𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈...

By cocoz_books

Was previously named "Darius" #Book 1 in Alpha Series ≛ He was powerful He was terrifying He was huge He had... More

{Plot 1} •Chapter ♠︎ÒÑÉ
{Plot 1} •Chapter •TWÕ
{Plot 1} •Chapter ♣︎ThRÉĒ
{Plot 1} •Chapter ♤FØŪr
{Plot 1} •Chapter *Fìvè
{Plot 1} •Chapter ^SSĪX
{Plot 1} •Chapter ♧SËVËÑ
{Plot 1} •Chapter◖ĒĪGHT
{Plot 1} •Chapter ※ÑÌNË
{Plot 1} •Chapter ◇TÉÑ
{Plot 1} •Chapter ✥ËLÈVÈÑ
{Plot 1} •Chapter ✧TWËLVË
{Plot 1} •Chapter •THÏRTËËÑ
{Plot 1} •Chapter ⁑FØRTÉEN
{Plot 1} •Chapter ✠FÌFTÈÉN
{Plot 2}• Chapter øñè
{Plot 2}• Chapter twø
{Plot 2}• Chãptér thréè
{Plot 2}• Chapter fōūr
{Plot 2}• chapter fïvë
{Plot 2}• chaptér six
{Plot 2}• Chapter sévèn
{Plot 2}• chapter éîght
{Plot 2}• chãptèr nïne
{Plot 2}• chàptér tën
(Plot 2)• chàptêr elévēn
{Plot 2}• chàptér twélvê
{Plot 2}• chäptêr thîrtéèn
{Plot 2}• chäptēr føurtéèn
{Plot 2}• chàptêr fíftéèn
{Plot 3}• CHAPTER I
{Plot 3}• CHAPTER II
{Plot 3}• CHAPTER III
{Plot 3}• CHÃPTÉR IV
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTÈR V
{Plot 3}• CHAPTÉR VI
{Plot 3}• CHAPTÈR VII
{Plot 3}• CHÅPTÉR VIII
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÉR IX
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTËR X
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTËR XI
{Plot 3}• CHÃPTËR XII
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTÊR XIII
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTÊR XIV
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTER XV
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTÉR XVI
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XVIII
{Plot 3}• CHÅPTËR XIX
{Plot 3}• CHÃPTÉR XX
{Plot 3}• CHÁPTËR XXI
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XXII
{Plot 3}• CHÀPYÊR XXIII
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XXIV
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XXV
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTËR XXVI
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTER XXVII
{Plot 3}• CHAPTÉR XXVIII
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTËR XXIX
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTËR XXX
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XXXI
SEASON FINALE!
THE EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~ I
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~ 2
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~ 3
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~ 4
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~5
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~6
EMPRESS IN WAITING~ 7
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING ~8

{Plot 3}• CHÀPTER XVII

921 24 4
By cocoz_books

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒 ♚♧

(Caution: Vague description of blood and violence)

I tried to sit as still as I possibly could. I hated being here without Audrey. It had been hours and still Vandal had not shown up. Ryker and I had been told to wait in the meeting room and we have been here ever since.

We arrived earlier than expected and they seemed a bit startled to see us but non the less welcomed us. Vandal was not a man that stayed away so when I hadn't seen him in the welcome crowd I had gotten the feeling that there was something off. His cup bearer Isaiah had said he was with his men and would be with us shortly but till now we still had not seen him.

Against my better judgement I had listened to Ryker when he said we should wait. I held onto the white glove Audrey had given me tightly, inhaling her intoxicating scent from time to time to calm me down. I had been away from her for long enough, I couldn't stay any second longer.

I pushed myself off where I sat, walking over to the door I felt Rykers arm stop me before I could grab unto the handle.

I turned around to face Ryker, "I refuse to stay here any second longer. We have been here for hours Ryker and there has been no sign of Vandal. There is something wrong"

"I agree. It's unprofessional to keep the King waiting and Vandal seemed too eager to have us here to just not show up" Ryker agreed. "Even his second command has not been seen"

"It's enough of this" I pushed the doors open, my men marching up to meet us.

"Your Highness" they greeted in unison.

"Where is Isaiah" as if on cue Isaiah emerged walking up to us hastily. He looked a bit panicked and unsettled by our presence.

"Your Highness" he bowed and I glared at him, watching his every move. "Y-you're out. Vandal will be-"

"Enough" I stopped him. My patience was running so thin I felt my blood begin to boil, they had made a fool out of me. I came here and I hadn't gained anything, nothing but excuses. I could have been with my little one instead I was here being made to look like a damn fool. I balled my fists, my brows set in a firm frown.
"Where is Vandal" I stressed each word through gritted teeth.

"H-"

A guard walked in cutting him right off. He walked up to me, whispering into my ear and the words that left his lips had the last specs of my patience and self control dissolving into thin air.
"Vandal, Griffon and half of his guards are not in their stations. They are not here"

My eyes snatched back to Isaiah's now wide panicked ones. He began to shake furiously, his hands gripping onto the end of his shirt. I took slow calculatice steps towards him, my fingers tracing over the white glove in my one hand while the other twitched with the urge to grip his throat and tear his skin with my nails.

"You have been fooling your king" I spoke calmly, the look in my eyes and the promise in my tone the exact opposite. My eyes began to darken and I could feel myself loosing it. My hand trailed up to his neck where I slowly gripped him hard, forcing him to his knees. He began to cry and it only made me even angrier.

"P-please have mercy My Lord" he pleaded, crying like a banshee. His voice scraped my ears and all I wanted to do was snap his neck like a twig and throw him to the side but I needed to draw as much information as I could from him.

"I don't like repeating myself" I leaned down so my face was only a few inches away from his and he could see all the things I wanted to do to him in the golden rims of my eyes. Just then I heard a loud familiar voice in my mind crying out my name. I stilled, my blood running cold when the owner of the voice registered in my mind.

"Darius please! Please help me!"

"Vandal g-get off me please"

Her voice begged, so much pain underneath her tone. Her cries filled my mind making Phoenix stir, getting restless by the second.

Audrey, she needed help. My eye twitched and I squeezed Isaiah's neck harder, my eyes now full with rage burning holes into his.
"You have five seconds to answer me or else I will rip your throat right out and make sure you live long enough to experience every painful thing I will do to you"

"H-he set out for the palace sometime after he had gotten w-word you had left" he stammered out, managing to anger me the more with his persistent whimpering.

"He went to the castle" Ryker spoke out, making me turn to him. His gaze staring into the distance as worry set on his features. "For revenge"

At that moment the loud cry came again this time it was louder and it made my heart squeeze and I felt an overwhelming feeling of pain and anguish wash over me, almost knocking me over. Ryker and I gave each other a knowing look.

"How did he get there so fast?" Ryker asked, his eyes drifting to the now bleeding Isaiah.

"He cut through the forest. T-there's a faster route there but it's d-dense and dangerous" he coughed out, blood dribbling to his jaw. Without hesitation I flung his body to the side, willing my body to not give up to the pain I felt weighing heavy on my chest. Images flashed behind my eye lids, images of Audrey in danger and Vandal that bastard was on top of her. Putting his hands on mine.

"Ryker with me, we will cut through the forest while a few of our men will follow us the rest will stay back round up all the guards here and keep them in a cell" I spoke as I sprinted to the entrance. Upon getting there a horse pulled up to the door, making me stop in my tracks. On the horse sat one of the fastest riders from the castle. He jumped down, bowing at the sight of me. I ushered him to his feet. "Speak"

"The castle has been taken over by Vandal and his men. Elder Azalia sent me here to inform you, your mate is in danger Your Grace" he finished.
I felt Phoenix wince and I knew it was bad. Adrenaline began to pump in my veins as I went for my horse and without wasting time I took off, riding faster than I ever had before.

I didn't care if Ryker or any of my men were behind me. If anything I wanted to kill all those bloody bastards myself and I would do just that. Pulling out my sword I cut down every branch and twig that stood in my way. Not once did I slow down, feeling the wind rush through my curls, sweeping them into the air to trail behind me. I clutched onto the glove in my hand tightly, wishing, praying that she was okay. Images of her blushed cheeks as she handed me her white glove flawed behind my eyes. I wanted to see that color taint her beautiful face. I wanted her so fucking much and now she was in danger all because I wasn't there.

Without reducing my speed I picked up the paste, kicking at the side of the horse to make it gallop faster. The pads of the horse hit the ground in a rhythmic chant, crunching under it's feet branch after branch. After some time I began to see the castle from a distance and I knew the battle was close. In a sudden rush I felt Phoenix take over and the moment we had escaped the forest I jumped off, running straight to the castle with my sword fisted tightly in my hand. I was out for blood and I wouldn't rest till it flowed. I could see the fear that gripped the faces of the guards that stood at the entrance as they made futile attempts to run. Taking a large leap forward I swung my sword, cutting through the first guard as blood splashed against my suit. I didn't wait before driving my sword into the second guard.

I proceeded into the castle, cutting through any and everyone who stood in my way. Immediately I got into the maid halls her scent filled my nostrils, driving me mad when another scent mixed with hers. My nose sniffed through the air as my eyes shot around trying to pinpoint where exactly she was. From the distance I could see guards rushing towards me, their steps getting closer but that was not what drove me to them, it was the fear I knew they held and the terror that gripped them once they noticed the blood of their fellows that tainted my skin. They were soon to share the same fate. I charged at them, dodging the first swing and pushing my sword right into the first soldiers back and shaking off his body.

Moving forward I gripped the blade of the sword that was coming straight for me. Pushing it aside I dug my sword into the soldiers abdomen twisting it before cutting all the way through. The rest fell as easily, staining both myself and my blade with the blood of my enemies. I followed her scent to my quarters and the next thing I heard had me sprinting tmrigut for her changers.

"Stop" I heard a shell of a whisper followed by a cracked sob. I marched right to the room, kicking down the doors. What I saw in front of me made my blood boil ten times over. Vandal on top of Audrey while she sobbed underneath him, his hands were wrapped around her neck squeezing tightly. I pulled him off her, throwing him into the wall satisfied as I heard the cracking of a few bones as he landed with a thud on the ground.

He tried to get up, coughing up blood all over. I walked over to him, my blade in hand. I waited till he glanced up at me, wiping at his lips he dared to grin. I wiped the grin right off his face by driving my bade right into his leg, cutting off the useless limb and leaving the bastard a cripple. His screams filled the halls and all I wanted to do was end him but I would wait, make it a long and extremely painful torture for him.
A soft whimper reached my ears and my head snapped to the source. She laid there, crying - her cheeks stained with tears, her clothes had been ripped off her and her skin tainted red with the marks of his fingers all over her.

I rushed towards her, wasting no time in discarding my sword to the side so I could collect her in my arms. I pressed her against my form as she slumped completely against me, her legs too weak to let her stand on her own. She cried into my chest and I held her, gripping her tightly I held unto her as she sobbed continuously. I heard footsteps behind me coming closer and closer towards the door.

"Your Highness" I heard Maximus behind me with a handful of our guards.

"Take him away" I growled and they obliged, gathering the bastard into their arms and marching off. "Keep him in the torture cell and wait for any further orders" I heard Maximus grunt in approval before walking off.

"Baby" I softly whispered. "My love I'm so sorry" I chocked, gathering her in my arms.

𝘼𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧!
Hope you liked it piccolas!
I'm in tears rn😭
My chest be hurting so bad!
I swear I feel like ripping Vandal apart ngl😡

Please vote, comment and follow! >3

Faster updates of Darius can be found on Goodnovel
Book title: THE POSSESSIVE ALPHA KING AND HIS FATED QUEEN

THANKS FOR READING :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.8K 3.3K 54
It was the end of times. A brother betraying another and a cruel heartbreak later, I found myself wrapped around my only soulmate, Knox. That was un...
30.9K 783 31
Hunted, she thought. She was being hunted. She cried as she tripped once more, her foot catching on a log, and in that one falter, the soldier was up...
4M 141K 70
(Update: 2/25/19- This story was original called Alphas Red. Noticing there is so much to be added to this novel. I've decided to make it into a seri...
37.6M 427K 12
**SAMPLE ONLY** Previously known as His Queen. Highest ranking : #1 in Werewolf (26/12/2015) Note : Please refer inside for the full summary. ❝Every...