𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 (𝐀...

Від voicelessyouth

Y/n L/n, youngest queen of Alderaan. With the Sith coming to power again, and a war beginning. You can't be t... Більше

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine*
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five*
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty*
eighty-one*
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six*
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one-hundred
one-hundred and two
one-hundred and three
one-hundred and four
one-hundred and five
one-hundred and six
one-hundred and seven
one-hundred and eight
one-hundred and nine
one-hundred and ten
epilogue
authors note
bonus chapter: Nightmares Of The War

one-hundred and one

1.3K 51 2
Від voicelessyouth

Being back on Coruscant was a good thing, thats what Y/n wanted to think. She still felt guilty for keeping Noah there, stopping him from doing things for his family. But on Coruscant Y/n was safer, only a little safer.

As soon as she got back on Coruscant, she set up a meeting with Daphne. The doctor Noah had, specifically for her. Daphne sent her the address, and Y/n was there. While Y/n got her check up, R2 went to go find Anakin. Daphne was staying in a relatively nice apartment, one room had been turned into a small medical room. Specifically for Y/n.

"I'm proud to say both you, and your babies are extremely healthy." Daphne says brightly, as moves the ultrasound stick around Y/n's stomach.

Y/n was staring at the machine screen, as she lets out a breath of relief "Thank the gods." She mumbled.

As Daphne moved the stick around, Y/n could see what looked to be two heads. One of the twins shifted, making Y/n gasp a little at the feeling. It was the first time she haf felt either of them move.

"Do you want to know the gender of the babies?" Daphne asks looking back to Y/n, with a sweet smile.

As tempting as it was, Y/n shakes her head "No, not yet." She says "I-i wanna see what Anakin wants to do."

Daphne nods "That's understandable." She says as she wipes away the cold gel on Y/n's stomach.

Y/n lets out a breath of relief, ever since the attack she had been nothing but paranoid. Even before that she felt worried, and paranoid. But now she had so many questions "I haven't felt them move, is that normal?"

Daphne nods with a hum, as she continues to clean up "It's completely normal. Especially since you've got two babies, you should feel them moving on and off." She explained "They definitely should start moving more any day, sometimes it takes longer for them to get moving in there." She adds.

"Thank the Maker." Y/n mumbles rubbing her stomach, which was only getting bigger by the months.

"Now that you are much further along in your pregnancy, I do suggest staying away from the public eye." Daphne says with worry, while looking back at Y/n "That party you went to was risky enough."

Y/n lets out a sigh and nods "I know." She says, still rubbing her stomach "I'll make sure to be careful."

Daphne smiles "Good. Now, please feel free to come back any time you want." She says, "If you think somethings wrong, or even if you're just worried. I'll be here."

"Thank you Daphne, I truly appreciate this." Y/n says with a smile "Especially with the risk."

Nonchalantly Daphne waves her hand dismissively "Oh don't worry about the risk, I'm just happy to be here for you." She says. Y/n was also happy that she was here.

☁︎

Not long after that, Y/n returned to her apartment. The door was still locked, meaning that Anakin hadn't been home. At all. Usually whenever he left, he forgot to lock the door. Y/n let out a heavy sigh, she closed the door and instantly went to the kitchen.

"Food. Food. Food." Y/n mumbles searching through the kitchen, hoping to found something appetizing.

She searched the fridge, that desperately needed to be restocked, and found nothing. Y/n groaned a little before searching the cupboards, eventually finding a bag of dried fruit.

"Huh, not bad." Y/n mumbles taking the bag, and heading to the livingroom. She plopped herself down on the couch, and turned on the tv.

It was moments like this that made Y/n feel very lonely, that was until she heard a knock on the door. The pregnant woman groaned quietly, before walking to the door. She opened it a little, only peaking her head out.

"Bail!" Y/n gasped in suprise, opening the door a little more "I didn't expect you to come by."

The older man smiles a little "I wanted to come check on you." He says "Catch up a bit."

Y/n opens the door fully, revealing her full body "Well, we definitely a lot to catch up on."

Bail stares at her with wide eyes "Holy shit." He gasps, stepping inside and letting Y/n close the door "You're pregnant?"

"Yup." Y/n answered walking back to the couch, and plopping down.

Bail joins her still shocked at the news "How-I saw you not that long ago, and the party." He babbled, but he sounded excited for her nonetheless.

"I'm five months along, nearly six." Y/n says with a small shrug, "And I've been hiding it, as best I can."

"Whoes the father?"

Y/n's face falls a little at the question, she knew it was coming and she did not know how to answer it. Not the slightest idea. Bail seems to notice, and he frowns while reaching a hand out.

"Is everything okay?" Bail asks gently.

Y/n looks over at him "Bail, can you keep a secret?" She asks, knowing that she could trust her cousin. Just like she trusted Noah.

Bail nods "Of course." He answers quickly, with no hesitation at all "Y/n, you are my queen. Not to mention you're my cousin, my family. I would never do anything to betray you." He says. This only helped Y/n with her decision.

"You...ehm, you know Anakin Skywalker right?" Y/n asks quietly

"Yes, he's quite the jedi. He rescued the Chancellor, and saved your life quite a few times." Bail said with a smile, and then the realization hit him and his eyes went wide "He's the father!?" He gasped.

Y/n nods "We're also....we're engaged."

Bail stares at het with shock "Y/n I'm happy for you, don't get me wrong. But do you know how risky that all is?" He asks.

"Me and Anakin have been together for a long time, just a little before I started my jedi training." Y/n admits with a shrug "Nearly....two years ago...I think. It's been...so long." She says with a laugh.

"Wow....you guys have really been together long." Bail mumbles in suprise "You're being careful, right?" He asks.

Y/n nods "As carful as we can be." She says "I've been doing what I can to hide my pregnancy."

Bail nods in approval and sighs "Good. I want you to be safe, to be careful." He says "Your mom and dad...they'd be pissed if I didn't try and keep you safe." He says with a laugh, a nostalgic look on his face. The older man lets out a breath "I'm surprised you hid the pregnancy for this long." He says, quickly diverting the subject.

Y/n lets out a laugh as she grabs her bag of dried fruit "It was not easy." She says, "Especially being pregnant with twins."

"Twins?" Bail asks in suprise "Do you know their genders?"

"No, I could've found out today but I wanted to talk with Anakin first." Y/n explained.

"That makes sense." Bail says with a nod "What do you two even have planned, Anakin is a jedi...how is it all going to work?"

Y/n lets out a sigh "Once the war is over, Anakin is leaving the jedi order." She says "Now that we have Dooku, it could be anytime soon." She explained.

"Well if you need help with anything Y/n, you can always come ask me." Bail says with a smile "And I mean, anything."

"Thank you Bail, that truly means a lot to me."

☁︎

After having some lunch with Bail, that he ordered for them both, Y/n found it hard to stay distracted. She was doing what seemed like a hundred things, all at once. Y/n had cleaned the entire apartment, and organized her office. After cleaning Y/n then went shopping, using one of her cloaks to hide her stomach and face.

She stocked up on a lot of food, and found herself going back and forth from home to the shops. It was exhausting. When Y/n got home she hoped Anakin would be there, he wasn't. So once again to pass the time, Y/n begin cooking dinner.

Y/n had made dinner for both her and Anakin, and by the time she had finished he still wasn't home. This only increased Y/n's worry, but she tried to brush it off. When she had finished eating, he still wasn't home. Y/n had resulted to pacing the apartment, anxiety coursing through her.

"Obi-wan." Y/n whispered stopping in her tracks, and rushing to het office.

Y/n instantly went to her desk, and pulled open the drawers. She rummaged through them, tossing things out. Finally she pulled out the communicator Obi-wan had given her, she practically forgot about the damn thing.

"Obi-wan? Obi-wan? Obi-wan are you there?" Y/n asked as she walked out of the office, she'd worry about the mess later.

Y/n made her way to the bedroom, and sat down on the edge of her bed. It took a minute or two for a response "Y/n? Is everything alright?"

Y/n lets out a sigh of relief "Have you seen Anakin?" She asks "He's not home yet, and I doubt he came home last night. Has he been sent off world with you?"

"He should be on Coruscant, with the Chancellor." Obi-wan responds, the confusion evident in his voice "He should be at the temple, considering you're on Alderaan.....you still are on Alderaan right?"

"No. I returned to Coruscant today." Y/n says, her heart sinking a little.

"Does he know?" Obi-wan asks.

Y/n hums "Yeah, he does. R2 was with me during my trip, and once we came back...he uh went to tell Anakin." She mumbled, "Maybe I'm over thinking this, I'm sorry for bugging you Obi." She says hurriedly.

"Wait Y/n-"

Before the older man coild get another word out, Y/n shut off the communicator. With her heart aching a bit, she tosses the communion across the room. It was safe to say, Anakin probably wouldn't be coming home tonight.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

8.5K 172 16
Y/n, a sister to Padmé queen of Naboo is now sent to Coruscant for Padmé's new job as senator for the galactic senate. As a result of the attempted...
2K 64 21
In which Odessa Tove knows she shouldn't, but falls for the chosen one, nonetheless .. (Anakin Skywalker x female oc)
547 23 7
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... An ancient Sith Lord dwelled, hidden across the galaxy. Over the years, he has amassed a small crew to...
380 49 11
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away Jedi padawan Aayla Moon fights her way to a place in the Jedi Order, hoping to become a Knight some day. W...