Married to the Playboy

By Anaxoxo_04

Will Yoorin's life be worst if she gets married at the age 18? And even get married to a person she hates the... More

1: Hate
2 : One week before the debut
3 : Not bad after all
4 : Important Announcement
5 : Too Late
6 : Jerk
7 : Not at all
8 : The Wedding
9 : I'm tired
10 : What kind of husband is he?
11 : Stubborn Husband
12 : Liar!
13 : Trip to Jeju Island
15 : What a day!
16 : Fight
17 : I care
18 : Apology-Accepted or Not?
19 : Is this the start?
20 : Bestfriends? Bestfriends.
21 : Scaredy cat and the Red nose Reindeer
22 : Kyungsan and Yeri~Part 1
23: Kyungsan and Yeri ~~Part 2

14 : Trip to Jeju Island~~Part 2

3.4K 150 29
By Anaxoxo_04

Taehyung's POV:

Someone help me!!! I'm drowning!

I can't breathe!!!

HELP!!!

ANYONE WHO IS KIND ENOUGH THERE!

PLEASE HELP MEEE!!!

HELP ME!!!

I woke up. Wait.

That was a dream? I was dreaming that I was drowning? But why can't I still breathe?

I saw Yoorin's foot on my neck. Is she really going to kill me?!?

This girl! Aish. Her foot is so heavy so I pushed it away from my neck.

*blag*

Yoorin fell on the floor.

Did I push her too hard?

"Ouch. My foot hurts!" Yoorin shouted.

Oopsss. I think I pushed her foot that has a wound.

"Did you know that you were going to kill me?" I said.

"How will I kill you while sleeping? Yeah. Maybe in my dream."

"Tss. Your foot was on my neck! I couldn't breathe because of your heavy foot!!!"

"Sorry! Okay now?"

Aish. What a nice morning! -,-"

---

Yoorin's POV:

We're riding a boat right now and Taehyung is rowing the boat. Of course he is a guy so he should be the one to do that.

"Let's take a picture." He said.

Well, according to Aunt Hyesun, I call the mom of Taehyung aunt because she said it's so formal to call her Mrs. Kim. So as I was saying awhile ago, according to her, we need to have a picture together everytime we do something such as eating and all those stuff. I don't know why we need to do that. Weird. Their older than us and they were the ones who paid for this trip so we can't do anything but to follow them.

"Tss." I rolled my eyes.

*click*

There is no picture that both of us are smiling. I swear! We look serious in all the pictures that we took. Well, Aunt Hyesun just said to take a picture but she didn't tell us to smile.

Since we weren't able to have breakfast awhile ago because he wants to ride the boat early. The sun is not yet rising. He said it's hot if we ride the boat around 12 pm.He doesn't want to get dark. So finnicky! It's a good thing I brought food! I made it early in the morning when we were about to leave seoul to go here.

Guess what I brought with me?

"Yah! Do you have food with you?"
Taehyung asked me.

"Yes."

"I'm tired of rowing this boat and I'm hungry also. Give the food to me!"

"You'll love this!"

"Where's the food?"

"It's yummy super!"

"Give me the food!"

"I made it. I know you'll like it!"

"Aish. Stop talking! Can you just please give the food to me NOW? I'm starving!"

I brought out the food and his eyes were sparkling! Joke. His cheeks were turning red.

"Here. Eat the pizza! I baked that!" I said.

"Ehhh."

I started eating mine. I was expressing how yummy it was and he was just staring at me.

"Mhmm... This pizza is delicious! Yum! It tastes like heaven!" I said.

Actually, I was teasing him. Remember what happened at the kitchen before? He was insulting the pizza I made but in the end, he had no choice but to eat it. He was even hiding from us. When we caught him, he was so embarrassed. I bet he's embarrassed again.

"Wanna eat?" I offered him the pizza and reached it to him.

"Yah! I'm not gonna eat anymore!"

"Tss. I thought you are starving?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Well, I'm not starving anymore!"

"Just eat! Say Ahh!!"

"Yah! Stop!" He pushed my hand.

Ouch.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Poor Pizza. It fell to the water. My precious home made pizza!!!

"Look what you did!" I shouted at him.

"What?"

"The pizza fell! I put a lot effort on baking it and then you're just going to throw it like that?"

"I already said I didn't want to eat but you forced me so it's your fault."

"I just care okay?" Tss. As if I really care. That will never happen.

"It's a good thing it fell there." He said.

"And why?"

"The fish will eat it and they'll get full. Don't you think it's being kind?"

"Aish. I hate you!"

---

We went back to the hotel to pack our
things because it's already 12 pm. We'll be leaving at 4 pm today.

I gathered all my things and put them on my suit case. I'll surely miss the beautiful view of the beach here in Jeju.

I looked at Taehyung. What the? He's not even folding his clothes before putting it in his suit case. Isn't he organized?

"Why are your things inside your suit case so messy?" I asked him.

"Why do you even care? It's my suit case anyway."

"You're an idol and a famous person and then you're messy when it comes to your things?"

"Then fix it."

"Sure. I'm more organized than you!"

"Really huh?"

I opened his suit case and oh my.

WHAT IS THAT SMELL???

"Yuck! Why did you put your socks in here? It smells bad! You should've put it inside the pocket not together with your clothes! And why did you put your trunks here? Look at your clothes. It's all wet!"

"You wanted to fix it right? Then stop complaining."

"Are you boys really like this? Not organized? It's so smelly!"

"Aish. Stop okay? Just fix the things inside my suit case!"

"You call this a suit case? SERIOUSLY? It's a garbage bag! Eww!!"

I can't believe this guy is so messy. He doesn't even care if his things are not arrange.

---

At last! We're at home! I'm so tired. After fixing my things and myself, I went to the room and saw Taehyung lying down on the bed. He didn't even change his clothes. He also didn't take off his shoes.

"Yah!!! Go change your clothes! Don't you know your dirty? Even your shoes! Take that off! You stepped on the mud awhile ago and then your stepping on the bed! Aish!" I shouted at him.

"I'm tired."

"If you're not going to change up then sleep on the floor!"

"FINE! I'm going to change!"

~♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥~

Hello there! I wanna say thank you to those who voted this story since the first chapter until now!

I really am thankful to you guys :) I also want to say thanks to those who read this. It means a lot to me :">

And to those who comment, thankieee! You make me smile while reading your comments and reactions~~!

I am superrr thankful to you all!!!^^

Gomawo~~♥

Happy Reading!!! Saranghaeyo :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 666 20
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?
5.3K 104 47
This is my first story but anyways y/n is 16 years old and has depression and is very suicidal. She is very insecure and gets bullied for her looks a...
23.1K 1K 32
Where an average girl transfers to a school and met a person with a multiple personality. She get bullied for talking with him by the queenka. What w...
35K 792 28
What happens when a 18 y/o nerd girl get married to a 23 y/o rich man who is always there for her and will do anything to keep the girl happy, but wi...