Double-faced hero strategy gu...

By Little_Spade

Author:喜欢柠檬的柚子 Content tags: special preference Xianxia cultivation system through books Search keywords: Pro... More

Details
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 ended

Chapter 5

902 31 5
By Little_Spade

Chapter 5

A blush gradually spread on the young man's cheeks, but Pei Du didn't feel much. In his eyes, the hero is just a child.

After all, according to his age before crossing, he can be regarded as a full year older than a teenager.

Although Feng Yunjing was a little shy, he already had previous experience.

He untied the belt he had just tied, and took off the clothes on his upper body, revealing his upper body with bruises.

Pei Du's eyes slowly fell from the young man's face to the wound on his body.

When applying the ointment to Feng Yunjing, he secretly channeled spiritual power in his hands, which could make the wounds on Feng Yunjing's body heal faster.

It can be regarded as compensation for just now.

Unknowingly, the man's slender fingers landed on the young man's waist. The young man's waist was slender and his skin was smooth, but Pei Du didn't feel anything else. a task.

The movements are very gentle, but the eyes are unemotional.

At this time, Feng Yunjing only felt that all his senses were concentrated on his waist for an instant.

The man's fingertips slowly slid across his waist, and the slight itchiness made him bite his lips, and the heat gradually surged up on his face.

Pei Du didn't care whether Feng Yunjing was injured or not, and he wiped all the places that could be wiped off. After all, in his perception, the more the better.

The body of his subordinates suddenly trembled slightly, and the movement was very small. At first, Pei Du didn't care much, and continued to move his hands.

It wasn't until the body of his subordinates trembled a little bit, and he reflexively wanted to hide behind, that Pei Du got up and looked suspiciously.

At this time, the boy's face was flushed, his eyes were misty, and the corners of his eyes were red. He bit his lower lip tightly as if he was suppressing something. Seeing him, he quickly looked away and lowered his gaze Head down, not daring to look at him.

"What's wrong?" Pei Du asked with some doubts, didn't he just take some medicine.

Could it be a cold? Pei Du thought, but logically the hero's body should not be so bad.

The system rolled its eyes and complained: "One straight guy."

Seeing Pei Du staring at him, Feng Yunjing replied in a low voice, "It's a little itchy."

It turned out to be itching, and Pei Du suddenly realized.

I just didn't expect the hero to be ticklish.

He nodded, stuffed the medicine into the young man's arms, and said, "You can take the rest of the medicine yourself."

After speaking, he walked out of the room.

Pei Du: "I didn't expect the hero to be ticklish."

Hearing what the host said, the system took it for granted: "Of course, the hero is also a human being. Humans always have things to be afraid of." "Yes,

yes People always have something to be afraid of."

Pei Du repeated in a low voice, his eyes became a little dim, and he didn't say anything.

In fact, the system is a little curious, what is his host afraid of?

If it can find the handle of the host, will it be able to stand up and call the shots, the system thought beautifully.

Holding the porcelain bottle in his hand, Feng Yunjing followed Pei Du's back all the way to the door with his eyes, and only looked away regretfully when he could no longer see it.

Touching his beating heart, he didn't know what was wrong with him, but he really wanted to see Pei Du, and felt a little at ease when he saw him.

Maybe it was because he met this person at his most difficult time.

But thinking of his identity, the boy's originally bright eyes darkened again.

After all, he is just a low-level handyman, how could he still have the opportunity to contact the young master? This time it was just luck.

He will leave when he recovers.

Feng Yunjing, who was a little happy at first, suddenly became depressed, and he sighed softly.

His eyes fell on the wound medicine that Pei Du put in his arms just now.

A thought gradually came to mind, if his injury healed slowly, would he be able to stay here for a while longer?

As soon as Pei Du left the gate of the courtyard, he was stopped by someone.

"Senior brother Pei, the head summons you to Guanxing Pavilion."

Pei Du, who had just come out of the room, was stopped by a man in a light blue shirt.

The man was wearing a blue pendant around his waist, and he was an inner disciple of the Yunshan School.

Although the Yunshan School is not one of the top schools in the world of cultivating immortals, the style of this school is unique.

What is emphasized here is strength and talent. People with strong strength and high talent will have higher positions, higher status, and greater privileges.

The Yunshan school is classified by the color of the pendant, from high to low, they are white, black, red, orange, cyan, blue, and purple.

With blue as the boundary, blue and above belong to inner disciples, while purple belongs to outer disciples.

Yun Xiaozi, who troubled the hero before, was also the purple pendant, which belonged to an outer disciple.

The person who sent the message had a trembling face at this moment, and he didn't dare to look at Pei Du at all.

After all, everyone said that the young head, Pei Du, was a tyrannical and unpredictable person, and he would lose half his life if he didn't stop.

But because Pei Du reached the peak of Jindan when he was only twenty years old, he was extremely talented, a genius that is rare in a hundred people. Although everyone was afraid, they also admired him very much.

And what Pei Du is hanging on his waist now is the red pendant.

"Understood." Pei Du nodded, his tone calm.

But it made the man's eyes widen in surprise, because it was so abnormal.

This... the young master is so gentle today, it must be raining red in the sky.

After Pei Du had disappeared, the man came back to his senses, and quickly told his brothers the news.

Pei Du didn't know, because this little incident caused countless people to be shocked.

Following the path in his memory, Pei Du walked to Guanxing Pavilion.

Guanxing Pavilion, as the name suggests, is the place where the Yunshan School observes the direction of the stars.

Every immortal cultivator will have his own fate star, which will reflect the catastrophe that this person is about to encounter, and he can also know whether this person is alive or dead.

This Guanxing Pavilion is not accessible to everyone, only with the permission of the head.

When the two disciples guarding the gate saw Pei Du, their expressions changed slightly, but they still bent down slightly and saluted with fists in their hands: "Master Master."

Pei Du nodded, pushed open the wooden door and walked in.

Walking and observing the surroundings, several stone pillars supported the candlesticks, the bright yellow candlelight dotted the dark path, and there were some murals carved on the walls, full of incomprehensible patterns.

The whole arrangement revealed a little mystery, and Pei Du's eyes became more probing.

Going further inside, it gradually lights up.

A figure came into Pei Du's eyes.

The man's long hair was curled up, a blue hairpin was stuck in it, and he was wearing a white robe, quietly looking towards the direction of the roof.

Pei Du looked in that direction, maybe because of the daylight, he didn't see anything.

"A'Du, you're here."

The man didn't turn around, but just said, but there was a little gentleness in his tone.

"Master."

Pei Du imitated the tone in memory, called out, and did not speak again.

As far as he knew, the person who knew the original body best was this master, and he was afraid of showing any flaws.

Fortunately, before coming here, I learned something about the original master from my memory.

The head of the Yunshan School, Mu Qingci.

Talented, brilliant, peerless, many years ago, he was a generation of geniuses, but for some unknown reason, he became the head of the Yunshan School, and has been hiding here since then.

Before he came, Yunshan Sect was just a small sect, and it took Mu Qingci many years to develop into what it is now.

Twenty years ago, Mu Qingci brought back a baby from outside, and that baby was the original body.

He raised Yuanshen like this until now.

The original body has been by Mu Qingci's side since he could remember, although it is said that Mu Qingci raised the original body, but his temperament and temperament are not at all like Mu Qingci's.

At this moment, the man standing there turned around, and only then did Pei Du see the man's entire face clearly.

The fair skin seemed to be transparent, those cold eyes looked warmer when looking at Pei Du, and the slightly pale lips pursed slightly.

"Why are you so quiet today?"

There was a little tenderness in his voice, lingling like jade touching each other, exuding some gentleness.

"Host, this person is so beautiful."

The characteristics of the system's face control are perfectly reflected at this time.

Pei Du didn't pay attention to the system, and he didn't care about Mu Qingci's appearance.

"Back to Master, it's nothing, maybe I'm a little tired from training." Pei Du replied with his head slightly lowered, avoiding Mu Qingci's sight.

Mu Qingci frowned slightly, thought of something, his eyes flickered slightly, and finally said: "The body is the most important."

He really regarded Pei Du as his own child, but today's Pei Du suddenly made him have a baby. A strange feeling.

"Understood, Master." Pei Du nodded, and then asked: "Why is Master calling the disciple?"

Mu Qingci raised his hand, pointed to the direction of the sky and said, "Recently, I have watched the stars at night for Master. , found that the star that belongs to you suddenly dimmed three days ago, and then suddenly became brighter than before, A'Du, what happened to you recently?" Pei Du's eyes flickered, it happened exactly three days

ago It was when he passed through, so the star of the original body suddenly dimmed, which meant the disappearance of the original body, and the star that brightened suddenly belonged to him now.

Of course, these cannot be explained with Mu Qingci.

Pei Du looked up at Mu Qingci, who still had a gentle smile on Mu Qingci's face, but there seemed to be a hint of temptation in his eyes.

He smiled, with a very calm attitude, and said lightly: "Returning to Master, it was just a few days ago when I was practicing the exercise that Master gave me, I had faint signs of being possessed, but now I'm fine." Two days later

. The former Pei Du practiced according to the training method of the original master in his memory, but found that the training method was extremely domineering, attracting a large amount of spiritual energy into the body in an unusual way, if the transformation was not timely, there would be a risk of becoming a demon, the most serious even Will explode and die.

Pei Du couldn't figure it out, why did Mu Qingci let the original body practice such a risky thing, it didn't fit his character of caring so much about the original owner.

Fortunately, in the past few years, the original owner has cultivated safely and without incident.

Although the method of refining is extremely domineering, it has indeed greatly increased the original body's cultivation, and at the age of twenty years, he is only one step away from Yuan Ying.

Pei Du put on a puzzled expression: "Master, why do you want your disciples to practice this exercise?"

Mu Qingci's expression became a little stiff when he heard Pei Du's question, and he didn't care for a while. It's time to test Pei Du.

He turned around and looked away from Pei Du. After a while, he said slowly, "You just need to know that being a teacher is for your own good."

"Okay, let's go out, I want to stay here alone for a while as a teacher."

Mu Qingci waved his hand at Pei Du.

Pei Du returned to his previous expressionless face, cupped his hands slightly, turned around and was about to go out, but stopped when he thought of something.

Instead, he said: "Master, this disciple met a handyman with excellent talent in the outer sect. I want him to become an inner sect disciple and follow me. I don't know if it is possible." The system also did not expect

Pei Du to say this After saying these words, the male protagonist was actually directly admitted to the Yunshan faction and stayed with the host.

The system secretly admires the so-called near-water platform, the host is still the host, much smarter than it.

Mu Qingci was a little surprised that the apprentice who had never made a request before made a request today, but because of what he said just now, he didn't have the mood to care about these things.

After all, this was the first thing Pei Du asked for, but directly entering the inner door was something that had never happened before.

He considered for a moment before saying: "After half a month, there will be an assessment for entering the inner sect disciples. If the person you mentioned can pass, then the teacher will agree." Seeing that the goal was achieved, Pei Du said: "Thank you, Master

, The disciple will retire first."

Now he really retreated.

It was not until Pei Du's footsteps could no longer be heard that Mu Qingci sighed softly.

Standing in place for a long time, he raised his head and looked up. After a while, his frown slightly relaxed.

He sighed helplessly: "Pei Yu, now A'Du seems to be more and more like you."

A layer of nostalgia gradually filled those cold eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.6K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
5.9K 292 11
"Ladies and gentlemen this is your captain speaking..." A short story about 19 year old boy named Harry, who will do the thing he fear the most to es...
136K 2.8K 38
Brianna's mother just died from an overdose and now she has to go live with her dad. Her mom never told her dad about her and Brianna knows that he n...
35.9K 386 19
okay so idk what to say 💀 but it's about u and vance being ENEMIES and then SLOWLY starting to like eachother, you live with finney and gwenny, and...