Love That Complete Us

נכתב על ידי mrindrani

The extention of 'love sick.' For more info go and read my first story "love sick".. עוד

Introduction
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
Book alert
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
IMPORTANT
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42

CHAPTER 5

429 24 51
נכתב על ידי mrindrani

JK POV

I have been busy these days and didn't get a time to talk to my sweetheart. Got super busy and in between, my dear brother cum friend cum colleague Taehyung's wife, means my dear little sister got hospitalised because of her hubby, we didn't talk to him as a punishment, he deserve it, for doing it to her. When Namjoon hyung told us that, he she did not wake up with in 4 hours, she is going to be in coma. I want rip of Tae for what he did.

But now she is fine and we are all going to shopping now. We are in the car. y/n is not leaving a chance to tease me, of course people call it 'karma'. I will not leave a chance to tease her. Now any way we reached the venue, and Aru have already told me to buy, two suits and one some Indian dress for the groom, which I still don't get the name. she told me that she has arranged a person to help me get the dress. Only me and y/n is going. Because of three reasons, first of all I begged her to take leave for sometime for me because obviously she got the best idea about fashion in us.

"so, got any idea about which colour you want, I mean the suit" she asked me.

"mmm I, I. ok, I do not have any idea about all these, that is why I brought you here. Help me out of this" I told her.

"k. let us see" she told and I parked the car. We together came out to the venue of shop for the wedding dress.

"wow, everything is beautiful here. Thank god, I have asked you to come" I told her making her chuckle and smile. I smiled at her and we went inside the shop.

"welcome ma'am, sir. How can we help you?" the girl who greeted us asked us.

"hello. Actually, it is my big brother's wedding day after tomorrow, so we would like to get the dress as soon as possible. And we would be looking for blue suit, uh for his size. And please make it fast, we have to go somewhere else" she told before I can.

"you promised me, that you will spend the two days for your brother" I whined.

"stop it kook. I am not going anywhere. I just wanted to make sure, that you will gift the best gift for Aru. Now stop whining and follow me" she commanded me, I follow her like a lost puppy.

Finally which felt like a decade, while I have to handle some patients in the hospital in between, y/n select the best suit that looks best in me. I smiled at her and thanked her.

"now where?" I asked her.

"to the best jewellery shop we have please" she told me.

"what are you planning to do ?" I asked her seeing her smirk.

"let us see. let us close your black card." she told me making my mouth open.

"no way" I told her shocking.

"come on Jungkook, it is for your Aru" she told me making the best puppy eyes she has got.

My god why am I blushing. I cleared my throat and we started our journey.

"don't worry, we are going to buy her simple ring for her. I am sure she likes something simple. " she told looking at me smiling and I let out a sigh.

"miser" she whispered to herself.

"I heard it" I told her.

"I told that to make you hear buddy" she told making me laugh.

"you are indeed my sister" I told her and she started to laugh.

"also if we have time spare for today after this we have to buy her some dress. I know she will bring dress. But think she have to arrange it on her wedding day. Let us give her the day off" she told me and smiled at her caring nature for her little sis.

we selected simple but an elegant wedding ring for us both. My phone bell ding, indicating I have a message. I opened it to see my Aru send her pre wedding function photos. I got mesmerised at her beauty forgot to listen to y/n.

I felt a pain in my shoulder and a 'aww cute' from y/n, now she is massaging my shoulder.

I looked at her to see her smiling at her. "she looks so beautiful at such a young age. If you dare let anything happen to her, I am going to kill you inch by inch. you understand me ?" she asked me at the most dangerous voice she could make, it was cute though. I nodded faking fear. Thank god she didn't understand me otherwise I would be in an hospital bed now rather than enjoying my pre wedding days.

We continued the shopping. Now we are going to select some dresses for her in a mall. I know y/n is trying to say something, she is hesitating. So I asked her "y/n are you on your periods ?"

she looked at me shocking and tint of red in her cheeks. "what ?" she asked me.

"then what are you hesitating to ask me ?" I asked her.

"first, I am not on my periods, I want to ask you something" she hesitated again.

"then are you pregnant" I asked her trying to tease her.

"what ? no, that is not what I want to ask" she told me again hesitating.

"then what is it y/n ? why are you hesitating ?" I asked her smiling.

"ok, actually, since we are shopping dress for her, she might also need her inner wears, so I will buy from Victoria's secrets. would you mind asking her for the size" she asked me.

I suddenly press the break, making her got shocked and almost started laughing.

"no way I am going to ask that. You have her number why don't you ask her yourself." I asked her and she hesitatingly nodded. She took the phone and again looked at me. "can't you assume it ?" she asked me.

"what ?" I asked her confusing and shocking. A mixed of emotions.

"come on. You are a doctor, especially doctor for women, so you know a women's body than any woman" she told me.

"I am not a pervert" I told her disbelieving her words. I think she understood that I am getting annoyed so she told me:

"ok ok. Let us call her together" and she dialed, she took it within three ring.

"hello" y/n told.

"hello Didi" I could hear a sweet voice from the other end.

"actually I called you to ask you something about the dress size. I want to buy some inner wears for you, if that is ok for you" she told as polite as she can.

The other end was silent for a second. Then Aru spoke "first of all thank you so much di. I was in a dilemma, whether I should ask you about this or not. I did want you to buy those for me since my dresses might arrive after some days. Thank you so much, if you were here I would have hugged the life out of you. And I will send the size towards your WhatsApp". she completed. y/n smiled at told her "thank you so much dear. Buy the way you must be busy with your pre wedding rituals. Don't take a lot of stress and rest. I will pass the phone to kook" she told her and passed the phone to shocked me.

She closed my mouth and smiled innocently. I cleared my throat. she smirked at my pathetic situation, where I have to talk to my fiancé in front of my sister. I can't show romance here, please hormone god help me.

"hey, is everything going well there" I asked her.

"yah, everything is going well. I am on leave for one month and what are you doing now ?" she asked me, I could see y/n smirking through the corner of my left eye.

"actually I am on leave for a week and now I am shopping for the wedding. y/n is with me. She is eating cookie, I am going to kill her if she finish it and her sugar increases" I told particularly to no one and Aru started to laugh out loud and told me "I could sense your gaze on her and she gulping". That was exactly what was happening and she cut the call saying she has to get ready for the rituals.

"care to explain ?" I asked her snatching the cookie box.

"I just want to give you both some time to talk, since you couldn't" she told me faking the innocence.

"really ! I am not asking that, I am asking about this" I told showing the cookie.

"just wanted to eat that" she told me pouting.

"ok, enough. Dont repeat it, we will continue the shopping" I told her and she smiled.

"do not forget your offer." she told me. Yah I offered her an ice cream to come with me. If Tae know this he is going to kill me.

"will think about it. If you behave like a good kid, I will do it" I told her.

"yah" she screamed, scaring me. I chuckled at her childish behaviour.

We bought some dresses for Aru, then y/n went inside to buy her some inner wears while I wait outside. Then we stopped for the day, and eventually I was forced to buy her ice cream. And I forced her to walk the entire mall, to decrease her sugar otherwise the whole band members will kill me. Giving up on her childish behaviour we call an end to the day.

hello guys,

I promise a beautiful update next time, hope you are loving it.

Thank you. if any suggestions please feel free to express in the comment section.

love you all, have a nice day ahead.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

4.6K 20 9
Newly married with innocence........
226K 10.7K 83
Ok in all reality I suck at descriptions. This is my first story please give it a chance but speak your mind also. Please note tags and thank you f...
40.9K 1.2K 37
love story between a doctor and a childish girl.
1.1K 122 41
A guy and girl beautiful how he chase her and capture her heart and naughty games. playtime,. how they both balance each other with love and care. T...