god rivals || hyunlix

By taezsq

what will happen to sons of god rivals zeus and hรฉlios, if they'll find a way to each other and break many of... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.
LII.
LIII.
LIV.
LV.
LVI.
LVII.
LVIII.
LIX.
LX.
LXI.
minsung bonus
shout out

XXI.

1K 51 99
By taezsq

Jeongin arrived at the park, where he was supposed to meet Felix. The sun was shining, and the birds were singing. Jeongin looked around and spotted Felix sitting on a bench, looking at his phone.

"Hey Felix, what's up?" Jeongin asked as he approached him.

"Hey Jeongin, shall we get going?" Felix replied, putting his phone away.

"Ready to go shopping for your outfit?" Jeongin asked.

"Definitely! I'm excited to see what we can find," Felix said, getting up from the bench.

Jeongin and Felix headed to the mall, where they began their search for the perfect outfit. After browsing through several stores, they finally found a light yellow sweater and light shorts that were perfect for Felix's meeting.

Felix tried on the outfit and looked in the mirror. "I love it! It's perfect for the meeting," he said, grinning.

Jeongin nodded in agreement. "You look great! I'm sure you'll make a great impression on your date or whatever it is!" he said.

Felix paid for the outfit, and they left the mall, feeling satisfied with their purchase. They walked back to the park, where they sat down on the bench again for a while.

"Thanks for helping me pick out my outfit, Jeongin. I couldn't have done it without you," Felix said, smiling.

"No problem, Felix hyung! I'm always happy to help," Jeongin replied, smiling back.

They chatted for a while, enjoying the sunshine and each other's company, before parting ways.

Felix walked back to his apartment, feeling excited about his upcoming meeting. He couldn't wait to show off and meet Hwang in person.

Once he arrived home, he quickly changed into the light yellow sweater and light shorts that he and Jeongin had picked out at the mall.
He checked himself out in the mirror and smiled, feeling confident and stylish, decorating it with a decent hat on top.

He grabbed a bag and put his phone and some money inside, making sure he had everything he needed for the meeting. Then, he put the white shirt that he got from the nice employee to return it back to its owner.

With everything ready, Felix headed out the door and made his way to the cafe nearby the arcade where he and Hwang were supposed to meet.

It wasn't a long way, just about a fifteen minute long walk, arriving a bit earlier than they've planned.

As he walked, he looked around at the people passing by, wondering if any of them were Hwang.

When he arrived at the cafe, the freckled male sat to a nearby table, waiting for his new friend.

Felix saw a guy walking his direction, looking at his phone. Then he looked up, approached Felix  and said, "Hi Felix! I hope it's you, are you Felix right?"

So this is Hwang? He expected someone totally different from the guy standing in front of him.

„Ah yes! I am, nice to meet you... Hwang."
The guy looked up and smiled.
He was pretty small, but his body was muscular and scary on the first sight.

"Ah the dummy didn't told you right," he said, standing up to shake Felix's hand.

„What do you mean?" Felix asked, confused about what did the older said. „I'm not Hwang, he should've text you that he'll be a bit late, since he got from his shift and ran to Seungmin's place for some stuff."

Felix was too stunned to speak. Hwang and Seungmin? Who is this then? Why is he here? Why didn't Hwang text him about it?

The older chuckled „I'm Changbin by the way. Don't need to be confused, I work with him and he's a dummy, so it's nothing special from him. He told me to watch out for a cute small golden haired freckled boy and tell him to wait a bit and apologise for arriving a bit late," he explained, making Felix understand now.

„Do you want something to drink or eat before he'll arrive?" he asked and received a quiet no from the younger. „How does Hwang know how do I look?"

„I mean, Seungmin told him probably? They are cousins so they are really close." Changbin smiled, making Felix question another bunch of questions. „Don't look at me like that, I'm just doing what I was told to do." he chuckled.

They've talked, finding a lot in common, and Felix being amused by the elders laughter.
He even can call him hyung now.

After a while, few customers came in, making Changbin leave for a while to take their orders.

Felix was sitting at the cafe lost in thought, when he saw a tall, raven-haired guy enter. He couldn't help but stare at him for a moment, admiring his good looks and cool demeanor. But then, something clicked in Felix's mind - this was the employee he had been looking for. The one he wanted to give his shirt back to.

Before he could approach him, Felix decided to go to the restroom first.
As he walked back to his seat, he saw that the employee was still there, sitting at a table with a group of friends.

Felix hesitated for a moment, but then he saw his new friend Changbin waving at him from across the room.

"Hey, come over here," Changbin said, motioning for Felix to join him. "I want to show you something."

Felix walked over to Changbin and the two of them left the cafe. They walked for a few minutes until they reached a small alleyway. Changbin led Felix down the alleyway and into a courtyard.

"This is the area just for employees," Changbin said, gesturing around. "It's a bit of a secret spot, but I thought you might like to see it. People are smoking here or eating when we have break."

Felix looked around in awe. The courtyard was beautiful, with greenery and flowers everywhere. But what really caught his attention were the two huge palms in the center of the courtyard. They were so big that Felix couldn't believe his eyes.

"Wow," Felix said, staring at the palms. "I've never seen anything like this before."

Changbin laughed. "I told you it was worth it," he said.

Felix smiled, grateful for the unexpected adventure. He had met a new friend and seen something truly amazing.
„Will you wait? I need to do the orders again," Changbin said, then waving at Felix and leaving quickly, leaving the younger with the thought that he'll come back.

After a while of admiring the alley, Felix sighed, taking picture of a cute flower and getting scared of a sudden touch that he didn't expect.

A pair of huge palms appeared on his face, covering his eyes, making the freckled male confused a bit.

„Guess who," the person said, making Felix shiver under the sound of the voice. He heard it already. But where?

..............................
i just had a date today omg it was so nice
i was sitting and eating some chicken breast while watching the cutie patootie felix on his live doing mukbang. so bf material ( ˘ ³˘)

mine day maker came to make your day better as well;

tae xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 1.6K 20
โ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ก๐™จ,โž ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
99.4K 2.1K 16
"You can take my daughter " my father said as he offer me to a gang member in exchange for drug and alchohol Well my own father just sold me to a ga...
263K 4.3K 47
it's either yeet or be yeeted ~ probably Felix at some point in time.
10.2K 269 13
only if he believed me. only if he loved me. only if. start - 10/22/22 end- 12/25/22