His Advocate

By mytales2006

"May I please know that , what you want from me."- She asked with confusion. " Y/N we know that you are an ad... More

Disclaimer
*Introduction*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter. 35

Chapter 33

40 6 30
By mytales2006

Y/N's pov
We were in a room, which was empty but not entirely empty. It had a big locker, the one which we see in Sherlock Holmes movies. It was imensely big, with just a locker and some camera's which were pointed on the locker only, and they call it a ZX security. Wow... Actually, that was what I thought until I realised the sharp thin beams, which was actually sensory lasers. If any object will come in contact with it, the alarm system will go off and the security alarm starts making that annoying sound.

So, we planned not to go near the locker, cause we definitely didn't wanted to get caught in the middle of the night. So, I just X- rayed the room with my eyes in hope of finding something, but found nothing but some holes on the wall in which the locker was placed.

"Y/N, we.."- Darren tried to say but I covered his mouth as soon as I realised. "What...."- He tried to speak again even I asked him to keep shut. 'Aish, this idiot.' I made some hand gestures and asked him to take out his phone. He did as I said and told him everything through text. Only then, we heard some noise, the sound of cracking of door.

"I think we should leave now ."- Darren texted me and I went to open the door. As I opened the door, there was.... Suga, he had a baseball bat in one hand and before I could react he handlocked me by my neck. I couldn't move, my body was stiff. My back was touching his chest, and his breath was hitting my neck. I felt nostalgia. But gathering my thoughts back, I talked to Darren with my eyes, I pleaded him to do something but without making any 'NOISE'. He understood me, and raised his hand upto his face and took off his mask. I knew what should be my next move.

When Darren took off his mask, I could feel Suga's grip loosen around my neck. Before Suga could even take a word out from his mouth, using my extraordinarily fast reflexes I turned around and covered his mouth with my one hand, and took my mask off from another hand. He saw my face and his eyes went wide. I kept my finger on my lips to sush him, the same way teachers shushes their class.

I slowly removed my hands from his mouth, being a bit scared that what if he will speak. But to my surprise he didn't. I dragged his hand and took him to the terrace, dodging all the cameras, Darren followed behind.

"What the hell are you both doing here?"- As soon as we reached the terrace, he breathed out. I think that moron was holding his breath too.

"Look we will explain you everything. So calm down."- I said and he sat down, leaning his head on the wall.

"Fine, but whatever it is? I am gonna inform Bang PD about your sneak peak."- He said taking out his phone from his pocket. My eyes went wide and my mind went blank.
_________________________

Next morning.

After the undangerously daring adventure, I came home around 1a.m. and fell asleep right after throwing my body on that comfortable bed. My brothers didn't realised that I was missing the whole night, but they did realised the dark spot under my eyes due to lack of sleep. They asked me about it, which I answered with a 'my head was paining, so I couldn't sleep', which was obviously a very stupid decision, cause right now I am on my bed and they are not allowing me to set a foot down on the floor. But I can't take it anymore. I kept a foot down and...

"Y/N, WHY ARE YOU SUCH A BRAT?"- I heard oppa shout. Omo, he made my ears almost bleed.

"How many time do we have to tell you, not to step out."- He said this time shouting internly.

"But..."- Taehyun cut me this time. I don't know why there is this much cutting in this story.

"Noona, just listen to us. Take some rest. Look at yourself, you look like Shi..."- He left his sentence incomplete, as my glare was enough to do that.

"STOP IT."- Now, I shouted.

"Let me go."- I said setting my foot again on the floor, but Taehyun held it mid-way and dropped it on the bed again.

"No, you can't."- Oppa said.

"Yes, I can."- I protested.

"I said NO. And its a big NO."- Oppa said and held my feet on the bed.

"But I need to use the toilet, urgent. Let me go."- I said jerking his hands away from my legs.

"Oo"- He said and got up from the way. "Why didn't you said that before?"- He asked innocently.

I turned towards him and gave a glare,"Beacause you didn't let me."- I said. If I had time, I would roast him till the dawn but there was no time to be sassy, so I just ran inside the washroom.
________________________

Around 11:55 am

I couldn't wait anymore. Just 24 hours left for the hearing, and I had nothing in my hands to fight. I knew it was impossible to escape my apartment at this time. So, I gathered my thoughts and started to search my own apartment. There must be something I would find, as there were three people in the house except me that night. And its not like I am the tidiest person, who keeps her house crystal clean. I wore my gloves and first, I searched my bedroom, haunted each and every corner with my deadly eyes but found nothing. I went to the kitchen, cause it was possible that maybe they sneaked in from the kitchen's window. There I found some blood drops, which was actually tomato ketchup that Taehyun dropped this morning. This guy really don't know how to clean. I cleaned the ketchep so that no one else would suspect us for murdering someone.

Them I made my way to the living room, I had hope that I would definitely find something there, cause where there is a will, there is a way. I searched, every where, at every corner of the wall, inside the vases, behind the television, legid every where. I plopped my self on the sofa after I got exhausted.

"Did I missed something?"- I was thinking and thinking and thinking.

"Wait, this sofa? All the fight that took place that night, was around this sofa. "- I talked to myself. Not my problem, intelligent people often talk to themselves.

"But it's so heavy, I can't move it myself."- I thought.

"Oppa, Taehyun. Come over here."- I shouted and both of them came out running from the guest room, which is now their bedroom.

"What happened?"- Oppa asked.

"Are you ok?"- Taehyun asked.

Oo my caring brothers. "Nothing just lift this couch up."- I said and they both frowned.

"Why? Are you taking auditions for the new iron man?"- Jongsu- Oppa said, crossing his hands across his chest.

"No, Oppa. I know, even if you two try with all the BTS and TXT members, you still can't match the power of iron man. And moreover Tony Stark is the best. We don't need any other iron man. "- I explained, showing my love towards iron man.

"Fine. Your iron man is great, but not better than Captain America."- Oppa protested.

"Of course, but Wanda and Hulk are undefeatable."- Taehyun said, putting his interest too. It's sometimes bad to have different choices, as it distracts you from the topic.

"Cut that crap. Right now, lift it up."- I said and they both held both the corners of the sofa and lifted it up, without an argument. They kept it aside. I took a closer view of the spot and found, my long lost sock and a chocolate wrapper and small piece of pizza. I don't know what all those things were doing there. But, in that mess I found something round, I picked it up and it was a....

"Ring?"- Taehyun questioned and I nodded my head.

"Is it yours?"- Oppa asked and I denied.

"It must belong to one of those intruders."- I said analysing it closely.

It was black in colour. The initials 'TITANIUM', was written on the inner side of the ring and a 'm' along with a small sign attached to it was written on the top.

"Maybe, the person's name starts from the letter 'M' "- Taehyun said and I nodded my head. It was a possibility.

"I think God want me to solve this case at any cost. And if it's like that then.... So Be It."- I thought to myself and gripped the ring inside my fist.

"I am going to HYBE."- I said and Oppa held my hand.

"Y/N, you are not fine yet. You need rest."- He said with concerned eyes.

"No, Oppa. I can't . Tommorow is the hearing and I have to find clues. And I am not going alone, Taehyun is also going with me. That goast will not leave me alone."- I said, and he looked around finding the younger one but he was not there.

"I am here."- We both turned our heads towards the door. And he was putting on his sneakers.

"Let's go."- He said and Oppa left my hand. He knew, I am not gonna listen.
________________________

Hey guys,

Hope you enjoyed it. Please share your reviews in comment section.
And I didn't found any appropriate name for the chapter so ..... So be it.

Also, tell me your favourite Marvel superhero.

Thank u💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

876K 20.1K 29
โ‡’ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
437 12 6
She twisted the knife more inside Jungkook's arms making him scream due to intense pain. Yes she stabbed him. "I fucking warned you and told you to s...
11.4K 602 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
131K 11.1K 58
There are glitches in time and space... When the rules bend and mystery takes hold Everything is not what it seems... Life gives you a second chance ...