restaurant girl | t. muichiro

By luvyduvies

❝𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞... More

chapter 1: why are you like this?
chapter 2: in blood?
chapter 4: slept well?
chapter 5: in my room?
chapter 6: is that enough proof?
chapter 7: worked up?
chapter 8: untangle it?
chapter 9: is it what it looks like?
chapter 10: are you looking?
chapter 11: hard work pays off?
chapter 12: stuffed animals?
chapter 13: winging it?
chapter 14: a pro gamer?
chapter 15: body warmth?
chapter 16: the little moments?
chapter 17: to tokyo?
chapter 18: murder?
chapter 19: empty-headed?
chapter 20: pocky?
chapter 21: mirrors?
chapter 22: justice?
chapter 23: an innocent prank?
chapter 24: an audience?
shameful plug (i am soso sorry)
chapter 25: forged?
chapter 26: your first day?
chapter 27: company dinner?
chapter 28: the final clue she needs?
chapter 29: left your phone?
chapter 30: a shoulder to cry on?
chapter 31: the ugly truth?
chapter 32: i love you.
to the group of people who requested it

chapter 3: for a magazine?

4K 91 1.5K
By luvyduvies

𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭

"Gosh, Muichiro. If you didn't zone out half the time, you would get a lot more gigs." Yuichiro spoke, elbowing his brother gently. "Mom's gonna kill you if you lose this one."

"There's a reason why I'm gonna be on that billboard, Yuichiro. You downplay me way too much for someone who's on the path to becoming internationally famous." Muichiro adjusted his tie, pulling it higher onto his collar. "Besides, girls like mysterious men."

The older brother scoffed as he put the grey blazer left for him on. "You forget that I'm literally in the same career path as you, and am doing just as well."

"I wanna play shogi when I get home." The dazed twin whined, sitting down in the makeup chair. "This red eyeliner is bugging the shit out of me."

Yuichiro scoffed. "For a sixteen year old, you act like a toddler. Also, don't get too cocky. Touya's on the rise, people are calling him the next big thing."

"Who's Touya?"

"Tokitos, we need you over here." A woman walked into their changing room, holding a clipboard. "You're on in two."

"Sure." Yuichiro flashed an enthusiastic smile at the female, before walking towards his brother. "Get the fuck up."

"I have trauma."

"Me too, dumbass. Get up."

--

"Look at the camera and give us a relaxed face, please." The photographer said, angling the large equipment at them. "Stand back to back. The height difference should be noticeable."

The pose they were both put in had Muichiro facing the front, a blank expression on his face as his blazer was tossed over his shoulder. Yuichiro faced the back, tilting his head over his brother's to face the camera. A mischievous smirk etched on his lips as he stood back to back with the other twin.

"Perfect! Hold that. Younger Tokito, could you look over your shoulder slightly? More serious, less airy." Muichiro changed his face to a stern one, slightly moving his head to face Yuichiro. "Good. New pose."

A chair was dragged out, that they both sat on. Again, back to back, they both looked at the camera. The image was perfectly symmetrical, since Muichiro was given a slight boost under his seat. "Beautiful! Like looking into a mirror image. Don't smile, though."

Camera flashes. More camera flashes. "Alright, I think this is the shot. I like this one for the cover." The photographer pointed at the one with Muichiro looking over his shoulder as Yuichiro looked down at him. "The chair one will be used for the advertisement portion of the magazine. Thank you!"

"Our pleasure." Yuichiro smiled and winked as Muichiro meekly nodded.

"Wait." The photographer stood up from his chair. "Don't get me wrong, everyone's into this concept. But, have any of you ever tried more romantic shoots? I feel like that would cause shockwaves all over the country."

"My brother recently got a girlfriend." Yuichiro stated. "She's a pretty one. I can see her being famous one day."

"Yeah. She's pretty cool." Muichiro could only think about the time when she took his first kiss, trying to hide the blush on his face. Her body was so soft against mine...

"How fast can you get her in here? We have a few hours to spare." He asked.

"Let me make a call." Muichiro walked back into the dressing room.

--

You laid down on your bed lazily, scrolling through your phone absentmindedly.

Until your phone screen got covered up by a call from your new "boyfriend". You groaned before picking it up. "What the hell do you want, kelphead?"

"Date. Now. I'm picking you up. Get into clothes you can easily change out of, and don't put on any makeup or do your hair." A firm voice belonging to Muichiro could be heard.

"Seriously? I was just relaxing. It's a weekend..." You whined.

"Address." His voice was more demanding.

"(your address)." You replied, standing up and looking around your room for clothes.

"Five minutes. I'll be in a black car in front of your house, 'kay?"

"You're not even old enough to drive, dude. I'm gonna call the police on you." You grabbed sweatpants and a baggy shirt from your drawers.

"I have a driver, idiot. Four minutes."

"Damn, okay! Let me hang up so I can change!"

"I would prefer video calling you while you change, but fine."

You gasped at the comment, angrily hanging up the phone while yelling "pervert" at him. What the hell did I do to deserve this?

--

A male clad in a black suit waited outside of the car for you, opening the door. In the backseat as well was Muichiro, looking at you impatiently. You gulped, stepping into the car silently.

"How come you take the bus if you have a personal driver?" You asked, buckling your seatbelt while remaining as far away from Muichiro as possible.

Mint green eyes narrowed at you, before he scooted closer to you and whispered in your ear. "We're supposed to act coupley. Don't sit so far from me." He cleared his throat, scooting back in his seat. "So I could see you, duh."

"Awe, you're so sweet, Mui." The car was swiftly put into motion, driving down each street. "So, where are we going?"

"You're modelling with me, today. It's for a romantic shoot." He smiled sweetly at you.

Your eyes widened in shock. "Wait, for a magazine?!"

"Yeah, and a commercial. If we get lucky enough, it'll be put on one of those cool electric screens in Tokyo. I can't wait for the world to know my girlfriend!" Muichiro's arm snaked its way around your shoulder, forcefully pulling you closer to him.

Too close! You nervously smiled at the long-haired male. Two can play at this game. "Thank you for this chance, Mui." You lightly kissed him on the cheek.

You smiled at his reddened face, a triumphant feeling settling in your chest.

Until he began kissing you. Shit!

Your legs felt like jelly as you both kissed each other, Muichiro's arm travelling down to your waist as he pulled you even closer. I can't breathe!

You lightly pushed him off, panting heavily as you hid your face in his chest. "You're a good kisser." You mumbled.

"Only for you, love." He held you close to him.

--

Sitting in a cushioned black chair in front of a mirror was not the way you expected to be spending your afternoon. "You are naturally very pretty. I think if we just enhance your features and add a new level to your beauty, it'll be perfect." The makeup artist smiled at you.

Muichiro sat in the chair next to you getting his hair done. But, it's not like you could watch anyway. You had a brush in your face every two seconds.

What felt like an hour later, you were spun back to face the mirror. You looked different. Your lips looked softer, your eyelashes were longer, your eyes were bolder. "Whoa..."

"Tell me about it! Muichiro is very lucky to have a girl like you. Honestly, have you thought about getting in modelling? Acting? Hell, maybe even singing? There are a few girl groups that would probably love you." The woman combed a hand throuh your hair. "Let me get someone to do your hair."

You nodded as the woman walked off. Am I actually pretty? You studied your facial features, admiring yourself in the mirror.

Muichiro finished a few minutes earlier, now donning a baggy white button up and dress pants. One sleeve was rolled up halfway, while the other completely hid his hand. A dark blue tie hung loosely around his neck, almost undone. "You look..."

"Different?" You asked.

He turned away from you, hiding his face. "I feel indecent looking at you in this manner..."

"You look indecent." You retorted.

He perked up, approaching you from behind. "It's supposed to look messy, for whatever reason. I don't know what the shoot's gonna be, I think it's supposed to be some sort of commercial? I haven't filmed a commercial in a hot minute."

You spun around to face him, raising an eyebrow at what he was wearing. "Does that have to involve your shirt being half-buttoned up? I can see your chest."

"Ask the entire girl population in Japan. They would be more than happy to see me like this." He leaned forward on the chair, caging you in by resting his palms on the armrests.

You covered your eyes, frowning. "When you lean like that, I can see your entire chest. Stop."

"I don't mind you seeing my entire chest--"

"Tokito?"

You both turned around, seeing a shocked woman at the door. Oh. That's the hair artist.

The male rushed to back away from you, turning his attention to the hair artist. Mumbling a quick apology, he sat down in the chair next to you.

"I guess I'll get started..."

--

"Your hair looks wavy, and kind of messy." Muichiro stated flatly.

"She put an effort to make some strands look out of place..." You gently touched pieces of your hair, admiring each wave. "I guess it is a messy look..."

"Miss L/N Y/N, here's your outfit. Please change carefully, so that you don't ruin the hair." A female attendant handed you a dark blue dress, spaghetti straps hanging loosely to the hanger. She also handed your a pair of heels.

And your face reddened.

"Is this correct? Are you sure?" You frantically checked with the attendant, your eyes isntantly going to the slit on the dress and the v-neck. "This dress is a bit indecent!"

"Please change, Miss L/N." The attendant left the room, leaving you alone.

Swallowing a lump in your throat, you took the dress off the hanger.

For the money...

--

Muichiro waited patiently outside of the room, until he saw the door open.

You timidly walked out, a mini dress the same shade as his tie and dress pants. The dress hugged each of your curves, a small slit showing off a generous portion of your thigh. "Stop looking at me like that, pervert."

Mint green eyes raked over your body, never once looking away. Before you could pull your hands to hide your face, two hands grabbed your wrists. "You should keep this dress, it suits you."

"No way! You would never catch me wearing something like this in public!" You cried out, trying to kick Muichiro away with your heels. "Get away!"

"Tokito, L/N. You're on soon." A worker stared at you two blankly. "L/N, you're meant to slip one of the straps slightly off. It's supposed to hang loosely from your shoulder."

"What?!" You panicked, looking back at Muichiro. "What type of commercial is this?!"

Muichiro wordlessly slipped the strap off your shoulder, his pace agonizingly slow. He stared at you for awhile, as if he was studying you.

"Let's go." He pulled you by one wrist that he didn't let go of.

What did I get myself into?!

--

Your heart dropped at the scene in front of you. "I'm sorry, but how is this supposed to be a dating app commercial?!"

A dark-colored bed stood in front of the both of you, the lights yellow and dimmed. You wanted to break down in tears and embarrassment.

"It's alright, L/N. We're going to start off with a few photos, and then we'll ease into the commercial. Think of it as a romantic thing, if anything." The photographer motioned to the bed. "Sit on the edge."

The two of you sat down, facing the camera. Exchanging questioning looks at each other, you waited for the male to angle to camera. "Okay, L/N, could you grab his tie?"

For the money. Think about the money. You repeated this like a mantra in your head as you grabbed the loosely done tie, waiting for further instruction.

"Pull him slightly towards you and lean closer. Tokito, hold her cheek that's facing away from the camera. L/N, could you do a mischievous look?" You were amazed at all the commands the photographer was saying, trying to replicate the position. You smirked slightly, looking him in the eye.

But he looked at you through half-lidded eyes, his lips slightly parted. "Perfect! Stay there."

You wanted to crumble to the floor in embarrassment. Do this for the money! For your family!

"Beautiful. Now, Tokito, could you bury your face in her neck and hold her other shoulder? Like your hiding your face from the camera there. L/N, hold the back of his head with your left hand." What. What did he just say?

But Muichiro wordlessly followed the command, gripping your shoulder tightly. You restrained the urge to push him off of you, instead using your hand to cradle his head closer to your neck.

Until you felt his lips lightly press on your neck. Fuck! Your breath hitched, looking at the photographer for further orders.

"Look at him adoringly, like you're pleased." He said, angling the camera more.

You sweetly smiled down at him, narrowing your eyes at him. "L/N, you're a natural! Stay there!"

Cameras flashed in your face as you remained frozen in your spot. You could feel his breath fanning onto your neck, as he occasionally moved down to kiss your neck. You would gently pull him back whenever he'd do this, like a warning.

"Last photo before we shoot the commercial, alright? L/N, stand up in front of Tokito and look down at him. Tokito, wrap your hands around her waist and look up at her."

You stood up, grateful to move away from him. "Fuck off, Tokito."

His arms gently moved around your waist, looking up at you with pleased eyes. "Your skin is so soft." He whispered.

"Facials are good. Stay still!"

As the camera flashed a few more times, the male smiled and walked over to the computer near him. You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding.

"I liked the second pose." Muichiro murmured. "We should do it more."

"Yeah, no. You did not need to kiss me during that pose." You plopped yourself on the bed next to him, enjoying how soft it was.

"I could hear your heartbeat, and how your breath hitched whenever I'd kiss you. It was the best time I've had in awhile." The mint-eyed male grinned.

"I'm gonna kill you and hide the evidence." You muttered.

--

A new set of people had come to film the commercial. You mentally cursed yourself as you stood in the set with Muichiro.

"Okay, so this first scene won't have the top part of your faces. All you need to do is just undo his tie, alright? Try it."

You nodded, looking up at him before nervously looking back at the tie. Slowing pulling on it, you watched the fabric loosen and drape around his neck.

"Perfect. Smile up at him as you do it, since your lips will be in the frame. Tokito, just cup her cheek lovingly, 'kay?"

"Got it." Muichiro spoke.

As the countdown began, you swallowed a lump in your throat before sweetly smiling up at him without your teeth showing. As soon as you heard your cue, you smiled as you undid his tie while he cupped your cheek.

"Cut! Let's move on with the next scene, alright? This should be a quicker ad to do, thankfully. We're on a time constraint anyway." The director said, smiling at you two. "Alright, all you need to do is just push her onto the bed and pin her down, okay?"

"Will my face be in this shot?" Muichiro asked.

"Only yours, yeah." The director nodded.

Muichiro smirked at you, enjoying your flustered face. "Can I do a few test runs? Just to know what you expect of me."

What?! You widened your eyes in surprise as the man approved. The black-haired male walked closer to you, stopping just in front of you.

"Kelphead, put those filthy hands on me and I swear I will--" You yelped in surprised as you felt his arms shove you onto the bed. The springs bounced you slightly while he pulled your wrists above your head.

"Whoops, you should've said that sooner." His larger figure hovered over you. "I do like this position, though..."

"Fuck you." You spat.

"Seems like you both get the idea. Let's get the ball rolling, shall we?" The cameraman switched positions, insteading solely facing Muichiro. You stood up, patting down your dress and facing Muichiro once again. "Action."

Why did we have to do a dating app commercial?! Is this even legal? My classmates are going to see this!

Before you could react, the boy in front of you shoved you gently onto the bed, mimicking his movements from the test run as he pulled your hands above your head. You sneered at him as he smiled down at you.

I hate you, fucking Tokito.

"Cut! That's most of the shots done... we just need one clip of you two in this position. Panting. Breathe heavily, we need to be able to see the movements in your chest. It's supposed to be the point in the commercial where they show the logo of the brand, so make it memorable."

This is so weird... Still, you both acted on it, determined to get this over with.

As the camera began recording one last time, the two of you locked eyes and followed the instructions given. The rise and fall of your chest had you slightly grazing him occasionally, much to your dismay.

However, you finally realized why he was a model after staring at him for so long.

Why is he pretty from this view?

"Cut! Alright, that's all! The editing should be done in a few... for now, you guys can help yourselves to the snacks in the lobby." All the staff began rushing around, adjusting things as if they'd done it a million times.

You fixed the strap on your dress, trying to avoid eye contact with Muichiro. "Do I stay for this portion?" You asked.

"No. I tend to leave, they edit it, and then I come back to see the finished product." He said flatly, watching the group of people hard at work. "I'm hungry."

"Okay? I don't see how that's my problem." You rolled your eyes.

"We're still on our date. Let's go eat something." He walked past you, heading towards the exit. You rushed to follow him, before blocking his path.

"Wait! At least adjust your clothes first! People will get the wrong idea!" He narrowed his gaze at you, before shrugging.

"Do it for me." The black-haired male's arms fell to his sides, looking down at you expectantly.

You gulped before walking up to him and buttoning up his shirt and adjusting his tie. I have to be careful... Grabbing each of his sleeves, you cuffed them right below his wrist.

"I hate tight clothes." Muichiro pulled on the collar, before you slapped his hand anyway.

"Nobody gives a fuck, dingus." You insulted. "You can suffer, for all I care."

"That's mean." He pouted. "Can you go back to calling me Mui, again?"

"Fuck off." You spat back. "Let's just go down to the lobby, or something."

"Kay..."

"How many times do we have to tell you, Touya? Nobody fucking likes you."

"I can't help it that I'm so attractive. Every agency wants me!"

As the elevator's doors slid open, you and Muichiro walked out.

Yuichiro sat on a couch, glaring at the male across from him.

The other male seemed to be your age, blonde messy hair and a singular dangly earring hanging from his ear. Donning a baggy shirts and baggy jeans, he seemed to have been modeling for some sort of clothing company before.

He glanced over at you, and his eyes lit up. "Whoa, since when did you work here?!"

"Oh... I don't." You replied. "Who are you?"

Yuichiro cackled as the man seemed to maintain his happy and carefree expression. "Hayashi Touya! I'm kind of an arising star around here, who are you?"

"I'm—"

"She's mine, thanks." Muichiro protectively looped an arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

Touya looked at you, then back at Muichiro. He held a lollipop in his hand, spinning the stick around on his fingers. "Really? What a shame... I don't care, though. What's your name?"

He's hot?! No wonder he's a model! Your heart panged at the way he looked at you. "L/N Y/N."

"What a pretty name. Muichiro, I want her." He whined, light blue eyes inspecting you. "She's perfect for me. We'll make headlines across the country. You're sixteen too, right?"

"Does it look like I give two shits about what you want?" He pulled you as far as physically possible away from him, plopping down on the couch next to Yuichiro. "Besides, you're not Y/N's type."

Looking down at the table, you saw several magazines. These are all pretty big brand names... "Are these the magazines models from here are in?"

Muichiro nodded, taking one and handing it to you. "This one was one of the bigger ones I've done. Loads of shots."

Looking through it, you recognized those mint green eyes. A large wall of text stood next to him as his hand held onto a pair of sunglasses on his head. His hair seemed to be blowing in the wind as he stood tall, wearing a mostly black outfit.

Oh damn. That's what they meant by eye candy... "I see. They picked this one out of how many?"

"Can't count." He said.

Another magazine was handed to you, belonging to Touya. "Even though Muichiro has his moments, I get big opportunities frequently!"

Flipping open the magazine, your eyes immediately found a photo of Touya. It seemed to be a darker-themed shoot. You blushed at the photo of him. There is no reason for him to look that fine...

Muichiro closed the magazine, tossing it back onto the table and scoffing. "Touya, I'm known across the country for my skills. If my newest gig takes off, I'll be known internationally. Nobody gives two shits about a perfume advertisement."

"And what's your newest gig? Was it the one you just shot?"

You hid your face, remembering the events that occurred in the photoshooting room. Yuichiro noticed this, a small grin forming on his face.

"For a western dating app. They wanted a more... romantic shoot." Muichiro pulled you closer to him, smiling slightly. "We'll be on those billboards in New York City."

"Oh? By we, do you mean you and Y/N? How sweet!" Touya used the lollipop in his mouth to point at the two of you, before placing it inside of his cheek. "I can see Y/N getting into modelling. I wanna do a romantic shoot with her. I saw you blushing at that photo of me, you know? I wanna see that face more often."

This guy is getting on my nerves... "Dude, can you go pick on some other girl? Preferably a mile away? You look like shit." You retaliated, annoyed with him.

His eyes lit up at your outburst. "How interesting! I love witty girls, they make my heart flutter."

"I hope your heart stops beating." You deadpanned. "Permanently."

Yuichiro bursted into a fit of laughter, pointing at the blonde. "Damn, Touya! If I were you... nevermind I don't wanna think about what it'd be like to be you. What an useless existence..."

You could see the vein bulging out of his forehead, contrasting his happy features. "Playing hard to get, I see... Oh well! I guess I'll just have to win you over."

"She likes me, Touya. Why don't you run back to your shitty con-father?" From where you were, you could see Muichiro's eyes narrowing at Touya.

"How rude, Muichiro. That is no way to talk to someone!" You could see the mischievous glint in his eyes, like he was planning something.

Con-father... wait. Is he the son of... No. That would be crazy.

"Tokito, L/N." A woman emerged from the elevator, looking at both of you. "The advertisement is ready for viewing, along with the photos."

--

"Wait, just where exactly is this being broadcasted?" You asked, completely in shock.

The advertisement and photos took you completely by surprise, and you could feel the heat creeping up to your face. "Mainly in America and Japan. Isn't it incredible?"

"Thank you for allowing us to participate in this." Muichiro smiled. "When will this get published?"

"In a week, probably. L/N, you're fine with that, right?" The director turned around, looking at you.

No! I don't want my classmates seeing this! "Yep! Thank you for the opportunity."

"Please, it's my pleasure." He nodded. "You two are dismissed! Thank you. Feel free to keep the clothing pieces."

Heading back to the dressing room immediately, you tried to hide your embarrassment from the airheaded boy. What if Aoi, Kanao, and Nezuko see this?!

You stared at yourself in the illuminated mirror. You looked like a total stranger. It's not like you ever got the chance to be pampered like this anyway.

The door opened as Muichiro walked in, approaching you from behind. His hands wrapped around your waist, hugging you from behind.

"There's no need to act like a couple when we're in private." You try swatting his hands away, to no avail. "If you don't get these musty ass arms off of me..."

He smirked against you. "Sorry, just couldn't resist. You just look so pretty like this... and Touya pisses me off."

"Sounds like a you problem, kelphead." You stared at him in the mirror, his mint green eyes meeting yours.

The twin's breath fanned on your neck, resting his chin on your shoulder. "I wanna post this on my KNYGram... This pose."

Rolling your eyes, you grab a makeup wipe and pull it to your face. But he tosses it almost instantly, landing on the floor to be forgotten. "In your dreams."

Still, Muichiro walks over to where he abandoned his phone. Grabbing it, he walks back over to you and resumes hugging you from behind. "Look hot. Or, actually, you always do."

"If only you could follow your own advice. You look like shit half the time." You said flatly, watching him open the camera and rest his head on your shoulder once more. One of his arms wraps around your waist this time, while the other holds the phone.

"I don't wanna hear it from the one who was getting all worked up from neck kisses." His voice is just barely above a mumble when he says this, moving to kiss your neck gently.

The phone clicks as he kisses your neck, before he looks up and sees the photo. "Ew." You blurt out. "I don't like being seen with ugly people. Delete it."

"Too late. Posted it." He presses the big blue "post" button as you both watch the phone load. "Why do you hate me so much, again?"

"Because you're an egotistical jerk with nothing better to do than blackmail me." There is no hesitation in your words, taking the chance to leave his grasp.

~

KNYGram

tokitomuichiro ✔️
she's a silver lining, climbing on my desire. @loveyn
*1 attachment*

118k likes
20k comments

tokitoyuichiro ✔️
he's been obsessing over her for literally so fcking long omg

h.touyaaaaa ✔️
i want her </3 open to sharing?
|
|
tokitomuichiro ✔️
fuck off, touya.

chichiharuuuuuuuu
SHES SO FINE??? HELP???

himariluv
the hand placement im going FERAL

ka3d3.y
how do i become her

aoi.kanzakiii
damnnnnnn y/n looks especially fine here...

k_nezukooo
Y/N YOU LOOK SO PRETTY

kanao.t
You look very pretty, Y/N! (Muichiro, if you hurt her, I will ruin you.)
|
|
tokitomuichiro ✔️
i hope y/n ruins me.
|
|
k_nezukooo
i know you did not just say that in front of kanao...

loveyn
the song line here is so good haha
|
|
muichirotokito
well, r u mine?
|
|
aimimi
IM GOING CRAZY WHAT
|
|
hhhhhanae
who's sleeping on the highway with me.

kei.fujita
damn shes kinda...

hakuj111
you two make a good couple.

shinobu.k
you two look cool here! very happy that y/n finally found someone to love.

tengenisaten
y/n girl run while u can cuz we do NOT fw muichiro 🔥🔥🔥
|
|
iguroobanai
As a teacher, you shouldn't be commenting on students' posts so casually. Don't make me report you to Mrs. Ubuyashiki.
|
|
tengenisaten
mf im on my alt omggg but fine
|
|
tokitomuichiro ✔️
im literally so close to blocking you.

~

"Was that reply to Kanao necessary?" You ask. What the hell does he mean by "ruin?"

"Yeah. I'm just speaking the truth." Muichiro replies, loosening his tie and pulls it off of him. "Besides, it gets the message across to others."

"Never knew you were an Arctic Monkeys fan..." Wiping the makeup off your face, you internally grieve the almost perfectly done foundation and base. "What's your issue with Touya, anyway? He's kinda cute. I would totally hit on him."

"Don't." His response is instant, as he turns to face you. "Touya isn't as sweet as you think he is. A complete piece of shit. He preys on women like you, just like his shitty father."

You walk into one of the stalls, listening to him rant as you shut the curtain closed. Swiftly changing back into your regular clothes, you grab the dress and take it with you. "At least he's hot."

"Am I not hot?" Mint green eyes meet yours, his gaze inviting.

"Not one bit. Could you change now? I wanna go home." You leaned on the wall near the door.

He hums. "If I'm not hot, then why were you so flustered when we were filming the commercial?"

"Anyone would be flustered doing that. I would totally be blushing if Touya did that to me." Emphasizing his name in an attempt to get a reaction out of him, you enjoy the sight of that irk mark on his forehead.

Opening his mouth to speak, he suddenly pauses. Looking at you, he smiles. "Alright. If you say so, Y/N."

What the fuck?

a/n: 200 READSSSSSSSS!! typically whenever im writing modern mui i lowk like to think of him as like an unintentional flirt but then again i feel like he would TOTALLY know what he's doing. so whenever im writing chapters for this story, i listen to LOTS of arctic monkeys. songs like "r u mine?" "i wanna be yours" "whyd you only call me when your high" "do i wanna know?" "snap out of it"

song lyric of the day!! wet dreams by odetari and nimstarr. I TOLD HER PICK OUT ANY BAG ITS NOT TOO MUCH 🔥🔥🔥🔥 WHEN SHE WAS A FAN WE FELL IN LOVE 🔥🔥🔥🔥 NOT IN LOVEEEE BABY ITS JUST LUSTTTT 🔥🔥🔥🔥

the song lyric mui put in the post was from r u mine? by arctic monkeys

tbh for mui i really love the song "oh my god" by (g)i-dle for him. like you cannot tell me that chorus isnt the most fitting shit ever. "she took me to the sky" "she took me to the stars" YEAH.

okay enough of me ranting. STAY. SAFE. DRINK WATER, EAT FOOD, SLEEP WELL, AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES!! ILYSMMM 💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 85 10
A Tokito Muichiro × Fem! Half Demon Reader fanfic. "𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯?" "𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦�...
8K 145 45
!!VERY SHORT CHAPTERS!! ❝ 𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐, 𝒊 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚...
1.2M 23.8K 42
➵ Completed! © 𝚊 𝚒 𝚛 𝚒 𝚜 𝚛 𝚊 𝚒 𝚗 𝚜 ▸ Published: Apr 08, 2020 ▸ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
35K 1K 29
❝𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙗𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡... 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤 𝙖�...