✓I became an intergalactic bo...

By ruwen05026

Author: Xiao Yibai Category: Tanmi doujin Top scientist Mu Qiao once went to a remote planet and was forced t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
End

55

71 2 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 55: Mushroom Species

On the fifth day that Mu Qiao returned to Senmu District, someone found him, a group of people, daughters-in-law or daughters of people in the district.

Opening the door, Mu Qiao was startled.

When did he get into trouble, and why did they all have sticks in their hands?

It wouldn't really be here to hit him, would it?

"Dear sisters, what are you looking for me for?"

Those girls didn't expect Mu Qiao to be so good at talking, and originally thought that Mu Qiao would force him to agree if he didn't agree.

"Hahahaha..., we are not your sisters, we are called too young."

Say so, but few women will be unhappy when others say they are young.

"Mu Qiao, we are looking for you today, and we are here to ask you for help."

It turned out that there was something to ask him for help, and Mu Qiao breathed a sigh of relief.

"Sisters, please come in."

Mu Qiao opened the door and invited them in.

As soon as they raised their feet to enter, they saw two large tigers not far behind Mu Qiao, squatting and sitting as tall as adults, so frightened that their feet retracted again, and they also pulled the two doors of Mu Qiao's house closer to reduce the interval.

"Let's not go in, let's talk through the gate."

Mu Qiao didn't know the reason why they didn't come in, and didn't ask, so he stood at the gate and talked to them.

After listening to their words, Mu Qiao understood the reason why they came to him today.

They are all people who have been married to the Chu family district for a few years, and many couples in the district had a lot of trouble before, some did not live together, and some were reconciled.

They are the ones who reconcile with their husbands, because of the children, they are reluctant to drop a few pounds of flesh.

They themselves do not have the ability and courage to live on their own without their husbands, for fear of not being able to support themselves.

Although they came back and reconciled, they were not willing to continue their previous lives, waking up early every day to take care of their children.

In the end, I was moved to a mess, but I didn't expect that it would become a matter of course in the eyes of my husband and their family.

A few of them got together and hit it off, learning to resist.

But they were taught from a young age to be submissive and tolerant, and they didn't know what to do, what they could do.

They do the same work as men, they can endure hardships without shouting tiredness, but they have always been ridiculed by men.

They thought for a long time, thinking that Mu Qiao was smart and his young brain was lively, so they came to ask him.

"Don't laugh at us, we're afraid that if you don't help us, each with a stick to bolster your guts." I am also ready to scare you with the stick in my hand when you do not agree to help us, and beat you until I help.

Mu Qiao knew that they were affected by circumstances, and they were timid and cautious and inferior, and encouraged them with a smile.

"Don't worry, I'll help you."

"Or let's raise mushrooms, this is just right for you."

"Mushrooms?! What is that thing?

"A thing that can be eaten, very good to grow, as long as you are careful, you can go and see it every three or five."

Mu Qiao told them what mushrooms are, told them to go home first, he thought about how he wanted to grow them at home, and answered them at the same time tomorrow.

At first, they didn't believe Mu Qiao's words, thinking that this was an excuse for Mu Qiao to drive them away.

Mu Qiao persuaded for a long time, and he had to swear to the sky, and those people were willing to go.

Mu Qiao remembered that there seemed to be many books in the study of the space, with a wide variety of types, involving all walks of life, and there should be questions about the cultivation of mushrooms.

Entering the space, Mu Qiao rummaged through all the books, and finally found a book on mushroom cultivation and breeding at the bottom of the shelf.

Open it and see, oh, it's still a modern typography - block letters.

Could it be that there are modern people among the previous owners of this space?

Mu Qiao didn't care about dinner, and studied the book in the room, and the more he looked at Mu Qiao, the cooler his heart became.

How to cultivate strains and start making seeds sixty or seventy days in advance?!

What excellent strains of oyster mushrooms should meet the "pure, authentic, strong, moist, fragrant", cultivated varieties should use wheat, gypsum powder, broad-leaved tree mixed wood chips, corn flour, bran...

The proportion of ingredients is also different, a variety of proportions, different formulations and water ratios are also different.

The culture material should also be covered with a plastic ring and plugged with cotton plugs for high temperature sterilization or atmospheric pressure sterilization.

The bacteria bag should be kept ventilated and the air humidity should be controlled.

Mu Qiao was dazzled, and his head was about to explode.

Why is it so troublesome?

Tomorrow they will come, and it will be troublesome if they can't get the strain.

They came to ask him for help, and he had already praised Haikou, and he couldn't tell how disappointed those people should be, and his reputation was reduced.

Even if there is this book, Mu Qiao will not make it, first of all, the raw materials are insufficient.

He had never seen cotton here, nor had he seen corn, let alone corn flour, corn cobs, cottonseed husks.

Mu Qiao called the director of the factory, who was well-informed and should have seen the mushroom strain.

It's a pity that the director of the plant has even heard about it.

Mu Qiao called the assistant leader again and asked if he had ever seen the place where mushrooms were cultivated.

The assistant could not help, he did not know.

Mu Qiao swiped the address book up and down irritably, going back and forth from top to bottom, and finally his eyes stopped at the column of "Morimi District Chief".

Aliens must have seen what the strain looks like, right?

The district chief had indeed seen mushroom strains, and he had also been to the mushroom culture breeding base, which was on their planet.

The governor asked the other Earth Explorers and got useful information that a certain area near their domain grew mushrooms and raised mushrooms for a living.

Those people don't know the ingredients, proportions, high-temperature sterilization steps mentioned in the book, they have their own strains production methods, and the quality of the mushrooms grown is very high.

Mu Qiao and the district chief agreed that early tomorrow morning he would go with the messenger to find the area where mushrooms were kept, buy strains and return to breed.

Knowing that mushrooms can be used in their area to exchange grain for purchase, any grain can be as long as it can, and the proportion of mushrooms or strains exchanged for each kilogram of grain is judged according to the type and quality of food.

After Mu Qiao ended the call, he went to Uncle Chu to discuss the matter of raising mushrooms. Chu Yanting supported Mu Qiao to do this, got dressed and went to the girls' homes with Mu Qiao one by one to inform them, and let them send them at homePeople go to the council chamber to discuss the cultivation of mushrooms.

Some girls came by themselves, some came with their children, and some came with their husbands, and everyone sat down to discuss.

Some men came over reluctantly, not believing that the women in the family could do it.

Some men are not worried that their daughter-in-law will come out alone, so they have to follow.

Some girls have no one to take care of the children at home, so they can only hold the children to the meeting.

Mu Qiao told them that tomorrow he would go to another area to buy some strains and come back, and what was difficult at present was that he had not yet decided what food to use in exchange.

The girl thought that she could exchange wheat for wheat, there was a lot of wheat grown at home, and now there are several granaries, and she can't finish eating.

It's just that as soon as these girls spoke, they were opposed by their husbands, and Chu Yan ignored them.

"We will use whatever you decide to use, and you don't need to listen to your object, your own things are already half of yours."

"District chief, how can you say that? What half and half, it's not our men who earn it, what does it matter to them!

"Sister Meng, Sister Ting, your family is not willing to bring you food, I will lend it to you. My family is in charge, and I support me in everything I do.

A clear female voice came from

the door, and then a dozen girls walked in, followed by their families.

"Since we said that we would work together to achieve results, show them these stinky men how there are so few things about growing mushrooms."

"Yes, let's work together! Plant together!

As soon as

these people came, the progress of determining food suddenly accelerated.

In the end, they finalized it, and tomorrow Mu Qiao and a few people went with wheat to exchange mushrooms.

That night, even though it was midnight when I went back from the meeting, many people were so excited that they couldn't sleep and opened their eyes until dawn.

Early the next morning, Mu Qiao and they loaded the wheat into the truck, in addition to this, they also brought a small flour mill, three bags of flour, and three bags of steamed buns.

Those girls thought and thought about it at home, and thought that wheat was only eaten by their general region and several neighboring regions, and other regions probably used wheat as feed for animals.

As soon as they hit it off, each of them took out four or five home-steamed steamed steamed buns and asked Mu Qiao to take them with them to the area where mushrooms were raised.

Mu Qiao loaded everything he brought into the car, and the leader said by the head of Senmu District also arrived in Chujia District.

They drove along the newly built highway, all the way unimpeded, and spent six or seven hours in the afternoon of the same day to reach the area where the chief of the mushroom farming area was located, the mushroom district, and met the chief of the area and the head of the district - Song Yuan.

The messenger who brought them had already informed Song Yuan in advance, and Song Yuan had prepared the strains in the area below in advance.

They produce only one type of mushroom in each region here, and do not interfere with each other to prevent vicious competition and seize each other's markets and interests.

The Chu family district had already discussed the day before, they just exchanged the strains for their own regional species, consumed or sold them by themselves, and would not study the strains themselves and rob the interests of Song Yuan and their region.

Song Yuan, they are not worried at all that the Chu family area will destroy their industrial chain, they have been engaged in mushroom farming for decades, how can they easily let other areas destroy, other regions do not have such technology ah.

Mu Qiao and they opened the bag containing the grain, and Song Yuan was a little surprised to see that it was wheat, and then their faces sank.

"Young man, what do you mean by this, you are deliberately fooling us? Take dozens of bags of feed for animals and want to exchange our mushrooms, hum!

"Get them out!"

"His grandmother's, I see who dares to come up!"

When the people in the mushroom area heard it, they were about to surround and beat people, and Mu Qiao quickly stopped the people around him who wanted to do it, and explained to Song Yuan.

"President Song, these wheats are edible, and we eat this every day."

Song Yuan, they didn't believe it, this kid was clearly talking nonsense.

Mu Qiao asked people to unload the flour and steamed buns from the car and open their pockets.

"Chief Song, come and see, this is the food we made from wheat."

Song Yuan and they looked closer, bags of powdery white flowers, and several bags of round and yellowish things, these two things they had never seen.

"We usually eat wheat not directly washed, steamed and cooked, but to grind these wheat into powder first, that is, with that machine. Don't believe it, try our steamed buns.

Mu Qiao pointed to the noodle mill on the car, and the people in the Chu family district quickly lifted the noodle mill down and put it next to Mu Qiao, so that Mu Qiao could demonstrate, and also gave the steamed buns in the bag to Song Yuan and them one by one, so that they could taste it.

Song Yuan and they half-believed and tore a piece of steamed buns, and at first they ate it without taste, and they felt a sweet smell when they chewed, and they didn't cut their throats.

"We specially brought some washed wheat, and now I will show you how to grind flour with this flour mill."

Mu Qiao poured clean wheat into the flour mill, started the machine, the machine "boomed", and a few minutes later, Mu Qiao filled the flour and wheat bran with bags from the two notches and handed them to Song Yuan.

"Chief Song, take a look at these two bags of things to see if I'm lying. If you are really not worried, there are many types of bacteria needed in our area, we can stay today and use this flour to make you something to eat.

Song Yuan and they carefully looked at the flour and wheat bran in their hands, the flour was clean and did not have any wheat bran mixed in it, and the other bag of wheat bran was the same.

Song Yuan and they heard what Mu Qiao said, and the dissatisfaction in their hearts dissipated a lot.

"Well, if the flour is edible, we might agree to exchange wheat for strains."

When the people in the Chu family district heard Song Yuan say this, their hearts fell into their stomachs, and they all looked at Mu Qiao with admiration.

"Chief Song, don't worry, we will not let you down."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 1.5K 30
Lisa is a 22 year old student learning to become an OBGYN. All she need to do was pass her states exams get her license and she can finally become a...
15.2K 265 29
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING 北風吹 Author: north wind blows Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2023-06-23 Latest chapter: Chapter List Chap...
564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
9.5K 142 10
"I dare you to kiss the most beautiful person in the room!" - "He can't kiss himself, idiot!" Just a few random oneshots, I'll just update this whene...