๐Ÿ˜‡ANGEL OR DEVIL๐Ÿ˜ˆ (Hyunlix)...

By tch_HaiRVanD

๐‡๐–๐€๐๐† ๐‡๐˜๐”๐๐‰๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐„๐„ ๐…๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐— "I am scared, what if he loves someone else?" "You can't say it... More

๊ง INTRODUCTION ๊ง‚
๊ง .1. ๊ง‚
๊ง .2. ๊ง‚
๊ง .3. ๊ง‚
๊ง .4. ๊ง‚
๊ง .5. ๊ง‚
๊ง .6. ๊ง‚
๊ง 7. ๊ง‚
๊ง 8. ๊ง‚
๊ง 9. ๊ง‚
๊ง 10. ๊ง‚
๊ง 11. ๊ง‚
๊ง 12. ๊ง‚
๊ง 13. ๊ง‚
๊ง 14. ๊ง‚
๊ง 15. ๊ง‚
๊ง 16. ๊ง‚
๊ง 17. ๊ง‚
๊ง 18. ๊ง‚
๊ง 19. ๊ง‚
๊ง 20. ๊ง‚
๊ง 21. ๊ง‚
๊ง 23. ๊ง‚
๊ง 24. ๊ง‚
๊ง 25. ๊ง‚
STORY UPDATE. (HUSBANDS)
๊ง 26. ๊ง‚
๊ง 27. ๊ง‚
๊ง 28. ๊ง‚
๊ง 29. ๊ง‚
๊ง 30. ๊ง‚
๊ง 31. ๊ง‚
๊ง 32. ๊ง‚
๊ง 33. ๊ง‚
๊ง 34. ๊ง‚
๊ง 35. ๊ง‚
๊ง 36. ๊ง‚

๊ง 22. ๊ง‚

194 14 45
By tch_HaiRVanD

~Ummm, so before we start, let me tell you all that there must be some mistakes coz I didn't preview it so please if you all see any mistake then just ignore that okay??? Let's go!...

🤍💙

"I mean our siblings can't be ours"

"Huh? What?" Hyunjin asked totally confused.

"Ughh! What I am saying?" Felix irritatingly asked

"That's what I am tryna find out, what are you even blabbering?" Hyunjin asked putting phone back on the side and giving all his attention to Lix.

"I mean that my siblings can't be your siblings and your siblings can't be my siblings, is it hard to understand?"

"But are you even saying that, you promised me that what yours is mine and what mine is yours, didn't you promise that?"

"I know I did, but let's forget it, you will not gonna understand tho"

"Then try to make it easy for me so I can understand".

"No, leave it, where is the phon-" Felix get up to take the phone but Hyunjin hold him and throw him back on the bed.

"Wha-" Felix cant finish his sentence when Hyunjin hovered over him and said...

"Tell me, what is it?" Hyunjin said staring at Felix's eyes

"It's nothing" Felix simply said trying to not get flustered because of their position

Felix is lying on his back and Hyunjin's upper body is on him and one leg caged him between him and the bed while his another leg is on bed, beside Felix.

"Don't lie" Hyunjin whispered as if someone is here to hear them, but he said it because he knows something.

"I a-am not l-lying" Felix stuttered coz he know he can't lie to him but he can't even say the truth now, at least not now.

"Then why are you stuttering?" Hyunjin whispered again and it is making Felix to lose control but he know he can't do that coz it's wrong.

Felix didn't say anything and Hyunjin take it as.....

"If you don't wanna tell then just say it, I will not bother you anymore and it's okay" Hyunjin said and backs off and picked Minho's phone then call Changbin.

And Felix is still lying on bed, processing what he just did.

"H-Hyunj-" Felix tried to speak but it's too late, I guess.

"Why is he taking too much time just to pick a single call?" Hyunjin questioned himself or Felix, they don't know but yeah, he questioned tho, cutting Felix's words.

"H-hyun-"

"He is not picking the call, I'mma just open the door" Hyunjin said and went towards door and...

•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪

While on the other side....

"Why are they-" Chan cut off by a song...

'Cause I know what you like boy (ah-ah)
You're my chemical hype boy (ah-ah)
내 지난날들은 눈 뜨면 잊는 꿈
Hype boy 너만 원해
Hype boy 내가 전해

"Who the fuck is listening song in this situation?" Minho yelled

"I promise, I didn't play it" All said in unison except Chan.

"Stop this or else-"

And we can go hi-i-i-i-i-igh
말해봐 yeah 느껴봐 mm-mm
Take him to the sk-y-y-y-y-y
You know, I hype you, boy

"It's coming from Changbin Hyung's pocket" Jeongin said pointing at Changbin's pocket.

"Is it your phone ringing?" Han asked

"Ohh, yeah, I guess" Changbin said scratching the back of his head, still not picking the phone and everyone there regretting their life choices, especially Chan, Minho and Seungmin. ( Them be like: 🤦🏻‍♀️)

"Can you attend it? please, it's annoying right now" Seungmin said irritatingly.

"It's not like you don't like-"

"Hyung, just attend it, it's not time for any stupid arguments" Seungmin said trying to close his ears, it's really very loud.

눈을 감아-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah
말해봐 yeah 느껴봐 mm-mm
Take him to the sk-y-y-y-y-y
You know, I hype you, boy

"ATTEND IT!" Minho's last straw gave up there.

"I am attending it sto-" Changbin stop when he saw the contact.

"Hyung are you mad?" Changbin asked looking at Minho.

"What?!" Minho asked back thinking if he's going insane, they must call an ambulance or something.

"Firstly you are calling me then you yelled on me to pick up the call and in addition to it, you are acting like you don't know who is calling me?" Changbin said.

"You wanna die? Why would I call you when I am right in front of you?" Minho said confusingly and annoyingly.

"Then look what is it?" Changbin give his phone to Minho and everyone peeks on it and get confused except three (Chan, Seungmin and Jeongin) they still have some braincells left and no wonder Minho and Jisung are called 'Paboracha' so it's normal and do we need to talk about Changbin? I guess not. Everyone knows him already.

"Where is your phone, Minho-ya?" Chan asked

"I don't know" Minho replied checking his pockets.

"It must be inside the bedroom" Our intelligent Jeongin came to rescue.

"Just pick the call, Jeez" Seungmin irritatingly said

And when he's going to attend it...

It CUTS.

"YOU GUYS ARE DUMB" Chan said

•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪

"Wait Hyunjin" Felix stop Hyunjin from unlocking the door by holding his arm.

"You wanna call Jisung, right? Then let me call him" Hyunjin simply said with no emotions but Felix can feel what Hyunjin is feeling.

Pain....

Hurt....

"Listen Hyunjin, I am sorry, I know I don't deserve your forgiveness and any of your kindness or care but I seriously don't want to hurt you, it's just nothing that much and I am sorry to hurt you again and again, I can't see you in pain nor I want to hurt you but I don't know why and how I hurt you but I promise I don't do it intentionally this time " Felix said hugging Hyunjin but he lower his voice when saying 'thus time'.

"It's okay Felix, I am not hurt or something, it's okay lemme call h-"

"No, don't call him"

"But you sai-"

Upcoming call:
'DWAEKKI 🐰🐷'

'Whose there?'

'The fuck Hyung? Just give the phone to Jisung'

'Yeah, I am listening, Is Felix fine?"

"Yeah Ji, I am fine, totally fine and we don't need anything, thanks for your concern and we'll call back later, for now byeee and if you guys are starving or want something to eat so go downstairs in the kitchen and eat what you wanna eat, there are a lot of food and soju too, Incase you want. And don't forget to watch TV okay? If we need anything we'll call back later"

Felix said and throw the phone somewhere on bed. But did he cut the call? Whatever, who cares?

"What's that?" Hyunjin asked

"I told you to not call him, that's it"

"But you said earlier that you wan-"

"Yeah, I said it but I am also saying don't call him, I will tell you by myself". Felix said gathering some courage to open up to Hyunjin.

"What? What is there to tell me?"

"Just sit I will tell you"

"Now I am curious as hell"

"First umm- look don't get me wrong but what I am about to tell you just don't get emotional or something and don't interrupt in-between coz if you say something in between I will probably get overwhelmed and will can't be able to continue so just please, okay?"

"You are scaring me" Hyunjin said holding Felix's hands.

"Yeah, just hold me Incase I will get emotional or can't be able to continue but I truly want to tell you this before we'll go downstairs and tell them about that".

"But what's so serious? You are scaring me"

"Now stop, don't make me emotional from now on"

"Okay fine, just say it"

"So, ugh, look, yeah, do you remember that day when we decide to met at cafe and we have something to tell each other?"

Hyunjin just nod in reply, he didn't say anything which make a cause to interrupt Felix so he just nodded that 'yes he remember that', how can he forget that day, that's the day when they last talk with their hearts full of love it's not like their is not love right now in their hearts, there is but the difference is back then it was just love, care and affection but now love, care and affection is present with pain, hurt, jealousy, and maybe something more.

"So, that day I didn't showed up, right?"

Hyunjin nodded again...

"Do you know, why I didn't show up?"

Hyunjin shook his head cutely and Felix chuckled lightly.

"That day, was the first time I got attacked..." Hyunjin gasped, he didn't knew Felix had attack that day.

Hyunjin wants to ask something but as Felix said 'no interruptions' so he didn't ask.

"I mean, a panic attack and at the night Jisung took me to hospital, he wants to call Minho Hyung, you or Channiee Hyung so you guys can help but I insist him to not say anyone anything and because of me he also had to suffer with me and he didn't tell you all anything about that and next day you called me a lot but I didn't attend any of it coz I had my reasons and then you called Jisung, and I, first time yelled on you and I know it probably hurt you but I had no choice so that's why I did that and it's very painful to me too but...." Felix stopped he don't want to remember those days, it's painful.

Hyunjin wants to say something but he don't want to interrupt as Lix said.

"Just say what you want" Felix said looking at Hyunjin.

As Hyunjin got permission to say he didn't waste any second and start...

"That's all happened to you and you are telling me this now? Felix I am sorry, you have to go through it at least you should have told me so we can handle it together but..." Hyunjin stopped coz he knew if he said it must hurt.

Felix understood what he want to say so he just looked down, knowing well that's all is his fault but he didn't do it on purpose, right?

"If you don't want to continue then don't, I got you" Hyunjin said ruffling his hairs.

Felix shook his head and starts again

"It was painful to me too and it still is but I can't tell the real reason why I get attacked coz it's not the right time, I want to but I can't. And after all these I made distance between us and I stop talking to you and be a bitch to you, from then I start hurting you unconditionally when you don't even do a single bad thing to me, you always cared for me and you always try to be in touch with me but I refused, I reject your care but my inner self wants you and it still want but in return I always hurt you coz what I feel that day, what I saw that day that makes me crazy and I start going away from you and then there comes the times when I become your enemy but you still think of me as your best friend, I don't know why I deserve an angel like you, I know you are not a thing or some trash but I used you or just throw away like some trash or what but trust me Hyunjin you are the best thing ever happened to me and I know you are not a thing but I don't know what to say in place of it so I just say that..." Felix stopped again, he don't know why his tears make their way out of his eyes.

On the other side, Hyunjin turn around, not wanting Felix to see that he's crying but Felix already know that.

He tapped on Hyunjin's shoulder but got nothing in response and then he did it twice more but still no reply, only sniffling sounds.

He back hugged Hyunjin and put his head on his back and start speaking again

"And I want you back as my best friend but I just can't get you back even if I want t-" Felix stopped when he saw Hyunjin getting back from the hug and now sit, facing him.

Hyunjin looks at Felix as he want to ask something and he did, he don't care about interruptions now, he just want to ask and he did.

"Why?" That's all he asked but the meaning, the pain, emotions are so deep just in that single word.

"Hyunjin I told you I can't tell yo-"

"I am not asking about that, I am asking that why I can't be your best friend anymore?" Hyunjin said trying to hide his emotions but from whom? Felix. He thought he can hide but the reality is something else. Felix can read him like an easy and his favourite book, he knows every single detail about that book, I mean Hyunjin.

"Coz I will hurt you again whether I don't want to, it can happen unintentionally but it hurts you and if it hurts you it hurts me so that's why I don't even want to hurt you and it's better for us to be like teammates or nothing and talk when it is really very important to discuss otherwise not" Felix said as it is nothing.

Hyunjin is too stunned to speak anything, at this point he is not believing on his ears if he hear it right or wrong.

"A-Are you done telling me about all these?" That's all that he just say after processing what he just listen.

"No, there is something more"

"Then go with that"

"Umm so, after that day those attacks happen again and again and it's getting worse than ever and about me it's complete but I want some answers now" Felix said

"What answers?"

"Where did you went after getting back from the dorm?".......

"I ughh, -......"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

So, here is the new chapter...

It's getting above 4000 words so I divided it into two parts and now this one is 2338 words ...

Well, how is the story so far?..

And yeah, next chapter is interesting for you guys.... 💙🤍

Something is cooking in next chapter, so, before going to next chapter can you guys just vote for this... Pleaseee.... 🥺❤️

Byeee 💜

Take care 💅

Love you all 🤍💙

Ughhh! My heart 💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 1K 28
"[...] it's like I'm sabotaging myself, like I want to stop myself from being happy, like I'm no longer allowed to be happy. A way to atone for my gu...
1.1M 39.1K 45
โ What's your name? โž โ If I told you that, I would have to kill you sweetie โž -------------------------------------------- Your whole family is part...
16.3K 263 25
2 boys from a kpop's biggest boyband "Straykids" fell in love but was too scared to confess to eachother so their friends decided to help them (or so...
438K 21.4K 60
*๐”ป๐•  ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•”๐• ๐•ก๐•ช ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•œ. ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•”๐• ๐•ก๐•ช๐•ฃ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ โ„๐•–๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ง๐•–๐••* Hate? to Love? โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜… โš ๏ธ -แด›แด‡xแด›/ ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸ า“แดส€แดแด€แด› -แด„ส€ษชษดษขส แดกแด€ส€ษดษชษดษข ๐•Š๐•ฅ๏ฟฝ...