Heaven On Earth - A Martin Ga...

By vodkapapayah

"Oh come on Martin, we both have egos the size of outer space, do you think I would just walk up to you and t... More

Chapter 1 A Martinducation
Chapter 3 Dinner and failed plastic surgeries
Chapter 4 -Next door roomies
Chapter 5 Breakfast and that booty
Chapter 6 Radio announcements
Chapter 7 Beach day and pasta shower
Chapter 8 Q&A
Chapter 9 Hiking bumps
Chapter 10 What crawled up you head?
Chapter 11 Surprise visits and new relationships
Chapter 12 Matching
Chapter 13 Alcohol problem and lockdown
Chapter 14 Beautiful abs and track making
Chapter 15 Drink or dare
Chapter 16 Woman with the braids and ghosts
Chapter 17 Cancelled project and liars
Chapter 18 Movie night
Chapter 19 Date
Chapter 20 Date crasher
Chapter 21 Surprise DJ
Chapter 22 Date 2
Chapter 23 Videogames
Chapter 24 Ended friendships
Chapter 25 Breakups
Chapter 26 Friends
Chapter 27 Another breakup
Chapter 28 Send
Chapter 29 All over the internet
Chapter 30 Done
Chapter 31 Photoshoot
Chapter 32 Amsterdam
Chapter 33 Collab day
Chapter 34 Whipped cream war
Chapter 35 Catching up
Chapter 36 Back Home
Chapter 37 Dress shopping at home
Chapter 38 Swedish Fish
Chapter 39 Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Chapter 40 Oui
Chapter 41 Album Release Party
Chapter 42 I love you
Chapter 43 Tomorrowland
Chapter 44 Overwork
Chapter 45 The bet
Avicii

Chapter 2 Stupid smirk

2.5K 64 35
By vodkapapayah

"Jessie !! Have you seen my makeup bag !?"

Lord have mercy. Meet my sister Rafaela, the only time she ever asks me where's her makeup bag is, is when she wants to do my makeup . And god knows I don't wear it unless there's a special occasion and right now , there's no special occasion, so why on earth does she want it?

"I don't know and honestly , I don't care Rafa ,and no I'm not letting you practice your skills on my face"

Just then she walked into my room.

"Okay for your information; we're going out tonight so there is an occasion Jess"

"Seriously ? where are we going ?"

'Well, apparently dad is meeting his businesses partner coming from Amsterdam , and they're staying with us for a month because they're working on some new project for the company , so we're having dinner with the guy and his family at a fancy restaurant tonight"

"Chill out dude , I just asked you where we were going , I didn't ask you to write a book"

'Whatever , mom wants us to look fancy and that means I'm doing your makeup'

"But Rafa, unlike you, I don't need another face, I'm fine with the one I have, thank you very much."

"Very funny. I need to find my makeup bag or else were gonna go out looking like trolls ,and we don't have much time , we're leaving in 30 minutes'

"Wait I gotta call Jasmine , she wanted to come over ."

"Do it quick" and with that she left my room .

I called Jasmine , she didn't pick up so I decided to call her again .

'Hey Jasmine I ...' And she cut me off

'Oh hey Jessie , I'm just looking for my laptop , I'll be over in a bit'

'Yeah about that , you can't come over because we're leaving to go out for dinner in about 30 minutes , sorry , your Martinducation will have to wait till next time'

'Uggghhh bummer , yeah , I guess it'll have to wait."

"K bye . talk to you later"

"Byeee have fun"

To be honest , I was quite glad that we were going out to dinner , because I wasn't up for 5 hours of hearing Jasmine blabber and fangirl over some dude. But I'm not gonna lie though, I do fangirl over Hardwell , I mean look at him , who wouldn't fangirl over him , he's perfect and he makes great music and talented as hell, Dream guy much? Definitely .

My sister pulled me out of my thoughts when she walked into my room holding some dresses and a bunch of makeup .

"Woah woah woah Rafa , I am not wearing a dress , its just dinner and I'm not gonna eat anyway. I just had pizza"

"Well the eating part is totally up to you , and trust me I don't wanna wear a dress either but mom is forcing us, so basically we have no choice"

"Hold up, set up your makeup supplies anywhere , I'll be back in a minute "

"Where are you going ?"

"To try and save our lives"I went straight to my parents room .

"Mothhhheeeerrr !!! I am not wearing a dress , and neither is Rafa so you can forget about it" I told my mom.

"Not your choice honey , we're going to be at a really fancy restaurant and you have to wear something nice" she replied.

"But moooooommm" I whined

"No buts Jessica , you're wearing a dress. You'll be at dinner and you'll be pleasant"

"Fine but I'm sure as hell not wearing heels, and I don't promise to be pleasant"

"As long as you wear a dress."

"You and your dresses" I said stomping away

"Go get ready , were leaving in a while , oh and the family were meeting are going to stay with us for a month"

"Yeah mom, Rafa already told me. Real convenient"

To be honest I didn't mind a family staying with us for a month , we practically lived in a mansion so there's plenty of space in our house.
I went straight back to my room after losing the argument , but hey , at least my feet won't get murdered by heels .

"So did you save our souls Jessie ?"

"No but our feet will survive"

'Thank goodness , I'm not willing to walk around in heels all night"

"Amen. Wait, how did you finish your makeup so quickly ?"

After 10 minutes , we were all ready , I wore a short, black flowy dress that still looked fancy and left my long brown hair to fall naturally. I had on just a little makeup but Rafa insisted on doing a smokey eye so I let her do what she wanted , and I had to admit , I looked good and so did Rafa.

"Jess can you please check if all your siblings are ready ?" My dad called out

'Sure thing dad ' I yelled back

Rafa was certainly ready so I just had to go check on the rest of the squad which were my other siblings

'Jake are you ready ??' I knocked on my oldest brother's door . Jake is 21 he works with my dad at the company .

"Yeah , I'll be ready in a second"

"Alex are you ready ?" I called to my younger brother . There's not really much to know about him except for the fact that he's 15 and he goes to school.

'Yes , I'll be out in a minute, just gotta finish up something'

'Sure thing '

Last but not least , we have my little sister Hannah . She's 6 and she's the little princess of the family .

'Hey Hannah , are you ready ?'

'Yeah , mommy's letting me wear a big princess dress tonight , do I look nice?'

'You look absolutely perfect , just remind Nanny Jones to bring your coloring books because this dinner will definitely be boring ' Nanny Jones is the one who watches over Hannah , she's such a sweet old lady and she's been with us for years now. She's like family to us.

'Yay !! I get to color ' she jumped around enthusiastically , which kinda reminds me of Jasmine's enthusiasm .

Oh and how could I forget Rafa ,she's 18 and an absolutely amazing sister and by absolute amazing sister I mean a pain in the membrane. However, Rafa and I are really close and she gives the best advice.

'Okay dad , everyone's ready '

'Good , because we're leaving in 5 minutes'

I went back to my room to get my laptop , I figured I would work on my track there instead of just sitting and listening to boring adult convos that I'm not even interested in. I put it in my laptop bag and went to grab my black flats .

Everyone went into the car and we drove to the restaurant . The drive was so boring because it took like an hour to get there.

We finally arrived at the restaurant , it was huge and it had an outside garden and a park . Definitely fancy , and since I'm not eating anything I'll just sit in the park and work on my track.

We saw the family and then my dad spoke up;

'Everyone I would like you to meet the Garritsens , Mr. Garritsen meet my family , My wife Carla , my sons Jacob and Alexander , and my daughters Rafaela , Jessica and Hannah Anderson .'

'Nice to meet you everyone , I'm Gerard , and this is my wife , and my two kids, my son Martijn and my daughter Laura Garritsen .' Mr. Garritsen said

'Very pleased to meet you ' My father responded happily .

'So , I think the table's ready , let's go '

'Yes , after you"

I had to admit , the Garritsens are certainly family goals , Mr. & Mrs. Garritsen's children were definitely good looking and I can see where they get it from .

Wait ,why is that Martijn dude smirking at me like that ? What the ? Who does he think he is ? I'm not liking him already , and I'm regretting my decision of wearing a short dress.

I just remembered they were staying with us for a month . This is gonna be exciting . Do you note my sarcasm ??? I really hope you do.

---------------------------------------
A.N.

So that was the second chapter ! I hope you enjoyed it :) And The Garritsens ? Totally family goals hehehe !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 14.6K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 45.3K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
313K 18K 70
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

92.5K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...