Back on the eve of the end of...

By pttcch

Typhoons, storms, floods, insect plagues, viruses, extreme cold, extreme heat, earthquakes, acid rain, dense... More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430

Chapter 51 - 60

2.6K 43 1
By pttcch

  Chapter 51 I Don't Want to Die

  After checking again and again, after confirming that there was nothing missing, Lu Xingtang breathed a sigh of relief.

  At this time, Min Weihuan's voice resounded throughout the building: "Residents, the poisonous moths that appeared today are highly poisonous. Do not slap them with your hands. Be careful when cleaning up the corpses of poisonous moths. The corpses of poisonous moths It is also poisonous. The residents living in the aisles and stairs of our unit building have been poisoned. Immediately after being bitten by a moth, anti-venom blood treatment! I have tested it just now, and all poisonous moths are afraid of fire. You can set fire to expel it! Do not open it Window!"

  Min Weihuan dutifully yelled from the 13th floor to the 19th floor after fully armed, and yelled three times, hoping everyone would listen.

  As soon as his voice disappeared, Lu Xingtang heard cries and screams from downstairs. It must have been bitten by a poisonous moth and poisoned.

  Lu Xingtang turned on the walkie-talkie and asked about the situation of Ji Yanmo and Su Cheng's family. Ji Yanmo also sealed the doors and windows, and the sewer was blocked. The poisonous moths that flew into the house were all killed by the soles of the shoes, and they are now being cleaned up.

  Su Cheng's family is very powerful, "Tangtang, you also know that my dad used to be a professor of chemistry at Imperial University. Although he has retired, there are a lot of chemical equipment in the house. My dad found them and prepared some killers. Insecticide, the effect is surprisingly good. Unfortunately, there are not many resources, and they have been used up, otherwise I will give you a few bottles." It is not

  necessary, the effect of the insecticide she bought may not be as powerful as Professor Su's, but it is enough .

  An hour later, there was a knock on the anti-theft door at the top of the stairs: "Lu Xingtang, please help!" The voice was Min Weihuan, "Many people in our unit were bitten by poisonous moths, and several people died. There is no doctor. I heard that you are a medical student. I would like to ask you to save the people in our unit building! I have discussed with the people in the unit building. If you save a person, you will be given three catties of food, or other materials to pay for it. Lu Xingtang, for the sake of supplies, please save the people in our unit building!"

  Ignore.

  Min Weihuan knew that the people in the unit building offended the 19th floor too much, and the 19th floor was very defensive, otherwise Lu Xingtang would not be able to sit idly by.

  So Min Weihuan went back and told everyone the result,

  "I knew Bitch Lu wouldn't save us, she wished for us to die, as long as we die, she can take over our supplies!" "

  If it wasn't for the fact that she had a gun in her hand It's hard to deal with, I rushed up and pinned her to the ground and beat her up! Don't you know how to use medicine? What are you arrogant? I don't believe that she won't ask us." "Boss, Lu Xingtang

  refuses Save us, what shall we do then? I don’t want to die! Building chief, please help us find a way to save us!”

  Min Weihuan frowned and thought for a while, then said: “Now we are begging for help, I hope you will ask for help Put on a pose! So now you go upstairs with me, kneel down, kowtow, cry miserably, repent, and the family takes out five catties of food. If Lu Xingtang still refuses to save people, then I have no choice but to fend for myself!"

  Although they were not happy with Lu Xingtang's behavior, and did not want to beg Lu Xingtang with Min Weihuan, in order to survive, everyone still gritted their teeth and went home to take out five catties of food.

  There were poisonous moths flying in the stairs and aisles. Everyone took five catties of grain and a burning match to block the attacks of the poisonous moths.

  The poisonous moths were not so arrogant when they encountered the fire, and they fell under the flames one after another. However, when they walked out of the aisle and came to the stairs, they saw densely packed poisonous moths on the handrail of the stairs, and their scalps instantly went numb, as if there were It was as if lice were crawling on the head, and the whole person felt uncomfortable.

  Resisting the nausea, they came to the 19th floor. The firewood was still extinguished. After they burned a large piece of poisonous moths, they knelt down on the stairs, "Lu Xingtang, please save us, we are willing to use 5 catties of grain, please save our lives! We know we are wrong, we should not covet the materials on the 19th floor, covet your house, let alone sneer at you, I kneel down and kowtow to you, please see that I am about to be poisoned by poisonous moths, save me Save us!"

  "Lu Xingtang, I don't want to die, I have old people and children to take care of, please help me..." "

  Lu Xingtang, as long as you are willing to save me, no matter how many supplies you want, I really don't want to die! "

  Lu Xingtang heard the voice calling for help outside, five catties of grain...

  So he was fully armed, took a bottle of insecticide and went out quickly. As soon as he went out, he saw dense venomous moths lying on the stainless steel door, including the stainless steel door of Ji Yanmo's house.

  Not only the door, but also the walls on both sides of the aisle were covered with poisonous moths, which made Lu Xingtang feel sick.

  Resisting the numbness of her scalp, Lu Xingtang pointed at the anti-theft door and sprayed it. The poisonous moth on the anti-theft door instantly fell to the ground. Lu Xingtang took a clinker bag from the space and put it on her hand. Although she was wearing gloves, she didn't want to wash it. With a glove full of poisonous moth corpses, he took out the key and opened the door. Seeing everyone kneeling on the ground together, Lu Xingtang frowned slightly.

  "Lu Xingtang, we were all bitten by poisonous moths. Several people died in our unit. You are a kind doctor. Please save us. We don't want to die.

  " Running on you, always coveting your supplies, always wanting to move to the 19th floor, even trying to drive you out of the house and occupy your home! And secretly scolding you and other people on the 19th floor. But now, We knew we were wrong!" As he spoke, he began to kowtow to Lu Xingtang, "We dare not ask you to forgive us, but you can see that we knelt down for you and kowtowed to admit our mistakes, and even each family brought five catties of supplies over here Please, give us a chance!"

  "We promise that we will never covet the materials on the 19th floor, including the house, and we will not resent the 19th floor, and treat the 19th floor as a family! If we are still the same as before, you You can use your gun to kill us."

  Min Weihuan put the supplies they had prepared beside Lu Xingtang: "Lu Xingtang, please give them a chance to survive for the sake of these supplies!" At this time,

  Su Cheng and Ji Yanmo also came out fully armed, and they also listened to what the people downstairs said. They didn't make decisions for Lu Xingtang, they stood beside Lu Xingtang silently, and silently told Lu Xingtang that they were allies, no matter what decision she made , they all support and will protect her!
  Lu Xingtang stared deeply at Min Weihuan and the others, and nodded: "For the sake of the supplies you gave me, I can take a look! But, the ugly words are up front! I'm a half-doctor, not a fairy, and I can't let you People die and come back to life, and it is even more impossible to remove the toxin left in your body by the poisonous moth without medicine and save your life! If the time comes, you use this morality to kidnap me, don't blame me for being ruthless!"

  No Medicine, with mediocre medical skills, may not be able to cure it, and may even cause death. Everyone was terrified, "Lu Xingtang, just treat it, you know a little bit of medical skills, we don't even know it! Go home and wait to die, why don't you give it a try." Thank you list: Book Friends 160525184546100, Jitian Beidou

   , Keyy, is it dawn? ? ? , Yi. , xlwxm... Thank you for your tickets, especially
    thanks to Jitian Beidou for your monthly pass and Rose-aA's reward. Seeing your tickets and rewards, I almost cried, because only when I got the recognition, Only then will there be tickets and rewards, thank you, I will work hard. Fight for it and live up to your love and support.

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 52 Killing poisonous moths, catching a cold
  "Lu Xingtang, I remember that you brought back a lot of medicines before the 19th floor. Don't you have any medicines that are suitable for detoxification? If you have any, please Lu Xingtang make a price. I am willing to exchange medicines! I Although there is no more food, my family has gold, jade, antique porcelain, and calligraphy and paintings, I wonder if I can use these as medicine?" A

  treasure that can expand the space? Lu Xingtang's heart was moved: "Yes! As long as you are sure it is genuine, I can give you medicine!"

  Lu Xingtang's resignation made everyone very happy, Min Weihuan asked them to go back quickly and change the medicine with the baby at home, and then they let them have Line up orderly and wait for Lu Xingtang to show them.

  Many people were bitten by poisonous moths. Lu Xingtang looked at their red and swollen palms, went home and took out a medicine box, only a scalpel, forceps, a bottle of disinfectant alcohol, sutures, and two boxes Detoxification Capsules, Niuhuangjiedu Tablets.

  Lu Xingtang looked at the man with a pale face in front of him: "Want to change the medicine?"

  "Change, but, how to change the medicine?"

  "See what you can get to change it!"

  The man's other good hand spread out, it was a gold ring, "Yes, how much medicine?"

  "Niuhuang Jiedu Tablets, one piece!"

  Facing Lu Xingtang's lion, the man dared not say anything, "I'll change it!" Only with the medicine can you survive!
  Lu Xingtang put the gold ring in the medicine box, grabbed the man's hand, disinfected the wound with disinfectant alcohol, and then disinfected the scalpel, and then cut a hole in his wound to squeeze out the poisonous blood. The painful process, because there is no anesthetic, the process of squeezing the poisonous blood is very painful. It makes people scream in pain, sweat profusely, and squeeze out the poisonous blood. After the blood turns bright red, the wound is disinfected, "endure It hurts, don’t hide, I’ll sew up the wound for you!” The man’s teeth creaked in pain, the pain made him want to bite his tongue and kill himself, if it wasn’t for his life, he would have run away.

  The wound is not too big, and Lu Xingtang's suturing technique is excellent, out of humanitarianism: "If you have povidone iodine at home, after you go back, disinfect the wound with povidone iodine, and then apply some lincomycin-lidocaine gel. Pay attention to rest, pay attention to local cleanliness, drink more water, pay attention to the rules of diet and life, eat more green vegetables and fruits, and avoid smoking, alcohol, spicy and irritating diet, and pay attention to seafood, beef and mutton. If you have a high

  fever , Throat itchy and dry, the wound pain is unbearable, grit your teeth and persevere, if you have medicine, take some anti-inflammatory medicine, antipyretic medicine, if you really can't bear the pain, take a painkiller!" Then, take the Niuhuangjiedu

  tablet gave him.

  The man swallowed the medicine immediately, and with Min Weihuan's support, he left the 19th floor and went home.

  The next one...

  Seeing that the wounds of the people behind have become serious, Lu Xingtang decisively used supplies to ask Ji Yanmo and Su Cheng to help squeeze the poisonous blood. She was in charge of disinfecting, opening and suturing the wound.

  Ji Yanmo and Su Cheng agreed without hesitation. With the help of Ji Yanmo and Su Cheng, Lu Xingtang's speed was much faster.

  Two hours later, all the people who were bitten by the poisonous moth were cured, and many treasures were exchanged with medicine. After Lu Xingtang gave Ji Yanmo and Su Cheng the hard-working supplies, he counted the treasures he got, jade, porcelain , Calligraphy and painting, Lu Xingtang can't tell the authenticity, but she went home and took a bag, saying that it was put in the bag, but in fact it was put into the space through the bag.

  If the space is swallowed, it means that the item is real, if it is not swallowed, it is fake.

  That man was a collector, and he traded jade, porcelain, gold, calligraphy and paintings for a lot of medicines, not only for himself, but also for his family members, as well as cold medicines, antipyretics, anti-inflammatory medicines, painkillers, etc. There are a lot of collections at home, and if there are not enough to exchange, he will go home and bring two other collections.

  Lu Xingtang saw how arrogant he was, so he returned the five catties of food he brought over to him: "In the future, no matter who comes to me for medical treatment, you can exchange it with gold, jade and other treasures instead of supplies!

  " People immediately liked Lu Xingtang, and this bitch was not so hateful anymore.

  After closing the anti-theft door on the 19th floor, Lu Xingtang, Ji Yanmo and Su Cheng went back to their respective homes. After returning home, Lu Xingtang threw all the jade and gold he had exchanged into the space. His consciousness circled in the space and found that the black land had increased. One hundred acres, the grassland, stream, two mountains, villas, and warehouses have not changed. What has changed is the fish pond, which has been expanded by about three meters.

  The fish in the fish pond are more cheerful than before, which makes Lu Xingtang very satisfied. The last two expansions of the wide space are all black land and fish ponds. I don’t know if the next wide space will expand in other places? Alternatively, increase the region.

  In the next two days, no one in the unit building was bitten by the poisonous moth, and the people who were bitten by the poisonous moth also survived and gradually recovered.

  The bodies of those who were bitten to death by poisonous moths were moved to the corridor on the 14th floor. The skeleton, the flesh and blood on the body were eaten away by the poisonous moths, and every corpse was covered with densely packed poisonous moths. There was only a disgusting smell of blood and stench in the air.

  Seeing that everyone can't wait to spit out the meal before the natural disaster!
  So Min Weihuan summoned all the people in the unit building, whether they were men or women, to burn all the poisonous moths in the unit building to death. Lu Xingtang, Ji Yanmo, Su Cheng, including 1904 also joined them, and burned all the poisonous moths in the entire unit building. Burn to death, only when the poisonous moth dies, everyone will not be frightened.

  It took two hours, and the poisonous moths in their entire unit building were burned to death, and the stairs and windows were sealed. No matter who is going out to find supplies, they must close the windows when they enter and exit.

  On this point, the 19th floor has no objection, and neither do the others.

  After all, poisonous moths are poisonous and cruel, no matter whether they are living or dead, they cannot escape the bite of poisonous moths.

  The widow in 1604 caught a cold. She lived in two households with enemies against her, so she did not live a comfortable day. She had to quarrel with those two households every day. , I dare not make a fuss with the widow, so I can only secretly pry open her door with a wire while the widow is asleep, steal some food from her, or lift her quilt, trying to make her freeze to death, the widow freezes to death Yes, her home is their home, and no one will drive them away again.

  The widow was lucky, she didn't freeze to death, she was woken up in the middle of the night, she caught a cold and had a high fever that night, and immediately knocked on Min Weihuan's door, Min Weihuan knew the widow from the faces of the two families living in the widow's house Why did he get sick, so he stayed to help the widow keep an eye on them, and asked the widow to bring supplies to Lu Xingtang to see a doctor.

  The widow was very grateful: "Brother Huan, thank you!" Then she went back to the room, put the jewelry left by her ex-husband, the jewelry she bought, and other gold, silver, jade, etc. into her backpack, and went up to the 19th floor.

  "Lu Xingtang, I'm from 1604. I've caught a cold. Please take a look for me. I'll exchange a gold bracelet for you to see a doctor for me!"

   Credit list: The ugly duckling, the soul is leaving. , book friend 20230313663-EA, book friend 290***192, book friend 20221201140746009, fruit candy who loves rice stewed rice, partner life, Taoyao-eb, maple leaf 872, rose-aA, bow length-dC, lapalmaca, Winnie C, Yanhui, baby lucky, Haitang 838, Sister Lianzi, book friend 20221201062710670, fruit candy who loves to eat rice stewed rice... (There is also a baby whose name I really can't name, it is a string of beautiful symbols, thank you Baby’s ticket)

    Thank you for all the baby’s tickets and support, okay

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 53 Give her half a piece of compressed biscuit

  The widow's voice was a little low, but Su Cheng who was near the corridor door heard it, and Su Cheng conveyed it to Lu Xingtang.

  Lu Xingtang took a box of cold medicine and went out. Seeing that the widow's face was flushed extremely abnormally, she knew that the widow was indeed sick and had a high fever. She took the widow's two gold bricks and a bracelet, A necklace and a ring, just for the widow to see a doctor, "Wait for me, I'll get you some medicine!" "

  Wait a minute!" Seeing Lu Xingtang turn around and leave, the widow quickly stopped: "Lu Xingtang, I know you have a weapon, I I want to use all my jewelry to exchange weapons with you! If I can exchange guns, even fake ones, I will also exchange them!"

  Lu Xingtang looked the widow up and down, and smiled: "I heard that Min Weihuan arranged for two families to live in your house, Have you been bullied by them?"

  The widow was a little embarrassed: "My house is next to the building leader's house, and the building leader is there, and they dare not bully me, but they have been secretly trying to kill me and occupy my house! So , I have to plan for myself!"

  Then he handed the heavy backpack to Lu Xingtang: "These are all my wealth, if it is not a natural disaster and the bank is closed, I can still go to the bank's safe to put all my treasures Take them all out and exchange them with you for a weapon!"

  Lu Xingtang opened the backpack and looked, the bag was full of jewellery, there were ten gold bricks, a pile of jade bracelets, and emerald diamonds were not rare.

  Lu Xingtang took it: "A nail gun with 3 bullets!"

  The widow's eyes lit up: "Lu Xingtang, thank you, you are my reborn parents!" Three bullets are not many, but they can be used to frighten them. With a gun, she has an extra way of life!
  Lu Xingtang turned around and went home, took a nail gun and three rounds of bullets for the widow, packed them, put all the jewelry in the backpack into the space, put the gun in the backpack, and took a pack of antipyretics, One tablet of anti-inflammatory drugs, and the previous cold medicine was also replaced by one tablet.

  The widow's eyes turned red when she saw the medicine and the gun, she found Lu Xingtang the right one.

  On June 5th, just after training, Lu Xingtang came out of the space and stood on the balcony to observe the situation outside. The other unit buildings also began to clean up the poisonous moths. Although the poisonous moths were not completely destroyed, there were many densely packed walls outside, but there were fewer poisonous moths inside the unit building.

  Suddenly someone knocked on the door, calling Lu Xingtang, saying that he was asking to help see a doctor. Lu Xingtang went out fully armed, and it turned out that the resident of 1803 downstairs was a young and beautiful girl.

  Lu Xingtang knew her. She was a teacher in a yoga studio. The yoga teacher had a very good-looking figure and a slender figure. However, after the outbreak of natural disasters in the last days, every household was short of food and water, and the yoga teacher became even thinner. Only skin and bones remained. .

  "Excuse me, what do you want from me?" Lu Xingtang was very curious. In her previous life, she died very badly and did not survive the storm, but she always remembered that she gave her half a piece of compressed biscuit.

  A fragility flashed across Xu Yan's tough eyes, "Lu Xingtang, my roommate was bullied, bleeding profusely, and has many bruises all over her body, I want you to show her." Lu Xingtang understood,

  1803 The residents are all young girls, and Xu Yan bought the house with a loan. In order to repay the mortgage, Xu Yan recruited two roommates, both of whom are pure and lovely female college students. After the natural disaster broke out in the last days, two female college students went out to sell a lot of food in order to survive. Xu Yan looked down on their behavior and stopped them, but the two chose shortcuts because they didn't want to contribute.

  In the apocalypse where morality has fallen, people with no conscience expose their true nature, and girls who take shortcuts will lose half their lives if they don't die.

  In 1803, at the request of Min Weihuan, several people from the same building were arranged to live in. Among them were two men, who were strong and strong, but had bad intentions. How could they let go of girls who took shortcuts?

  "You..." Lu Xingtang looked at Xu Yan, Xu Yan was only as thin as a bone, and she didn't look like she was being bullied.

  Xu Yan said silently: "I'm fine, they dare not do anything to me, because all their supplies and food are in my hands." Immediately, she took out a small package, which was full of compressed biscuits, "This is for your consultation remuneration!"

  Lu Xingtang accepted it, "Wait for me for a while, I'll come back after I put it away!"

  "Wait a minute." Xu Yan took out another package from her clothes. This package was relatively large, and it contained compressed biscuits, as well as a bag Adult milk powder, "Can I store these supplies at your house? Interest, how about a biscuit a day? I won't be able to keep these supplies sooner or later!" some. The family is a group of wolves, tigers and leopards, and she has to keep her back. They dare not do anything to her for the time being, but it doesn't mean they won't dare in the future.

  Lu Xingtang was silent, nodded: "Yes!"

  After sending the supplies back, Lu Xingtang followed Xu Yan into the door of 1803.

  In 1803, besides Xu Yan and two female roommates, there were two tall men, a middle-aged woman and a 13-year-old girl. They were sitting on the sofa at the moment, with expressionless faces and dark eyes. The moment the two men saw Lu Xingtang, their eyes lit up, and they immediately hid themselves, but Lu Xingtang could see them clearly.

  There was a strong stench and strong smell of blood in the room. Under Xu Yan's guidance, Lu Xingtang came to the side bed. There were two girls lying on the side bed. The two girls were covered with blood. The bedding was stained red.

  Lu Xingtang sighed helplessly, took the pulse of the two girls, and looked at the condition under her body, and said to Xu Yan: "I will stop the bleeding for them first, do they have medicine?" Xu Yan shook her head, helplessly said: "We

  all There is no medicine, originally there was medicine, but the mother and daughter in the living room stole it and ate it!"

  Lu Xingtang was silent: "I will get silver needles to stop bleeding for them when I go home." Handing her a short saber: "Seeing that you are a nice person, I will lend it to you temporarily!" To repay the kindness of half a compressed biscuit in the previous life.

  These words and actions made Xu Yan's eyes red, she took the short saber without hesitation, and opened her mouth silently: "Thank you!" After

  Lu Xingtang took the silver needle and went downstairs, he stopped the bleeding of the two girls, and the bleeding stopped quickly . But they had to take medicine, they didn't have medicine, and they hadn't woken up yet, Xu Yan thought for a while and asked, "Lu Xingtang, do you have any medicine?"

  Lu Xingtang nodded, Xu Yan: "When they wake up, I'll ask them what they mean. If they want medicine, let them exchange it with supplies!" Lu Xingtang didn't refuse, Xu Yan sent Lu Xingtang out

  . Voice: "Cut the mess quickly, or you will be left with disaster!" It is death!

  As soon as he got home, Lu Xingtang stood on the balcony after washing his hands, and unexpectedly saw assault boats and kayaks entering the community. The people on the assault boats and kayaks were all fully armed and observed with binoculars in their hands. No. 35 people were recruited, and everyone had a gun in their hand.

   Thank you list: Wu Nan's mother, Hui girl-aD, book friend 20221201140746009, thank you for your tickets, I love you

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 54 When the robbers
  saw them, Lu Xingtang suddenly remembered that in his previous life, robbers came to their neighborhood to rob, and their apartment building was also in trouble, and many people died, because there was a policeman, Su Cheng, and a gun. The people in Yuanlou cooperated in killing the person who robbed their apartment building, which also attracted the attention of other robbers, who stormed their apartment building. Su Cheng was shot twice, but fortunately he didn't hit the fatal position, otherwise he would have died.

  Not only did they rob supplies, they killed all the men and took away all the women. The women who had a tough temper were abused on the spot and then killed.

  There were only old people and children left in the unit building, and they couldn't move them out once, and they moved several times, even furniture such as sofas and cabinets were smashed and taken away.

  Person No. 35 moved separately, in a group of five, and each went to a unit building.

  Lu Xingtang immediately took out his gun and left the unit building, followed by Ji Yanmo and Su Cheng, who also saw it.

  "Bang!" Lu Xingtang heard the sound of the stair window being smashed as soon as he got downstairs, and those people laughed unscrupulously: "Boys, work hard, the boss said, this time, whether it's women or materials, it belongs to you." Ours!"

  With a bang, the doors of the residents on the 14th floor were smashed open by their fire axes, and their laughter was like a reminder, scaring people in the whole unit building from making a sound, and the people on the 14th floor I was so frightened that I peed my pants, but they were crying every day, because the robbers had already rushed into their house, "Oh, there is a beautiful woman in 1404, brothers, come here, let's have fun first Heh!"

  "Be happy first, let's dig out all the supplies at home and take them away! Brothers, kill the man, woman, this woman is too ugly, kill! Take all the supplies away!"

  "Don't come here, don't touch me, ah... Please, don't..." "

  Don't touch my daughter, get out of here! Help! The building chief, come and save my daughter! Ah..." Suddenly, the man's The sound stopped abruptly, life was frozen at this moment, a pair of eyes were wide open, and death would not rest in peace!

  The tall and thick man carried the woman into the bedroom, and the others laughed lewdly and began to collect all the supplies in the room.

  boom! boom! boom! boom!
  The gun rang, and the four men immediately fell to the ground. The man who had just undressed heard the gunshot, and immediately took the gun out of the bedroom. He fell to the ground immediately, with a bullet hole in his forehead.

  Lu Xingtang, Ji Yanmo and Su Cheng came, Lu Xingtang fired one shot, Ji Yanmo and Su Cheng each shot two, Lu Xingtang put away the gun, took out a short saber from his body, and cut their necks to prevent them from dying. Then I walked into the bedroom and saw the girl's face was red and swollen, and five finger prints were imprinted impressively, "It's okay, they are dead! Is there a gun here? You pick her up and go to the building manager, and ask the building manager to take someone under guard." Look at our apartment building!"

  1404 There are not only three members of this family, there are people in the other two rooms, but they are hiding. Lu Xingtang and the others didn't stop, and immediately turned around and left the door. Lu Xingtang asked: Should we lead them here, or should we go find them? "

  "Go find them!" Our unit building already has five guns. Min Weihuan, the building leader, has done a good job for the time being. His own life is at stake. He will definitely not be sloppy. He will definitely guard our unit building with five guns. "Ji Yanmo said.

  Lu Xingtang said: "Then let's act separately. I observed by myself just now. They have five people in one unit building. Now they have already started to rob. The gun may not be in their hands, so our chances of winning are very high." big! "

  "Bring on the silencer! " "The other robbers must have heard the four gunshots just now. They probably thought it was their own people who fired the shots.

  So, the three of them separated immediately and used the robber's assault boat to run to the next apartment building. Lu Xingtang As soon as I walked up to the 14th floor, I saw the robbers coming out of the 1403 resident, and immediately opened fire, one shot at a time, with each shot hitting the forehead. The robbers saw their brothers falling down

  . On the ground, immediately come out of the room, as soon as they came out, Lu Xingtang sent them to the west.

  After confirming that all five people were dead, Lu Xingtang put away their guns, carried them on his shoulders, and then moved to other units. Gunshots rang out everywhere. Lu Xingtang knew that not only did he shoot, Ji Yanmo and Su Cheng also exchanged fire. .

  Suddenly, a miserable cry came to Lu Xingtang's ears, "Don't kill my father... ah..."

  Lu Xingtang speeded up and rushed upstairs, and heard: "Tell me, who has food, as long as you tell me , I’ll give you a way to survive! Otherwise, you’ll be my food! My spiritual food!” As he spoke, the robber walked on the girl’s body and let out an evil laugh.

  "I don't know..." The girl trembled in fright, "I'm sick, I have AIDS, a man in our unit got AIDS, I didn't know I slept with him, I have AIDS now, you Don't touch me, if you touch me, you will definitely be infected with AIDS."

  "Little bitch, you are very smart, but my brother told you that my brother also has AIDS! Two AIDS together, I have never experienced it, you can try it. Try!"

  "Don't... ah..." The girl opened her eyes wide and looked at the blood hole that suddenly appeared on the man's forehead, and saw that the corner of his mouth was bleeding, pressing on her body.

  After confirming that the man was dead, Lu Xingtang turned around and went to other residents' homes. Several other robbers had already started to collect supplies. There were several corpses lying in the living room. Blocking the way: "Little girl, you are very brave! Brother, I like you as a little pepper. Come on, kneel down for brother, and brother will let you go! Otherwise!" Said, the robber pulled the trigger, "I'll send you to the west!"

  Lu Xingtang sneered: "Then you shoot!" Then he pointed at the robber: "Let's see, is your gun faster or mine!" Bang

  ! The bullet flew into the robber's forehead.

  The robber's gun fired at the same time as her, but the robber's bullet missed Lu Xingtang, and was taken into the space by Lu Xingtang, hitting the ground of the space.

  "Quick retreat!" A loud roar came from downstairs, resounding throughout the Sunshine Community. Lu Xingtang saw a figure flying out from the door, and she immediately chased after him. on his back, preventing the man from escaping, but the next moment Lu Xingtang sent him to meet Yan Wang.

  When Lu Xingtang turned around and went upstairs to find the other two people, he was suddenly pointed to the head with a gun.

  Seeing the two tall and burly men staring at her viciously, wishing to tear her to pieces, "Smelly woman, go to hell and make amends to my brothers!" Suddenly a pistol appeared in

  Lu Xingtang's hand, aiming at the man's lower body Two shots were fired, the man screamed in pain, almost missed the gun in his hand, Lu Xingtang took advantage of the moment they bent down in pain, and blew their heads off!

  "Who told you to slow down? You should have shot me as soon as you found me!" Lu Xingtang retracted their guns, pushed the man on the windowsill out of the window, and looked at the situation in the neighborhood.

   The children are in the PK, please check in and vote, please
    thank you list: book friends 160525184546100, readers 1397138641920327680,. Time is not old and love is desolate, tree leaves, fruit candy who loves to eat rice stewed rice, Gongchang-dC, partner life, SSCC, Winnie C, fat man 2004, wallacelee, Mu Ting, baby lucky, Haitang 838, Jitian Beidou, SSCC, Yangyang.ab...

    Thank you for your tickets, I love you,

    and Xiaoxiang readers [a lazy cat, book friend 741129] Thank you for your Xiaoxiang tickets, okay

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 55 It's all over

  Ji Yanmo and Su Cheng are downstairs, confronting the robber boss, Lu Xingtang immediately jumped onto the assault boat and came to Ji Yanmo's side: "How's the situation?" Ji Yanmo: "

  I shot and killed 10 people. One!" Su Cheng: "I have 10 too." In addition, they shot and killed two each before, so this group of robbers has been wiped out, leaving only the robber boss.

  Seeing the boss of the robbers, Lu Xingtang asked: "How to deal with it?" Did they kill him, or hand them over to others?
  Ji Yanmo smiled inscrutably: "Torture them severely, and see where their dens are, we'll take care of it!"

  Su Cheng looked at Ji Yanmo in surprise: "Are you eyeing their supplies? ? There is a gun in his hand, there must be bullets, or other weapons!"

  Lu Xingtang thought for a moment and agreed.

  So Ji Yanmo and Su Cheng started a series of torture on the robber leader, Lu Xingtang calmly deflated all the assault boats and kayaks of the robbers, put them on an assault boat, and the assault boat and kayak Boats are very important during flood times and they have enough zodiacs and kayaks that they can sell them all.

  When Lu Xingtang finished collecting and came back, Ji Yanmo and Su Cheng had already asked where the robbers' den was, and the distance was not too far, so the three of them took the leader of the robbers and left the community to go to the bandit's den.

  The bandit nested in an office building, which was a little higher than the Sunshine Community. The office building had 12 floors, and the 10th floor was flooded. The last two floors were occupied by their group of robbers.

  Originally, they were not robbers, they were social animals who were forced to stay in the company to work overtime by the boss when the typhoon came. They thought they could go back after the typhoon passed, but the storm came and flooded their office building layer by layer. They also saw with their own eyes that the commercial streets and residential areas near the office buildings were flooded, and they also saw countless people driving assault boats or large wooden basins to go out in search of supplies in order to survive.

  This office building has been patronized by an unknown number of people. Fortunately, they are familiar with the layout of the company's office building. They hid the supplies without being discovered, and then gathered the people who stayed in the office building to go out to find supplies and go home.

  It’s just that it was too late when they walked out of the office building, and there were not many people left in their families. They basically died of illness, freezing, starvation, being bullied, or died in the flood when they went out to find supplies.

  It was also at this moment that they suddenly understood that a natural disaster broke out in the last days, so the group that integrated the office building worked together to survive, went home and brought the only family members back to the office building, and specialized in robbing houses to survive.

  When Lu Xingtang and the others came to the office building, they found that the robber leader had taken all the men out, leaving behind only women and a few old people. Two old people were bitten by poisonous moths, and they were lying on the wooden boards, moaning and screaming, and there were five or six others. Children, young and strong men have been shot by them.

  Lu Xingtang frowned, this scene was something she never expected, "Send them to the shelter!" Save their lives! If you stay here, you will die sooner or later.

  Su Cheng and Ji Yanmo thought for a moment and agreed. Su Cheng stared at these people, while Ji Yanmo and Lu Xingtang went to find supplies. Under the guidance of the old robber, they found two boxes of bullets, one with a thousand bullets, and Five homemade shotguns, 10 bags of 50-jin rice, 10 bags of 50-jin flour, a box of seasonings, a box of salt, ten bottles of white wine, 50 pieces of beer, meat... only bacon, but seeing the shape of bacon, Lu Xingtang said No, and neither did Ji Yanmo. The two didn't say the reason, but they already understood it in their hearts.

  In addition, a barrel of oil was also found. If he hadn't seen the bacon, he would have thought that the oil was lard.

  2 barrels of peanut oil, 1 barrel of rapeseed oil, 3 boxes of canned pickles, 1 box of canned fruit, 1 box of Lulu, 1 box of milk, 3 bags of milk powder, and a lot of wood, coal, honeycomb, the robber boss said, about five About a thousand, there are five charcoal stoves, and a bunch of skin care products.

  Ji Yanmo made sure that all the materials had been found, dealt with the robber leader, threw them out of the window, and moved all the materials together with Lu Xingtang to pile them up. Lu Xingtang's strength was a little weaker, Su Cheng moved, and Lu Xingtang stayed and watched this group of people.

  Lu Xingtang glanced at them with a cold face. The robbers' family members still had twelve people. Lu Xingtang looked at the supplies, threw out their clothes, asked them to pack them quickly, and filled them with some rice noodles. 1, pickle cans each, Lulu opened it, and asked them to share, two stoves plus a hundred briquettes, let them put them aside, and after they have transferred all the materials, they will be sent to the refuge.

  Ten minutes later, Ji Yanmo and Su Cheng finished transferring the supplies. Seeing the supplies Lu Xingtang distributed to them, the two agreed and asked Lu Xingtang to stay behind. Ji Yanmo and Su Cheng sent twelve of them to the refuge.

  Send the women and children to the refuge first, leaving only the elderly and sick women. After Ji Yanmo and the others left, Lu Xingtang took out a knife from his pocket and cut the two elderly people who had been bitten by poisonous moths. The poisonous blood from the wound was squeezed out, as to whether they could survive in the refuge, it was all up to them.

  It has been two hours since Ji Yanmo and Su Cheng sent everyone to the shelter and came back, and then they had one hour to transfer supplies and divide them equally, including all the guns they got.

  After Lu Xingtang and the others finished their work, Min Weihuan took the people from the apartment building upstairs and knocked on the door, saying that he thanked them for taking the shot to kill the robbers. If they hadn't taken action, their community would have fallen, and basically all the people in their apartment building were dead. up.

  However, Lu Xingtang did not see their sincere gratitude, instead he kept poking inside, probably seeing that they brought back a lot of supplies, and became jealous again.

  Lu Xingtang took out a pistol from his pocket: "There is no need to say thank you. We shot the robbers not for you, but for our own safety. You don't need to thank us in particular!" Paused: "I remember being bitten by a poisonous moth When I was injured, how did you promise me that you would never covet our supplies and houses on the 19th floor again, just now you secretly glanced at the people on the 19th floor, what should I do with you?

  " I had to take a peek at the people on the 19th floor, they were stunned and made a mistake again!
  Lu Xingtang pulled the trigger: "Let me teach you a lesson first, if there is a next time..." Bang bang, the bullet hit their arms, they didn't kill them, but everyone present screamed in horror.

  When they stabilized, Lu Xingtang looked at Min Weihuan: "Where are the five guns? They are our trophies on the 19th floor! Hand them over! Of course, it's okay if you don't hand them over, and exchange them with supplies!" Min Weihuan came to the 19th

  floor The purpose was to talk about guns, but I didn’t expect that group of idiots to annoy Lu Xingtang, “We can exchange materials for five guns. The guns are not shared by the unit building. Whoever can exchange materials can take them away. Gun! It’s just, what’s the condition?”

   List of thanks: Shuyou Mengbao, Huandao Xueshan, Shuyou 291***192 (This baby’s name is a symbol I can’t type out in the book friend circle, and the background is This name, thank you baby~), seven-second memory 194, thank you baby for the recommendation ticket, okay~

  (End of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 56 I'm Willing to Sell My Life   to
  You

When they were in the unit building, they also estimated the value. One gun was at least 100 catties of grain, and five guns equaled 500 catties of grain. The flood flooded the imperial capital. Where can I find food? How much can you get back? The people in the whole unit building don't have enough to eat, and they have to pay the 19th floor, which is simply cutting their flesh.

  But they really need guns. With guns, they can go out safely to find supplies in order to survive.

  Even if you can't change five, you can change one!

  "No matter what supplies, as long as we are willing, we can definitely find supplies to exchange with you! Tell me, how much supplies you need can be exchanged for a gun!" Min Weihuan was steadfast, even if the unit building couldn't exchange for a gun, he Privates must change to guns.

  Lu Xingtang looked at Ji Yanmo and Su Cheng, and immediately came to the aisle, and said in a low voice, "Do you want to change? If you don't want to change, you don't need to change!" Su Cheng: "Change, we have no shortage of

  guns! Supplies are consumption. The goods are decreasing day by day, and with the supplies, we can be more stable for a while!"

  Ji Yanmo also agreed to exchange guns for supplies, and after discussion, the three of them decided that the supplies of three hundred catties for a gun are not necessarily food. It can be paid for by other materials.

  For example, medicines, food, clothing, fuel, etc., as long as the handed-in materials reach three hundred catties, it will be fine. It's not too difficult for them.

  When Min Weihuan heard the news, he almost shouted out happily. Three hundred catties of supplies are much easier than three hundred catties of grain. Even the other people in the unit building were not happy. Thinking that 35 robbers came, robbers The guns in the robber's hands were confiscated by them, so the others also had the idea of ​​wanting to exchange guns with Lu Xingtang and the others alone.

  Min Weihuan went upstairs with a huge mountaineering bag on his back, knocked on the door and called Lu Xingtang and the others, "Here are treasures such as jade and gold. I went to the bank with my family to steal them a while ago. See if you can change them for me alone." Guns, if possible, I would like to change a few more."

  The three of Lu Xingtang looked at it, and were stunned at the time. They were all gold and jade, and I don't know how many safes they broke to get them.

  After the three of them weighed it up, "I can exchange three guns for you!" Su Cheng is not interested in these things, and Ji Yanmo can't use them, that is to say, the three guns were made by Lu Xingtang himself, and Lu Xingtang asked Ji Yanmo to help After sending it to the door, a layer of carpet was laid on the ground, and the golden jade was gently taken out of the space.

  Seeing that the carpet was full of gold and jade articles, Lu Xingtang was looking forward to the change of the space.

  Then he took three guns and put them in his backpack, and gave them to Min Weihuan. Min Weihuan took a look and was sure it was a gun, and a smile immediately filled his face.

  Many people also came to exchange supplies for assault boats. Lu Xingtang received seven assault boats and two kayaks today, so after the three of them discussed, one assault boat had ten catties of grain, and the kayak had five catties of grain.

  Without hesitation, they exchanged the assault boat and kayak, and the three shared the food equally and returned home.

  Wu Zihao saw that the people downstairs were exchanging guns and assault boats. He looked at Wu Jin: "Father, let's exchange for a gun! Our family of four needs a gun to save our lives! If Lu Xingtang and the others still have Assault boat, let’s change to an assault boat too!”

  Wu Jin thought for a moment: “I’ll go to Su Cheng and see what Su Cheng means!”

  After Su Cheng learned about it, he exchanged three hundred catties of supplies for a gun, ten catties of grain for one Zodiac boats, gasoline not included.

  Wu Jin estimated the food at home, so he exchanged the assault boat with Su Cheng, and immediately went out with Wu Zihao to find supplies.

  I hope that the three hundred catties of supplies can be found sooner. Not only the Wu family, but people in the unit building are driving assault boats and kayaks to go out to find supplies.

  "Let's share that pile of gold and jade," Lu Xingtang said.

  Ji Yanmo and Su Cheng shook their heads, "Lu Xingtang, didn't the guns we got from intercepting the robbers this time be divided equally? Then, Min Weihuan traded with you, not with us! Besides, we prefer practical guns. supplies!" In other words, the two of them did not participate in the equal sharing of gold and jade articles.

  Lu Xingtang didn't refuse, they looked down on these flashy treasures, but they were Space's favorite food. So Lu Xingtang took all the gold and jade articles sent by Min Weihuan into the space, leaving none for himself.

  As soon as the gold and jade articles entered the space, they were swallowed, and the consciousness flew around the space, and found that the pigsty she had originally built in the grassland had been enlarged and turned into a small pig farm, and the items she collected from the pig farm outside were all gone. It is placed in a pig farm, and the pet villa next to it is automatically expanded, and the area where cats and dogs can move becomes larger, and every detail is taken care of.

  This saves Lu Xingtang the trouble. You must know that every time she sees the shabby pigpen, she beats her chest and stamps her feet. Apart from the necessary training and study every day, she is still studying how to build a pig farm. However, she doesn't know much about infrastructure. No matter how I draw the drawings, I can't achieve my expected goal.

  The space has a spirit, and he knew her thoughts. According to her difficulties, he helped her expand the pigsty and turned it into a small pig farm, including pet villas, which became exquisite and luxurious.

  Whether it is a pet villa or a pig farm, water and electricity are connected, and it will be much more convenient to clean the pig farm and sanitation.

  It was also found that the black land had expanded by another ten mu. No changes elsewhere.

  The next day, everyone in the unit building came to hand in supplies, first privately, then collectively. Ji Yanmo took out a steelyard, and after confirming that there was no problem with the weight, the exchange was successful.

  If you still want, you still need 300 catties of supplies and a gun, you can go out and continue looking. As a result, they were lucky this time. They found several barrels of gasoline, one barrel of gasoline and one gun, and exchanged them for three!

  The five collective guns have been exchanged.

  Another day later, someone from the unit building came to exchange guns again. It was the widow of 1604. She didn't have much supplies, but she said that if Ji Yanmo and Su Cheng didn't dislike her, she was willing to buy guns with her body.

  Ji Yanmo and Su Cheng immediately turned black and drove the widow away.

  Seeing that Lu Xingtang held back her laughter, if it wasn't for the menacing look in their eyes, she couldn't help laughing out loud.

  In addition to the widow in 1604, Xu Yan also came. She had no supplies, but she just looked at Lu Xingtang fixedly: "I have nothing but one life. If you don't dislike it, this life is yours! I am willing to give I sold my life to someone, and someone sold it to you, just for a pistol and ten bullets!"

  Lu Xingtang's eyes widened in shock from Xu Yan's words: "Are you sure you will give your life to me?"

  "Yes and yes!" Xu Yan was firm Bu Yi: "They are getting more and more excessive. My two roommates will be tortured to death by those two men before long, so I want a gun!"

  Lu Xingtang thought for a while: "Have you ever killed anyone?"

   Thank you List: reader 1397138641920327680, book friend 2023030309845216, tree leaf, book friend 20190627122743724, hard work reading novels, baby lucky, Xinxin baby-Be, ugly duckling, fruit candy who loves to eat rice stewed rice, Winnie C, bow length-dC, puppet 07 Hao, Qing Huan, What’s so hypocritical, Yang Yang.ab, wallacelee, spokesperson for angels and devils, Leng Xueyan, Luo Qingyun, Maple Leaf 872, Jitian Beidou, the soul is leaving, xlwxm... Thank you for your

    votes Tickets, love you guys.

    Thanks: [What's so hypocritical] Baby's monthly ticket, thank you [book friend 74112] for the Xiaoxiang ticket, okay, thank you for your support, love~

  (End of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 57 The whole family bitch, snake
  "No! The world is already in chaos, I think, soon, they will kill people too!" I just don't know when my hands will be stained with blood.

  Lu Xingtang turned around and returned home, took out a pack of medicinal powder from the space, which she made when she had nothing to do these days, and handed her to Xu Yan: "This is a serious drug addiction, you put your If the four members of the family are killed, I will give you a gun!"

  Xu Yan stared at the powder for a long time, made up her mind, and took the powder: "I'll get it done as soon as possible."

  Lu Xingtang saw Xu Yan's back, maybe in this life, Her life trajectory will also change because of her.

  There was not enough food at home, so Xu Yan and the others only ate one meal a day. They still boiled a pot of boiling water, stuffed the rice in a thermos, kept it all night, and ate it in the morning.

  Xu Yan controlled all the supplies in the house. The rice and noodles were in his room, so she entered the room with a thermos cup, grabbed two handfuls of rice and put them in the thermos cup. Her behavior has been under the surveillance of others, so Xu Yan For the time being, Yan could not do anything.

  In the middle of the night, when everyone fell asleep, Xu Yan got up quietly, took out the drug, gently twisted open the thermos, poured the drug in, and stirred it gently with chopsticks.

  Make sure that the two thermos cups have been stirred up to disperse the drug, and then cover them back.

  Xu Yan breathed a sigh of relief, and the next morning, Xu Yan went out with a thermos cup as if nothing had happened, and locked the bedroom door before distributing porridge to them.

  Xu Yan watched them gobble up the porridge, and then robbed her and her roommate of the porridge as before, and she pretended to rob them as before.

  After the four of them snatched the porridge from the three of them and drank it, Xu Yan showed a triumphant smile on her face.

  Seeing the bowls in their hands fall to the ground, Xu Yan stared at her in horror and resentment: "You put medicine in the porridge? That bitch Lu Xingtang gave it to you, right?" She knew she was looking for Lu Xingtang, so she Not for those two women.

  Xu Yan quickly rushed over and kicked the man hard: "You are a slut, your whole family is a slut! You only know how to bully women for a day, you are a piece of trash!" Puzzled, she kicked the man again: " Calling you trash is an insult to the word trash."

  "Just wait!" He immediately fell to the ground, lying like a dead pig, and the other three glared at her viciously at first, but Lu Xingtang was stunned. The amount of medicine is so full that it has already fallen down.

  Xu Yan held up a short saber, trembling all over, with red eyes: "If the building leader didn't let me control your supplies, I would have been harmed by you just like my roommates! It was you who didn't abide by the rules of the unit building, and didn't obey the building leader's order." Arrangement, if you keep yourselves safe, I won't beg Lu Xingtang for self-protection! Go to hell!" The

  white knives went in and the red knives went out, and all the short sabers sank into their hearts. Seeing that they were completely dead, Xu Yan's two The roommates all heard the movement outside and came out of the room enduring the pain.

  As soon as they came out, they saw the scene where Xu Yan cut their necks with a short saber: "Xu Yan, you killed someone!"

  Xu Yanhong looked at the two roommates: "So?"

  The roommate was startled by Xu Yan's red eyes. Ji Ling: "We...we won't say it!"

  Xu Yan stood up slowly, and walked towards them: "So what if you say it? The world is already in chaos! In addition, I warn you for the last time, don't let the wild Bring the man home, and you can squander your body freely outside, but don't involve me in it, or you two will end up like her!" The two

  roommates trembled in fright, "No, we will never Brought it back."

  Xu Yan went to find Lu Xingtang, saying that she had already solved it, and Lu Xingtang followed to check, and after confirming that the four were dead, she and Xu Yan threw the four corpses out of the window.

  "Lu Xingtang, can you accept me?" Xu Yan stared at her eagerly, hoping that Lu Xingtang would promise herself that she was really willing to give her life and people to Lu Xingtang, no matter how Lu Xingtang used it, she was not afraid of killing people, as long as she had dignity Just live.

  Lu Xingtang frowned: "Have you thought it through?"

  "I won't regret it!" Apart from Lu Xingtang, she actually has other choices, Su Cheng and Ji Yanmo, but they are men, and she doesn't want to sell herself to a man, in case she meets scum... Lu Xingtang gave her the gun and bullets

  : "I don't trust you very much!" Even with the kindness of half a compressed biscuit from her previous life, she still can't guarantee that Xu Yan can be trusted. She has too many secrets, and there can't be any mistakes.

  "Accept the test at any time!"

  "Live first!" Lu Xingtang left.

  That night, when Lu Xingtang was going to close the curtains to sleep, he suddenly saw red dots outside the window, like twinkling stars. Lu Xingtang went to the balcony to take a closer look. At that moment, his hairs stood on end and his whole body trembled.

  It's a snake! It turned out to be a snake!
  Yes. It was also at this time in the previous life that snakes appeared. All kinds of snakes roamed and climbed around, and when they encountered humans, they were ready to hunt at any time. If they were timid, they would be bitten and died of poison.

  There are countless snakes hanging on the stainless steel fence, cobra, five-step snake, viper, iron head, bamboo leaf green, king cobra, golden krait...all are poisonous snakes, Lu Xingtang's scalp is numb, but Not daring to show timidity in front of the snakes, he glanced at all the snakes pretending to be calm, came to the window, made sure the window was closed, turned around and drew the curtains!

  Ahhh! ! ! very scary! Almost peed my pants.

  There are so many snakes, slippery and sticky, seeing them hanging on the window railing in strange shapes makes my heart almost stop.

  After pinching himself hard, Lu Xingtang went back to the bedroom, made sure the bedroom windows were closed tightly, and drew the curtains! I went to check the situation in the other two bedrooms, resisted the urge to cry and screamed, and decided to close the windows and draw the curtains.

  Then check the sewers, carefully inspect each sewer pipe, make sure it is sealed, and the snake will not come out of the sewer pipe, so I am relieved.

  "Ji Yanmo, Su Cheng, a snake has appeared, please close the doors and windows, and don't open the door, there are many snakes, most of them are poisonous snakes!"

  Ji Yanmo has already discovered: "Be careful, don't sleep too hard! "

  Lu Xingtang was about to cry, she didn't dare to sleep!
  Su Cheng also responded, he is checking, don't miss a little gap, the big snake can't get in, but the small snake can come in!
  Compared with the "calm" treatment of 1901, 1902, and 1903, the downstairs and 1904 were not so lucky. Before they finished talking with Su Cheng, they heard their terrified screams: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...snakes! Snake! Help!"

  Min Weihuan found a loud man from nowhere, and when he heard the screams, he bravely stood in front of the window, holding the loud man to the outside: "Please close the doors, windows and sewer pipes, and be sure to It's going to be sealed!
  Here I have a secret recipe for killing poisonous snakes: 10 grams of calamus, 15 grams of male sulfur, 2 slices of garlic, 50 grams of white wine above 15 degrees, mix and sprinkle on places where snakes may pass, especially doors, windows and sewers. Bathroom! Don’t, don’t open the doors and windows!”   List

   of thanks: book friend 20221201140746009, book friend 160525174546100, fat cat loves to sleep, Hui girl-aD, maple leaf 872, thank you for your support.

)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 58 Fighting poison with poison
  "If you are unlucky and let a snake enter your home, you must kill the snake! Hit the snake seven inches, please pay attention to safety when beating the snake, keep a distance from the snake, and do not approach the snake immediately after the snake dies , it will try its best to bite you and poison you to death with its venom!"

  Min Weihuan really mustered up his courage when he said this, and shouted loudly at the snakes, he wondered if the snakes could understand? But seeing those red eyes, Min Weihuan wanted to run away.

  Lu Xingtang also heard Min Weihuan's reminder, and immediately went back to the space to search for supplies. She had stockpiled a lot of snake repelling powder before, found a bag of garlic, peeled the garlic, chopped it into minced garlic, and found Fengyoujing and realgar powder , and a high-tech ultrasonic snake repeller.

  As a result, Lu Xingtang found that the high-tech ultrasonic snake repellent was useless at all, and it was not as effective as minced garlic, realgar powder, wind balm and snake repellent powder.

  Lu Xingtang didn't dare to sleep outside anymore. She didn't want to wake up in the morning and see countless snakes crawling on her bed, and she didn't want to meet the snake's eyes as soon as she opened her eyes and run to the space to sleep decisively.

  When Lu Xingtang woke up, he heard the commotion outside, and found that someone found a non-venomous snake, beat it to death, and wanted to cook it, but others didn't know that the snake was not poisonous, so they couldn't help it. They refused to let the snake be thrown into the pot and boiled, so a great quarrel arose.

  The snake plague broke out, and people dare not go out if they want to find supplies. If they go out to look for supplies rashly, they will be targeted by snakes. Without supplies, we can only focus on non-poisonous snakes.

  Lu Xingtang silently checked the doors, windows and sewers to see if there were poisonous snakes in the house, but luckily, there were no poisonous snakes in the house.

  "Lu Xingtang? Is Ji Yanmo here? My father made ammonia poisonous gas. I have used it. It has a deterrent effect on snakes. Wait for me for a while, and I will send it to you!" Su Cheng said.

  Lu Xingtang opened a corner of the curtain and saw dense and twisted snakes hanging on the window guardrail outside, "Su Cheng, don't take risks! I don't have any snakes in my house, so I don't need ammonia gas. Keep it for yourselves!" Ji Yanmo replied:

  " Thank you, take good care of your dad!"

  Su Cheng: "Be careful, tell me if you need it, and I will send it to you!" On the

  first day, nothing happened to their apartment building; The powerful body hit the doors and windows, scaring people to scream, but facing the siege of snakes, how long can the windows last?

  Not all windows have been replaced with bullet-proof and blast-proof double-glazing. Their glass is double-layered, but its quality cannot be compared with bulletproof and anti-theft glass.

  Lu Xingtang took a bowl of beef noodles from the space and ate it. While eating, he heard the snakes start to slam the window and peel off again. He immediately took out a telescope to observe, and found that it was the snakes at the window of the living room of 1501 in the unit building diagonally opposite. A hole was smashed, and one slippery snake after another got in.

  Lu Xingtang was so shocked that he dropped the telescope in his hand. Once the snake entered the house, if the family did not avoid it in time, they would be bitten to death by the snake, or even swallowed.

  Their apartment building obeyed Min Weihuan's words, sealed the doors and windows, and blocked the sewers. They would rather be hungry than open the door to look for supplies, so they were fine for the time being. But when they saw the windows of the apartment building opposite were smashed open, she I don't know how long their unit building can last.

  "Ah! My son... help, save my son!"

  "My surname is Yang, you didn't see our son was bitten, hit the head of the snake with a chair, let it spit out our son!"

  "Ahhh, you give me back my son!" "Son, mommy is here to accompany you!"

  Lu Xingtang's heart broke when he heard the heart-piercing cries.

  The snake disaster in the previous life lasted for half a month before disappearing. Many people died of snake poison, and many people were swallowed by snakes. Later, the military took action to kill the snake, and the military also suffered heavy losses. After the snakes were killed, the extreme cold came.

  Thinking of this, Lu Xingtang's heart became very heavy, and it was here that their door on the 19th floor was knocked, and a trembling voice came to his ears: "Lu Xingtang, Ji Yanmo, Su Cheng, I am Min Weihuan! "Min Weihuan took the loud voice, "I just want to ask, do you have a good way to kill the snake? If you don't kill the snake, we will starve to death at home!"

  Kill the snake? Lu Xingtang's eyes lit up suddenly? Isn't that just a venomous snake? Then fight poison with fire!

  Consciousness quickly entered the space to search for medicinal materials, and began to prepare poison, the more poisonous the better.

  Neither Lu Xingtang nor Ji Yanmo said a word, but Su Cheng responded loudly: "Sorry, Mr. Min Weihuan, we have no other way!" Ammonia poisonous gas seems to be useful, but in fact it only drives the snake away, it

  cannot Kill the snake.

  Moreover, there is no way to deploy a large amount of ammonia gas.

  Min Weihuan didn't give up: "But if we don't kill the snake, then we can only wait to die!"

  Su Cheng has no other way, it depends on whether Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo are there, Ji Yanmo is very happy. Respond quickly: "I can't help it!"

  Lu Xingtang was stepping up to prepare the poison. In order to test the effect of the poison, he cut a piece of pork from the space, rubbed the poison on the pork, and let the poison completely blend with the pork.

  Then came to the window, looking at the slender and slippery snake, Lu Xingtang swallowed, grabbed a snake from the clip and threw it into the space, then threw the marinated pork to the poisonous snake, the consciousness controlled the poisonous snake, there was no way for the poisonous snake Resisting, they could only put them together. After smelling the smell of meat, the snake opened its mouth and bit the pork, sending it into its belly bit by bit.

  In less than a minute, the snake suddenly twisted and moved desperately, so frightened that Lu Xingtang's heart almost stopped beating.

  Suddenly, the snake fell to the ground motionless. Lu Xingtang knew that the snake that had just died must not move. It seemed to be dead, but it was not really dead.

  Once bitten by it, its strongest and strongest poison will explode in your body, and within five minutes, you will be buried with the snake.

  Consciousness took a wooden stick and poked the motionless snake. The snake suddenly woke up and jumped up from the ground, biting the stick and not letting go. Lu Xingtang clearly watched the snake's teeth carved into the stick, and the black venom Flow down the stick.

  Empress Lu Xingtang was terrified, but luckily it was resolved in space, otherwise he would have been bitten by the snake's venom.

  With a solution, Lu Xingtang returned to Min Weihuan: "Min Weihuan?"

  Hearing Lu Xingtang's voice, Min Weihuan's eyes lit up: "I'm here, I'm here!"

  "Fight poison with poison!" "Poison?" Min Weihuan frowned: "But where   do we get

  poison?"

I can't drink it anymore, where did the poison come from!

  Lu Xingtang also knew, so he didn't plan to ask the people in the unit building to contribute, but went directly to the military. In this way, the military could survive many soldiers.

  "The poison I prepared has been used up, and there is nothing I can do to help!" Even if there is, I can't give it to them, but to the military!

  Lu Xingtang adjusted the poison prescription to increase the toxicity, so that all the poisonous snakes could be poisoned to death.

   Thank you list: Luo Ning, Nalan Xue-bC, Ugly Duckling, Pulled, Invincible, Fruit Candy Who Loves Rice Stewed Rice, Book Friends 20221201140746009, Ugly Man No. 1, Deng Deng, Maple Leaf 872, Winnie C, Companion Life , Puppet No. 07, Commander Changqingshu, Listening to Chu Kuangsheng, wallacelee, book friend 160221101311934, stupid & neodymium, Moil, book friend 20190220152541064, Wu Nanma , xlwxm, the soul is leaving. , Yangyang.ab, Haitang 838... Thank you for your recommendation votes and support.
    There is a news: It will be on the shelves tomorrow, and it should be free for members to watch. I hope that the babies will continue to support the concubine~ I love you and love you

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 59 The Angel Is Coming
  So I took the risk of catching several poisonous snakes for space experiments. After confirming that the toxicity has been strengthened, Lu Xingtang prepared multiple doses of poison. After protecting myself from head to toe, I kept on mentally building myself: I have already protected myself

  . Yes, the electric shock rod is taken, and the poison has been put into the watering can. As long as the poisonous snakes dare to attack her, she will spray them with poison. If the poison does not kill her, she will use the electric shock rod to kill them.

  Heaving a sigh of relief, Lu Xingtang plucked up the courage to open the door, and quickly stepped out. The moment the door was closed, Lu Xingtang was dumbfounded. There was no poisonous snake in the corridor on the 19th floor.

  The black eyes slowly fell on the door of 1902, could it be him? After hesitating for a while, Lu Xingtang knocked on the door of 1902: "Ji Yanmo, it's me, Lu Xingtang!"

  Soon, Ji Yanmo opened the door and saw Lu Xingtang fully armed, "You want to go out?"

  Lu Xingtang hummed: "This is the poison I just prepared, here's a copy for you!"

  Ji Yanmo didn't answer, "I don't need it!" "

  So we don't have poisonous snakes on the 19th floor, and you cleaned it?" She remembered that in her previous life, she opened the door to look. At a glance, the door and the walls are densely packed with poisonous snakes, layer after layer.

  Ji Yanmo hummed, Lu Xingtang didn't ask him how to solve it, but gave him the poison: "The goal of this behavior is too big, it is easy to arouse suspicion! Take it, if you really don't need it, return it to me !"

  Ji Yanmo looked at Lu Xingtang in a daze, and took a while to take the poison, "How to use it?" Lu Xingtang told Ji Yanmo how to use it, then turned and knocked on the door of 1903's room. After Su Cheng learned about Lu Xingtang, he quickly Open the door and let Lu Xingtang in.

  After Lu Xingtang entered the house, he gave the poison to Su Cheng, "This medicine needs to be diluted..." If you don't dilute it, the snake can die immediately. Diluting it can drive away poisonous snakes, which dare not approach their homes.

  When Su Cheng thanked him again and again, and even exchanged supplies, Lu Xingtang said, "I'm going out for a while, you guard the 19th floor! Be careful~"

  "Go out?" Su Cheng's voice suddenly rose: "It's so dangerous outside, you can't do it alone, wait for me for a while, I'll go out with you after I'm fully armed!" Lu Xingtang didn't refuse immediately, and went to change clothes in Su

  Cheng At that time, Lu Xingtang quickly went out and took out the walkie-talkie: "Su Cheng, you stay and take care of your father, guarding the 19th floor, I..." Ji Yanmo suddenly appeared: "Su Cheng, I will go out with Lu Xingtang. Flooding, you must stay on the 19th floor! 19th floor, please!"

  Su Cheng was furious, but when he heard footsteps, the two had already gone downstairs, so Su Cheng had to grit his teeth and say, "Be careful! If you die outside , I won’t look for you, let alone collect the corpses for you two! The snake disaster is rampant, and I can’t collect the corpses for you, so you can do it yourself!” Both Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo laughed: “Don’t worry, we

  are The scourge, I will come back alive!"

  Ji Yanmo walked ahead carrying the assault boat, and when he exited the anti-theft door on the 19th floor, he saw a dense swarm of snakes outside, they were entangled and intertwined with each other, and Lu Xingtang felt chills all over his body. Feeling sick.

  Ji Yanmo whispered: "Don't worry!" He took out the poison given by Lu Xingtang. He had already poured the poison into the watering can and sprayed the poison on the snake. It's like a loach encounters salt.

  Five seconds later, all the snakes calmed down immediately and fell softly to the ground. Seeing this, Lu Xingtang scanned the front, back, left, and right. After making sure that no one was peeking, he took out a shovel from the space, bypassed Ji Yanmo, held back his nausea, and used the shovel to shovel the snakes downstairs.

  "I'm coming!" Ji Yanmo put down the assault boat, snatched the shovel from Lu Xingtang's hand, and quickly shoveled it. Lu Xingtang followed him step by step, and sprayed poison to kill all the poisonous snakes.

  The two cooperated and quickly went from the 19th floor to the 14th floor. All the poisonous snakes were piled between the 13th and 14th floors. Lu Xingtang put away the shovel, and Ji Yanmo turned back to carry the assault boat.

  Lu Xingtang poured another dose of poison into the watering can, opened the sealed windows, and sprinkled another layer of poison on the floor of the 14th floor to prevent the poisonous snake from climbing up.

  Then he opened the window, sprayed up, down, left, and right for a while, and immediately closed the window tightly. Seeing the snakes falling from the top to the bottom, Lu Xingtang turned his head silently, it was so disgusting.

  After waiting for a while, Ji Yanmo released the assault boat out of the window, and Lu Xingtang clearly saw that at the moment the assault boat left the window, an electric current appeared from Ji Yanmo's hand, and disappeared in the blink of an eye.

  It was as if he was dazzled.

  It was also Ji Yanmo who jumped out of the window first and landed firmly on the assault boat, "It's okay, come here!" With Ji Yanmo's help, Lu Xingtang left the unit building. The windows were sealed from the outside to keep out the poisonous snakes.

  Then I drove the assault boat to leave the community. The sudden sound of the motor caught the attention of the people in the unit building, but the windows and doors were covered with snakes, and no one dared to look at the windows. All that was needed was rescue or snake killers!
  Lu Xingtang watched with a telescope, and saw that every building was full of snakes, some fell from upstairs, and some climbed up from downstairs.

  I even saw a thick and long snake swallowing a child in one bite, the child was about three years old.

  vomit! Lu Xingtang was so frightened by this scene that he wanted to vomit while laying on the assault boat, but when he lowered his head, he saw a snake coming out of the water and almost bit her: "Ah!!" In this scene, Ji

  Yanmo Seeing it all, he just stretched out his hand and patted Lu Xingtang's shoulder, "Where are you going?"

  The military station! In the previous life, the army was stationed on the mountain next to the Great Wall of the imperial capital. When the snake plague broke out, the mountain was full of snakes.

  This is why the military was so late in the previous life to go down the mountain to kill the snakes, because the mountains are full of snakes, just like stabbing the snake nests, they kill the snakes in the mountains, and only then go down the mountain to rescue the refugees and kill the snakes.

  It was very far from the Sunshine Community to the Great Wall. Because of the snake disaster, there was no one blocking the way, so the journey went smoothly. Even so, it took them three and a half hours to reach the vicinity of the military camp.

  Before approaching the station, Lu Xingtang saw soldiers fighting fiercely with snakes. Lu Xingtang took out all the poison prepared in the space, and kept two copies in his backpack.

  Dock the assault boat and tie it next to a big tree. This is the territory of the military, and Lu Xingtang is not worried that it will be stolen.

  Instead of a gun, she and Ji Yanmo took two sharp knives. With heavy poison on Ji Yanmo's back, she and Lu Xingtang headed towards the mountain, killing snakes while walking. The two worked together and finally came to the A ten-man squad is nearby.

  Soon they were discovered, and they came to them while killing the snake, and protected them: "Why did you come here? It's too dangerous here, let's protect you and go home first!" "I'm here to send the

  snake There is a way, I brought a lot of poison, which can help you quickly kill all the snakes!" Lu Xingtang said loudly.

  Captain and teammates: "!!!" The angel came.

   Thank you list: Xue, Gongchang-dC, Guaiguai... Thank you for your votes!

    There are also Xiaoxiang tickets and rewards from Xiaoxiang readers [book friends 74112, lktsk]. Well, it will
    be on the shelves tomorrow. There are no big explosions, but there are small explosions. Members can watch it for free~
    Ask for a wave of monthly tickets in advance~ (* ̄3)(ε ̄*)],

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 60 will end soon

  Lu Xingtang, in order to convince the soldiers that her poison is indeed effective, handed a watering can full of poison to the captain: "Captain, try it!" The

  captain didn't want to brush off his kindness, so he took it, Cooperating with two teammates, I sprayed the snake when I saw it. As a result, the poison was sprayed on the poisonous snake and bounced wildly. I was about to chop the snake with a knife, but the snake lay motionless on the ground.

  Lu Xingtang reminded: "Once the poison is sprayed on the snake, it will die completely within five seconds, no matter what kind of snake it is. The poison I prepared is more poisonous than the poison of a poisonous snake!" The captain took the

  knife I touched the snake and kept a distance from the snake. As a result, the snake lay motionless on the ground and did not give the final counterattack. I believed it at that time.

  What an angel! So, they protected Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo to meet the officer at the station. Whether they can kill the snake with poison depends on what the officer said.

  After more than half an hour, they finally arrived at the station. The guards at the station saw two strangers and immediately informed the superiors. The captain asked Lu Xingtang to wait for a while, and grabbed a snake with his bare hands. Give the poison, go to see his squad leader, let the squad leader meet the battalion commander, and pass it up layer by layer.

  The squad leader looked at the dead snake in surprise, and immediately said: "Protect them, I'll report it right away!"

  About ten minutes later, Lu Xingtang saw a group of anxious but happy people in military uniforms striding towards them: "You guys Alright, which one of you is responsible for the poison for killing snakes?"

  "Sir, it's me!" The moment Lu Xingtang saw the soldiers, he remembered the soldiers he met after leaving Ssangyong Base, they saw her pitiful and miserable, He gave her all the supplies they had on them, and told her to let her live well: "Sir, my name is Lu Xingtang, and I am a medical student! Snake plagues are rampant, and we dare not go out, so we stayed at home and studied for several days. Finally, a poison more poisonous than poisonous snakes was developed.

  But I dare not hand over the poison to others. I am worried that they will poison themselves to death without killing the snake. That's why I came here. I believe that only by entrusting these poisons and formulas to you can you get the most out of them! It can also eliminate snake disasters as quickly as possible, and give everyone a safe living environment! "

  " Good boy, it's hard work for you, and it's also hard work for you to deliver medicine specially! Don't worry, we will definitely use the poison to the extreme to help the people survive the snake plague! "

  Soon, Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo were arranged to rest. Lu Xingtang gave the poison and the prescription to the military. As for what the military did, Lu Xingtang would not intervene or ask. After they discussed it, they could leave.

  Poison It can indeed kill poisonous snakes, but the poison will also have a serious impact on the ecology, and maybe no plants will grow in the next year or two. But, no? They don't know

  how many people will sacrifice, and the people don't know that they will die How many people? Many people died when the five major reservoirs burst their embankments. If snakes killed people, then the seedlings in the imperial capital really would not be many.

  Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo rested at the military station for three hours, and They were given hot meals, and Lu Xingtang's eyes were red

  when they ate. After they were full, they got the news that the poison was decided by the higher-ups, and a team to restore the ecological balance was also organized to study how to dissolve the poison after the natural disaster passed. The harm it caused.

  A group of military officers saluted Lu Xingtang, expressing their high respect and gratitude.

  Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo were escorted down the mountain, and they were also given an assault boat with supplies, compressed biscuits, canned meat and mineral water: "Live well, the natural disasters will stop one day, and only by living can there be hope!

  Feeling their sincerity, Lu Xingtang turned red-eyed: "We will live well, and you should too, because of you, we are here! " "

  Simple but sincere words from both parties warmed everyone's hearts.

  On the way back to the community, Lu Xingtang felt much happier. When he saw the snakes densely piled up in one place to threaten people, he was not as heavy as before, because these Snakes don't live long.

  Ji Yanmo looked at Lu Xingtang deeply, his eyes were deep and he didn't know what to think. When they returned to the community, before they went upstairs, their walkie-talkie rang, "Su Cheng, we are back safely, you don't need to worry! By the way, is the unit building okay? Are you okay!" Su Cheng breathed a sigh of relief

  , The voice was a little choked up: "As long as you are safe! The unit building is fine, you can rest assured!"

  Although their unit building is fine, but there is something wrong in other unit buildings. The snake smashed open several windows and heard the miserable cry. Several people were bitten to death by poisonous snakes, and their bodies were swallowed up.

  It was still Ji Yanmo who opened the way, spraying poison on the poisonous snake on the wall, and the poisonous snake would fall into the water and bounce vigorously after getting the poison. After a while it was quiet.

  Ji Yanmo opened the window of the unit building, and sprayed poison inside. After seeing the poisonous snake died, he followed Lu Xingtang to climb up the window, moved the supplies down, and blew the air on the assault boat. Lu Xingtang moved a A box of compressed biscuits, while his mineral water and canned meat are placed on his shoulders, and he still holds a deflated assault boat in his hand.

  Because the poison was sprayed before, there were no snakes in the corridor, and the snakes hid far away.

  They returned safely to the 19th floor. The two divided the supplies according to the three people's shares, and then moved the supplies to see Su Cheng. Su Cheng looked the two of them up and down to make sure that they were safe, and he was really relieved.

  "You two, I'm really worried. As long as you're back, as long as you're safe!"

  Seeing Su Cheng caring like an old woman, it seemed as if a ray of light shone into their bodies and minds, warming them.

  Seeing the supplies brought by Lu Xingtang and the others, "You guys bought these supplies with your lives, I don't want them! I have a lot of supplies at home, enough for me and Dad to live for a long time!" Lu Xingtang told Su Cheng what happened, Su Cheng

  heard I was terrified for a while, but after knowing that the poison was sent to the military, Su Cheng sighed: "You did a good job!" Giving it to the military means that the snake plague will soon be over.

  At the request of Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo, Su Cheng accepted compressed biscuits, canned meat and mineral water.

  The first thing Lu Xingtang did when she got home was to check if there were any snakes in the house, and if there were no snakes, it meant that she was well sealed!
  After taking a shower, I quickly fell asleep.

  The military mass-produced poison and began to eradicate the snake disaster. It took eight days to kill all the snakes, and it is not ruled out that some snakes felt the crisis and ran away.

  After the venomous snake was wiped out, the military once again sent supplies with a joint rescue team. This time the amount of supplies was more than the previous one, which made the survivors cry for a long time.

  Although there were no poisonous snakes, the storm did not stop, and there were snakes everywhere in the flood. In order to completely eliminate the poisonous snakes, the government established a corpse-hunting team, with a catty of grain a day.

  For a catty of food, people left home one after another to sign up!
   Ask for a monthly pass~
    Thanks list: Winnie C, still-AB, wallacelee, baby lucky, A memory of youth, Pisces Jingjing, Yangyang.ab, gentleness is not the fan-aD, Han, xlwxm, Wu Nanma, Maple Leaf 872. Jitian Beidou, the soul is leaving. , Snow... Thank you for your recommendation tickets, thank you everyone

    for the new book, and members can read it for free~ Thank you for your support

  (end of this chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.9K 2K 23
Naomi swan was content in life she was popular and had a loving father although her and Bella didn't get along she still loved her. It's funny how on...
1.3M 32.1K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
11.3K 529 22
Wanda has built a perfectly perfect life for her wife, perfect town, perfect clothes and perfect smiles. She won't let anyone get in her way of her h...
57.4K 762 47
In the last days, the heroine went crazy with tens of billions of supplies Original title: 末世, 女主她拿百亿物资杀疯了 Author: Preserved egg solo Zhou https://ww...