A Summer To Remember // Goku...

Da HeavenOfNirvana

This is my 4th of July Project for Usagi Tsukino's birthday. Goku and the gang went off on a road trip to mee... Altro

Chapter 1: Usagi Tsukino
Chapter 2: Goku Son
Chapter 3: Making The Decoration Birthday Party
Chapter 4: Going On A Vacation
Chapter 5: Long Time No See
Chapter 6: Friendship
Chapter 7: Celebrating Usagi's Birthday
Chapter 8: Mamoru and Chichi's First Time Affair
Chapter 9: Revelation
Chapter 10: The Water Park
Chapter 11: A Night To Remember
Chapter 12: Affair Revealed and Betrayal
Chapter 13: Heartbroken
Chapter 15: Friends To Lovers
Chapter 16: Breaking Up With Chichi
Chapter 17: The Fourth of July
Chapter 18: Going Home
Chapter 19: The Proposal
Chapter 20: The Birth of Chibiusa
Chapter 21: The Wedding Present

Chapter 14: Drama

299 3 9
Da HeavenOfNirvana

Bulma and the others went to go find Goku and Usagi after what happened this morning. They were worried about them, especially Chichi. When everyone kept searching for them, Shingo finally found Goku and Usagi sitting on the tree branch talking. He felt relieved to see them look okay, but the two had to go through this with aching hearts.

"Guys!" Shingo called out to them. Goku and Usagi looked down and saw Shingo.

"Hey, Shingo..." Usagi waved at him hello.

"Are you two okay? We were worried about you." Shingo said.

"We're fine. We were just talking, that's all." Goku said.

Then Shingo called out to the others, "Hey, guys! I found them!"

"Thank goodness! Where are they!?" Ikuru asked, running to him.

Shingo pointed at them where they were with his finger. Ikuru looked up and saw Goku and Usagi sitting on the tree branch. She sighed in relief.

"Usagi, are you okay, honey?" Ikuru asked, worried.

"Not really... It hurts..." Usagi said sadly.

"Would you two like to come down here so we can talk," Kenji said as he came to them.

"Yeah, we're coming down." Then Goku helped Usagi get out of the tree and leaped off of the branch, making sure the unborn baby was safe.

The girls arrived in no time as Bulma and the girls felt relief to see them okay, but they were concerned about their well-being, especially for Usagi's pregnancy.

"Now we're all here and wanted to make things clear, so we can talk," Rei said.

"About what?" Goku asked, confused.

"About Mamoru and Chichi's relationship affair," Rei said.

"Crap..." Chichi said.

"I don't think we should talk about this," Ami said.

"But Usagi needs to know this since Goku already knew about what Chichi has done," Minako said.

"Go ahead then," Usagi said as she glared at Chichi in a hateful way.

"We'll leave you guys alone. I'm taking Shingo with us." Ikuru said as she and other adults took leave with Shingo, so Goku and the girls were alone.

"So, Chichi, what do you have to say for yourself about what you did?" Bulma questioned her.

She groaned, "I've made a mistake, you guys! I would never cheat on Goku like this! Just once!"

"Stop lying, Chi. You think you could get away with this, so you could play with your victims' hearts. Now tell Usagi the truth, or your ass will be beaten, okay?" Bulma said with a threatening look.

She sighed in defeat. "Fine..." Chichi began as she faced Usagi with a guilty look, "Usagi... I hate to say this, but... I had stolen your fiance from you and had an affair with him, so I could make you feel more comfortable since you've been foolish around as a child the same way Goku does."

"Excuse us! A child!? Really!? We're not like that, you dumb bitch! We're an adult now! It doesn't matter what we are, Chichi! Being kids or not being kids! We're always acting like kids! I mean, particularly, if we're not being responsible for this, then that makes us irresponsible as lazy bones! We only learn what's best for our adulthood, growing up to change who we are and being responsible. Not only our parents, teachers, and other people to tell us to do, so this is what we are, responsible!" Usagi said.

"Then why are you two still acting like little spoiled brats?" Chichi mocked her, now glaring at her in anger and annoyance.

"It's complicated, but we're not spoiled brats," Usagi argued, placing her hands together on the hips.

"And they wouldn't do anything, Chichi," Bulma said, glaring at her.

"Especially since they weren't like you and Mamoru," Rei spoke up.

"Oooh, so you guys started to compare them to us!? Don't you see what this blonde-haired slut has done! She has been controlling and hurting Mamoru by forcing him to marry him, still acting like a spoiled little brat, so that is why I had to fix him by making him love me instead of this little bimbo over there!" Chichi shouted like a banshee.

Usagi gasped. Then she growled in anger as she clenched her fists and gritted her teeth while facing her in a piss-off mode.

"You take that back!" Usagi screamed as she tackled Chichi and punched her in the face, shocking everyone. She pinned her down to the ground and continued to punch her in the face, ruining her face. She also screamed out in rage, calling her those bad names.

"Holy crap!" Goku said in extreme shock.

"This is for stealing my fiance! This is for screwing my Mamo! And this is for calling me a slut and a bimbo!" Usagi shouted as she continued punching Chichi.

"That's enough! Enough!" Bulma shouted as she and Rei broke off the fight. After that, Bulma told Usagi that was enough punching.

"Calm down, Usagi! She deserves that punch, but you don't need to kill her in cold blood way." Ami said, trying her best to calm her down.

"I hate you, you whore!" Usagi screamed at her.

"I hate you, too, bimbo!" Chichi screamed at her back.

"Chichi, that's enough! You've gone way too far by pissing her off!" Rei shouted at her as she stood in front of her while protecting Usagi from her.

"She started it!" Chichi shouted, pointing at her.

Usagi flipped her off with a middle finger.

"I saw that!" Chichi screeched.

"Enough!" Bulma shouted, making them stop.

"Everyone, calm down! There is no need to fight!" Goku said as he went to Usagi and calmed her down.

"You're right. We should all calm down." Chichi sighed, calming down while facing her supposed fiance.

"I'm not talking to you, Chi," Goku said, glaring at her.

She didn't respond, so she looked away, feeling guilty.

"Now everyone is calming down, so we still need to talk about why Chichi would cheat on Mamoru like this," Usagi said, glaring at her.

"It was an accident," Chichi said, trying to make up.

"Will you stop lying to us, Chichi? We're getting tired of your games." Bulma said.

"Besides, you've been sleeping around with the other guys a lot until you were engaged to Goku, and then you went after Mamoru, who is also engaged to Usagi, in the worst way," Rei said, frowning at her.

"Not only Mamoru was a cheater, too, tell you all what!" Bulma said.

"And how did it happen between you two?" Usagi asked her cousin, demanding the truth.

"Mamoru has been cheating on me with another girl named Angelica, and then he went after Rika, and then he went after Kelly, and then he went to my best friend Launch, and then he went after Sally, and now he went after you right before he went after Chichi," Bulma said, sounding so angry.

"Actually, Bulma, he went on a date with Rei right before he went after Usagi and Chichi," Minako said, pointing at her.

"What!?" Chichi, Bulma, Goku, and Usagi said in shock as they looked at Rei.

"Seriously!? It was a long time ago, you guys!" Rei protested.

"Then how did you guys break up?" Goku asked curiously.

"I thought he might be the one, but I knew I wasn't good enough for him, so I broke up with him. Not only because he had been cheating on me with Usagi but because I knew I wasn't interested in him. I just dated him once." Rei said.

"Thank God you didn't get backstabbed, Rei," Usagi sighed in relief, feeling she wasn't get victimized by Mamoru.

"Sorry I had to tell everyone about this, Rei," Minako said, checking nervously.

Rei folded her arms. "I don't care."

"I'm guessing Mamoru was just using other women for toy things the same way Chichi does," Bulma said, pointing at her.

"Excuse me!? I didn't do such a thing!" Chichi shouted at them.

"Shut up," Usagi said, glaring at her while folding her arms together.

"You shut up!" Chichi shouted.

Usagi looked away. "Well, I guess this is it for us. I'm done with being used by a person who controlled and manipulated me. I'm free now. Now I'll be able to raise the baby by myself. Thanks to you, Chichi. After five years of being imprisoned by my love for Mamoru, now my chain has been loose, and I'm finally free. See you in Hell, Chichi."

Then Usagi walked, leaving everyone worried about Usagi's misbehavior. When she left, Goku gave Chichi a last glaring look before he went after Usagi. When Goku left, everyone left as well until Rei was the last person who stood in front of her, giving her a disappointed look. Chichi was shame of what she had done, so the two cousins left and went back to the lake house together.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

5.1K 142 22
Naruto's ex girlfriend just broke up with him. Not to long after his break up he meets a raven haired boy under a tree. Naruto later on starts to hav...
7.3K 205 49
"I'll be back" mikey cries as he says at Y/N,hugging her "I promised" ↭↭↭↭↭↭ L/N Y/N- the most wanted criminal in whole kanto region in the right ti...
2.6K 109 35
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊+ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✫ ┊ ┊ ☪⋆ ┊ ⊹ ┊ ✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚ ˚✩ 𝓑𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 __________________ 𝓐 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓯𝓲𝓬 In 'By Chance' This is a C...
82.9K 1.8K 42
You grew up with mikey as best friends. You've known each other since you were both 5 years old and have never left each others side. You've created...