Manan: Baby love

user32078143 द्वारा

Its a manan fanfiction. How a 15yr old boy found a new born baby and fell in love with her a first sight. अधिक

Note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Note
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Note
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Note
Promo
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Note
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Note
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 84

1.5K 215 25
user32078143 द्वारा

Few days later:

Manik woke up feeling better the very next day and was eager to resume work, despite the others advising against it. He tried to convince everyone, but Nandini blackmailed him, threatening not to talk to him if he went to work. Reluctantly, Manik stayed at home for the next two days, resting and spending time with Nandini.

Currently, Manik was getting ready for work, while Nandini sat on the bed, her arms folded around her chest, giving him angry glares.

Manik: (sighs) Baby...

Nandini: (angrily) Don't "baby" me.

Manik: Nandini, what can I do if I had an emergency meeting all of a sudden?

Nandini: But you promised me that today, it would be just the two of us, going out.

Manik: Baby, I promise we'll go out tomorrow.

Nandini: (giving a tight-lipped smile) No need. Take your office with you when you leave.

Saying this, she walked out of the room.

Manik: Nan- (to himself) Oh God, now I'll have to work hard to earn her forgiveness.

He got ready and made his way downstairs to the dining room. He felt a glimmer of hope when he saw that Nandini was sitting beside him, but his face fell when he noticed she was having breakfast by herself. Normally, it was him who fed her.

Manik: Baby, come on. Let me feed you.

Nandini: YouHe let out a sigh of frustration and ran his palm across his face. His gaze turned towards Cabir, who gestured to him that he would handle her.

Mukti: Baby, what's wrong?

Nandini: Nothing.

Alia: You don't want to share it with us, baby?

Nandini: (pouting) We had planned a day out, just the two of us. But then he had a meeting and had to cancel our plans.

Navya: Baby, he didn't do it on purpose, you know that, right?

Mukti: Yes, baby, sometimes these things happen.

Nandini: (teary-eyed) You all always support Dadda and ask me to understand him. You're all mean. You don't know how excited I was for today.

Her tears began to flow. Without hesitation, Manik embraced her, but she pushed him away, shattering his heart. Cabir approached her and enveloped her in his arms.

Cabir: (patting her back) Shh, baby, why are you crying so much?

Nandini: (crying) I hate everyone.

Cabir: Baby, you shouldn't say things like that. It can hurt others when you say such words. (she continues crying) Okay, I have a plan. Since Manik can't come with you, how about you and I go out and have a fun brother-sister day?

She peeked out from his embrace, and Cabir gently wiped away her tears with his thumb.

Cabir: Will you go out with your big brother? (she nods) That's a good girl. Hurry up and get ready.

She jumped down from the chair and raced upstairs.

Cabir: (shouting) No running on the stairs!

Upon hearing his warning, she slows down. Cabir notices that Manik is sitting quietly.

Cabir: (patting his shoulder) It's okay, she's just angry, so she's ignoring you. Don't take her words and actions to heart.

Manik: (with a sad smile) I'm fine. (looking towards the stairs) Take care of her, and if anything happens, call me immediately.

Cabir: Don't worry, I'm here, right?

Manik: And that's why I'm worried. Leaving you and Nandini alone is a risk I'm taking.

Cabir: Here I am, helping you, and this is how you thank me, huh?

Manik: (laughs) Okay, okay, thank you. Now, are you happy?

Cabir: A lot!

Manik then checks the time and realizes it's getting late. He looks at the stairs again, but Nandini is still getting ready.

Manik: It's getting late, I should get going. Nandini?

Navya: Manik, you go, we'll look after her. Don't worry.

He nodded and reluctantly made his way to the office.

After five minutes, Nandini entered the living room where everyone was sitting. Her eyes scanned the room, searching for a specific person, but he was nowhere to be found.

Alia: (understanding her thoughts) Umm, he was running late, so he had to leave.

Nandini: (in mind) Haww without even giving me a goodbye hug or kiss he left. He is so bad. I will never talk to you Dadda.

Just then her phone pinged.

On text:

Manik: Stop cursing me in your chotusa brain. I am sorry I couldn't wait for you. When we will meet at night I will give you all the hugs and kisses you want. Bye love you.

Text ends.

Reading this text she smiles but hides it immediately.

Cabir: Shall we go?

Nandini: Yes, let's go.

She reaches out and clasps his hand, bidding farewell to others as they make their way out.

In the car:

Cabir: So, where do you want to go first?

Nandini: (excitedly) The mall!

Cabir: (chuckles) Alright, alright, calm down.

He starts the engine and drives towards the mall.

Time skip:

The sun is beginning to set, and Cabir and Nandini find themselves sitting quietly on a rock at the beach, having spent nearly an hour playing in the water. It has been a delightful day for both of them, filled with enjoyable activities. They explored the mall, indulged in some shopping, and had a blast in the game zone. For lunch, they visited a charming restaurant and later caught a movie before heading to the beach. Throughout their adventure, Cabir kept Manik updated about their whereabouts.

Cabir: Baby, it's getting late. Let's head home now. Manik must be on his way too.

Nandini: Can't we stay a little longer? I really want to play in the water.

Cabir: Baby, you've already played a lot, and it's getting colder now. If you keep playing, you'll end up getting sick, and Manik will scold us.

Nandini: Okay, bhaiyu.

Cabir: Good girl.

He stood up, dusted off his pants, and extended his hand to Nandini, who took it and stood up as well. He gently dusted off her dress, and they both made their way towards the car.

Inside the car:

Nandini: Bhaiyu, can we stop by the supermarket nearby?

Cabir: Why? What do you want to buy?

Nandini: (giving a sheepish smile) Chocolates!

Cabir: (raising an eyebrow) But you've already had enough chocolates for the day.

Nandini: (with puppy eyes) Please, bhai. Please, please, please...

Cabir: Alright, fine. I also need to buy something.

He then drove to the nearest store.

Cabir: Nandini, remember, you can only buy one chocolate, okay?

Nandini: Sure, Bhai. You go ahead and buy your stuff, and I'll get mine. Let's meet near the counter in 5 minutes.

(Note: The store is small and not crowded so it won't be a problem if they separate.)

Cabir and Nandini head towards different aisles.

After 5 minutes, they both arrive at the counter as planned.

Cabir: Are you finished?

Nandini: (shows him what she wants) Yes.

Cabir: (squinting his eyes) I specifically mentioned that you could only purchase one chocolate.

Nandini: Well, this is indeed just one chocolate. Now, if they happen to include 24 chocolates inside, what can I do about that? I'm still buying only one, right?

Cabir: (shaking his head in disbelief) Don't try to act oversmart in front of me.

Nandini: (with attitude) I don't have to act... I am born smart.

Cabir: Nandini, go and keep this box back... I'm not buying it.

Nandini: Please bhaiyu, please.

Cabir: If you don't put this back, I'm not buying you anything.

Reluctantly, she had to go and put the box back, settling for just one chocolate.

Cabir then paid for their purchases, and both of them stepped out of the store. As Cabir started arranging everything in the backseat, he suddenly remembered that he forgot to buy something.

Cabir: Baby, you wait inside the car. I forgot something... I'll be back in a bit.

Saying this, he hurriedly went back inside the store, leaving Nandini waiting in the car.

Nandini's POV:

Ahh, Cabir bhai... he always forgets something or the other. He can't buy things at once. I'm so thirsty! Wait, maybe Cabir bhai bought some drinks. I can have one of those.

She rummaged through the bag and found a can. Without hesitation, she opened it and drank the entire content in one go.

Nandini: Ahhh, what is this? It tastes so awful. My throat is burning. (fanning herself) It's so hot here.

She quickly stepped out of the car, seeking relief from the discomfort.

Meanwhile with Manik:

Manik: Finally done with the day. (sees the time) Cabir and Nandini must be on their way home. I should also get going now. Already my baby is angry with me, and if I get late, she will get even angrier.

As he was shutting his computer, he received a call from Cabir.

On the call:

Manik: Yes, Cabir? I am done and was just about to leave my cabin. I will reach home in half an hour. Where are you guys?

Cabir: (panicked) Ma..Manik, uh...

Manik: Cabir? Is everything okay?

Cabir: Manik, please come here soon.

Manik: (worried) Cabir, what happened? Why are you so panicked?

Cabir: Manik, Nandini--

Manik: Nandini? What happened to Nandini? Where is she?

Cabir: Manik, please come to the xx supermarket soon.

Call ends.

Manik: Hello? Hello? WHAT THE-

Without wasting any time, he grabbed his car keys and raced towards his car, driving at an abnormal speed. Negative thoughts flooded his mind, but he tried to resist jumping to conclusions without knowing the actual situation.

Within 10 minutes, he arrived at the scene and found Cabir standing near his car, alone. Cabir had his hands on his face, his posture indicating something was wrong. Manik's heart raced as he couldn't spot Nandini anywhere. He stepped out of the car and hurried towards Cabir.

Manik: Cabir, what happened? (looking around) And where is Nandini?

Cabir merely moved aside, revealing Nandini sitting inside the car. Her face was pressed against the window, playfully opening and closing it repeatedly.

Manik shot Cabir a questioning look.

Cabir: Look, don't get angry. It's not my fault, okay? We came here to buy a few things, and when we were about to leave, I remembered something. So, I went back inside. When I came out, I saw Nandini stepping out of the car, seemingly about to go somewhere. I caught her before she could wander off. She wasn't in her senses—she was laughing and talking to herself. When I opened the car door for her to sit, I noticed the vodka can I had bought was opened and completely empty. It became difficult for me to handle her alone, so I called you.

Manik shot him a death glare.

Manik: YOU-

Nandini: Dadda? Ish that you?

She opens the door and steps outside. Almost losing her balance, Manik quickly catches her.

Nandini: Oops, hehehe... (poking his face) You real?

Manik: Yes, I'm real. Now, let's go. We're going home.

Nandini: (pushing him) No... I'm not going home.

Manik tries to hold her again as she struggles to maintain her balance, but Nandini breaks free once more.

Nandini: NO NO NO, I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME.

Manik: Baby-

Nandini: Wait a sec... (thinking something) Oh, yes.

Cabir: What happened?

Nandini: I was angry at you, right? Then why are you talking to me?

Manik: Because you're angry, not me. So, I can talk to you.

Nandini: (to Cabir) Is it? (he nods) But that's cheating. I don't want to talk.

Cabir: Behena, we can decide that later once we reach home, okay?

Nandini: (pouts) But it's suffocating inside.

She leans on the car door, closes her eyes while still standing. Both Manik and Cabir exchange a confused look, unsure of what to do next. Manik walks over and gently shakes her. It takes a while for Nandini to open her eyes, as if her body is rebooting.

She found herself in a state of confusion, trying to make sense of her surroundings. As she inspected her environment, she was taken aback when she saw Manik's handsome face.

Nandini: (with a shocked expression) Oh my, a handsome guy!

Manik: Nandini--

Nandini: (mumbling) A handsome guy is talking to me... How does he know my name?

Even though she was speaking to herself, Cabir and Manik overheard her words.

Manik: So, I'm handsome, huh?

Nandini: Oh, Mr. Handsome, you have superpowers! You can read my mind.

Manik: Nandini, let's go.

Saying this, he grabbed her hand, intending to pull her along, but she quickly freed herself.

Nandini: Oh mister, I understand that you're handsome and probably have girls swooning over you, but not me, okay? I'm engaged, alright?

Manik: (confused) Nandini, what are you saying?

Nandini: Mister, you better leave before my fiancee finds you. He's extremely possessive of me.

Manik: Nandini, be quiet and come with me.

He tried to drag her away, but she started shouting for help. In response, he swiftly covered her mouth with his hand.

Manik: Stop shouting. (thinking something) Your fiancee is Manik Malhotra, right? (she nods) He's my friend, and he told me that he's waiting for you and getting worried, so I came to pick you up and take you home.

Nandini: Ohh, why didn't you tell me that earlier, mister? Now hurry up, let's go. Dadda must be waiting for me.

Finally, she sat inside the car, and Manik let out a sigh of relief. He then noticed Cabir standing in the corner, struggling to hold back his laughter at Manik's predicament.

Manik: (punching Cabir's stomach) You rascal, it's because of you! And here you are, laughing!

Cabir: Sorry, man, I couldn't control myself. Drunk Nandini is so adorable, buddy.

Manik: And a beaten-up Cabir will be even more adorable.

Nandini: (calling from the car) Mister, come on! We're running late.

Cabir: (teasing) Yes, mister, hurry up! Nandini's Dadda is waiting for her.

Manik: I'll deal with you later.

Both of them then entered their respective cars and drove home.

That's all for today. Hope you like it.

What do you think about todays chapter?

How did you find drunk Nandini?

What you think will happen after they reach home.

Please vote and comment you thoughts.

Will meet you all in next chapter.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

50.8K 2.4K 12
This is my first story trying to write. It is just for fun from my side. This track will start from Nandini admitted in hospital.
373K 22.4K 35
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
225K 14K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
747K 31.9K 65
Highest #5 in fanfiction..... #1 in random #2 in chicklit This is a manan story in my style.. In this book there are many new characters.. So hope yo...