Ishq In The Air

By Zivera_17

A bunch of cheesy, desi, short cute love stories and one-shots. Some maybe intense, some maybe filled with f... More

♣CONTENT♠
•|Hamraahi|• 1
•|Hamraahi|• 2
•|Hamraahi|• 3
•|Hamraahi|• 4
•|Hamraahi|• 5
•|Hamraahi|• 6 [Last]
•|Doctor in love|•[One shot] 1/2
•|Doctor In Love|•[One-shot] 2/2~Last
•|Ushshaaq|• 1
•|Ushshaaq|• 2
•|Ushshaaq|• 3
•|Ushshaaq|• 4
•|Ushshaaq|•5
•|Ehsaas-e-Ulfat|•1
•|Ehsaas-e-Ulfat|•2
•|Ehsaas-e-Ulfat|•3
•|Ehsaas-e-Ulfat|•4
•|Ehsaas-e-Ulfat|• 5
•|Ehsaas-e-Ulfat|•6 [Last]
•|Ehsaas-e-Ulfat|• Epilogue
We Once Loved (one-shot)
•|Sayonee|•1
•|Sayonee|•2
•|Sayonee|•3
•|Sayonee|•4
•|Sayonee|•5
•|Sayonee|•6
•|Sayonee|•7 [last]
•|Sayonee|• epilogue
•|A drive to your heart|•1
•|A drive to your heart|• 2
•|AN APPEAL TO ALL-
•|A Drive To Your Heart|• 3
A New Book!
•|A Drive To Your Heart|• 4
•|A Drive To Your Heart|• 5
•|A Drive to your heart|• 6
•| A Drive to your heart|•7 [Last]
•|Ahl-e-dil|• 1
•|Ahl-e-dil|• 2
•|Ahl-e-dil|•3
•|Ahl-e-dil|• 4
•|Ahl-e-Dil|• 5
•|Ahl-e-dil|•6
•|Ahl-e-dil|•7
•|Ahl-e-dil|• 8
•|Ahl-e-dil|• 9
•|Ahl-e-dil|• 10
•|Ahl-e-dil|• 11
•|Ahl-e-dil|•[Last+epilogue]
ISHQIYA [Sania×Yahya]
Her heartbeat-1
Her heartbeat-2
Her heartbeat-3
Her heartbeat-4
Her heartbeat-5
Do not read this

•|Ushshaaq|•6 [Last]

3.6K 198 75
By Zivera_17

Are you jinn?
Because Jinn ne mera dil luteya Ohhoo!

•6•

A month later.

The scorching heat of the summer was getting on all the women's heads who worked in the kitchen for their families. Ramsha wasn't an exception. The sweat trickled down her neck as the boiling curry painted her face red. She was pissed at everything around her. Summer does that to her.

A pair of arms snakes around her waist pulling her against a firm muscular body. He rested his chin on her shoulder, peeking down the bowl. She didn't need him to put her already hot body on fire. She controlled her irritation and slowly pulled away.

A frown graced Yusuf's lips as he stared at his wife who was drenched in sweat from head to toe.

"I need to shower! I'm all wet" She muttered moving towards the sink. Yusuf smirked at her choice of words.

"I'm disappointed that I didn't play a role in making you wet" She flushed red at his statement. Grabbing the dishes, she started cleaning them.

"Okay, go and shower," He said instantly. She looked at him from the corner of her eyes before shaking her head.

"And who is going to wash the dishes?" She batted her lashes at him, giving him an innocent look. Yusuf bit his lips for a second, observing her condition.

"I will do the dishes!" This is the only sentence better than I love you for a woman to hear from her husband.  She beamed at him with her cheeks stretching out wide.

"Aww! That's so sweet of you!" She stood on her toes and placed a peck on his lips.

"Ek baar mana toh kardeti, bolne ko hi sahi " He muttered with a smile tugged at his lips.

[You could have refused, just to say]

"Kyu? Ye offer baar baar nahi ataa, or mujhe maloom hai ap kitne kaam chor hai!" She retorted back with a smirk.

[Why? This offer doesn't come often and I know how lazy you are]

"Khuda ka khauf karo Ramsha! Tumhare kehne par Maine parsu saare kapde dhoye the. Haadi ke diapers kon change karta hai shaam ke waqt? parso apke shehzade ko neend nahi aarahi thi, Puri raat uski baatein sunta raha, Wallah ek lafz samjh nahi aya." His voice held an agitation making her laugh loudly. To say Ramsha was not easy on Yusuf will be an understatement.

[ Fear lord Ramsha! I washed all the clothes on your saying. Who changed Haadi's diapers in the evening? The day before yesterday, your darling prince didn't feel sleepy and I had to stay up with him the entire night listening to his babbling, I swear I didn't understand a single word!]

"Acha na, maan gayi mai, Aap ko house job suit karti hai" She giggled when he glared at her.

[Okay, I believe it, a house job suits you!]

With narrowed eyes, he covered the distance between them in two long strides. In one Swift motion, he tilted her chin and crashed his lips on hers, making her gasp at the sudden turn of events. His hands gripped her waist, and his lips bit hers. His tongue met hers and Desire erupted in their bodies.

Before they could go any further, The ringing of Ramsha's phone pulled them apart. Gaining his composure, Yusuf grabbed the phone kept on the table and frowned at her.

"No name" She blinked at him confused. She peeked in to see a new number blasting in her phone.

"Pick it," She said in a slow voice, not knowing the disaster raging towards her.

The moment Yusuf received the call his eyebrows furrowed. In a few seconds, his posture changed completely. Rage filled his features making Ramsha go stiff.

"W-Who is it?" She asked meekly. Her mind ran into the wildest thoughts making her heart race.

Yusuf stared at her with fury before pressing her phone to her ear. Ramsha's heart stilled when she heard his voice.

"Ramshaa! She isn't like you. She can never be! Come back to me!" Hamza's voice rang in her ear, making every word slice through her soul. She stared at Yusuf with mortification whose eyes were red with unshed tears.

He threw the phone on the floor so loud that it broke into pieces making a loud sound. Ramsha jumped at the sudden thud, her eyes already pleading to Yusuf.

He snatched his hand away from her when Ramsha shook her head in a no repeatedly.

"Yusuf, It's not what it looks like! listen to me!" Tears welled up in her eyes and fell uncontrollably. Yusuf saw red. He felt the pain of heartbreak for the second time in his life and this time he knew he couldn't survive it.

He walked out of the kitchen followed by a crying Ramsha, begging him to listen to her.

•••

It has been 4 hours since Yusuf left the house in anger. Ramsha didn't know peace the moment he walked away with his eyes boring into hers, the pain of betrayal shining in them.

Haadi was missing his father and was cranky. It was Yusuf's routine to play with him until he fell asleep. Not seeing his baba around, Haadi wasn't sleeping even after a hundred tries from his mother.

After another hour of torture, Haadi finally dozed off, much to his mother's relief. Ramsha sat on the floor clutching Yusuf's shirt tightly to herself. The man drives her crazy.

Did she take him for granted, that he left her?

Why is it that whoever she loves, leaves her?

She got up and performed her ablution. Standing in front of the lord she started praying. The moment she went into prostration her heart crumbled. She cried her heart out, pleading to her lord for her love. She can't afford to lose Yusuf. She had fallen irrevocably in love with her husband and now she needed him.

No matter what, she realized she loved Yusuf more than she had loved anyone.

Yusuf entered the room, to find complete darkness. He was still drowning in the misery of a new truth, not able to wrap up his mind. He had fallen so hard for his wife that even thinking of her involved with someone else, broke a part of him. He realized how deeply he felt for her.

Ramsha stood up from the prayer mat, her eyes shining with tears. She stared at him with all the love she had for him while he tried hard to make himself believe it.

"Listen to me, Yusuf. please"He couldn't ignore Her pleadings anymore, not when he didn't give her any chance to explain herself. He nodded and sat on the bed.

"I need you to answer me one thing first" His voice was cold and cautious. She felt uneasy at his demand but nodded nonetheless

"Were you ever involved with Hamza?"

She took a deep breath. There was no point in beating around the bush.

She nodded. His heart cracked at that. A part of him wished she would deny everything. But here she was, confessing her love for another man.

"But it was-" He stopped her.

"How long?"

"T-two years!" She looked down at her lap.

He thought talking to her would calm him but it was only making him angry and bitter.

"Did you continue your affair with him after our marriage?"

This time she gulped.

" We didn't. Hamza was very upset after our marriage, he wasn't able to accept it. We only spoke sharing about our lives, that's it" She replied truthfully. She reminisced all their conversations, supporting each other and encouraging each other to move on.

Yusuf didn't know what to make out of all this as he stared blankly at her. One thing he was clear about was she wasn't lying. Her eyes spoke it all.

"I and Hamza liked each other for a while. We were going to tell our families about us, until Affi Appi died that day, entrusting Haadi to me. I married you and whatever it was between us ended that day.  It was difficult for me to forget him and move on, especially when our relationship was so restrained. I tried adjusting to everything and accepting it and Allah didn't disappoint me. I got your affection and I am content" She explained to him, caressing his hand slowly.

" I had you to rely on and love you, but Hamza didn't. Now even after his marriage, he is still struggling." She said all that came to her mind, coming out as truthful.

Yusuf's ears stilled when she said the word love.

Did she say she loved him?

"Why didn't you say this to me before?" He asked, feeling disappointed in himself. He knew somewhere it was his fault. If he had not been this jerk to her in the beginning, maybe she would have shared her burdens.

"You do know how lovely dovey we were in the initial days of our marriage, right?" She said biting her lips.

"I'm sorry Yusuf! I had the chance to tell you later but I couldn't bring myself to say. I was afraid whatever we had would crumble again. I was afraid to lose you" She whispered regretfully.

"I couldn't bear to see you hating me a..again" She sobbed again making his heart clench. He came near her and wrapped her arms around her. She bathed in his musky scent, feeling her nerves at ease.

"Shh... It's alright, now." He assured her. It was painful to watch her cry and his heart bled with her tears.

All the anger he felt vanished in thin air when she leaned into him and pressed her lips against his. Everything evaporated and it felt like they were only the two of them left in their world.

Their kiss was like never before, it spoke volumes which both of them heard. The voices of the hearts that were beating for each other slowed as they got lost in their abyss.

"That night, months ago, Hamza stopped at our house, drunk. You asked me what I was doing out at that hour of the night and I lied to you, Yusuf. I... I am sorry. I was so broken that I couldn't bring myself to say anything. That night Hamza called me, saying that he was at our place. I called Raza and sent him back. Trust me on this, please! You can ask Raza if you want" His hands caressed her cheek, as she blurted out everything. He was upset, angry, and felt betrayed but there was one thing that was keeping him together.

"I swear I always said to him about how I wanted him to be happy and move on in life, that's it! " She explained in a rush when she saw how betrayed he looked. She cradled his face in her palms and pressed a kiss on his forehead.

" I'm sorry I hid this from you! please don't hate me! Forgive me. Please... " She whispered with tears streaming down her face.

"I can't hate you Ramsha, even if I want to" He replied, with a lone tear falling from his left eye.

The mark that it left on his heart was deep but he was willing to heal it. He knew they both had their miseries and were distraught, but the fact that she confessed it might make it bearable. The disappointment didn't last long. Because this time, he didn't want to let go of her. He wanted them to overcome this together. His wife had already suffered much alone, and now he didn't want to leave her alone.

"Dp you... Still love him?" He asked hesitantly. Ramsha froze in her position, staring at him wide-eyed.

"What?"

"Do you still love Hamza?" He asked, slowly cupping her cheek. She tried to move away from him and averted her eyes. But he held her close. "Tell me Ramsha! Am I a burden to you? I know me and Haadi were enforced on you, you were married without your consent. Are we still a burden to you?"

"Stop saying that, Yusuf! You and Haadi were never a burden to me! I love Haadi like my own. He means the world to me!" She was hurt by his words.

"And m-me?" His heart broke when she saw him with wide eyes. Her mouth fell open but no words came out.

"Ramsha..." He held her cheeks in his palms.

"I love you, Ramsha!" He whispered. Ramsha felt her entire world stop at his confession. He said He loved her.

He. Loved. her.

Her mind played the words on a loop, as the words echoed in her ear.

"And I want to to know that I don't want to force this marriage on you!" This pulled down the smile that was threatening on her lips.

"If you want" Yousef gulped, her heart feeling like it was prickled with a hundred needles. He was suffocated. Yet he continued. "You can leave us"

She stared at him dumbfounded. His words craving in her heart and tearing it apart. "What?"

"I'm giving you a choice, Ramsha!" He straightened up, gathering his courage. "You didn't get the choice at the time of our wedding. But now I give you one. Either to stay in our marriage or leave"

His heart crumbled as he fought his tears. This woman became so much to him in the span of a few months and here he was, letting her go. He was willing to let her go if that meant she was going to be happy. For her.

He loved her enough to let her go. It's not about spending your life with the one you love. It's just that you should love enough to live your life even when away from your beloved.

She shook her head, pulling away from him, trying to comprehend his words.

"Are you serious?!" She asked sharply.

"Y-yes" he breathed out.

"Are you willing to let me go and live your life by yourself?" Her sharp gaze landed on him. Yousef didn't look in her eyes.

"What about me!?" She asked angrily. Just the thought of him suggesting something like that irked her.

"How could you say that Yousef? Do I mean nothing to you that you are letting me go!?" Ramsha glared, grabbing his collar.

"Do you not love me enough? Not enough like... Affi?"

"Shut up! Just shut up!" He angrily pulled away from her, and sat away, covering his arms with his palms in defence. He didn't want to let her see him crying. He wiped his tears on his sleeves and looked away.

Ramsha slowly walked up to him and got down on her knee to his level. She realized his perception and how pressured he might feel by the situation. She felt the intensity of his love for her.

"I love you enough to let you go, Ramsha! I can't bear seeing you seeking affection from someone else! I can't see you laughing and making memories with someone else! I will fucking die if I see you in the arms of someone who is not ME! I may die!" He breathed heavily, closing his eyes and clenching his fist so hard that his palm turned red.

"But" he gulped. "If it makes you happy, I will endure it all" She kept her hand on his closed fist and he loosed up.

His eyes opened slowly, tears falling for them as he awaited her answer. "For you, I'll do it"

Oh Allah! What should she do with this crazy man of hers!

She only did what she thought was the same thing to do. She needed to show him there was no one other than her. She wrapped her arms around him and Yousef responded eagerly. He pulled her up onto her lap and buried his nose in her neck, his tears wetting her shirt.

After a moment of silence, Yousef calmed himself down and she pulled away from him. "Now listen her you idiot!" She grabbed his chin and made him look at her.

"I love you!" her words rang in his ear like a melody. He didn't know how much he needed to hear those words until today.  He blinked through hai tears and stared at her with bewilderment.

"It was true that I loved Hamza, but now there is no one who I want other than you, Yousef" She kissed his nose, running her fingers through his hair. He was a mess.

"No one I need other than you" She kissed his teary eyes softly.

"And no one who I love the most other than you!" She kissed his lips slowly, taking her own sweet time and exploring him.

"Next time, if you speak of such things like that" Ramsha leaned down and kissed where his heart lay. She looked up at him and smiled.

"I am never changing Haadi's and our future children's diapers ever again! Am I clear?" A soft chuckle broke on his lips while he nodded hard.

Wrapping his arms around her, he held her tightly to himself, as if afraid she would leave him. "I love you, Ramsha!"

"I love you, Yousef" And just like that, all the missing pieces of their hearts fell into the right places, completing in each other in every way.

*******

2 years later...

Yusuf's hand clasped hers in a firm grip refraining her from taking a morsel of food, just to tease his wife. Ramsha was slowly losing her cool. Haadi didn't let her sleep last night because of his sick stomach, and now when she was trying to eat at Hanah's birthday party at her Aunt's place, surrounded by only her cousins.

  Yusuf, the generous, absolutely shameless, and extremely naughty man when it comes to his beautiful wife, didn't let her hand go. He was speaking to Hashim regarding some business, while his right hand was busy feeding himself and his left hand clutching his wife's hand. she tried hard to free his hand but he didn't oblige.

Ramsha was hungry.

And you don't mess with a hungry woman.

"Ramsh? Chicken Tandoori hai, khaa kyu nahi rahi ho?" Ezzah asked frowning at her.

[Ramsha? It's Chicken Tandoori, why aren't you eating?]

Ramsha forced a smile on her face, side glaring at her husband who was still busy with Hashim, but she could see his tiny smirk.

Wrong move baby!

She grabbed the fork with her left hand and buried the fork in his hand which was grasping hers. Yusuf hissed and nearly jumped at the sudden pain. Everyone looked at them quizzically as Yusuf laughed nervously.

"Cockroach!" They all looked at him in wonder, making sure he was not kidding. Ramsha smirked at him.

"You okay?" She batted her eyelashes at him, forcing down her smile. Yusuf looked at her in a heated way which made her stomach flutter. Ramsha gulped staring into his eyes. She was surely thrilled and couldn't wait to reach home, alone with him.

She resumed eating her food, until she felt his hand, advancing on her thigh. She took a sharp breath when he slowly caressed her, his hand charging towards a very very dangerous area. Ramsha looked into his eyes pleadingly, Yusuf smiled a very innocent smile.

"NOO! " a loud voice interrupted their moment and Yusuf pulled away his hand, his eyes watching the owner of that low-pitched voice.

"Hammy baby, ek hafte ki baat hai! please" Maryam pleaded, following her very irritated Husband.

[It's only about a week]

"Salam!" Hamza greeted everyone in a serious tone and pulled out Maryam's chair for her to sit. A scowl adorned her face as she greeted everyone.

"Kya hua hai, kyu tang kar rahe ho Meri bachi ko?" Zulekha asked her son, holding Maryam's arm. Hamza's lips pressed in a thin line.

[What happened? Why are you irritating my daughter?]

"Apki chaheti bahu ko apne colleagues ke sath out of station Jana hai, Ek camp organize karne. Maine kaha hai naa Jane ko lekin ek sune na vo meri! " Maryam rolled her eyes at him, his possessiveness agitating her.

[Your beloved DIL wants to go out of the station with her colleagues to organize a camp. I told her not to go, but doesn't listen to me!]

"Toh usme konsi badi baat hai? Janey do na usey! " Zulekha frowned.

[So what's the big deal in that? Let her go!]

" Exactly! Meri pyari sasuma. Ap meri saagi maa se bhi better ho" Maryam added the butter to her dearest MIL who only shook her head at her dramatic lines.

[My dear MIL. You are better than my mother!]

"Ap dono saas bahu ne meri baat manni hi nahi hai! Apko pata hai na kitne mard honge wahan. Usey besharmo ki tarah ghurrenge vo log" Hamza growled.

[You both will never listen to me! You do know how many men would be there, They would stare at her shamelessly]

Anger filled him just thinking about the hungry gazes of those treacherous men eyeing his wife.

His Maryam!

"Toh aap mante hai ke mai khubsurat hu? koi bhi khubsurat cheez ko bhi ghure ga Naa? " Maryam leaned toward him, a smile playing at her lips, clearly not affected by her husband's rage. She was used to it and according to her, he looked extremely hot when he was angry.

[So you accept that I'm beautiful? Anyone will stare at something beautiful, right?]

Hamza was suddenly flushed, realizing his slip of words.

"Hammy baby... I'm beautiful, aren't I?" She whispered in his ear, making him go red. Zulekha stood up from the seat, exiting the hall, as she was done with her meal. All the elders were in the living room leaving the hall to all the lovesick couples.

Hammy baby.....

As much as that sounds cheesy, as much as he hated that name earlier, now he loves it when she calls him that.

And her? Look at him now, he is whipped with his wife.

"Maryam... mere sabr ka imtihaan mat lo" His eyes were pinned on her luscious plum lips as she bit them playfully.

[Don't test my patience!]

"You are such a tease!" He groaned, throwing his head back.

"But still, I'm not letting you go!" Maryam's smile fell as he said that.

"Ek kaam karti hu mai, apne maathe par Hamza ki biwi likhwa lete hu. Is se koi pareshani nahi hogi Or aagr koi begairat approach bhi karega na toh keh dungi ke Mere shouhar kaafi pyar karte hai mujhse, mujhe side wheel ki zaroorat nahi! "

[I will do one thing, I will write 'Hamza's wife' on my forehead. This will not create any problem and even if someone shamelessly approaches me, I will tell him that I have a husband who loves me a lot and I don't need a side wheel!]

Ai'dah choked at Maryam's blunt words, while her son grabbed her hair, pulling them and giggling at the shrieks of his mother. Shams caressed her back, and took his son from her arms, while Ayat laughed at her brother's victory to grab Ai'dah's hair. Her kids were obsessed with her hair.

"This is the last baby, Shams. One more, and I'm going to become bald!" Ai'dah warned her husband who only smirked at her in return. The man had different ideas for his wife.

Hamza smirked at Maryam, leaning forward. "I have a better option. I'm tagging along" Maryam's eyes widened at his words and she immediately turned away making his lips touch her cheek instead of her lips.

"Nahi! Bilkul nahi! Ap saath chalenge toh kuch kaam nahi hoga mujhse! Mere job chali jayigi! " She shuddered at the thought of him tagging along. The last time they went on a trip together, they didn't explore any places, except for each other * wink *

[No! Absolutely No! If you tag along then then no work will be done by me! I will lose my job]

Ramsha sat in her seat, watching the couples showering love on each other. Hashim was busy feeding his wife Ezzah with his own hands, while Ezzah was feeding Hanah in return. Shams played along with his kids while Ai'dah laughed along, stealing kisses here and there. Maryam finally made Hamza give in to her demand and took him in a kiss of delight.

Raza huffed out in annoyance. "Tum log mujhe single feel karwa kar maar daloge!" His eyes automatically found Rumaiza, who was giggling, her eyes on her phone screen.   [ You all will kill me by making me feel so single!]

Who was she talking to?

Before he could enquire she stood and walked out of the room much to his disappointment.

Yusuf pulled a strand of Ramsha's hair behind her ear, looking into her eyes deeply. There is no place better than with her for him. Ramsha's lips curved in a smile as she stared at her husband with all the love, and respect for him in her eyes.

"Ramsha.. as much as I love you, This time I'm not changing Haadi's diaper. I have been doing that for the past three days." She came out of her daze but before she knew it Yusuf ran away laughing it loudly, leaving her son Haadi standing down, staring at her with a very very uneasy expression. His big blue eyes melted her heart for the millionth time and she enveloped him in his arms, shaking her head lightly.

That man of hers will be the death of her, but oh how she loves him!

She wouldn't have it any other way. They were destined and how she was glad they were. Yusuf was the one for her and she couldn't be more grateful to her lord for giving her a life partner who is so in love with her.

He even helps her wash dishes, what else does she want?

It's all about second chances. We are bound by our fates and we can't rebel against them.

Life isn't a fairytale where we always get our love, sometimes we need to let go of it, for good, for our betterment.

No relationship is perfect! It requires a lot of compromises, trust, and faith in each other. Forgiving and being kind is the fundamental step.

And that's what Ramsha did, she opened her heart to her husband and he didn't disappoint until his last breath. He swore to love and care for his wife no matter what because she was his better half, the owner of his heart, the mother of his children,

and his life.

•|The End|•

******

Dear lovely readers,

I know I'm getting a lil cheesy here,  but I'm serious. I thank each one of you for reading this story and giving your precious votes and comments.   It means a lot.

This is it. Ramsha and Yusuf's story has come to an end,  forgive me if I messed up the ending or made it too cliche.

Tell me how was it?  Pretty please?

I bet on my front teeth,  you all weren't expecting the 180° Hamza took. Aren't you all curious how Hamza went all Devdas for Ramsha to Kabir Singh for Maryam? Tell me if you want their story.

Okay,  enough of my rant! Don't forget to VOTE,  COMMENT, and FOLLOW.

Stay tuned...!! A new story awaits you.

Thank you for reading! 🌹🌹🌹

A/N after rewriting: the above note seemed so sweet I didn't want to remove it. So that's it. I have successfully edited and rewritten it again. Did you realize the story has changed a little? Anyway, if anyone re-reading this again, let me know which one was better. The old version or this one?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 1.5K 58
DEAR FUTURE ME ❝ dear future me, just tell them how you feel. you'll always regret it when you're too late. sincerely, past me. ❞ in which skye wri...
13.9K 914 57
Warning 18+ She had been pacing around the entire house since she found out about the 45 days lockdown that was implied on everyone. Nervous, she wa...
11.3K 99 39
Yn x YouTubers .... Yn - They/them . Tw will include : Shortness of breath / asthma Panic attacks Anxiety Disassociation Slight blood x gore (Ill...
99.1K 6K 9
The Alif Series #4 IZHAAR اظہار Noun, Masculine disclosure, manifestation expression, statement, demonstration The story of Yaaseen and Yumna. Of a...