Secretary Koo (Tae × Koo)

Par Tkpriya

Jeon Jungkook , freshly Graduated from SNU decided to apply for the secretary position of the CEO of Kim Ente... Plus

➣ Intro
➣ Chapter 2
➣ Chapter 3
➣ Chapter 4
➣ Chapter 5
➣ Chapter 6
➣ Chapter 7
➣ Chapter 8
➣ Chapter 9
➣ Chapter 10
➣ Chapter 11
➣ Chapter 12
➣ Chapter 13
➣ Chapter 14
➣ Chapter 15
➣ Chapter 16
➣ Chapter 17
➣ Chapter 18
➣ Chapter 19
➣ Chapter 20
➣ Chapter 21
➣ Chapter 22
➣ Chapter 23
➣ Chapter 24
➣ Chapter 25
➣ Chapter 26
➣ Chapter 27
➣ Chapter 28
➣ Chapter 29
➣ Chapter 30
➣ Chapter 31
➣ Chapter 32
➣ Chapter 33
➣ Chapter 34 (M)

➣ Chapter 1

3.8K 148 36
Par Tkpriya

☆━━━☆ APPLICATION ☆━━━☆

Jungkook's hands hovered over the send options as sudden second thoughts started to flood his mind . Thoughts like how much chance he will stand infront of the others applicants  .

"Oh! You haven't sent it yet!!" he heard his roommate cum best friend Jimin's voice right behind his chair .

Jungkook let out a long sigh at the question "what do think is the possibility of me , a 20 years old getting accepted while there are men and women a lot more older and far more experienced than me is applying ?" he voiced out his thoughts looking at the other biting his lips nervously .

"So what if they have more experience than you , let's not forget the fact that you ,
Jeon Jungkook is the all time best student of SNU graduated with the highest GPA ." Jimin replied flickering his chin playfully .

"It's not that easy" his voice sounded like a whine as he continued "They are the best in Korea and one of the best in the whole world why would they hire someone like me ...." his rambling stopped when he heard the door cracking .

"Now now how dare you insult my lil brother hmm ??" Jungkook turned his neck at the speed of the light as the voice registered in his mind .

"YOONGI HYUNG" his excited voice got muffled with the big smile spreading on his face , matching with the other two present in the room. In an instant he stood up and threw his body on the older who let out a grunt but caught him in time .

Min yoongi , Jungkook's brother who is also the owner of the biggest farm of the state lives in Busan where both him and Jungkook were brought up . Despite the distance often he comes to visit Jungkook (and jimin ) to make sure they are doing fine .

"Baby as much as love you , you should really be considerate of my age . I'm getting old ." Yoongi chuffed with a chuckle .

"Good to see you here yoongi hyung" Jimin said looking at the older man with a somewhat shy smile . A red hue spreading in his cheeks as the mentioned man flashed him his gummy smile .

"It's good to see you too jiminie"

Jungkook looked back and forth between them as the two kept holding eye contact .

"Ahmm should I just leave you two alone...." Jungkook's teasing voice finally snapped the two out of the maze as Jimin hurriedly went out of the room with a visible blush adoring his cheeks and yoongi looked around the room avoiding eye contact with his brother .

"So what brings you here hyung ?" Jungkook asked pulling yoongi to the bed dropping the teasing for now .

"I have some work here so thought I'd met you before going back ." Yoongi smiled ruffling Jungkooks hair affectionately .

"Oh but are you going back today ?" a pout made its way in his face as he asked the question.

"No not today I've some work tomorrow ." Yoongi informed as he watched his brother's feature lit up .

"That's great hyung I can stay with Jimin in his room for the night and you can stay here ." He rambled couldn't being able to control his excitement "Or...." Jungkook trailed off , a mischievous smile played on his face as a thought came in his mind .

"Koo there's something going inside of your head no ?" Yoongi squinted his eyes as Jungkook flashed him a innocent smile .

"Nothing wrong I swear hyung. I was just wondering if you want you and Jiminie...." he slowly got up and ran towards the door and muttered the next words in between giggles "can stay together in a room ."

"Aish this brat" yoongi shook his head as his pale skin colored at the thought .

Yoongi's eyes roamed around the room as he noticed nothing much has changed since the last time he has visited if you don't count the dozens of book on how to get a job . His eyes soon fall on the opened laptop on the desk and he couldn't contain his curiosity and got up to take a close look at it .

Application for the secretary position of Kim Taehyung , CEO of Kim Enterprise. 

He noticed Jungkook hasn't sent his application yet . Kim Taehyung , the owner of Kim Enterprise is the most sought after bachelor of the country and also has own the title of the most successful CEO consecutively for the last two years .

At the same time he is well-aware with the fact that the CEO is hard to deal with and really cold in nature but never unnecessarily rude . But again the company is the best in treating their employees and if Jungkook gets the job it'll be a major break through for his career and according to him , his brother always deserves the best . So he made his way out of the room to pursue the younger to atleast send the application .
.
.
.
.
.
Mrs Yun peaked inside the cabin and sighed spotting the CEO is still there among the piles of files and a glaring laptop screen opened infront of him.

"Taehyung-ah you should really leave now" She suggested stepping inside the room and instantly catching the other's attention.

"I'll uhh.. after I finish this ?" Taehyung the said CEO replied quiet unsurely as he scanned the stack of files in his desk .

"You can do these tomorrow too , also I'm your secretary so let me help ..."

"No Mrs. Yun I can complete it myself. Also you need not to stay any longer than the usual time I'll finish and leave soon". He replied flashing a smile that didn't reached his eyes as it used to , barely three years ago . She sighed at the memory of the happy boy the same boy who is now lost under the stacks of files and huge responsibility of a whole a$$ company .

Now you must be wondering why is the secretary calling her boss using his name . And that's because it's his boss who has forbade her to call him using any proprieties. Afterall the lady has literally seen him grow up and was with him in his ups and downs .

Mrs. Yun is working for them for a nearly two decades now . She worked as his father's secretary for like 18 years and now with him for more than two years . So all the formality doesn't sit right with him . But now it's almost her time to retire and thus as a matter of fact it's time to find a new secretary for him.

"Here I've selected some of the applicants who appeared decent enough for the position. But I've also sent you copies of other's incase you want to go through all of them" She informed handing him the file .

"OK. Though you didn't need to do that I've complete faith on you and your selection" Taehyung smiled as he placed the file aside to check later .

"I know but still . Also do you want me to talk with Namjoon and decide the date of the interview ?"

"No need . I'll talk with hyung myself and will let you know so that you can send them the confirmation and further details ."

"Okay then. But you'll leave soon right ?" she asked again emerging a chuckle from the other .

"I promise I'll." He replied to make the older women at ease .

"Fine then I'll take my leave now" she said before going out of the cabin with a final goodbye .

Taehyung can't help but feel blessed to have someone like Mrs. Yun as his secretary . The woman always knows what's best for him , she always knows about his moods and how to act upto them . She was there when they were going through the toughest time of their life . He trusts her because of the numerous times she has comforted him in distress and help him out with the new responsibilities .

He is not sure though if the new secretary will be any where close to Mrs. Yun . And he doesn't think he will let his guard down infront of the new secretary like he does infront of the lady .

While he was once again lost in his files his personal phone ringed .

"Hello ...."

"Kim Taehyung it's 10:30 PM already do you know ?" a strict voice cut him off rudely . Now if it was anyone else the person would have been dead meat already but this person is not just anyone it's THE Kim Seokjin and he has no wish to get his ass whooped for talking back so he kept quiet .

"When are you coming back huh!!! And no , staying in the office is not an option . Come home now , me and your hyung is waiting ."

"You don't have to..."

"Did I asked . I told you to come back and that's that ?" The older male Sassed from the other side . But then his voice softened as he continued "You really don't have to take the whole pressure you know. You're still young ."

"Young ?" Taehyung wants to laugh at the words . As far as he knows he has lost his youth at the age 25 when the whole responsibility of the company was pushed down on him . But he doesn't want to drag the past and kill the mood .

"Okay okay I'm coming now"

"Good . You have 20 minutes ..."

"What I still need to finish this file it's Important.." he protested or more like whined . Gosh if any of his employees caught a sight of him like this , lips pouting and whining they did thought he is possessed or something . Cause this side of Kim Taehyung is only reserved for very few person and he would keep it that way as for other's he is the cold hearted CEO with no feelings whatsoever.

"I don't care I want you to be here in twenty minutes eating dinner with us . Okay ?"

Therefore seeing no other options he picked up the file , he has kept aside and his bag before leaving the office with the cold demeanor surrounding his being .

In the car he went through the five profile Mrs. Yun has selected . All of them aged quiet young but again his company has decided to hire more young people these days . Among them the last one caught his eyes more specifiaclly.

"Age 20 ? Isn't that too young ?" he thought but then his eyes went to the qualifications and he understood why Mrs. Yun has chosed the person . Despite his age his qualifications is perfect for the position. What he has to see is if the boy will be able to complete the three months training period or not .

He decided he will leave this to his hyung who will be taking the interviews cause if he decides to do that instead he will most probably intimate them , leading them to ran away even before the training period .

Being the secretary of the most successful CEO is not easy specially if the CEO is Kim Taehyung. Only three people out of the chosen five candidates will be up for the training . And during the training they will be under strict surveillance of the CEO himself . So even after all this if you get the job consider yourself lucky .

Taehyungs eyes drift back to the picture of applicants no 5 . His soft features for some reason stirred something inside his cold heart. He blamed the excessive work pressure for it and closed the file instantly . Glaring at it the whole journey to the Kim mansion.

☆━━━☆ NOTE ☆━━━☆

So what do you think ??
Also ,
Votes and comments are always appreciated 😊

Thank you for reading !!

  ☆━━━━━━☆   ☆━━━━━━☆

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

635K 20.5K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
57.3K 1.6K 23
Kim Taehyung is a 23 year old man who is a single father working as a waiter in a restaurant. His life turns around when he gets an offer to be the s...
55.8K 3.2K 39
Jeon Jungkook, or people call him Mr. JEON . The Youngest CEO of "JEON ENTERPRISES" A very talented , hardworking, He has stoic demeanor , with dazzl...
BRAT Par 𐤀

Fanfiction

1.5M 76.7K 62
Kim Taehyung is a very well-known, young CEO who prefers everything in order.He doesn't tolerate irresponsible and immature people at any cost. But f...