Heaven's Letters

By Mark777Brislin

An extraordinary collection of letters written directly from inside the realms of Heaven itself!!! The end of... More

Chapter One: Child writing to mummy
Chapter Two: 17 year old boy
Chapter Three: A soldier: End of tour of Duty
Chapter Four: An Academic in Heaven.
Chapter Five: A Vicar's Vision in Heaven.
Chapter 6: The 'Good' Christian before, then Heaven.
Chapter 6: Part Two The 'Good' Christian before, then Heaven.
Chapter 7: The Thief.
Chapter 8: The divorcée: Part One.
Chapter 8: The divorcée: Part Two.
Chapter 8: The divorcée: Part Three.
Chapter 8: The divorcée: Part Four. Meeting with a cluster of rainbows.
Chapter 9: The devil's prey: Part One.
Chapter 9: The mother's pray: Part Two.
Chapter 9: The son and his sin: Part Three.
Chapter 9: The Presence is missing: Part Four.
Chapter 9: A complete makeover: Part Five.
Chapter 9: Refined in the Fire: Part Six.
Chapter 9: Commissioning: Part Eight.
Chapter 9: The Return: Part Nine.
Chapter 10: The Final Heavenly Letter.
Addendum: The Book of Secrets
The Book of Secrets: Part Two - Spiritually opened eyes:
The Book of Secrets: My first word of knowledge
The Book of Secrets: My first translation
The Book of Secrets: The Event - A true story

Chapter 9: Redemption: Part Seven.

334 9 0
By Mark777Brislin

Chapter 9: Redemption: Part Seven.

 I was extremely glad that experience was over I can tell you, so I jumped out of the fire tunnel as quickly as I could. As I landed just inches away from the flame it turned scarlet red once again. I wobbled a bit and smiled sheepishly at the passive Angel.

"Wow, am I glad to get out of there!" I spoke nervously.

       "Replace your hand into the flame," suggested the Angel.

I looked at the scarlet curtain of flame and then to the Angel, then back to the flame. I suddenly felt an enormous heat and I leapt back away from the fire tunnel.

"Good! You learn quickly. Remember in the spirit world things may not always be as they seem. The enemy can masquerade as an angel of light, so get to know the Lord God of Hosts' voice and you will not go far wrong."

"But you said stretch out your hand..."

       "I know I did and I am very glad that you trusted me..." He smiled that same smile and spoke, "Come on Son of Adam you have a meeting with destiny."

"Oh is she here too?"

       "No, your destiny," he stated as he turned and started to walk away.

I felt such a fool. I wonder if Elvis is here? If I ask him will he think me a complete fool?

 As I walked I regarded my translucent body. It was really cool. I could touch my arm, feel it, I knew where it started and finished in relation to the rest of my body; yet I could see right through it – wow!

"Er, er , er excuse me where are we going now, a lake full of fire and brimstone?" I chuckled with nervous laughter.

       "No, that is located in Hell. You are in Heaven, in case you were not aware of the fact!" His wings flapped and he rose into the um well higher up, shall we say.

"You, Son of Adam are going to meet your Maker, the Lord God Himself. He has commanded or would you perhaps like better the word 'requested' your presence."

I swallowed hard, "Er, er now, I mean now, right now, can't it wait? Perhaps I should take another dip in the Fire Tunnel. Yes, yes, phew I can really smell myself. I would not want to meet God Almighty all stinky like this and so perhaps..."

"Yes, Now."

       "He must be really busy, you know, running of the universe and everything?"

"Yahweh is never busy!"

       "I haven't had the training; I don't know the correct etiquette?" I searched my mind for any excuse. Meeting God, er face to face as it were was, well, something I was definitely not prepared to do. I mean what do you say to God when you meet Him face to face? "Er – hi God, how are you?" Or "Fine day, nice weather we're having and thank you for the fine weather er." Or "It wasn't my fault I..." Let's face it I had no idea.

 The Angel hovered a little above me, regarded me solemnly and spoke,

"Son of Adam, do not trouble yourself what to say and what not to say; as it will be given you."

Having said that he came lower grabbed my hand and off we took.

"Heh! Heh! I do not like flying. I'm scared of flying! Ah-oo- a!" I shouted.

The Angel spoke softly, "It is not flying that you are frightened of, it is crashing! Do you think that I will run out of fuel...? Run into a storm cloud and my instrumentation will then go haywire? Are we likely to run into a flock of migrating Canada Geese, which will be sucked into my engines and then BANG!? Be of good cheer Son of Adam, if you fall then you have died already, so it won't make any difference."

"But it will hurt!"

The Angel did not speak.

"And besides I don't think that I can hold on any longer!"

The Angel did not speak.

"I said I think I'm slipping, I can't hold on any longer I..." My hand let go, "Ahhhhh!!!!!" I closed my eyes. Nothing happened, but it happened quickly....

 We flew on.

"You may not be able to hold on any longer, however, I can!"

       "OK, yes, but how long?" I said regaining my grip, white-knuckled.

"For long enough..." he then turned his head and smiled at me.

"Oh no!" I thought to myself, "Not that smile again!" Then I spoke aloud, "Er, I don't wish to be rude, but shouldn't you be looking where you're going? We might crash into something?"

       "Had you anything in mind? Look and tell me what you see?"

I had to admit it, there was nothing there, and so I didn't admit it, I kept silent.

"Let this be a lesson to you Son of Adam. When the Lord God has hold of your hand, He will never let go of you! You can trust Him, as He is faithful, He is true. Yet if you let go, for whatever reason, He has not let go, just like I have not!" The Angel turned his head and left me to think in my private thoughts or were they private? Everyone up here seemed to know everything about anything, including what I was thinking; quite unsettling that, I can tell you.

 I began to notice what appeared to be shooting stars crossing the 'sky' (for want of a better word) in front of us. Even though there was plenty of light (which I could not give an account of what was its source, as there was no sun shining, yet plenty of light), the shooting star's light was intense.

"They are not as you suppose," commented the Angel. There he goes again, reading my thoughts!

"They are the Angelic hosts travelling to and fro from the Throne Room of the Almighty God, the One True God, Yahweh, the God of Israel, Isaac and Jacob. Sitting at the right hand of the Father, is His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. He is sitting as He has conquered all of His enemies, being Satan, sin, the grave and death, by His sacrificial death upon the Cross of Calvary."

Then I saw a mass of white clouds, gigantic clouds, with lightning and fire issuing from the clouds. Thunder rolled across the vastness between us and the clouds. My heart leapt into my mouth and a fear gripped me (not a 'fear' such as one has of snakes or spiders, but AWE) I trembled and felt weak. We flew at great speed and the chasm of space between us soon closed. I could clearly distinguish massive lightning bolts crossing back and forth within the white clouds and Angels entering into this appeared unperturbed by all the goings on.

 I must admit in being a bit of a coward at this point of entering the cloud structure, as I closed my eyes. I felt the moisture of the clouds upon my body and my ears were bombarded with the sound of thunder; thunder that never existed on planet earth! Each sonic wave passed through my body as a titanic wave which seemed to dislodge every molecule of my being.

"Who is this God who inhabits such awesome power?" I question myself.

 We landed gently enough, yet my legs felt extremely weak just being in such surroundings. The Angel noticed and somehow he strengthened me. He stretched out his hand and a transparent wave of energy shot out of the end of his fingers straight into my body. I could see this wave of energy in the same way that on a hot day you can see the heat coming off a road, if you are looking at the right angle. Immediately strength entered my body and I felt better.

"Walk through the curtains of light!" My healing Angel commanded me.

Suddenly the swirling mists cleared in front of me and there, right before me was an enormous curtain of dusty orange light.

"Do not trouble yourself, this is light and not flame," the Angel smiled one last time before literally disappearing before my very eyes.

 I did as I was bid. As I passed through the first curtain of light, I say first for there were several. I felt an overwhelming feeling of forgiveness. This dusty orange curtain of light was probably more than 10 feet thick, as every curtain after was of a similar size. Each step I took meant that forgiveness flooded my soul. The power was so intense that I reeled back a bit in my body, jolting movements a bit like ducking quickly to avoid a bird that is dive-bombing you because you are getting too close to its nest.

 The next curtain colour was a sandy yellow and with it brought a feeling of grace, great grace. My body twitched again as I proceeded through; then blood red – love. Yes, love has a colour and it IS blood red and this love was like no love I had ever experienced before. It filled my every sense. It flooded down through my body like someone was pouring warm liquid honey from the top of my head to the souls of my feet. Tears filled my eyes and the dam was finally broken...

 Next came a plum purple for faithfulness, the next justice and the next was mercy. Mercy was several colours all mixed together a bit like being made up of justice, love and forgiveness. Other curtains were acceptance, gentleness and beauty and each had its own colour and sensation. By the time I had traversed these collections of curtains I was completely undone as a person. I do not mean in a negative way, in fact far from it!

 The mists slowly cleared in front of me and there it was – the Throne Room of God the Almighty!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 180K 67
Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Historical Fiction. Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Spiritual Category. Winner of Best Muslim Reader...
5.8K 361 12
كاتبة مبتدئة أول رواية لي واتمّنى ان تنّال إلى اعجابكم كُتِبت بقلم الكاتبة:جنى الفيصل✍🏻
263K 5.4K 31
My sister had had this big fat crush over this guy for as long as I could remember,she is fucking obsessed for fucks sake, you would believe me if yo...
650K 10.7K 14
On the verge of tears, she smiled. ~~~~~ "I have noticed a thing about you; you don't like being treated like a lady. You prefer being treated with...