๐‹๐š๐ฌ ๐•๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฌ โบ

Por elcapitan_rogers

๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค... Mรกs

~INTRODUCTION~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (END)
NEW BOOK??

Chapter 29

288 12 0
Por elcapitan_rogers

Day 1

Morning soon arrived, even it was one of the most peaceful night they ever had in a while. There was no nightmare plaguing their dreams because they knew that finally, they were back into each other’s arms.

Steve was the first one to wake up and he felt a weight on top of him. He opened his eyes and saw fiery red hair on his chest. The scent of her hair was so familiar and addicting. HIs hands were feeling the soft skin that they were accustom to.

“I love you.” He whispered and kissed the top of her head.

Wrapping his arms tightly around her, Steve waited until Natasha woke up. He didn’t want to leave this bed because he knew how it ended up the first time. He didn't want to spook her or trigger any bad memories of her waking up without him.

Not long after that, Steve heard a mumble from his chest and her soft arms tightened around his  waist with her hands clutched tightly at his back.

"Morning, bae" He whispered and she replied with a satisfying purr and a kiss to his chest, right on top of his heart then he felt a smile against his skin. “How do you sleep?”

“Morning” She replied before opened her eyes to see his bright blue eyes looking at her. “Better than the past few weeks.”
“Me too,” He admitted.

“You’re still here.”

“I promise I will never leave you again.” Steve said before he placed her on the bed so he could lying on his side and face her. Blue eyes burned with determination as well as love and affection. “As far as I concerned, we can get marry today, right now. We’re in Vegas and we both hate big event.”

Her eyes widened with the biggest surprise yet then her heart beat fast as if it would jump out of her body. Steve longingly staring at her, waiting for her to say something.

"Do you think it's a bit soon?" She asked. "I mean, you just ran away from one wedding."

"Yeah, you're right but I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with the woman I love so much. I want to be with you, Natasha and I see no point of prolong the wedding."

"You're really want to be with me?" Her voice was shaking and her eyes gleamed with joyful tears. Her full lips curved up in a smile.

"Yes." He replied.

"Fucking hell yes." Nat said. "Let's get marry."

Steve gave out a bright smile before he kissed her deeply, pulling the petite body until she was pressing right against his chest.

"How are we going to do this?" He asked. "Drunkenly get married by Elvis priest or a high-end chapel in this hotel."

“Even I hate bug wedding but I still wanted a memorable one, Steve.” She laughed.

“Maybe not marry today but a few day?”

“Yeah, but I think I had a perfect wedding dress but we have to pick up at my apartment.”

“And I should get the ring.” He added. “This is the most impromptu thing I ever did. I don’t even get a ring with me right now.”

“You’re a mess, Rogers.”

“I’m a mess without you.”

Natasha smiled and kissed him again. They spent the entire hour making out on their bed. The same old familiar feelings came back. Even they were apart for a few weeks but that didn’t change the fact that they were so in-synced or how good it felt when each other was around.

Oh! How stupid of them to think that someone might replace what they had? They were made for each other.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Steve and Natasha left the penthouse around 10 AM. After spent all morning in bed, kissing and holding each other, making up for the time they lost from being apart. They seemed to can get enough of each other.

They stopped for breakfast at their usual diner. Steve had to lie to the waitress that he was out of town for business. Nat sat on the same side as Steve so she could nestle in his arm with her head on his chest. Steve also repeatedly kissed the top of her head and inhaled her intoxicated scent.

When they arrived at their building, the doorman greeted them and he was obviously happy to see them back together. Steve once again stated that he will never go away again.

Everything seemed perfectly okay until Steve set his foot inside her apartment only to be haunted by the ghost of someone else taking her in this place. Two nights before that he saw her with another guy and it was enough to freeze him in the spot.

"Are you alright?" She asked when she noticed something on his face.

Steve gave her a reassuring smile. "I'm fine. It's just...so many memories of us here."

"Yeah, I know." She replied. "But I also know that you're lying."

Steve flushed. He forgot how good she was at detecting lie. "It's just...the last memory of me in this place is I left you and then I came back to find you with him."

Nat cupped his face and kissed him. "There is no one but you. No one could replace you. He was just a desperate attempt to get over you." She honestly replied. "Do you want to know how desperate am I? I picked him because he has something in common to your appearances. Hell, his name is even Steve!"

Steve was shock at the revelation. He never thought that the moaning of his name hat he heard the other night was the name of that guy. God! What had he done to her? That guilt came to bite him back in the gut again.

"Hey! Don't feel bad about it, okay? We talked about this." She said and kissed him. "What's matter now is that we are back together and we forgive each other."

"How can I be so lucky to have an amazing woman like you?"

"You're a very lucky man, Rogers. I'm glad that you know that."

"Thank you." He whispered and held her tight in his arms.

Everything, all the burden in his heart was all gone the moment he had her in his arms and their lips met in a sweet loving kiss. He was indeed the luckiest man in the world. Thank God for giving her to him, making them for each other.

"Come on, lover boy." She smiled against his lips, tugging at the hem of his shirt. "I have something to show you."

"Lead the way, ma'am."

The bastard still knew how to play her. Nat groaned in her mind as the word sending shiver down her spine. From the shit eating grin on his face, he didn't miss the way her body was shaking at the word. His hand settled on her waist as he bended down from behind her until his lips was near her ear.

"We will get to that soon, ma'am. I still need my morning fix."

Her cheeks flushed and she tried to cover it by elbowing him. Steve laughed and followed her into her bedroom. She gestured for him to sit down before she went to her closet and started looking for something.

Steve kept his eyes on her the whole time. He missed her and he didn't want to let her out of his sight ever again. It was hard to do that, taking his eyes off her when everything she did was so hypnotizing. The graceful walk or a little skipping of her feet. The way she hummed happily or the way her hair flipped when she turned.

God! He was so in love with her and no way he could turn back. Not that he would turn his back from her anyway.

She held his heart and, probably, his soul.

While Natasha was searching through her closet, Steve received numerous text messages from his friends and Phil, also an angry message from Sharon, cursing him from leaving her. Not that he care anyway. Steve turned off his phone and tossed it away. He wanted to focus on the only thing that mattered to him.

"Found it!" She declared and stepped out of the closet. "Here it is!"

Steve's eyes widened when he saw the dress she was holding in her hands. The little white dress that she wore on their first date. She still kept it and he had to admit that it was so perfect. If only he had the same outfit he wore that day but since he left LA in hurry so he figured it would be okay for him to get marry in another suits.

“What do you think?”

“It’s perfect.” He replied.

“You want me to try it on?”

“No, I still remember how you look so beautiful in that dress.”

Nat smiled fondly and kissed him. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

A lingering, soft kisses turned heated in a matter of seconds. When Natasha decided to toss the dress away and jumped onto Steve, he caught her as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Their lips were kissing furiously and passionately. The next thing they knew, their clothes were already on the floor. There was only their skins on each other.

Steve took her to bed, pinning her down by his full weight, feeling the familiar memories that was lingering in his mind. The intimacy. The soft touches. The way their body reacted. God, he missed that and he couldn’t have enough of it.

Her legs were still locking at his waist and Steve didn’t think that would mean anything until she flipped him. Another second later, he was on his back with Natasha straddling him. Her hand reached down and palming his rock hard cock. Her other hand reached down between her legs and worked herself open, giving him a good show that made Steve let out a low moan. She began to guide his large swollen member into her wet hole. He stopped her by grabbing her chin and looked Nat straight in the eyes.

“I love you.” He whispered.

She nodded, “Yes” and proceeded to slide her pussy down onto him.

Steve groaned and his head rolled back on the pillow at the sensation. Natasha gasped as she felt how perfectly full he stretched her. No man could filled her like this. The fit took her breath away as she swallowed him all the way inside. She moaned when her wetness leaking out and wetting him. She was going though such pleasurable emotions as her pussy was impaled on his thick cock.

Once he was fully seated inside, Natasha began to move her body up and down, making them both moaned at the sensation. Her juices were flowing down her inner thighs and on to him. He admired her body from his place under her. Natasha straddled his hips,riding him hard. Her beautiful green eyes never left his as she bouncing on his cock into her wet tight center again and again. Steve groaned while she gasped as his cock was hitting the deepest place inside her every time. She began to grind on him. Her tiny hands rubbing his hard muscles before planting them on his chest.

“Oh, ohh, oh, oh, god, yes!” She panted as he pumped her onto his cock. He grabbed her hips and drove her down on his cock, lifting her up to the tip and then back down onto him with a slap of their bodies.

Her pussy was pulsating and coming on him. The muscles inside were opening up for him. He was fucking her deeper and harder. “You feel so sweet…so perfect.” He moaned, leaning up to kiss her deeply. She felt so weak on top of his muscular body. As her pussy muscles milked and grabbed him, he started to moan and with one hard ram up into her tight hole. He came hard with a bellow and explode large loads of cum deep in her pussy. It was gushing past and over his cock with every thrust, flowing down from her hole and slopping down to his body.

They were a mess but he kept ramming. The feeling of his cock massaging her pussy made  it unbearable for her and she came on him again. Steve caught her in his arms as she shook violently. Her pussy wrapped a tight grip on his cock and milked him again but this time Steve went still and let the spasm of her inner walls subsided.

Natasha collapsed on top of him as he pulled out of her and Steve gently laid down on their bed. Their hot breath still mingled against each other's skin. He kissed her forehead repeatedly, whispering sweet words all the while.

"Well, that happened." She breathed.

"Yeah." He replied. "I almost forgot how explosive our sex was."

She pinched his side and Steve yelped. "Huh? Forget how we always fuck each other's brain out?"

"It just-- I don't know how to say it."

"Well, then don't ruin the mood, darling. I will remind you how our deeds go."

"I'm totally up for that."

Steve flung her small body down underneath him and started kissing her repeatedly before trailing his lips down to her neck. Nat laughed because of his beard tickling her skin and she remembered how he would leave burns all over her skin. Nat tried to push him off but he just said, ‘Nope’ and continued to ravage her.

“Steve—stop it!” She squealed. “I think I need some food before we go for another round or maybe a shower would be lovely.”

Steve pulled away. “But darling, I’m sure that either of them can wait.”

“You sex maniac.” She grinned. “Get off me and I will fix you something to eat.”

Steve pouted and let go off her. Nat kissed him before she got out of bed and putting on a black robe that looked so damn sexy on her. Steve wanted to just watch but his mind was on overdrive right now and he blamed himself for surrendering too easily for her.

“What are you doing, Rogers?” She asked when he caught her waist with his huge arms from behind as she stood in front of the vanity desk. His hands parted her robe and touched her bare skin.

“I just found my breakfast.” He replied and met with a joyful laugh from Natasha.

“You fucker,”

Steve just hummed in respond and undressing her. His lips was all over her skin as his right hand traveled between her legs. Nat moaned when his fingers easily slipped into her already wet cunt. Her small body leaned against him and felt how hot his body was and how hard his boner was as it poked her inner thighs.

His other hand kept her in place by started to circle his thumb on her nipple but he got bored too fast. Instead of keeping thing slow, he just traveled his lips down her back. Goosebumps erupted when she felt his tongue licking down her spine.

"Shit--Steve!" She cried out when he moved between her legs and started licking and eating her pussy greedily. His hands moved to her ass and spread her cheeks open as he settled down behind her. His skillful tongue lapping up and down her slit, making Natasha planting her hands on the vanity table to keep her balance.

"Don't close your eyes.” He ordered. “Look at the mirror.”

Nat tried to force her eye to do as Steve told, watching her own face contorted in pure pleasure.

He ate her. That was his definition of having breakfast.

He continued to rub her clit while his tongue was still diving fingers in and out of her. “Keep rubbing like that! It feels so good.” She moaned out of pure pleasure. He pulled his lips away and ramming his fingers in and out of her pussy, gushing and squirting her juices all over. He licked it all up, laving his tongue up from her thighs until his mouth was covered her pussy again.

Her legs were shaking and her inner walls clamped down and Natasha thrashed side to side. Steve used only his big hand to keep her in place against the vanity table. The more he ate her, the more she soaked up, and  her pussy was flowing with sweet juices that Steve was so addicting of it.

Hungrily licking and slurping up her pussy juices, He moaned, “God, darling, you taste so good, so perfect.”

He kept his mouth there until it was all too much for Natasha and she pushed him away. Steve got up from his place behind her. He started stroking his raging boner. With his other hand, he wet two fingers, reached down and gently started rubbing her clit. She moaned again and her legs twitched wider, inflaming his lust beyond his ability to control. He couldn’t hold on any longer. Grabbing her wrists, he slammed his throbbing cock all the way to the hilt in her hot, tight, wet pussy.

“Shit.” He groaned, relishing in the feeling of her tight walls hugging his hard member. His hands wrapped around her waist before he pumped hard, fucking like an animal. She stammered incoherently as he fucked her without mercy. He managed to wrap his arms around her body which freed his other hand to go to work on her clit as he continued to slam in and out of her. Natasha grasped, her eyes rolled to the back of her head. “Oh God! Oh, Oh…”

He felt her walls clench tighter, squeezing and milking my cock as she came on him, driving him to fuck harder and faster and as he felt her gasping and shaking towards a third orgasm of this round. He knew he couldn’t hold back and with a powerful final thrust, he came. His cock twitching and jerking and squirting stream after stream of my hot cum inside her.

He pulled out after their orgasm subsided, pulling Natasha into his arm. His right hand tilted her face so he could give her a loving kiss. They stayed like that for a while, leaning into the vanity table for a support until they could move their body but he didn’t stop kissing her, addicting the feeling of her lips against his.

“I love you.” He whispered. “So fucking much”

"Me too." She replied. "You and only you."

She kissed him passionately before pulling away when she felt a bit light headed. Natasha couldn't pin point that it was because of lack of oxygen or she was so drunk from his kiss.

"I really need food right now." She said. "Maybe after lunch we can resume having sex."

"Yes, ma'am."

"I have you favorite food in the fridge.”

“You’re the best.” He smiled and kissed her.

Nat put her robe on while Steve only wore his jeans. He was pretty sure that Natasha cleaned out all of his old stuff and he was afraid to ask that question so he kept it to himself.

He watched her while she was preparing Shashlik for them. Natasha looked so hot wearing apron that made him wanna go down on her again right there on the kitchen counter but he was able to keep it to himself until the meal was over.

Nat was cleaning up the dirty dish but her boy couldn’t hold himself any longer. Steve lifted her up on the kitchen counter. Lips suckling and nibbling at her soft skin. All Natasha could do was clinging to him. Her body plastered against his bare chest. Her hands dug into the skin of his biceps.

Steve nudged her legs apart and thrust his hard cock inside of her. Nat gasped and moaned because he wasted no time jackhammering into her already wet and ready pussy. Natasha was in heaven again. The friction of his cock was taking her towards the sexual bliss. She was lying on her back on the kitchen counter, legs bent and spread, with her black robe part, revealing her beautiful body.

He began to take long strokes, hitting her cervix with every moment and she cried out from absolutely bliss. Feeling her walls clenched on his cock, Steve too groaned a loud but didn’t falter his movement. He pushed Nat’s legs further up with his strong arms under her knees as he pumped inside her. Natasha could barely move and was at his mercy, not that she wanted to be anywhere else in the entire world at that very moment.

His lips were on hers while all she could do was moan into their kisses. Steve was so deep, his cock already balls deep inside her, that just by rolling his hips forward at this point he crushed himself further inside her. Natasha did her best to open up for him, her body yearning to draw him ever deeper inside.

Natasha broke her lips away from his, long enough to draw a deep, ragged breath. “God—yes…Steve, keep going, bae…You are so deep inside me.”

Their forehead touched as his deep blue eyes locked with her beautiful greens.  “I love you…” His voice was sweet, calming but the words were making her entire body shiver. Every fiber of her being ignited every time she heard those three little words.

“I love you too…” She replied. “Oh god—babe—don’t stop.” Steve kept his pace until she came so hard on his cock. The edges of her vision started to blacken. Steve watched her face intently, with their forehead remained touching, inches away, as he rode out her orgasm. Her inner muscles clamping down ridiculously hard on his cock as her body was hit by the wave after wave of pleasure.

Finally, Natasha was able to catch her breath, and she looked at him directly in the eyes as Steve still continued to move his cock in and out of her. “Please… Steve” She said softly. “Please… I need you…I want to feel you.”

“Yes, darling,” He replied and kissed her before pushing in hard that the head of his cock hit her cervix. He held still. His cock throbbed inside her. He never broke eye contact, staring deep into her soul as he came, the first pulse rippling through his body, into her, making her toes curled from the force. Steve held her gaze as long as he could until he became lost in the power of his orgasm and grunted loudly.

But that wasn’t the end of it. He was eager than usual and Natasha was surprised by his stamina and his eagerness. The day went by fast. From dress finding turned into fucking each other’s brain out. From one round turned into two, three, four— they were losing count. From hard and fast fucking turned into sweet, slow love making in the end. From bedroom, to the living room, to the kitchen, her dance studio. Steve made sure that he took her in every inch of this apartment.

For Steve, he wanted to replace the memories of other man with only theirs, fucking the ghost that haunted him out of this place. This place was only theirs and theirs alone. For Natasha, she wanted to delete every trace of his substitute

They finally made it back to her bed and did it one last round before Nat collapsed on bed. Steve held her tightly and kissing the top of her head repeatedly.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“Get some sleep, love. I will be here when you wake up.”

Steve could feel Natasha smiled against his skin and it made him smile too.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Day 2

They woke up together the next morning, tangling with one another. Nat was the first one to move and Steve woke up immediately. She was on top of him and his arms tighten around her.

Steve smiled and gave her a loving kiss. “Good morning, bae” He greeted and Nat hummed a happy respond. "Why are you up so early?"

"We have a wedding today, haven't we?"

"Yeah...I hardly wait." Steve said. "I wanna spend the rest of my life with you and only you."

"I know the perfect place for us to get marry.” Natasha said. “It’s a very beautiful place that I would love to go there someday. I thought that this might be a perfect time for us to visit that place.”

"Should we get going?" He asked.

“Yeah.”

They took a shower together and were trying very hard not to go further than cleaning each other but Steve still sneaked a kiss here and there. They packed their bags because they didn’t know how long they would stay there and Natasha didn’t forget to bring her wedding dress too.

They brought sandwiches from a cafe around the corner before heading out of town right away. Nat told him the directions but he had something else in mind.

“What do you think if we stop at one place before we headed to your mysterious place?” He asked.

“Yeah. It’s okay.” She replied. “Hope that it isn’t another surprise.”

“No spoiler, darling.”

She laughed but didn’t ask him anything else. They had small talks all the way to their first destination and that was when Natasha noticed the beautiful scenery in front of her.

“Red Rock canyon?” She asked. “My favorite place!”

“Yeah, I know how much you love this place. This is why I brought you here first.”

A mischievous smile adorned her face. “Ah, the sweet memories of our first car sex and you made a really beautiful drawing of me.”

Steve blushed at the thought. “Yeah, I’m surprised no one noticed us fucking in that car.”

She laughed. “But a little adrenaline rush is good for your life, right?”

“We are so damn kinky.” He replied. “And I like us that way. I love what we are and I want us to have this forever.”

Suddenly, Steve’s face changed into seriousness as he looked her right in the eye and got on one knee, taking her hands in his.

“Natasha Romanoff, I know I already asked you to marry me but I want this time to be official because I don’t want to do anything just only half way with you. I love you. You’re the best thing that ever happened to me. Will you give me the honor of becoming my wife?”

Nat felt tears burning her eyes before it uncontrollably falling down the side of her face. She got on her knees and hugged him tightly, kissing him hard and passionate. “Yes, I will marry you.” She whispered against his lips. “I love you so much.”

Steve smiled and pulled something out of his jacket pocket. It was a small red box. He opened it, revealing a beautiful diamond ring. Steve slid it onto her finger before kissing her hand.

“It’s my mother’s ring. She told me to give it to the love of my life. She would love for you to have it.”

“Steve…” She cried out. “I would be an honor.”

“I couldn’t bring myself to give it to Sharon when I ask her to marry me. Probably, my gut knew that she wasn’t the right one and it was waiting for you all along.”

“Thank god we found each other.”

“Yeah.”

They spend another hour in each other arms, sitting and watching the beautiful scenery. Natasha mostly just looked at the ring Steve gave her, feeling content in the way she never felt before. She couldn’t help but compare current self to her past self when she was with Alexi.

This felt right and she was sure that Steve was the one for her.

“I love you.” She whispered out of the blue.

Steve looked at the side of her face and smiled gently. “I love you too, darling.”

They left the place when the sun was too high in the sky. It was almost lunch time anyway so they headed out to Natasha’s mysterious place. It wasn't so mysterious after she pointed the direction to the small town nearby the lake; "Lake Las Vegas"

“I’ve never been here before.” He said.

“You will love it.” She promised, looking up from her phone to look at him. “A nice, quiet town and I just rent us a house nearby the lake.”

Nat led him to the house. It was a small and cozy but still luxurious in a way. Once they were settled in, they didn’t waste anymore time and tore each other clothes off, making love for another round because they didn’t quite have enough of themselves. The separation was too much and all they wanted was to become one again.

The coupling changed from hard and fast into slow and gentle lovemaking in the end that left them both breathless. Steve was sprawling on the carpet while Natasha lying by his side, clinging to him.

“That was good.” Nat breathed. “I need to lay here for a while.”

“Yeah, me too,” Steve admitted. “If we keep it up like this, I think we would have nothing to explore in our marriage life.”

“I’m sure you probably have some weird ass kink inside that dirty mind of yours, Rogers.” She replied.

“I’m not the one with a dirty mind, darling.”

“We will see about that.”

They went silent for a moment. Steve’s hand played with her hair. His nose inhaled her addictive scent. In his mind, he was thanking god again for another chance of having her in his arms. That she wasn’t ended up with another guy. That the other guy was just his substitute.

The memories of seeing her with the guy still bugged him even she insisted that it was nothing more than physical relationship.

Before he could stop his mouth, he already uttered that sentence. ”How was that guy? The fake me?"

"Well, he is big everywhere except his heart and his dick. Even he is a walking dickhead anyway.”

Steve grinned like a mad man at that sentence. "You mean..."

"Yours is bigger. Much bigger, bae."

They laughed and all Steve’s jitter was gone once the doubt in his heart was settle. Natasha never had anyone but him in her heart and he would do anything to remain in that position forever.

Nat shifted so she was now lying on top of him so she could look at him directly in the eyes.

“Do you think we should really get marry today?” She asked. “I mean, we’re just back together for two days.”

“Getting cold feet?” He asked.
“No…I just…”

“Speak your mind, Nat. I want to hear what you think about this. I wanna make this right.”

“I know you will make this right, Steve. I just—if one day you don’t want to make this right anymore. Maybe if along the way and I mean very, very soon after we get married, you’re bored with me. For god’s sake, we only met for like a month and a half! I’m still new to you but if one day, we already learn everything about each other, know everything about each other and it doesn’t excite you anymore! I can’t stand you leaving me for the second time, Steve. I can’t take it again.”

Steve was alarmed, knowing that this is a very delicate subject to her. “Natasha, would you let me prove it to you, please? My words mean nothing because it let you down once. Would you let my action prove it to you? That I want you—hell, I need you. I sound cheesy but…nothing makes sense without you.”

“Nothing makes sense for me too.” She whispered.

“You don’t have to worry, darling. I will not leave you because if I did, I would kill myself before I hurt you again.”

Nat hugged him, burying her face at his neck. “Thank you. That’s all I need to hear.”

“I will not make that mistake again, Natasha.”

“I love you, Steve”

“I love you, too.”

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

90.9K 2.9K 41
"๐ผ๐‘š ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘! ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข" ๐™‹๐™ง๐™š!๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™–:๐™๐™’๐™Ž --> ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™ข๏ฟฝ...
24.8K 506 16
The new teacher hates Natasha. Or does he? (Romanogers AU- Teacher/Student) Because every OTP needs this hot, twisted kind of love affair. ;) Started...
16.4K 510 25
promโ€ขise /'prรคmษ™s/ ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐จ ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ...