✓I became an intergalactic bo...

By ruwen05026

Author: Xiao Yibai Category: Tanmi doujin Top scientist Mu Qiao once went to a remote planet and was forced t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
End

91

45 2 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 91: Finding Rice Seedlings

Early the next morning, Vanka asked the residents of the Great River District to plant the saplings that Lord Lanze had taken out at the designated place.

Although these people did not know what the adults were going to do, they obediently carried the saplings with shovels to plant.

Most of the saplings are planted on the banks of the river, planting a tree every three meters, like a ribbon connecting the two banks of the river, extending into the distance.

Vanka followed the residents behind to watch the residents plant trees, and as the place where the trees were planted became more and more remote, to the edge of the area, Vanka they finally arrived at the place where the kid lived.

As Lord Lanzer said, the house was crumbling, covered with plastic sheeting, and a stone fell at each corner, and when you walked into the house, you could still see the hole in the roof, and the house was destitute.

The residents who planted the trees were a little nervous when they saw them go in, kept paying attention to their movements, and saw them come out and hurriedly bowed their heads and pretended to work.

Vanka they had long noticed their gaze, it seemed that these people were afraid that they knew about this house.

"Hey, the fellows asked you something, is this house uninhabited? Why is it so broken? There was nothing at home. Fuller

received Vanka's look, found one of the tree planters, and asked him with a puzzled look.

The man who was questioned was startled, his eyes dodged, and he rubbed his hands a little embarrassed.

"Ahhh... It was such a sir, the people in this room died a few years earlier, and no one lived in it for a long time.

If it weren't for Kid Ann falling asleep on the boat, Vanka would have believed him.

There was almost nothing in this house, just three broken barrels of value, and nothing else, but no one lived in.

Who has such a "clean" house?

"Oh, that's how it is."

"But when we came to deliver supplies, didn't you say there were five families in this place? Why are there two less now? What about the five people who received the supplies in the first place?

"Yesterday, your district chief also said that since the consular district sent supplies, the people in your district have a much better life, every family can eat, no one has died, and even a few have conceived children."

"Hey? How strange? What's going on here?

Another

of Vanka's subordinates looked dazed, mentioning the difference between last time and this time, not knowing what was going on.

The man's face just now was flushed, and he couldn't say why.

"I... I don't know why the district chief said that, but you should go and ask the district chief yourself.

"I'll go to your district chief and ask what the hell is going on."

Vanka looked unhappy and left with his men.

Mu Qiao's side is ready to wait for Zi'an to get up and wash and eat before taking action, when Mu Qiao takes Zi'an and his subordinates to find the young rice seedlings he wants.

As for Lan Zeruoxi, Mu Qiao asked him to lead some residents in the district to fish in the river, and later level the fields of each person's house.

As soon as you find the young rice seedlings on Mu Qiao's side, you can directly plant the young seedlings in the field.

Rice fields can also be grown according to the model of mixed agriculture, where fish and shrimp are raised.

When the harvest season comes, the people in the district can get more food.

The three of them have a clear division of labor, hoping to quickly end the work in the Great River District and move on to the next area.

After all, in addition to the Porpo consular district, there are other consular districts waiting for Mu Qiao to help.

After Zi'an woke up, Mu Qiao washed his face, brushed his teeth and ate, before taking him and his men down to find young rice seedlings.

Owe had to follow, Mu Qiao thought that the search ability of Owe should still be quite strong, maybe it would help them find young rice seedlings, so let Owe follow them.

Today's Zi'an wore a sky blue suspender and white short sleeves, with the watermelon hairstyle that Mu Qiao helped him trim last night, looking like Zi'an is particularly kawaii.

Mu Qiao told his subordinates the characteristics of the young rice seedlings, and also transmitted the photos of the young rice seedlings to their communicator.

They split up, each going to a place, and Mu Qiao took Zi'an and the little robot to one of the places.

The owner has been looking around on the road, stopping and walking from time to time, holding Zi'an and squatting down to pull the grass, and after seeing the appearance of the grass clearly, he stood up and continued to walk.

Owe such a big round head can not understand the master at all, what is the master going to do?

"Master, master, master, what are you looking for? What are we going to do? Why are you always walking?

Mu Qiao showed the photo in his communicator to Youyi.

"We're looking for this thing, you see if there's anything around us, I'm looking for this thing to be useful."

"Master, what is this for?" Isn't it just a kind of grass? Why

did the owner want to find this grass so much? Isn't it all around? There are all kinds of grass, why do you have to do this?

"Master, what is the use of you looking for this grass? There is so much grass in this place, why do you look for it?

"This is not ordinary grass, this grass can be made and eaten." Don't talk, let's find it quickly. Knowing

what to eat, Zi'an's eyes lit up, and he pulled the communicator on Mu Qiao's wrist to see what the grass looked like.

Mu Qiao put his hand in front of Zi'an so that he could see more clearly.

"Has Zi'an ever seen this kind of grass?"

Zi'an nodded.

"I've seen it."

This is really a nowhere to step on iron shoes, and it takes no effort to get it!

"Zi'an, tell your brother where you have seen this grass? Can you take your brother to find it?

"Uh-huh!"

Zi'an nodded excitedly and stretched out his little thin finger to point in one direction.

"Brother... Walk.

Mu Qiao and they walked forward in the direction pointed by Zi'an, and on the way they also met some residents of the district and Lan Zeruoxi.

The residents of the district saw that Master Mu Qiao in their district was holding a child in his hand, and he looked puzzled, where did this child come from? This child's clothes and fabrics look very good, and he wears them cleanly, and at first glance he is a child raised by a rich family, unlike the children here who roll on the ground all day, and their wild and naughty clothes are not clean.

"Master Mu, where are you going?"

"Oh, Master Mu is really blessed, you are holding your child in your arms."

"This child is different from the children raised by our poor families at first glance, and he is quiet and quiet."

These residents didn't know what to do, they really thought that this child was Mu Qiao's child, and they searched their stomachs and thought of the words they knew, and praised this child vigorously.

Zi'an heard the familiar voice of the residents, a little afraid, and timidly hugged Mu Qiao's neck and hid in his arms, not daring to show a little appearance, not daring to look at them.

Mu Qiao touched Zi'an's somewhat trembling body, and his expression in the face of these residents was very cold, and he did not speak.

These people also knew that Lord Mu was not something that these people could afford, and what he said just now was just to stammering this adult and make this adult happy, maybe they would have another full meal tonight.

However, this adult seemed to be unhappy, and his attitude towards them was very cold, and there was not a single smile on his face, so he probably thought they were annoyed.

The atmosphere on this side became more and more awkward, and finally before the embarrassment reached a critical point, Lan Zeruoxi, who was standing on the side, spoke.

"Everyone, Master Mu Qiao still has something, let's hurry up and catch fish."

"Yes, yes, you can't patronize and talk to Lord Mu, it's not good to forget about business."

"Master Mu, go slowly."

Mu Qiao hugged Zi'an, left with the little robot, and continued to walk in the direction Zi'an pointed.

They went farther and farther, farther and farther, far from the area of the Great River Zone, to a deserted place.

Before Mu Qiao could find the rice, the little robot had already been found, so Mu Qiao hurried over.

"Master, master, I found it! Here it is!

"Master, come and see, there are a lot of grass you want here!"

Mu Qiao walked over and looked, and sure enough.

These rice plants are blocked by plants and trees taller than them, and they cannot be noticed without looking closely.

Mu Qiao used his special energy to discuss and found that these rice are vigorous and of good quality, and the rice grown must also be of high quality.

Mu Qiao probably measured and found that these young rice seedlings were about the size of an acre of land, growing very densely, according to the area of the field here, finding more than two acres of such young rice seedlings should be enough for all the residents of the Dahe District to plant.

Mu Qiao and they searched around here again, and sure enough, about 50 meters away from them, they found other large areas of young seedlings, and there were scattered young seedlings scattered in other places.

The number of all the young seedlings adds up to the amount needed in the fields of the Great River District, or even more.

Mu Qiao and Wanka called him and told him that he had found young rice seedlings here, and if the fields over there were ready, he could plant rice seedlings today.

After Mu Qiao told them the location, he waited in place for Vanka to bring someone over.

Sure enough, within a few minutes, Vanka brought a dozen residents from the district to dig rice seedlings.

"Be careful, don't dig that root off."

When these people heard this, they were even more careful and carefully placed the young rice seedlings in the back basket.

Wanka looked at Zi'an in Mu Qiao's arms, and recalled what the mayor of Dahe District said to him, and his heart was very complicated.

Zi'an is so well-behaved and cute, it's really difficult to associate that identity with him.

But the world is so big, there are always things they don't know.

Compared with ordinary people, there is something special, it is a very normal thing, no big deal.

There are still many strange things on their alien planet, and the Zerg is not the best embodiment.

"Come, Zi'an, brother hug."

Wanka reached out to hug Zi'an, who hid in Mu Qiao's arms and wouldn't let him hug.

Wanka said that he was very sad and had been pretending to be pitiful by Zi'an's side, but it was a pity that Zi'an ignored him.

There were a bit of young rice seedlings, and later they called a dozen residents to come and help.

It took them two days to finally pull out all the young rice seedlings and pile them up in the yard of the district chief's house.

The mayor's yard instantly became a vegetable market, and residents came and went, filling the yard with buckets of fish and baskets of young rice seedlings.

Now that the fish and rice seedlings are available, the next thing is the district chief and Vanka.

Mu Qiao asked Wanka and the district chief to divide the things in the yard from house to household, Zi'an had always been afraid to stay here, and he took Zi'an back to the boat first.

The rice cultivation is left to the residents, and the fish they receive can be taken home and eaten or raised in the rice fields.

Mu Qiao returned to the boat, played with Zi'an and Yao for a while, helped Zi'an change the dressing, wrapped the bandage, and coaxed Zi'an to bed for a nap.

Although the child is very energetic and very hilarious when playing, it is easy to get tired after the energy is vented, Zi'an fell asleep after lying on the bed for a while, and also sat on the small sofa to recharge itself.

Mu Qiao closed the door and walked around the boat casually, meeting the residents who came to bring them fish, followed by Vanka.

"Is Zi'an asleep?"

Wanka looked left and right, but did not find Zi'an's figure.

"Well, just fell asleep."

It seems that Vanka still likes Zi'an quite a lot, and asked Zi'an as soon as he got on the boat.

Vanka asked his men to take the residents to release the fish, and then pulled Mu Qiao aside to talk.

"Let's go over there and talk about Zi'an."

"What's wrong? Look at your face a little bad.

Mu Qiao looked at Vanka's expression a little solemnly, and his unconscious heart also lifted.

"It's a bit troublesome."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 8K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
2.8K 54 11
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING MTL NO EDITING 月牙白不白 Author: Crescent Moon is White or Not White Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2023-07...
70.3K 1.1K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...