eyes than anything else.

"Love, don't look at me like that." He says, both of you getting intimidated by the closeness.

Your cheeks blush red again and he loves it.

"Tae...why do you wanna take me to America?" You suddenly ask, mood shifting to sad again.

His grip suddenly tightens when you pout unknowingly.

"I have got a transfer in work...and it's even better for your treatment." He informs,. resting his forehead on yours, "But... it's a foreign country....I have never been to abroad...and I don't even remember anything nor do I know English." You confess your issues.

"No worries babe, your boyfriend will handle everything perfectly." He says in English, making you groan in annoyance.

"Come on, we aren't going rightnow, you have a whole month to learn everything!" He tries to pursuade you, holding your shoulders firmly and you purse your lips again.

"You think I can learn English in one month!?"

___________________________________

A month later..

[Author is no math genius so just assume month is march]

"I won't cry!" You exclaim, causing Taehyung to snap his head towards you.

"Who's making you cry?" He asks, trying to focus back on his laptop.

Unaware of the whirlwind of emotions surrounding your heart,

"Syringes!" You let out with frustration.

"Oh, so you are saying you won't cry while getting shot today?" He asks and you nod like a little girl.

"But at one condition." You demand, now he understands your intentions.

"No matter what you do love, even if you pluck out the moon from the sky, nothing's stopping me from taking you to u.s."  He clears, eyes glued on his laptop.

"It's not that...I want to visit my hometown once before I leave. I want to go there today." You informed and he sighed.

"Y/n, I'm sorry but I can't take you there." He let out irritatedly, "Please... just for a while...for once.." you pleaded with tears brimming in your eyes which he failed to notice as he was still too focused on his work.

"Y/n. Don't disturb me. I'm doing an important work here. Go play with your ruru." He orders, you silently let your tears fall and you run out of the room.

He finally looks back to see you have already left but he sees your doll on the bed, "Is she on periods again?" He questions himself and decides to shrug it off.

Hours later, you were holding in your breath while the doctors injected you, Taehyung looked at your face with concern but you didn't shed a single tear, though you were on the verge of crying but you controlled yourself.

Everyone smiles proudly at your progress, you were now close with the medical staff very much, you didn't had to visit the hospital since there's dangerous outside with virus spreading everywhere, if Taehyung didn't had a private jet, you wouldn't be going to u.s.

After everyone had left, you sat on the bed with legs crossed and a sad genuine pout on your lips.

And you see Taehyung entering the room.

"Tae! See! I didn't cried at all. You promised to take me to my hometown if I don't cry! Can we go now?" You asked with puppy eyes and as much as he wanted to fulfill your wish, he couldn't. Fearing your condition might worsen with any kind of shock.

"Love, I didn't made any such promise. Don't be so stubborn. There's a reason as to why I'm denying hm?" He says softly but you only start to sob, "Why!? Why can't you take me t-there?" You asked while breaking down in tears and he tries to pull you for a hug but you push him away.

"Why are you suddenly demanding such things!? Is it a special day or something!?" He asks frustratedly and you sob harder at his words, he softens at your state, no matter what, he can't see you crying like this.

He sighs in defeat and forcefully pulls you in his embrace, "Alright if you wish so, we will go there tomorrow, is that okay?"

"No. I want to go there today. Right now." You demand while giving up struggling in his arms.

"Why only Today Y/n!? Don't be so-" "I lost my parents today! I want to go my home! I don't know anything!" You cried out and felt his grip tightened onto your trembling figure.

"L-love, why didn't you told me before?" He asks softly,

"I thought you would know..." You let out while sobbing.

___________________________________

Tell me your favourite book on Wattpad, I want to read some good books.

Also, thankyou for reading, for commenting, for voting and for giving your precious time, I really hope to write something worth reading♥️🩹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 513 10
- Sequel of Mafia's cruel love - NOTE: This Book can be read without reading the first one but still if you don't want to be confused at some point...
11.9K 747 30
MOB BOSS X ORPHAN GIRL I'm the princess of the mob, the only surviving member after a gang war left me an orphan. My aunt is desperate. Maybe that's...
26.1K 642 36
yn: you are such a devil .... you took everything thing from me * crying* even my love also jk: what ... love ...hahaha darling you should love me...
76.6K 2.4K 20
He is the leader of most scary gangsters group. Mr. Kim Taehyung. And my so called classmate who was once the reason behind my miserable college life...