Double-faced hero strategy gu...

By Little_Spade

Author:喜欢柠檬的柚子 Content tags: special preference Xianxia cultivation system through books Search keywords: Pro... More

Details
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 ended

Chapter 3

1K 34 6
By Little_Spade

Chapter 3

The moon is as cool as water, and there is a little silence in the yard.

The light blue brocade quilt slipped down on the young man's waist, revealing his slightly bruised skin, and his slightly thin chest undulating slightly.

Sitting up suddenly caused Feng Yunjing to accidentally pull the wound on his body, he couldn't help frowning slightly, a cold light shone through his eyes, and there was still some faint doubt.

Isn't he already dead?

In order to resist the control of the so-called heaven, he resolutely chose "sacrifice" in the final battle.

Sure enough, this trick allowed him to successfully escape the heavens, but the price was his life.

And now he finally no longer has that feeling of being controlled by others.

Thinking of this, Feng Yunjing's lips could not help but curl up slightly, and the dimples on the young man's face were faintly visible.

It's been a long time since I was able to regain the feeling of being completely free.

A gust of wind blew by, and a burst of coolness flashed across his body. Only then did Feng Yunjing realize that he was lying naked on a bed with a light blue brocade quilt around his waist, surrounded by unfamiliar people. Feeling hit.

Slightly lowering his head, he saw inexplicable scars on his body. The bruises and bruises almost covered his whole body, especially his waist and chest, and he felt bursts of soreness.

Feng Yunjing, who didn't know the current situation, could only endure the pain on his body, and found a robe in the closet next to him, and put it on.

The faint pattern on the skirt made him faintly feel a sense of familiarity.

But he couldn't think of it for a while, so he didn't think about it any more.

Supporting his tired body, Feng Yunjing walked to the only bronze mirror in the room, and only then could he see his current appearance clearly.

Under the bronze mirror, a face that was both familiar and unfamiliar came into his eyes like this.

The young man had a pointed chin, and his face was a little red and swollen, but you can see his handsome face clearly.

There was a little surprise in the clear apricot eyes, the round and small tip of the nose, and the rosy lips were slightly pursed. The only strange feeling was that there was some maturity that did not belong to this age.

This should be what he looked like when he was thirteen or fourteen years old. Thinking of this, Feng Yunjing quickly looked at his wrist and found that there was no wound on his hand.

He breathed a sigh of relief, fortunately he hadn't been disabled at this time.

This also affirmed one thing, that is, he was reborn, and returned to the time when he was thirteen or fourteen years old, when nothing had happened yet.

The only weird thing is that in his memory, he doesn't seem to have any memory of this house, and these inexplicable injuries on his body.

Just then, the door opened from the outside.

He looked out the door with some vigilance.

The man's tall figure came into his eyes, Feng Yunjing's eyes widened in surprise.

Never expected it to be him.

After finally taking a bath, Pei Du changed into clean clothes, and under the urging of the system, he returned to the room with the medicine for trauma.

Pushing open the door, he looked towards the bed, but he didn't expect that Feng Yunjing had already woken up. The young man was wearing a robe, which was a bit loose, hanging loosely on the young man's body.

Some scars were exposed, bruised and purple, which was a little scary against the white skin.

There was still a slight redness and swelling on the fair little face, and the boy's big round eyes were looking straight at him at this moment, with some strange emotions in his eyes.

Pei Du finally had a little bit of rare pity, and put on a gentle expression on his face.

Squeezing out some of the wound medicine and rubbing it on his hands, he was about to give Feng Yunjing the medicine himself, so as to increase his favorability.

In the end, before touching the boy's clothes, Feng Yunjing slapped him away.

The back of the man's white hand turned red in an instant, which was enough to show the strength of the blow.

Pei Du frowned slightly, and just this moment made him restrain his little pity in an instant.

At the same time, I heard: "Ding, now the hero's favorability is -60."

System:? ? ?

The young man's movements and the mechanical voice in his mind made the tenderness in Pei Du's eyes disappear instantly, and the smile on the corners of his lips also subsided.

The system at this time is also full of doubts, how could this favorability become negative?

The dislike of Pei Du in his bones made Feng Yunjing subconsciously resist. After he did it, he realized that this was not the time in his last life, and he regretted his impulsiveness for a while.

He should have thought of it earlier, isn't that familiar pattern exclusive to the young master, that is, the symbol of Pei Du.

The only thing that puzzled him was that he probably hadn't met Pei Du at this time in his last life, and the first time he saw Pei Du should have been half a year later.

At this time, Pei Du narrowed his eyes and glanced at the medicine in his hand, then raised his eyes to look at Feng Yunjing's sullen face, he threw the medicine beside the young man, and he was no longer as gentle and cold as before. He said in a low voice, "Apply the medicine yourself."

Pei Du, who was already a little impatient, became even more impatient now, turned around and walked out of the room without delay.

Feng Yunjing glanced at the medicine next to him in a daze, and then looked at the background where Pei Du left indifferently.

He: ...

"Host, why did you come out, don't you want to gain favorability?"

The system kept chirping in Pei Du's ear, with a tendency to never give up.

Pei Du really couldn't bear it anymore, so he stopped impatiently, and glanced in the direction of the room where Feng Yunjing was.

There seemed to be some unclear emotions under the dark eyes.

After a while, his thin lips parted slightly: "Shouldn't you explain why the favorability becomes negative?" The

faint tone made the system inexplicably startled, and it faltered and said: "This... this ..."

The main reason is that it is not clear.

"Oh." The corners of Pei Du's lips curled slightly, but his eyes were full of coldness, and he said to the system, "I don't have the time to do things that are thankless." When the system heard Pei Du's words

, Thinking that he was about to give up the mission, he said anxiously: "Host, wait for me, I'll investigate right away." I was

afraid that Pei Du would say something, and the system would disappear immediately.

Finally, the system's voice was gone in his mind, and Pei Du looked a little more relaxed.

There was nothing screaming in my ears, and it really felt a lot more comfortable.

He turned his head sideways, and he could vaguely see the figure of the young man inside along the window.

The sudden change of attitude and different temperament seemed to have some meaning.

The task may not be as simple as he thought, but it is also a challenge.

Taking a deep look in Feng Yunjing's direction, Pei Du turned and walked out.

The tail of the white clothes drew a graceful arc, and the long black hair scattered in the air.

As Pei Du left, the footsteps became farther and farther away.

The man's dark and icy eyes startled Feng Yunjing, and a faint coolness seemed to surge from the bottom of his heart.

He didn't look back until the white figure got further and further away.

Obviously when he came in, he still looked gentle, but immediately changed his expression, Feng Yunjing snorted coldly.

He knew that Pei Du had no good intentions, and the medicine probably wouldn't work either.

He decisively threw the medicine directly out of the window.

Unexpectedly, on the first day of rebirth, the first person I saw turned out to be the person who targeted me everywhere in the previous life.

Feng Yunjing didn't know whether it was luck or misfortune.

But Pei Du in this life seems to be a little different from before.

The current Pei Du is even more unfathomable, which makes him somewhat unable to see through it, and it is far less happy than Pei Du in the previous life.

But the only thing that remains the same is that this Pei Du is not a good person either.

After all, this concept has existed in Feng Yunjing's mind for a long time.

In his previous life, under the control of the Dao of Heaven, he did many things that he didn't want to do, even things that he hated.

Obviously he hated Yun Xiaozi who had abolished his spiritual roots, but Heaven wanted to control him to forgive Yun Xiaozi.

Under the control of the Dao of Heaven, he will never be able to do whatever he wants, as if every step is arranged, like a puppet following the arrangement of the Dao of Heaven.

Feng Yunjing will never forget that feeling of never being able to control himself.

Thinking of this, his eyes darkened.

And Pei Du, as the person who opposed him everywhere in the previous life.

It is also the only person who can vent his true emotions, as if he can only be himself when facing him.

After all, he really hated Pei Du's dislike, so he didn't need to pretend or be controlled.

It seems that Pei Du was specially arranged by Tiandao to be his deadly enemy, to stumbling him, letting him go through dangers, and finally complete the mission of transformation.

Obviously he never wanted to fight for the position of young master, but Pei Du regarded him as a thorn in his side and made things difficult for him everywhere.

In the end, Pei Du in the previous life failed to attack him in a big battle, but died under his sword by accident.

It was at this moment that Feng Yunjing felt that Tiandao's control over him weakened at that moment, and he naturally found an opportunity to "sacrifice" in that battle.

At that moment, Feng Yunjing felt a sense of relief that he had never felt before.

Even losing his life is better than being controlled by others, that kind of bound life, he Feng Yunjing doesn't want it.

When I moved my body, which had become stiff after sitting for a long time, I felt a faint soreness.

Looking at the blue and purple wounds on his body through the clothes, he thought of his naked body when he just woke up, tightly covered with a brocade quilt.

Suddenly thinking of something, Feng Yunjing's expression suddenly changed. Could it be that something happened to Pei Du and his body?

Otherwise, why would he be sore all over, and Pei Du would personally get the wound medicine for him and help him apply it.

Originally, I thought that Pei Du was uneasy and kind, but... I didn't expect it to be like this.

The previous Feng Yunjing had only heard that after certain things happened, he would feel sore back and backache the next day, and there would be some messy marks on his body.

These two points correspond to his current situation, except for the excessive pain in his chest.

But it didn't prevent Feng Yunjing from drawing a conclusion.

That's Pei Du, a beast, doing indescribable things to this immature body!

No wonder they met so early, he only knew about Pei Du's insidiousness, cunning, cruelty and bloodthirsty, but he didn't expect that Pei Du had such a habit.

Thinking of this, Feng Yunjing couldn't help clenching his fists tightly, his eyes were so angry that his eyes were about to burst into flames.

He gritted his teeth and stared at the door, as if he could relieve his anger.

He secretly said in his heart: Tomorrow, he will go to that guy Pei Du to settle the score.

"Ah... sneeze."

Back in the room, just sat down.

Pei Du sneezed, and he rubbed his nose, feeling a little puzzled. Practitioners shouldn't get sick.

At this time, a mechanical voice came: "Ding, favorability -70."

The system that just came back: "......"

Pei Du: "......"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.2K 23
Ji Yunqing had a dream. In the dream, he was a passer-by in a main attack novel, and the ending of the character design had already been set. It's no...
296K 11K 96
Disabled Cannon Fodder has Dreams [Quick Wear] 残疾炮灰有梦想[快穿] Author 木风橘 Status 96 Chapters Description As a senior social animal, Song Xi believes that...
11.1K 304 9
What if Ravel Phenex didn't offer Issei the Phoenix Tear at the Young Devil Gathering? Issei Hyoudou, a pervert aka The Red Dragon Emperor has been k...
53.2K 930 89
[Soft, waxy, cute and coquettish x crazy batch of sick pile drivers] "1v1 Shura field, so sweet! ! 』Wen Ling died in an 'accidental' falling object...