my darling violet

By busy_reading07

violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole li... More

little info
characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Character 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Author's question
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102

Chapter 68

2.1K 68 13
By busy_reading07

should I do it... imma do it :)

surprise mfs 

Alex's pov

I can't believe I'm in here doing this if my father knew I was in violets cell helping her with all of her injuries, I don't even know why I'm here, one second I was walking down the hallways trying to get away from my father and the next I was stopping by where all the first aid kits are and then walking past all of the cells until I found the one where she was laying down on the floor with a guy leaning over her with his hands on her stomach.

Looking toward violets face I immediately stop what I'm doing and go to her head. Her eyes are shut and she doesn't seem to be reacting to anything we're doing.

"Violet wake up, come on. Wake up. Violet, you can't sleep, wale up" As I keep repeating myself I gently tap her check over and over again

"Her name is Violet?" the guy next to me says looking from Violet to me

"Yeah... what have you been calling her this whole time?" I ask curious

"I've been calling her Olive. It's so when we get out of here we wouldn't be able to find each other again. She calls me Miguel by the way" Miguel keeps looking at Violet like she has come back from the dead

"We need to get her out of here" I say standing up and going back over to the first aid kit and putting everything back in. not caring where I'm putting anything

"pass me a big band-aid" Miguel says with his hand out, the other one on her stomach still putting pressure

Passing him the one in my hand I keep putting everything in the bag while Miguel put the band-aid on her stomach. When I've finally packed everything I go over toward the cell door making sure no guards are lurking about.

"Can you carry her and follow me?" I ask once I'm sure we can actually leave

Miguel nods, picking her up and walking over to where I'm standing next to the cell door. Opening it we walk out slowly both of us checking each way, I know we are probably overkilling it but it's best to be sure then running right into a guard who will throw all of us back into the cell and actually lock the door.

Walking down the hallway we start walking faster knowing that if we don't pick up our pace we are surely going to run into someone. Turning the corner we keep heading toward the main exit. I know it's kind of stupid to be going to the main exit but it's the only exit that has cars parked out the front.

Looking back at Miguel and Violet I see that Miguel is starting to struggle a little bit being that he hasn't done anything but get tortured for I'm sure a couple of years at least. Violet is still passed out, she is still bleeding a little but it's better now that we have band-aid and I've stitched up her thigh.

We are still about halfway there when we turn one more corner and we run into a guard walking along the hallway, we falter in our steps for a second before we keep walking down the hallway getting closer and closer to the guard. When the guard finally gets close to us he looks at me first before giving a small nod and looking to the floor.

I almost think we are in the clear before the guard looks to Miguel and Violet behind me, clear confusion goes through his face his eyes flick to me for a second before going back to Miguel and Violet.

"hey are you supposed to be here" the guard asks looking at Miguel and violet

"they are with me" is all I say picking up my pace just a little as to not be suspicious

The guard almost keeps walking before he looks back and takes a good look at all of us before he is fully turning around and walking slowly toward us. Before he takes a step closer to us I whisper to Miguel 'Run'. We are running down the hallway as fast as Miguel can keep up. The guard's eyes do this wild crazy thing where he is trying to make sure this is really happening.

"hey stop, kid, stop your father ain't goin' to be happy about this" the guard yells as he starts running after us while pulling his walkie out of his pocket.

Skidding to a halt I look over to Miguel who is stopped right in front of me, looking at me like I've lost my damn mind.

"you keep going ill stop him, hopefully before too many guards come" I say looking at the guard

In the corner of my eye I see Miguel give a brief nod before he is taking off down the hallway we were going down. I instead start heading toward the guard who is getting pretty close to me. As he is a couple of steps in Infront of me he slows down and starts taking slow steps, looking almost worried that if he gets too close he might set me off like a wild animal, which to be fair has happened before.

When he gets at least three steps in Infront of me I charge at him, going straight for his neck. Not expecting the sudden movement but having at least some of the training I did, the guard only stumbled a little before he pushes me and removes my hands from him.

Me knowing neither one of us is going to step down or leave the other one awake and conscious I don't give him a second to think let alone breathe. I'm charging for him again but this time I'm going for his knees, getting him onto the floor.

The hallways are kind of small in this part so there won't be a lot of room to roll around which would give me a lot of help if I do this just right.

I make sure it looks like I'm going for his throat again, so he puts all his weight to stopping something happening near his chest but at the last second, I duck and go straight for the knees effectively knocking him onto his back. Landing on his stomach I make sure to put some of my body weight on him but not enough that he could make me lose my grip and roll me onto my back.

Wrapping my hands around his neck I try squeezing really hard, trying to make this thing go faster. With him clawing at my hands trying anything to get me to stop it's a little hard but when he finally starts getting tired, not having enough oxygen to keep fighting and fighting unconsciousness his hands fall to the floor and soon he is fast asleep.

Climbing off him I don't waste a second thought before I'm running down the hallway in the direction Miguel went carrying violet. Luckily from here on out, there is only one hallway to get to the main exit so I won't have to go down every single hallway trying to find him again.

Just before entering the main exit foyer thing, there is a door and currently, Miguel is standing in Infront of it still carrying violet. He's just looking out at the foyer and then looking at Violet every couple of seconds.

"what's wrong why aren't you out there getting a car" I exclaim rushing over to him

"I kind of can't, I was waiting for you to see what we should do" he says pointing to the small group of guards that are standing around looking alert

"shit, that other guard must have told them before I was able to get to him" I take a second to look out the small window in the door and look around to see if there was anything we could do, then I take a look at violet knowing that she can't be here, she hasn't done anything to my father yet he is torturing her almost every day to the point of her dying

"We are going to have to take them down" Exhaling hardly Miguel and I lock eyes both knowing this is pretty dumb but also knowing it's our only way out of here and we could probably take them

Miguel sets Violet down making sure we can see her and make it easy to keep an eye on her without It being too easy to take her. With a small hesitant nod from both of us we open the door and go to the first two guards close to us.

It's a bit of a struggle because these guys are really big and we have to make sure we keep moving so the other guys can't shoot us but after a bit, we finally have the first two down. Before going to the next one I take a quick glance to make sure Violet is still there. knowing that she is I snap back to what's happening around me just in time to see one of the guards coming for me but not quick enough because he is able to pull me down to the ground.

The only upside to this is they can't seriously injure me if they want to live so all they are trying to do to me is either trap me until my father will come or knock me out and take me to him, the latter is a little risky considering the guard could not stop in time and kill me so all the guard does is try and pin my body with his.

Kicking him in the balls, he immediately lets go of me and clutches his balls rolling into a fetal-like position. I know it's a cheap shot but right now I kind of don't care, I do the same to the guard before and wrap my hands around his neck, knocking him out.

I turn around to see that Miguel has two guards going at him and he is honestly kind of losing, which isn't surprising seeing as he hasn't really lived a life in god knows how long. Running up to the one that is going really hard on him I kick the back of one of his knees making him fall down.

But just before I'm about to actually start fighting him the floor begins to shake and one of the walls. Superficially the wall that has the exit. We all halt what we are doing looking around, while doing that I make sure to look over at Violet making sure she is still there.

Soon all the rumbling stops and the wall and floor stops shaking and the next second the whole wall comes off. Behind it is a bunch of people with a lot of really big guns, there is even a tank that is slowly reversing. Obviously being the thing that tore the damn wall off. But it's not just any damn people, it's violets family. Like all of them, even her damn grandfather is here driving the tank. Even her aunts are here and normally they only show their faces really at balls or functions.

Personally, I think their entrance was a little too much especially since there are only two guards here and Miguel and I could have taken them down.

Alessandro and all of the older ones come in first looking straight at the four of us. All of them are prepared for anything any of us would do. All of them look like crap, they all have dark circles under their eyes, and their whole demeanour is poor.

"Where is Violet" Alessandro demands looking solely at me

"Right there" I reply pointing to where she still is unconscious and slowly bleeding

Two of her aunts and an uncle go running over to her, their faces relieved until they see how much blood is on her clothes which are kind of doing nothing to cover her. Miguel steps up beside me the two guards long forgotten. He goes to take another step but I put my hand in front of him quietly asking what he's doing.

"Sandro" Miguel almost sighs in relief, we all snap our heads to him now wondering why he said it like that

It only takes Alessandro like five seconds before a look of disbelief covers his face and he is slowly walking up to him but before he can get there Xavier is running into Miguel's arms with tears freely falling down his face.

"We thought you were dead. They sent us a body" Xavier tries to get more out but he can't because he is crying to heavily

"It's okay xav, I'm right here. And the important thing is you found Violet" he comforts looking over to Violet at the end

Alessandro and Elijah are the next to walk up to Miguel, their steps are slow like they still can't believe the man next to me. But when they are standing right in Infront of each other Miguel runs into both of them wrapping his arms around them and giving a hug like he has been missing them for his whole life. Alessandro and Elijah join the hug, wrapping their arms around Miguel the best they can and they too hug like they have been missing him their whole lives.

"Miguel, how do you know them?" I ask breaking their little hugging thing

"they are my brothers" Miguel says detangling from Alessandro and Elijah

"they don't have a brother called Miguel" I say like I'm not stupid

Both Alessandro, Xavier and Elijah have confused looks on their faces before Miguel is laughing trying to keep quiet.

"Violet decided to call me Miguel instead of using real names so when we got out of here we couldn't find each other again. My real name is Ares" Miguel I guess Ares now says still trying not to laugh though he does have a smile

Before anyone of us could say anything else there is the sound of bullets flying through the air. None of them are anywhere near our little group, probably because I'm here and Father doesn't want to waste all the years he has had 'training' me.

Looking around I see that the two guards and some of their friends have come back but this time with a lot more people and some guns. Alesandro's soldiers start firing back being careful not to hit any of us either.

And so the fight begins. 

. ☾ . 

I had a lot of fun writing this so I hope this is good 

I know at least one of you wanted Alex to have his own pov so this is for you 

tiamoretesoro

have a really good day/night and if it suck I hope it gets better 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 31.2K 83
Briella,17, never had a stable family set up. She was left alone by the age of 7, to fend for herself. Her father hated her, abused her for her whole...
Bleeding Heart By ...

General Fiction

18.7K 374 19
Amalia has experienced more pain in her 16 years of life than many others do. Her life has always been filled with hurt, pain, hopelessness But one d...
715K 14.1K 46
We have seen over protective brothers, there are maybe 6 , 7 or 8 brothers but what if a girl has 18 brothers, with her over protective parents and c...
198K 5.8K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...