✔WHY ME!? || TAEHYUNG

By Whereismyoppa

"You are a monster" I whispered while shaking in fear, he showed no emotion at my broken state, he did not ca... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY- FINAL
Author's Note
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY- Face
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY- yours
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY- Epilogue
Author's Note

CHAPTER FORTY SIX

2.8K 172 50
By Whereismyoppa

- y/n, the terrible singer?

It's been a week since you are now living with Taehyung, he is basically the person who's helping you survive and been with you the whole time, your respect for him keeps increasing day by day, even though, he teases you, makes you go through a whole ride of various emotions, you still look up to him whenever you are lost, you can't believe it, that someone can love you so much, he loves you more than love itself.

And you don't even feel awkward or strange by his behaviour now, you have gotten used to him being on your side 24/7, he leaves only when it's night time, and you kinda miss him before sleeping too.

You feel like your heart is playing games on you, no matter how many times you tell yourself to not feel those emotions towards him, you end up feeling them, end up enjoying them, end up living those emotions. He makes you feel alive, whenever you see him, your heart races, you become nervous all of a sudden and don't get me started on how much you just can't stop blushing when he teases you.

You like it, no. You love it. Maybe, you love him too? Besides, he is your boyfriend right? Someone you SHOULD love, someone who deserves to be treated the same way he treats you.

But you are just too shy to confront him, you can't even utter a word when the tension arises, let alone be you confessing your feelings.

And also, you want to take things slow. You want to recover fast so that you can remember your sweet past with him.

Oh, only if you knew.

On the other hand,. Taehyung has been going through a lot of things right now, he tries his best to not let his mental state affect you in anyway, that's the reason he often asks Jungkook or Jimin to visit you and spend some time with you.

He has decided to return back to his previous position, it's not that easy though.

And that's the reason he is been getting crushed here and there, but all of these difficulties become smaller in front of his one big fear.

What if you remember everything and hate him?

What if you leave him?

These questions kill him everyday.

But he pretends to be strong when he is clearly not, hiding the fact that you are the only hope he is been surviving on for years.

The sound of notifications popping up echoes in his cabin and he knows who is constantly messaging him.

Love :

Hello!

Did you ate?

Is it cold there?

Taetae:

Already missing me?

Love is typing...

Love:

I was just asking!

Taetae :

😏

Love is typing...

Taetae:

What's taking you so long to type?

Are you blushing?

Love :

Clearly not.

Taetae:

I see.

Love :

Im not lying!

Taetae :

Oh yes you are.

Your eyes bulge out when he sends you a screenshot of your chat and he has saved your name as 'Tomato'

So you also change his name to 'Lemonhead' and send him.

He let out a hearty chuckle.

Lemonhead :

Tomato:

Stop sending Jungkook's memes!

Lemonhead :

Why?

Tomato:

He is too cute!

Lemonhead:

Tomato :

Someone's jaelous i see.

Jimin is also very cute and handsome!

His abs oml!

Lemonhead :

Fuck Jimin.

Now see this

You almost dropped your phone on your face, he looks damn gorgeous.

Tomato is typing....

Tomato is typing....

Tomato :

I found your childhood pic.

Lemonhead:

Wtf!

Don't you dare send me something like this again.

Tomato:

.....

Sorry.

Lemonhead :

We didn't go for a check up in a while, I'm thinking...

Tomato:

Ok papi

Lemonhead :

Being fearless now and you are gonna cry down a river in the hospital.

Tomato :

I will legit burn you if you tease me again.

Hey I gotta go! The guys are here!

He smiles and texts back an okay, focusing on his work again.

It's not like he had to do a lot of work but he thinks you get irritated by him always being infront of you, he also has to get away from you for a while, to think about other things.

But mostly, it's related to you. You are on his mind all the time, as if you have captured all his senses, he has fallen hard this time, and he knows it well.

Hours later, his work finally completes and he rushes back home.

He enters his house and frowns when there's disco lights everywhere, the music is too loud and someone is yelling on top of their lungs.

You. Yes, its you. The terrible singer.

He rushes towards you with wide eyes while you fearlessly sing 'Kill this love'

"WE ALL COMMIT TO LOVE! THAT MAKES YOU CRIEEEE~ OYE!" You scream, breaking off his eardrums.

Soon, he sees three of his brothers sitting on the couch and smiling through the pain.

Their eyes lit up at the sight of him and they start to yell, "Taehyung is here! Taehyung is here!" You stop singing at their sudden burst out and the moment you stop singing, Jungkook turns off the system in a speed of light.

You have no time in focusing on that, you are smiling wide after seeing your man.

Taehyung smiles awkwardly and you excitedly yell, "Taehyung sii! You came on the right time! I will sing again for you!" You exclaimed and all the other guys stood up.

You frowned at their faces, "was I singing bad?" You asked with a sad pout, they shook their head in denial.

"You sing awesome Y/n! Don't think like that!" Namjoon states, "Yeah! Taehyung just came from work. We should let him rest." Jimin added.

"Yes! You should also rest. You have been singing for hours!" Jungkook suggests, you nod with an heavy heart, you wanted to sing more. That's the only thing you can do as the doctors prohibited you to dance.

You frown when you see Taehyung holding in his laughter.

Why is he laughing? You wondered and walked towards him, "Why are you laughing?" You ask innocently and he looses it infront of your bambi eyes and his brother's scared faces behind you.

"Oh my god. You were...you were torturing them...for hours.." he says while wheezing, you feel a gush of insecurity run through your veins.

"Taehyung-" " Hyung...you too?" He asks to namjoon, unaware of the fact you are clearly not taking his joke.

You just got on your period today and no one is allowed to make fun of you.

Especially when you didn't even take painkillers. Thankfully, you had Nancy for help as she gave you some sanitary pads, or else it would be a disaster.

After a while, he finally stops laughing and you are having tears in your eyes, not entirely because of him but because you are in so much pain and your shy self can't even tell them, Nancy had left already after finishing her shift and there was no other female worker.

You wish you had told her before.

All the fun fades when he sees your teary eyes, "hey, are you crying-" he stops when you grab a pillow from the couch and throw it at him, "I hate you!" You yell with a broken sob.

Even if he didn't meant it, his heart skipped a beat.

"Listen.. I'm sorry! You don't have to take it on heart-" he pauses when you don't listen and run to Jungkook, "I don't want to see him right now." You confess while completely avoiding Taehyung.

You just wanted to not see him or else you will end up hurting him with your words. You weren't this dramatic before but the effect of these countless medicines has made you loose your mind often, you hate how overwhelmed you feel.

"Y/n-" "Hyung, you should leave for now. She is just sad." Jungkook requested, Taehyung sensed your mood wasn't that great so he agreed.

"Look, he is gone. Don't be upset now." Jimin spoke softly.

"I shouldn't have yelled at him." You spoke, looking upstairs where Taehyung walked.

Now you were guilty of your actions, "Aish..you two seriously." Jimin let out in fake annoyance.

"It's fine, tell him you didn't meant it, he will accept your sorry for sure. He understands you Y/n." Namjoon comforted and you sighed in sadness.

You surely weren't waiting for him the whole day to just ruin his mood like that.

__________________________________

It's been hours since you are upstairs with Jimin and Jungkook, you have gotten close to them faster than ever, he kinda feels jealous now, you are suppose to spend time with him and he is suppose to ask you everything about your day but here he is, watching some dinosaurs documentary.

"So T-rex was never in Jurassic? It was in Cretaceous !? What the-" He let out in disbelief, feeling like his whole life was a lie.

And his head snapped towards your direction when you walked down the stairs with the two other men beside you.

You looked away from Taehyung because you felt guilty, he had to sit here all alone because of you.

"After so long! I thought I would die seriously!" Jimin says, "Tsk. Such a coward. Learn from Y/n! She didn't even flinched." Jungkook replies.

"Stop blabbering Jungkook. You almost peed your pants." Jimin backfires, "Jimin-sii. Should I remind you of how short you are and how you fart when you are nervo-" Jungkook's words halt as Jimin starts hitting him like a cat.

"Shut the fuck up you rascal." You giggle at their silliness while stepping down the stairs and almost fall, making Taehyung to run towards you but he paused when Jimin held you from the back of your collar.

"See. Because of you she would have fallen and hurt her self." Jimin blames Jungkook, "Jamless." The younger mutters under his breath.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asks, ignoring Jungkook sulking in the back at how his hyung blamed him for something he clearly did not do.

"Yes oppa. Im okay." You replied with a smile, the truth was that, your legs were weak after watching that scary movie with these two crackheads.

Taehyung was completely quiet the whole time, he kept looking at you and knew something was wrong.

"What did you guys do?" He asked to Jungkook, "We watched an Horror movie!" Jungkook chimed innocently.

"You- what!?" He asked and looked at you again, you snapped your head in other direction.

"Are you guys for real!?" He asked in disbelief. "Hyung chill. She wasn't scared at all!" Jungkook replies and Jimin nods his head,
"Is that true Y/n?" Taehyung asks, piercing your soul with his intense stare.

You hesitantly nod your head, he sighs, "What happened Taehyung?" Jimin inquired but he shook his head, "Nothing, let's have dinner."

Your mood lits up at the thought of delicious food.

And minutes later, you are holding back tears when you see a dry salad in your plate.

"Y/n, why are you not eating?" Taehyung asks and everyone snaps their heads at you.

"I don't want to eat this! Why am I having this!?" You almost broke down in tears, "The doctor suggested, you should-" "I don't care! I want to eat that!" You point at Jungkook's plate, filled with delicious bulgogi.

"No. You can't eat that. Just finish what you are served." Taehyung acts strict, normally you would listen but this time, you don't. You cross your arms in utter denial.

"I don't want to eat." You huffed out, making Jimin and Jungkook exchange glances.

"Taehyung, if she wants it, a little won't affect much-" "Nope. She always whines and gets whatever she wants. Not this time." Taehyung clears, you get up from your place and your eyes speak the hurt you are feeling, "I hate you!" You yell with rage and run upstairs.

"Taehyung! You made her cry again!" Jimin scolds making Taehyung slam the table hard in anger.

"Calm the fuck down dude. Talk to her later and finish yours." Jimin scolds, Jungkook only looks at them with his bambi eyes.

"I don't want to eat either."

___________________________________

What in the jackshit!? Hell nah I'm never setting a target again. Y'all 😭 but I hope you like this chapter!

I want to say that it's okay to feel low and grumpy sometimes, but make sure you talk it out and not hold grudges for others,♥️🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659K 21.8K 37
Taehyung:"YOU ARE MINE" Y/n:"I am not a object to be yours.LEAVE ME ALONE" Taehyung:"I WON'T." Y/n:"I don't Love you!!" Taehyung:"I don't care! I WI...
251K 7.1K 65
Y/n: j-jungkook please I beg you.. let me go I don't want to marry you..pl-please."she kneel infront of him and started to beg for her freedom." He b...
195K 6.7K 44
y/n: taehyung beg you. please. let me go, i don't want marry you. "She kneel infront of him and started to beg for her freedom." He bend her level a...
23.1K 598 36
yn: you are such a devil .... you took everything thing from me * crying* even my love also jk: what ... love ...hahaha darling you should love me...