Married to the Playboy

Por Anaxoxo_04

Will Yoorin's life be worst if she gets married at the age 18? And even get married to a person she hates the... Mais

1: Hate
2 : One week before the debut
3 : Not bad after all
4 : Important Announcement
5 : Too Late
6 : Jerk
7 : Not at all
8 : The Wedding
9 : I'm tired
10 : What kind of husband is he?
11 : Stubborn Husband
12 : Liar!
13 : Trip to Jeju Island
14 : Trip to Jeju Island~~Part 2
16 : Fight
17 : I care
18 : Apology-Accepted or Not?
19 : Is this the start?
20 : Bestfriends? Bestfriends.
21 : Scaredy cat and the Red nose Reindeer
22 : Kyungsan and Yeri~Part 1
23: Kyungsan and Yeri ~~Part 2

15 : What a day!

3.4K 131 9
Por Anaxoxo_04

Yoorin's POV:

*Ring!!!*

At last. It's lunch time!

But the sad thing is, I don't have my money. My allowance is with Taehyung. According to my mom, the husband usually is the one who holds the money and that jerk didn't give me my allowance. Aish.

I went to the place where he is seating with the other BTS members right now.

How should I ask for him?

"Psst... Taehyung! My money?" I said to Taehyung.

"Why are you asking money from me?" He asked.

"My allowance is with you right?"

"Here." He gave money to me.

But wait. What food will I be able to buy with this money? He gave me only a small amount of money.

"Yah! This is too little!" I complained.

"Stop complaining! You can buy a piece of bread and water with that money."

"Are you serious? Who eats a piece of bread and drinks water for lunch huh? Do you think you'll be full if you eat that?"

"You'll get use to it if you continue eating small amount of food everyday."

"Just give me my money!" I reached out my hand to him.

"I need it for the car wash later."

"So you're going to use my money without even asking permission from me? Are you going to let me starve?!?"
"My car is not that clean anymore so it needs car wash okay?"

"You can just clean the car by yourself when you get home! So. Give. Me. My. Money. Now!!!"

"Yah! Don't shout!"

"My allowance is not yours just because you're my husband! My parents are the ones who give me that money and not you so hand me my money. Right now!"

"I said, I need it for the car wash. Can't you understand that?"

"I'm not stupid to not understand that you know! Use your own money and not mine!"

"I don't have money left."

"What kind of excuse is that? You earn money from being an idol and your parents also support you and give you allowance and now you are telling me that you don't have money left? You can clean your car by yourself anyway so why would you spend money just for that car wash?"

"I can't clean it by myself. It will take a lot of time."

"Tss. Just give me my money now!"

"I won't."

"And why?"

"Fine. I'll give you your money in one condition."

"What is that?"

"Help me clean the car later."

"It's your car so you clean it yourself!"

"I know it's my car but you ride in that car everyday right?"

"Psh. Money?"

"No. So what? Deal?"

"Fine. Fine. Give me my money now!"

"Here." Then he gave me my whole allowance.

Aish. I hate him! He was going to use my money for his own sake? My parents worked hard to earn money to give me my allowance and then he's going to use it? No way!

I bought food for myself and went to my seat where Sehyun was waiting for me.

---

Guess what? I'm helping this alien clean his car.I should be studying for our quiz tomorrow and doing my homework right now but instead, I'm with him, cleaning his car.

"Waahhh!!!" I shouted.

I am now wet. I hate it! I just changed clothes and I'm going to change again later. I know that guy did that on purpose! I hate him so much!

Taehyung's POV:

I can't take it anymore! Her reaction was so epic. Yeah, I did that on purpose. You might think I'm childish for doing that or what but I just like teasing this brat because she's cute when she gets irritated. Wait what? Did I just say cute? No. No, I mean she looks so funny when she gets irritated. It's like there's smoke coming out from her nose.

"Yoorin-ah! What happened?" I acted innocent.

"Don't act as if you didn't do that on purpose!"

"Me? What did I do?"

"Stop acting so innocent! I know you really wanted to spray water on me!"

"HAHAHAHA!!!"

"See? I knew it!"

Then she started spraying water on me.

"Yah!!! Stop!" I shouted.

"What if I don't want to?"

"So you wanna play huh?"

"I'm just being fair you know!"

We sprayed water on each other until it got dark outside.

"It's getting dark. Let's go in." I said.

Yoorin's POV:

"Okay." I replied.

"Change up first."

"I know what to do."

"After changing up, go study upstairs. You might fail the test tomorrow and your mom might scold me if I didn't remind you. Understand?"

"You are not my father okay?"

"I know. Just go!"

Mom will scold me if I don't study. I am not bragging or what but I am top 3 in class so I need to keep up the good grades.

After changing up, I went upstairs to study. We have a math test tomorrow. And I hate it. I don't like math. I just really have a hard time studying this subject. It makes my mind explode. Actually, My grade in math is low. That's why I am only top 3. And I really wanna graduate top 1. It's my last year in high school so I better study hard. I wanna help my parents.

I tried understanding the equation but why can't I understand anything?

I looked at Taehyung and he's just lying down on the bed.

"Yah! Aren't you going to study?" I asked him.

"I don't need to study."

"You understand this equation? Can you p-please teach me? I can't understand it."

I don't know what to do anymore. I can't understand it. I even looked up on the internet about the topic we're going to take tomorrow but still I can't understand anything. So I tried asking Taehyung if he knows the topic and if he can teach me. I'm desperate. I don't want to fail the test tomorrow.

"Don't ask help from me. I don't even know about that topic."

"What? Then why are you not going to study? You might fail!"

"I don't care. It's just a test anyway."

"Your parents work hard to earn money just to let you study in a nice school. By studying and being independent is what you can do in exchange of their hardwork."

"Tss. Just study there!"

What to do? I don't even understand this topic. How will I pass the test tomorrow? Goodluck to me.

~♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥~

Hey! So how do you guys find this chapter? I hope you guys like this one! Happy Reading~~♥

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

7.9K 669 20
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?
251 39 21
it's been 3 years since Soya Jimin started dating, she gets her job back and frees Jungkook from Prison, and Jennie still hates her, soon he does som...
279K 6.6K 22
"Let's get married!" "W-what?" __________________ A story where a young woman, Y/n was forced into marriage by her parents to save their business. Y...
44.8K 1K 40
Y/n is a girl in a mixed highschool of werewolfs and vampires. She's forced to marry her worst enemy. But something is caught up through the process...