All My Love | Jeon Wonwoo

By womwoo

Jeon Wonwoo and Lim Sehui agreed to get married. It's not an arranged marriage, not a forced marriage and not... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Last Chapter

Chapter 32

2.3K 97 97
By womwoo

"Honestly, what's your point of kidnapping me? It's really useless. You do know that Wonwoo's gonna find me and literally hurt you, right?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I made a deal with Eunyoung. She wouldn't tell him where you are right now." He smirked, leaning closer to her face.

"Psh, you wish. Do you think that Wonwoo would just sit and do nothing just because Eunyoung didn't tell him where I am right now? It's Jeon Wonwoo we're talking about here." Sehui tried to make herself look confident and fearless in front of him.

"And you think that I'm scared of him?"

"No, but you should."

"Tsk, you're quite a feisty and a bold girl. I really like that about you." He smirked again, slowly tucking her hair behind her ear. Sehui found him really disgusting for doing that when Wonwoo as her husband has never done that to her.

"What are you doing, seriously?" It was Sungmin.

"Shut up. Don't ask me questions as if you've never done the same." He rolled his eyes and soon hissed in annoyance.

"You'll regret it, trust me. It happened to me. I tried so hard to make Eunyoung fall for me. I bought her this and that, I did a lot and see what happened? At the end she still chooses Wonwoo." Sungmin bluntly said.

"God, you're being dramatic."

"Let her go. Wonwoo is on his way to kill you."

"What are you talking about?" He quirked his eyebrows as he stared at his twin brother in puzzlement.

"Eunyoung told him that his wife is with you." He replied.

"Nice try." He laughed.

"I am being serious here."

Jungmin literally froze, he wouldn't even move as if he just witnessed a lion eating a human right in front of him and that he feel like he's gonna be the lion's next prey.

"Shit! I told her to not gonna tell him!" Jungmin kicked the wall nearer, causing a loud thud that startled Sehui.

"Well, I've warned you. I'm not responsible for your hospital fee if you ever got hurt by him. I'm backing off now." Sungmin raised both his hands, surrendering.

He left the hideout but few seconds later that's when Wonwoo came, grabbing Sungmin by the hair as he entered the hideout. Wonwoo pushed Sungmin away, he fell on the ground but he stayed still, having no intention to fight back nor running away.

"Wonwoo!" Sehui ran to Wonwoo and hid behind him.

"Are you hurt, baby?" He asked.

"No."

Jungmin laughed hysterically.

"I'm giving you only two options. Leave our lives, or I'll kill you right here and right now." That's exactly when Wonwoo pulled out a folding knife from his pocket. Sehui's eyes widened as she couldn't believe to witness this evil side of Wonwoo.

"W-Wonwoo." She called, gobsmacked.

Jungmin snickered.

"Can't you see? You're doing the same thing that Sungmin did to Eunyoung. And I'm sure you're aware of how it ended. You're really shameless and disgusting." That really made Jungmin became even much more angrier.

"Don't kill me, Wonwoo."

"Why not? Only by killing you then you'll stop pestering me and my wife." Wonwoo pointed the knife towards Jungmin, though they're few meters apart.

Wonwoo isn't in the mood to joke around right now, he is indeed being serious about this whole thing.

"I won't let the same thing happen for the second time again, Jeon Wonwoo. You've became the chairman now. Your wife is no longer beneficial for you. I can have her now." He opened his arms wide, wearing a proud smile as if he owns the world.

"Even if she's your wife, I still can take her away from you." He raised both his eyebrows, smirking for the nth times now.

"Jungmin, you better stop." Sungmin said, standing up.

"Don't tell me what to do as if you've never done this kind of shit!" He howled, irked and infuriated.

"Wonwoo, let's just get out of here." Whsipered Sehui as she pulled his shirt, intending to bring him out of the hideout before anything bad happen.

"No, running away from him won't solve anything. We got a very stubborn man here." Sehui really didn't like his idea of not leaving this place, she really feel like Wonwoo's gonna kill Jungmin for real now and she didn't want that to happen.

She just wanted to run away with him.

"Admit it, Wonwoo. Without Sehui you're still the same you. Without Sehui, you'd choose Eunyoung after knowing that she's still alive. Sehui is nobody else but a second choice to you." Jungmin once again, tried to annoy Wonwoo.

"Hey, watch your mouth!" Sehui rolled her eyes.

"Sehui ah, do you know that you're just a rebound? I'm telling you the truth. You're really nothing else aside a rebound and a second choice." Sehui almost believe what Jungmin said but no, she shake the thought off.

"You better stop now." Wonwoo grimly said, gritting his teeth.

"Triggered?" He snickered.

Sungmin could see that Wonwoo's really ready to stab Jungmin right now. Seeing by the way he's tightly holding the folding knife, it tells him how he could just run to Jungmin and stab him if one more word come out of his filthy mouth.

"You know what, Wonwoo? You're actually the main villain here. You're dishonest to yourself, you distracted yourself with Sehui thinking you've let Eunyoung go but no, you're literally lying to yourself." The whole time Jungmin was talking, Wonwoo clenched his jaw as he tightened his grip on the folding knife.

"I SAID STOP."

Wonwoo ran towards Jungmin, pulled his collar and pointed the knife right in front of Jungmin's face, few more inches then Jungmin could lose his eye. On the other hand, Sehui screamed as she covered her eyes, feeling very petrified to witness anything she that she didn't wish to see.

"This is my final warning. Either you get out of our lives, or I'll kill you right now." He pulled Jungmin even closer, now their faces are just inches away.

The anger in Wonwoo's eyes, he have no mercy left for him.

Jungmin sneered, as if all these things are just a joke to him.

"I'm not scared of death. You only live once, Wonwoo. Stop lying to yourself." He repeated it again.

"EVERYONE STOP!"

All four of them turned to look, it's Eunyoung who looked really miserable with messy hair and clothes, as well as swollen eyes. She's raising her hand to show her phone screen that's currently displaying the police number.

"If you all don't stop all these, I'll call the police!"

"Eunyoung, what the fuck?" Jungmin gave her a disbelief face.

"Wonwoo, drop the knife. Trust me." Eunyoung instructed.

"Why would I trust you?"

"Please, just this once."

Wonwoo is hesitant about it but nonetheless, he threw the folding knife away and that's exactly when the sirens could be heard. Sehui and Wonwoo looked at each other, not knowing anything meanwhile Jungmin's facial expression shows how panicked and doomed he really are.

"Eunyoung?" He shrugged, giving her a questioning look but Eunyoung didn't say anything, she only stares at him as tears flowing down her red cheeks.

"Eunyoung, what are you seriously thinking you're doing?! Did you really called the police?" Sungmin asked as he tightly hold both her shoulders, enraged and disappointed of her.

"I'm doing this because you both deserves it." She answered, not even looking at him.

"What the fuck are you talking about?! You made a deal with me! You take Wonwoo and I take Sehui!" He threw his hands to the air in frustration.

"I can't.." She shut her eyes tight, crying even more as she fell on her knees.

Before Jungmin could even attempt to hurt her for betraying him, that's when a few policemen came and handcuffed both the twins.

"Yah, let me go! The only person who did a serious kidnapping is him!" Yelled Jungmin furiously as he struggled to free himself.

"HAN EUNYOUNG YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!"

-

"Why did you do that..?" Asked Sehui.

"You know, Wonwoo helped me a lot, cared for me a lot and worried about me a lot back to when I was 'still alive'. Let's just say that I'm paying his kindness back?" Eunyoung shrugged after ending her remark.

"But you made a deal with Jungmin." She frowned.

"Yes, I did. Girl, you don't even know what happened to me. He literally pulled my hair and threatened me. Do you think that the more I try, I'll get a good result?" She raised an eyebrow as she jutted her upper lip, annoyed.

"No, but-"

"What he said to me hurt, what he did to me hurt. Everything hurt so much. I never imagined that he could be so heartless to hurt me, he's really not the old Wonwoo that I used to know.." She murmured, her eyes began to get teary.

"Don't think that I'm doing this because I'm accepting everything. No, Sehui. I hate you, I really hate you very much. But what can I do? Hating you won't bring Wonwoo back to me." By now, her tears fell down her cheeks slowly.

"I regret it, very much. Wonwoo's right, all those years when he was missing me like crazy, I was just sitting doing nothing nor fighting Sungmin back. I obeyed Sungmin, whatever he asked me to do, I wouldn't hesitate to do it as soon as possible. I obeyed him thinking he'll let me go one day and let me be with Wonwoo again." Eunyoung said, her voice cracked a bit.

"God, I was very wrong." She added.

"Wonwoo changed a lot, I don't know what you've done to him. But I must say, you're quite an interesting girl." She said in a very blunt way.

"By looks, I can say that I'm prettier. I don't really know what he sees in you." She poked her chin as she stared at Sehui in a questioning way.

'Narcissistic bitch. You were crying few seconds ago and now? You're being a bitch.' Sehui thought.

"People say that, if you love someone then you must try to let it go. Well, that shit hurts. I'm in that situation now. I lose with a girl like you, this is hurting my pride. I can't believe you won Wonwoo over me." Saying that in a boastful manner, it made Sehui feel like she really wanna slap her right here, right now.

But she controlled herself.

'Wonwoo told me to keep myself calm because it's actually really useless to even agree to meet her.' Sehui thought again.

"Anyway, I need to go. Consider this as a farewell. Let's not meet each other again." Eunyoung gave her a fake smile before she left the cafe shop.

"Ugh, I was really this close to pull her hair. She said what? What Wonwoo sees in me? Well, I'm the one who should ask her that. What Wonwoo saw in her when they were dating, with that attitude?" Sehui talked all to herself with a judgy face.

Few minutes later, Wonwoo came.

Sehui crossed both her arms.

"You're right, I shouldn't have agreed to meet her. I should've rejected her offer. She's a stupid brat." She said in a monotone voice and a straight face.

Wonwoo chuckled.

"What happened?"

"Honestly, she's a very rude bitch. It made me question myself about what did you saw in her back then?" She gave Wonwoo a disbelief look.

"I don't know. I don't even want to remember."

Sehui groaned.

"Sehui ah." He called.

"Let's not think about those three anymore." He mumbled.

"I'm so happy that all these drama has ended. At least that from now on, no one and nothing will ever try to break us again." Said Wonwoo with a smile as he hold both her hands and it made Sehui smiled as well, but few seconds later her smile faded away.

"I think.. There's one more thing that I need to do.." She murmured.

"Hmm, what is it baby?" He furrowed his eyebrow, slightly tilting his head.

"I need to be honest with Seokmin."

-

earlier this month, i got a new job as an account officer, so i quit my previous job (finance assistant) and i've been very busy with works ever since i'm so sorry i'll try to balance between my works and wattpad sksksks :(

also, next chapter would be the last one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 154 43
Jeonghan is forced into marriage by his parents. Why? They never told him. Who fell first and who fell harder? Slight Meanie/Minwon ship
144K 5.7K 26
❝ My feelings for her, they're ambiguous ❞ Lim Eunha and Jeon Wonwoo are newly engaged couple. Forcefully. Now forced to share a life together...
126K 4.9K 22
Wonwoo's parents were too poor to cover all their bills and debts, so they made a deal to marry their son into a rich family. When Mingyu finally tu...
278K 10.9K 31
Mingyu's in love with Wonwoo but doesn't realise it. Wonwoo's in love with Mingyu and he knows it. The thing is that Mingyu doesn't know about his f...