Lose Yourself || NOTTI OSAMA

By durksfiance

Maya and Notti grew up in 2 different places. Their differences make them collide but at what cost? Will she... More

🌟
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
REMINISCING β‚°

30

1.2K 32 50
By durksfiance

MAYA

I ran into the hospital and past the desk. I didn't care for checking in nor asking where he was. I followed my gut instinct and ended up seeing Dd down the hallway. 

He stood there with blood shot eyes like he's been crying for days. Sitting behind him was Ddot who cried in Melz arms. I walked over to them.

"Dd?" I asked quietly.

He looked up at me and shook his head. I opened my arms for a hug, and he ran right into them. He busted out into more tears which made my throat tighten up. My eyes started to sting.

"I got you Osama. It's going to be alright" Tears fell down my cheeks. On the inside, I was screaming. I wanted to yell at the top of my lungs and cry. But I couldn't do that in front of everyone. 

He hugged me tightly and sniffled. I didn't hear anymore crying.

"Maya if you want to go see him, go ahead ml" Melz said in a low and sad tone.

I nodded as Dd let me go. I then went up to the room. I was debating on having someone come with me but I just walked right in.

I saw him with tubes connect to himself and blood on the sheet.

 I covered my mouth in shock.

"Tf they did to you nigga?" I may not sound serious- but this is how I react in bad situations like this.

Obviously, I got no reply. Just the sound of his heart monitor beeping.

"He can hear you. He just can't respond. I shouldn't be telling you this but.. we aren't 100% sure he's going to make it..." the nurse placed her hand on my shoulder.

"What you mean?" I turned to her. 

"There's not even a 50% chance he will survive" her voice cracked. 

My throat got even tighter. I looked at him as she walked out of the room.

"There should be no reason yo dumbass is in this bed Ethan." I joked as I cried.

I grabbed his hand. It was cold. I felt him tighten his grip.

"I should've let you meet up w me at the mall. Then you wouldn't be here. I am so fucking sorry" I let loose. I cried on top of him.

"Notti nigga I love your ass so much. You ain't ready to leave this world mh" I went on and on. 

I silently cried for a few minutes.

" I know you're going to be watching over us all. And don't worry. I'll take care of Dd. I'm going to miss you. I hope everything goes well. We need you here." I kissed his cheek. Then out of nowhere, the monitor went flat...

"Notti?!" I lowkey freaked out. I saw his head fall.

"Notti no!!" I cried. I pressed the button for the doctor and nurses to come. After a few seconds they came running and forced me out of the room.

When they slammed the door in my face, I turned to look at everyone behind me.

Tay, Malcom, Dd, Ddot and Melz just stared at me.

"Um... he's uh... gone" I wiped my eyes. 

Melz let out a loud scream and Dd walked away. Ddot shook his head and wailed. 

"Maya..." Malcom came and hugged me. So did Tay.

"I'm fine" I lied.

"You're not" Tay responded. I held in all my tears as they let me go.

"I gotta go check on Dd" I ran after him.

DD

I couldn't bear the news. I had to leave and go outside for some fresh air. Is my lil brother really gone?

"Dd" I heard Maya's voice.

"What the fuck do you want bro?" I was annoyed. Some part of me thinks this is her fault.

"Excuse me? Nigga I'm tryna make sure you straight" she told me.

"We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you!! This is your fault." I snapped.

"How- what I did?!" she was confused.

"Your bum ass friend Kdot killed Notti. YOUR FUCKING PEOPLE KILLED MY BROTHER" I started screaming at her.

"Kdot did this?" she questioned.

"Yeah, he did. And I'm pretty sure Blu was a part of it to" Ian even gone lie I'm just jumping to conclusions...

"First off, that nigga is not my friend. Second, how do you know Blu was a part of ts?" she raised a brow.

"I - uh- I don't. But I have a feeling" I pointed my finger. She rolled her eyes.

"Either way if we never MET YOU, HE'D STILL BE ALIVE!!" I reminded her.

"Damn muddy that's how you feel?" she said looking hurt.

"It's not my fault he died; I wasn't even there!! I barley know what happened" she tried to defend herself.

"What happened was he saw kdot, tried to chase him down, and kdot killed him" I explained to her.

She stood there like 🧍🏾‍♂️.

"Youn got shit to say now huh" I scoffed.

"Nigga I'm grieving too!! You forget that he was my fucking boyfriend? Shi I'd do anything for him!! You making it seem like I don't care Dd and ion like ds" now she sounded mad.

"Ion got shit to say because this is all fucking new to me. So suck a dick for being such a bitch to someone who was coming out here to help yo dumbass" she shoved me as she went to walk away.

"I fucking hate you Maya" I had to get the last word.

She turned around.

"Well hate to break it to you David, Ion like you that much either " she said in a tone that hit WAYYY deeper than it should've. I felt defeated- and hurt. The way she said my real name had me thinking maybe I took it too far.

"Maya"

"Nah fuck you Dd. You hate me, right? It's all my fault Notti dead right? Yk ever since me and yo brother became on good terms even when we different gangs, from different places, you haven't given me no type of respect. Or leeway. You made it seem like you wanted to still be opps. Like you wanted me to keep dissing. So that's what Ima give you. Ima give you exactly what you wanted" she looked me up and down.

"What that mean?!" I walked closer to her.

"It means I'm every O shot. Love your brother to death, Love Jay, and I love Ddot and Melz. I thought I had love for you but you just ugh" she made a disgusted face as she left.

"Fuck you too then bitch!!" I yelled but she was already about to turn the corner.

"FUCK" I yelled.

got like 2 more chapters of this book left in me

THE JAY BOOK IS OUT TODAY!! 

Y'all if I post one day and then randomly go ghost trust me I'm trying to peace together chapters-

The ndot book might b after I finish the Jay book or I'll js go back n fourth editing both at the same time idk-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 4.5K 24
in which a girl moves to the city and falls for somebody she least expects to fall for. π‘π„π˜π„π’π‚π“π‘π‹ ππ‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ.✰
21.2K 254 27
In which a girl moves to sugarhill New York after her mother passed away. Will she find love? Will she be heart broken? Will she get betrayed? Read a...
3.4K 17 27
A girl named Maya born in The Bronx of New York until she was about 13 her family moved to Harlem new York city to start a new chapter in their life...
307K 16.7K 48
πŒπ˜π€πŸπ“π€π‚π“ ππ‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽππ’ When notti and Sierra-his girlfriend of one year have a new comer invading in their life, will their relation...