Meant To Be (Kim.K)

By UnknownLoverbxy

NO SPOILERS!!!! More

Prologue
exclusive.CHARACTERS
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVII (the real deal)
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
BYE-BYE
EPILOGUE
Apparently...
ITTTTTTTS OUT!

VII

3.3K 104 4
By UnknownLoverbxy

Kim's POV

I was making my way to Y/n's house, deciding to text Kanye and inform him that I would be spending the night at Kendall's. I didn't bother waiting for his response, knowing he would probably come up with something outrageous to say.

Y/n had arrived home before me, so he texted me to let me know. Y/n lived in Bel-Air, right next door to his mother's extravagant estate. The drive took about 35 minutes, and I was eagerly looking forward to reaching there.

As we passed by the Carters' mansion, we finally came to a stop at Y/n's house, and the gates opened.

...

Y/n: Hey.

I stepped out of the car and embraced him, feeling him lift me up and spin us around. I couldn't help but giggle; this treatment was something I could definitely get used to.

Y/n: Welcome to my humble temporary abode!

Kim: Temporary?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm selling the house to my mom. We want to expand the Carter estate even further.

Kim: So, where will you stay then?

Y/n: I have two more houses here in L.A. One in Hidden Hills and another one in Palm Springs.

Kim: You have a house in Hidden Hills and you never mentioned it?

Y/n: It never really came up, and I never actually lived there. I mostly used it for parties, and our family gathers at the one in Palm Springs on Sundays.

Kim: We should check out the one in Hidden Hills tomorrow, then.

.....

He effortlessly carried me into his room, completely bypassing any form of a tour. It was evident he was too eager for us to be together.

Now, we were lying in bed, both of us changed and wrapped in each other's embrace.

"So, your mom could barge in here at any moment?" I questioned, seeking reassurance.

"Yeah, but she's probably fast asleep. She has to catch a flight tomorrow. However, Blue might pay us a surprise visit. We have a secret pathway connecting our houses," he explained.

"You two seem really close," I remarked, genuinely intrigued.

"My mom wasn't too thrilled about me moving out, but I think she'll be more accepting of the idea if I move a bit further away," he responded thoughtfully.

"To Hidden Hills?" I asked, playfully teasing, but deep down, I desired that. Being closer to each other would be amazing.

"Maybe. We'll see," he replied, slightly exasperated.

Frustrated by the uncertainty, I huffed and shifted my position, straddling his waist, my hands resting gently on his well-defined abs.

"What can I do to change your mind?" I inquired, longing for a concrete answer.

"I don't know. Do you have anything in mind?" he retorted, his tone filled with playful mischief.

A mischievous smile formed on my face as I contemplated his response.

"I have a few ideas, but one stands out above the rest," I said, allowing the anticipation to linger.

"Care to share?" he prodded, his curiosity piqued.

I leaned in and he immediately pulled me closer into a kiss, the kiss was slow, sensual and probably the most memorable one out of all of the rest. His hands traveled to my thighs and pushed on the oversized tshirt let me borrow for the night.

By the time the tshirt was off and I was left in nothing but my SKIMS (obviously) micro thong, we had switched positions and he was on top. I was trapped between his two toned arms, a place I didn't mind being trapped in forever.

He pulled away and his eyes trailed my body slowly, as if he'd capture every detail at this very moment. I was never used to this kind of affection, it was exciting and made my heart beat at a fast pace.

"You're beautiful," he whispered, his words laced with sincerity. "Absolutely stunning and flawlessly perfect in every way. Every curve and every mark, they are all so incredibly beautiful."

My face turned red at the compliments he laid out to me as he stared into my eyes and his hand trailed down my entire body, from my face and to my thighs.

Yeah, he was definitely a keeper. I wasn't planning on letting him go at all.

"Can I... Can I make love to you?" He whispered, his voice laced with a mix of seduction and longing. "Tonight, I want to make love to you. May I?"

Oh boy, that definitely caused a flood. I pulled his face closer to mine and gave him a gentle kiss and nodded.

"Please," I responded, my voice a breathless plea.

It's like our bodies were magnets and we easily gravitated to each other, his arms pulled me closer to him. We found ourselves sitting up facing each other, my legs around his waist, chest to chest, my arms hanging off his shoulders around his neck, his arms holding me hostage in a lotus position and his fiery lips against my pulse point on my neck that had been scattered by hickies from earlier on, make up gone and my face bare just as our feelings were.

Everything was laid out on the table, everything, everyone and every problem forgot. All that mattered and existed was us, the intimate position providing comfort and adrenaline at the same time.

His fingers delicately moved up the spine of my back softly and all I could do was move impossibly closer to him, as close as I could get. His hand wrapped around nape of my neck, pulling my head back, his lips dived further to my chest that heaved at the feeling of his touch burning my skin the most exhilarating ways.

Small, wet kisses were left around my chest, one of his hands moving to caress my sternum.

"Please," was all I could mutter, moans were what followed. Strings of moans and whimpers as both his hands moved under my breasts before both his thumbs moved across my erect nipples.

Heaven.

That's all I could describe this feeling as. No other words could come to mind, my mind was in a hazy state. I was drunk of his touch, high of his presence and completely aroused my the idea of this man being mine forever.

I could feel our cores meet in the intimate embrace, my hips moved to remove as much pressure release as it could, the movement eliciting a groan from his lips near my ear and that alone had me releasing a moan in response.

He pulled away looking into my eyes, his full blown and dark, lust filled but also patience and love shined over them. I was so in a trance that I hadn't felt his hands move to my core until I felt pressure on my sensitive clit.

My eyes shut and my hands wrapped around his neck.

"Look at me, open your eyes and look at me beautiful. Let me see your beautiful eyes angel."

His voice had me in a trance, I obeyed and as soon as my eyes opened, his finger slid into my heat followed by another. His pace slow and gentle but the places he had reached sent my mind into overdrive, my body followed his movement craving for more, pleading for more.

Moans spilled from my lips, my nails dug into his back and my eyes could only roll back and with all the build up and my senses overworking and trying to stabilize themselves from his affects on me.

His pace quickened but never was rough, we weren't fucking, we were making love and he was making sure I understood that. His fingers curled to a certain spot and that threw off all the sanity I had left prompting a release and a whimper from me. His free arm held me tight against his chest, keeping me grounded as I arched into his hold.

Heaven.

I watched breathlessly as he removed his fingers, coated in my glistening release. They made their way past his lips that sealed soon after, a groan leaving the same lips, the eye contact he made unrelenting. His fingers were now clean, nothing left on them.

The urge to pull him into a kiss won and tasting myself on his tongue only aroused me more, I needed him.

My hands traveled to his bulge, only lightly running my fingers along it, he released a groan into the kiss.

"Please."

That was the only word that seemed to be in my dictionary tonight and it seemed he understood the definition of it every time.

He nodded and my finger hooked themselves into the hem his Calvins before pulling them down, his member was set free. My eyes couldn't move away from it, I precum that leaked from the head and slowly dripped down the length to the base.

I completely removed both of our undergarments, before moving back to the comfortable intimate position we had found. We were both bare, comfortable in each other's skin, I wasn't afraid or scared of judgement.

He had made me feel comfortable tonight, I was okay with having the lights on tonight. I was confident in my own skin, I was beautiful, those were his intentions on using the words over and over again. He had readied me for this moment when we would be bare and unable to hide anything from one another.

"Beautiful," he whispered again, pulling me closer. I felt his length press against my now bare wet core, I moved forward his length moving between my folds.

His hands guided my movements, moans and groans, the wetness of my warmth and the shuffling of the sheets beneath us was all that could be heard.

The tip of his member bumped into my clit and I couldn't wait any longer after that. I needed more, I wanted more and I would get more. He would provide all that and more, I know it.

"Please."

All movements stopped, we pulled back and looked into each other's eyes, this time I felt it, I was prepared. Slowly his length filled my awaiting walls, we held each other in an embrace, unmoving.

"Trust me." He whispered into my ear, "I won't let go."

And with that I started to slowly grind on him, his hands guiding my movements once again. It felt so different, I had never felt like this before. Maybe it was the intimacy or maybe he just knew his way around me already, whichever one it was he had me. He had me and I was happy that he did.

I felt movement, he had somehow moved to his knees, my legs still wrapped around his waist. He pulled back ultimately pulling out and immediately went back in, my head flew back, the loudest moan of the night escaping in that moment.

He continued the movement, gaining a faster pace. My mind couldn't comprehend much, my senses took over, the feeling of his length wrapped around my walls that fluttered with ever movement, the sounds that filled the room lewd, the smell of arousal and his scent drove me into a daze, all I could see were stars, my vision bound useless at the moment.

His arms wrapped around me tightly, we moved into missionary. The change in position never decreased the intimacy, he still held onto me, he never let. He kept to his promise.

He pushed further than he had before ultimately touching my cervix this had done it, I reached my limit and orgasmed. It felt different because it was different, seconds later his member twitched inside and I felt his cum paint my walls white.

He fell onto me gently and all I could do was hold him, I wanted this feeling and peace to last forever.

I felt him pepper kisses onto my shoulder, one in particular made me giggle slightly.

"Are you okay?" He asked as gently pulled out, I let out a whimper at the loss of touch and feeling of being complete.

"Yeah, I'm- I'm perfect."

He nodded and went to get up but I pulled him back.

"One more time." My words came out as a mix of a question and statement, I wanted him to know he could say no but the smile on his face was all the confirmation I needed.

....

I awakened to the sensation of strong, protective arms enveloping me in a comforting embrace. We were curled up together in a fetal position, and the memories of our passionate night flooded my mind, bringing a contented smile to my face.

Attempting to shift, I realized the hold tightened around me. I chuckled at the resistance and received a sleepy groan in response.

"Baby, I need to use the bathroom," I whispered, hoping to rouse him from his slumber.

He grumbled unintelligibly, finally releasing his grip and turning to his other side. I carefully extricated myself from the bed, feeling sensitivity between my legs, which elicited a soft whimper from me.

Y/n chuckled at my discomfort, still facing away from me. I playfully grabbed a nearby pillow and threw it in his direction, hitting him with a satisfying thud. His laughter filled the room in response.

"You're insufferable," I mock-complained, amusement dancing in my voice. He sat up, but quickly winced, his hands instinctively reaching for his back. Though covered by tattoos, I knew they likely concealed scratches from last night.

This time, it was my turn to laugh, and he playfully retaliated by flipping me off. He then stood up, making his way toward me.

"At least I can walk," he teased, effortlessly lifting me into his arms and taking us into the bathroom so I could pee.

"You're an animal," he joked, inspecting his back closely. You could notice some scratches if you paid attention to detail, and he also had hickies that traveled from his neck to his abs.

After the making love, there was no denying that we had fucked after that. Five or six orgasms later, we finally surrendered to exhaustion and fell asleep after he cleaned us up and changed the sheets that had been ruined.

"Have you seen the hickies you left on me?! I'm going to have to cover my whole body with makeup because of you," I said playfully, continuing our banter.

"Whatever, are you done?" he asked.

"Yeah," I replied, having finished cleaning myself up. He carried me over to the sink to wash my hands while he got the shower running.

"This might help with the aching. The water is hot," he suggested.

He helped me remove the t-shirt, and he took off his briefs before guiding us into the shower, seating me on the floating shower bench.

We showered together, exchanging a few kisses here and there, until we were both clean.

"You're going to have to wear my clothes. Do you want sweatpants or basketball shorts?" he asked.

"Sweatpants and a hoodie, unless you have some makeup to hide these hickies," I replied, playfully referring to the marks on my skin.

"I could ask my mom to bring some over," he joked, returning with the clothes. He was dressed in shorts, which made me a little envious since it was hot outside.

"Very funny," I chuckled as I began getting dressed. I was still a bit sore, but I could manage to walk, although it felt a bit strange.

He sat on the bed, keeping a close eye on me as I got ready.

"I usually have breakfast at my mom's, but I can order something for you," he offered.

"No, that's fine. I'll eat at Kendall's," I reassured him.

"Are you sure?" he double-checked.

"Yeah, babe, it's fine," I replied.

I got done getting dressed and we made our way out, he took his black Cadillac Escalade to keep it low-key. We drove the whole thirty-five minutes to Hidden Hills just talking and listening to music.

He took a detour to get me food even after I assured him I'd eat at Kendall's. He went out alone to order whilst I stayed in the car. I texted Kendall that I was coming over and not even a minute later I got a FaceTime call from her.

I was greeted by teasing smiles on all my sisters faces, lined up together in one video call.

"So??" Khloé asked eagerly.

"So what?" I replied, feeling shy and avoiding direct eye contact with the screen.

"You know, so what? Tell us!" Kourtney pressed, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Blushing, I shrunk into the passenger seat, feeling a warmth spread across my cheeks.

"I'm not telling you all over the phone," I responded, a hint of anticipation in my voice.

"Then where are you? We're waiting!" Kylie chimed in.

"He's getting me breakfast," I explained, looking forward to a change in topic.

They all oohed and began showering me with playful comments that only intensified my blush. I tried to hide my embarrassment by burying my face in the sleeve of his hoodie.

"You've got more of his clothes to add to your collection, huh?" Kendall teased.

I groaned, shaking my head, not wanting to reveal how much of a mess I truly was, overwhelmed with both embarrassment and sudden shyness. Just then, I saw Y/n walking out of the restaurant with the food he had ordered.

"I'll talk to you all soon. He's coming back," I announced, hanging up the call as he opened the car door.

"Here you go. I remembered you mentioned liking the acai bowl from here, so I got it for you. I asked them to make a fresh batch just dor you," he said, handing me the food.

"Thank you, baby," I responded gratefully.

"Don't sweat it, babe," he replied with a smile.

I leaned over to give him a kiss before we set off for Kendall's house. When we got there he promised to see me later so we could go to his house in Hidden Hills.

"Bye, baby," I said, bidding him farewell.

"Bye, angel," he replied, his voice filled with affection.

I entered the house, greeted by the presence of my sisters gathered in the lounge.

"Hi, guys," I greeted with an everlasting smile on my face, making my way towards the kitchen. They followed me, their curiosity evident.

"The details," Khloé pressed, eager for information.

"Well..." I began, ready to share the story of my intimate night with Y/n.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 198 23
When you're the daughter of a celebrity, it's hard to just 'live in the moment'.
235K 4.2K 17
Long and short fics starring you and the gorgeous Kendall Nicole Jenner. Only gxg and g!p. Will take requests 🌻 Highest Rankings #4 kendalljenner #1...
156K 2.3K 31
𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐱 𝐠!𝐩 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 [ WORKI...
5.9K 87 26
No spoilers 🎀