Undead // Harry au

By fmeharry

Little does Brooke know that everything could change in a blink of an eye. More

1
2 .
3
5 .
6 .
7 .
8 .
9 .
10 .
11 .
12 .
13 .
14 .
15 .
16 .
17 .
18 .
19 .
20 .
21 .
22 .
23 .
24 .
25 .
26 .
27 .
28 .
29 .
30 .
31 .
32 .
33 .

4 .

372 12 2
By fmeharry

b r o o k e

To be honest, Harry did scare me when he said that he's not what people say he is. He was pretty dead serious. Since that day, I started to sit with Harry every day in lunch. Kristen kept on being my friend but didn't talk to me as much. Everyone literally thought I was crazy. How can I be crazy for hanging out with a guy? Harry's not that bad. He's just really bipolar but I don't mind.

I was walking down the hallway listening people whisper about me. Then, these jocks passed by me and pushed me against the locker which made all of my books fall.

"What are you going to do?" One yelled. "Get your creepy ass boyfriend?"

Then, they all started laughing. Harry saw me and I saw that he was mad. But the jocks were gone. He bent down and helped me up.

"Jerks." Harry rolled his eyes. "You okay?"

"I'm fine." I smiled and kept on walking.

"This is exactly why I didn't want you to start talking to me." Harry sighed. "I don't want this to happen to you."

"I don't care." I laughed. "They can push me all they want, it's not going to make me stop talking to you."

"No. I can't see this happen to you anymore. I'm sorry, but we can't be friends." Harry said.

"Harry, c'mon." I scoffed.

"I'm sorry. I can't see you get bullied because of me and besides, I don't want to hurt you."

"How are you- Harry!" I yelled across the hallway as he walked away. Great, now I have no friends.

At lunch, Harry was sitting by himself. I really wanted to sit with him but he doesn't want to be friends with me. I looked around and I didn't know where to sit.

"Food fight!" A guy yelled and started throwing food at me. Then, everyone started throwing food at me. Even Ariana. Kristen was just laughing, laughing like if I deserved it. Harry was just looking at me with sympathy. He wanted to do something about it but he couldn't because we're not friends. I ran to the restroom and started crying. Everyone literally hates me. For taking to a guy? That's bullshit! I looked at myself in the mirror and my shirt was covered up with food. Even my hair. I didn't care about that right now. I barely have a week and a half here and I'm already getting bullied.

"They hate you because you're new." Harry popped out of nowhere.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and wiped the tears off of my face. "It's the girl's restroom."

"I don't care." Harry shrugged. "Are you crying?"

"What do you think?" I asked and sniffed.

"Come on, I'll take you home." Harry whispered.

"I thought we weren't friends anymore." I scoffed. "I'll just go home by myself, just don't talk to me anymore."

I got out of the restroom with my backpack and walked out of the school. Everyone was staring at me as I walked home because I was covered with food. That doesn't make any sense. Do they hate me because I talk to Harry or because I'm new?

I got home and shut the door. I leaned against the door and kept on crying. Then, my dad came.

"Brooke?" He asked. "What's wrong? Why are you crying? Why are you covered in food? Who did this to you? What happened?"

I stood up and sighed, "Everyone hates me because I talk to this guy and everyone thinks he's weird. So they think I'm crazy for talking to him. How's that bad?"

"New Yorkers." Dad rolled his eyes. "It's going to be okay, they'll get over it."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "I'm going to take shower.."

.....

Once I had finished taking a shower, I grabbed my phone and had a missed call from Kristen. So I called her back.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Did you think they threw food at you because they hate you?" Kristen asked. "No. We threw food at you because you were wearing our enemy's shirt."

"Still very offensive." I sighed.

"I mean, you talking to Harry is seriously a big deal right now." Kristen said.

"How? He's not a bad guy! He's not weird! You don't know him!" I yelled. "Besides, we're not friends anymore. Happy? Go spread the word. I could give one less fuck."

----------

I wore a messy bun to school the next day and wore an oversized jumper with blue skinny jeans and brown boots. I didn't even bother to wear make up. My eyes were swollen? I didn't care.

I was in my locker and I felt Harry looking at me from across the hallway. I didn't look back and I closed my locker and walked away to the cafeteria. I found my own table for myself. I sat alone on the cafeteria table as I read a book.

"Hey." Kristen smiled and sat down with me. I closed my book and sighed.

"What?" I asked.

"Look, I'm really sorry for acting like the way I've been acting." Kristen sighed. "I've been a really bad friend and I don't have a say on who you talk to. You can talk to whoever you want."

"Thanks." I smiled. "I'm glad you finally realized it."

"Your eyes are swollen, are you okay?" Kristen asked.

"Not really." I shook my head and forced a smile.

"So are you and Harry like a thing?" Kristen smiled.

"We actually aren't anything." I rolled my eyes and sat up. "He said we shouldn't be friends because of everything that's been going on but he still keeps on talking to me and it just confuses me."

"He protects you a lot." Kristen smiled. "It looks like he kind of likes you which is weird because like I said, no one is good enough for him."

"He doesn't like me." I shook my head and scoffed.

"Why are your eyes so swollen anyway?" Kristen asked.

"Uh, it's nothing." I laughed nervously and looked down.

"C'mon, you can tell me." Kristen rolled her eyes.

"I didn't sleep yesterday." I shrugged.

"Why not?" Kristen asked.

"Because I kept on dreaming about Harry." I sighed. "Then, I turned around and saw him standing there but it was a dream."

"Oh my god." Kristen laughed.

"I need to talk to him about it but I told him not to talk to me." I looked down.

"Well, he certainly wants to talk to you." Kristen smiled and looked at him. "He keeps on staring at you, Brooke. You should go talk to him."

"Should I?" I squinted my eyes and looked at him.

"Yeah. Go." Kristen said. I stood up and walked up to Harry's table. Everyone stared at me as I walked up to his table and I didn't care anymore. I sat down next to him and sighed.

"Hey." I smiled. Harry turned around and widened his eyes.

"You can't be here. You can't be seen with me." Harry whispered.

"I don't care." I nodded. "Look, I have to ask you something."

"No. I wasn't in your room at midnight." Harry said. "Now could you leave?"

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"Nothing!" Harry yelled. "Look, follow me."

Harry stood up and walked out of the cafeteria. Then, I followed him. I wondered where he wanted to take me. Until he stopped in front of a door and unlocked it with some tweezers.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked. Harry went inside and so did I. He closed the door and locked it. "What is this place?"

"This place is my secret hideout." Harry said.

"It's nice." I nodded. Harry got close to me and sighed.

"I wanted to tell you this in a quiet place." Harry whispered. "I don't want anyone to hurt you. I'm very protective about you, Brooke. I don't know why. That's why I hate myself because if you're with me then I might hurt you."

"I told you I'm not scared of you." I whispered and sat down. "So you want to skip school in here?"

Harry sat down in front of me, "Sure."

"Let's get to know each other, yeah?" I asked and smiled.

"For what?" Harry scoffed. "You said you didn't want to talk to me."

"Well, I do." I smiled. "Look Harry, I really want to get to know you. You're a cool dude."

"My name is Harry Styles and I'm not what people think I am." Harry said. I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"You always say that. Isn't there anything new about you?" I asked. "Like where do you live?"

"Uh, that's a personal question." Harry furrowed his eyebrows and looked down.

"Okay. So why are your eyes gold?" I asked and leaned in closer to him.

"It's genetic, of course." Harry scoffed. "It's like me asking why you have brown hair.. Hey, why are your eyes so swollen?"

"I don't want to make this awkward.." I laughed nervously. "But I kind of dreamt about you last night and I literally saw you in my room but I guess it was a dream. I couldn't sleep since that happened."

"Oh." Harry looked around. "That's crazy. Why would you dream about me?"

"Maybe because I'm talking to you a lot." I shrugged and sighed. "You know? I think it's kind of stupid how they're like making fun of me because I'm talking to you. I don't think you're weird. Why do they think you're weird? Like they go too far. Don't you think?"

"They think I'm the weakest one." Harry explained. "My foster siblings are out of town but when they come back, they will stop bothering me because they're scared of all of us."

"Why are they scared of all of you guys?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"We keep to ourselves. We all have golden eyes." Harry shrugged and scoffed. I furrowed my eyebrows. Didn't he say it was genetic? But his foster siblings are not even related to him..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 1.9K 24
Trying to keep her pack safe, Brooke Summers, daughter of the Alpha, leaves her pack. Now, she finds herself in a place she never thought she'd be in.
1.2K 9 36
It's crazy how everything can change in the blink of an eye...
96.9K 3.4K 140
Who knew one interaction could change everything.
548 15 9
Never expected to have a love like this.