Deadly Flowers - You Go, I Go

Oleh TCTrouble

Completed 04/11/23 [CHAPTERS ARE SCHEDULED FOR EVERY SATURDAY 10AM UK] Harley Bennett thought she had the pe... Lebih Banyak

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chpater Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
THANK YOU!
Book Two

Chapter Nine

448 17 0
Oleh TCTrouble

The next morning Harley woke to her buzzer going non-stop causing her to rush towards it running into the door way hurting her wrist in the process. "Ow! Son of a bitch!" She screamed before reaching the intercom. "Hello."

"It's me, let me up. I left my keys at mine." She heard Seth's voice making her let out a sigh not wanting to deal with him this early. "Okay." She pressed the button to let him in.

"Ow." She stated walking towards her front door rubbing her wrist before opening it to see Seth dressed in his usual jeans and tight t-shirt. "Hey." He said taking a deep breath in. "Hi." She had no clue what to say to him, how to start this conversation.

"How are you doing since everything?" He questioned as they stepped further into her place, both heading for the couch. "Um... I'm having nightmares so that's been fun." Seth let out a sigh. "I'm so sorry Harley. I've been such an idiot I see that now." She frowned.

"Seth... you didn't show up when I needed you the most... how are we meant to move past that?"

"I did though... I was there, but when I got there I saw Liv extremely close to you and I just got in my own head and then I got really angry and left. I'm so sorry."

She shook her head pushing her hair back out of her face. "That's not an excuse and I don't even know how to begin to forgive you for this. You turned your back on me." As she said the words, she realised she was no better. It doesn't matter what he's done, she had still cheated.

"I know. I don't expect it to be right away, but I promise you things will be different." Harley let out a sigh as she took his hand in hers. "Seth... I'm sorry. I love you, I really do, but I..." She saw the pain and the fear in his eyes, the fear of losing her.

"I need to tell you something. I'm no better." She stated making him frown. "What do you mean?"

"I've been staying with Liv since that night and I realised while staying with her that I..." His frown grew deeper as his breathing picked up. "Fuck! She got to you, didn't she?" He questioned standing up letting her hands go as tears formed in her eyes.

"What the fuck Harley!? You're smarter than this! She doesn't want the same things as you do. She's a slut who likes to put as many notch's as she can on her bed post!" He screamed waving his arms around.

"Look I know she likes to have fun, but she is not a slut! She is my friend who has actually helped me a lot through this."

"Oh so you told her that you want to fuck her!?"

"I didn't say that! You didn't even let me get it out. I think I like both men and women. What's so wrong with that?"

"Nothing! It's the fact that you choose her!" He screamed locking eyes with her as tears formed his now. "I didn't choose this Seth!" She cried.

"H-have you... done an-anything with her?" He questioned stuttering through his tears. She looked up at him with sadness as she cried out once again gently feeling as if her heart was going to explode with the pain she was causing both of them.

He shut his eyes as he fell to his knees breaking on the floor. "How could you do this to me?" He cried out as she quickly got to the floor placing her arms around him. "I'm so sorry... I didn't mean for it to happen. It just did. I'm so sorry Seth."

"Do you regret it?" He questioned sitting up slightly locking eyes with her. "Uh... well um..." He let out a sigh shaking his head as he stood up. "Seth. I love you, but it's complicated. This is a part of me I didn't know existed." He nodded sniffing back his tears before clearing his throat.

"Good for you Harley. I'm glad you're happy with this. If you hadn't cheated on me I'd have been supportive of you. Hell I'd have told you to go and explore as long as it didn't reach sex, but you did it without talking to me. You cheated that's what cheating is. If your partner doesn't know your doing it then you're cheating. We're adults we could have talked about this." Harley frowned.

"What like every other time we've talked about Liv or the girls. You scream then leave." Seth nodded. "Yeah well watch me do it again! Enjoy your life with her. You're going to regret this, because she's going to leave you within a month when she gets bored." Harley sniffed back her tears nodded watching him leave slamming her door behind him.

"Damn it." She said bringing both of her hands up to her head pushing her head back as she began to cry softly over the end of her relationship and the off chance that Seth might actually be right, she didn't see Liv falling head over heels in love with her.

She let herself cry for roughly ten minutes before pulling herself together, jumping in for a shower to make sure the tear stains were completely gone from her face. Once she was done cleaning herself, she dried her hair throwing it up into a messy bun then throwing her uniform on before heading out for work now regretting that she fought Liv to work.

~

She spent most of her day to herself, just trying to keep her mind busy not wanting to think of Seth or Liv. She missed the days when her life was simple and not involved in so much drama. She walked towards her last customer of her shift picking up his empty coffee cup and wiping the table of the crumbs putting them onto the tray before taking a breath and asking him if there was anything else he'd like.

"Well I feel like I might be pushing my luck if I ask for your number?" He flashed her a charming smile as she gave him a fake chuckle. "I'm sorry, I literary just broke up with my boyfriend this morning so that would be a no."

"Oh wow. Very fresh. Hard breakup?" The handsome dark haired brown eyed man questioned. He looked to be quite tall with large shoulders.

"A little yeah."

"Were you together for long?" He questioned as she nodded placing her notepad into her aprons pockets. "Yeah, two years."

"Oh wow, I'm sorry." He gave her a gentle smile. "Thank you. It just wasn't meant to be." She stated grabbing the tray as he reached out grabbing her wrist which caused her to wince, within a second the man's hand was ripped from her and twisted.

Harley jumped back shocked when she saw Liv looking at him with anger. "Out." She spoke calmly to him as he chuckled looking at her along with the rest of the customer in her café.

"Now we know." He grinned as she allowed him to step out of his seated position. "Don't come in here again." Liv warned him as Harley watched him chuckling at her. "I'll be seeing you real soon Harley." He gave Liv an evil grin before leaving the café whistling a cheery tune.

"What the hell was that?" She questioned as Liv quickly grabbed her arm placing the tray onto the table and dragging her into her office. "What did he say to you?" She questioned once the door was shut.

"Nothing, he was asking for my number."

"Did you give it to him?" Harley frowned. "Yeah because I want a third person to worry about."

"Harley! This isn't a joke! Did you give him your number?" She questioned with that same strict tone, but this time Harley didn't find it hot, she was slightly scared. "No." She spoke quietly looking down at her feet, feeling scared of Liv for the first time ever.

Liv let out a sigh dropping her head calming her panic before looking up to see the fear in Harley's face making her heart sink. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have snapped like that." Harley nodded. "Can I just get back to work?" She questioned as Liv let out a sigh.

"Harls... please look at me?" She brought her eyes up looking into the beautiful green that made her heart race. "I am truly sorry. I have a mean streak okay. I never ever wanted you to see that side of me." Harley nodded. "I'm sorry."

"Okay." She said softly, but Liv got the feeling she was just saying it to get out of the office away from her. Liv pinched part of Harley's shirt bringing her close to her creating a small smile before she wrapped her arms around her tightly. "Don't say okay. Tell me you forgive me for snapping, but not okay because it's not okay." Harley frowned as she pulled her head away from her so she could look her in the eyes, but kept her arms around her.

"What do you mean?"

"When someone does something wrong and they apologize we instinctively say it's okay like it was okay for them to treat us bad when it isn't. So instead you say I accept your apology or I forgive you. Never okay." Harley gave her a smile taking a deep breath in, inhaling her sweet perfume.

"Who was he?"

"Just someone who like's... to threaten the people I care about."

"So, when he said he'll see me soon he meant..." Harley took a deep breath in suddenly feeling dread. "Oh don't worry. You're going to be staying with me until he's taken care of." Harley frowned at her wording before giving off a fake light chuckle.

"You sound like some mafia boss. Until he's taken care of." Liv smiled at her nodding. "Well... I have a lot of money. It's easy to make people disappear." Harley frowned once again getting the feeling that she really didn't know Liv.

"Um... I don't really know how I feel about that. Are you saying you'd have him killed?" Liv looked deep into Harley's eyes taking a deep breath in as if she was getting ready to tell her something heavy, but before she could a knock echoed through the room causing Liv and Harley to break apart.

"Come in." Liv ordered moving towards her desk leaning on it. "Hey boss." Harley raised her right eyebrow at the gorgeous red haired green eyed woman that had the cafe's uniform on, only she had missed a few buttons at her chest showing off the great gifts that god blessed her with.

"Myla, this is Harley. Harley this is Myla one of my old friends and your new co worker." Harley nodded staring at her in shock and hint of fear. "Hi." She said extending her hand shaking it. "Hi. Nice to meet you, Harley." She nodded.

"Harls can you give us a minute. Do not leave this building. I will take you home. Understood?" She ordered as Harley frowned at her not loving this being told what to do bit.

"Sure." She said walking out of the office as she watched the fiery woman walked towards Liv striking fear into her heart for some reason.

As always thank you for reading. Please vote and leave a comment about the chapter. It will help me more than you think.

Also follow my account for more.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

104K 4.5K 81
She wanted to change and that's what she did. 17 year old Bailey Skeels has been one to follow rules and go by the book. But after getting accused f...
8.3K 247 26
A FBI Agent, her hometown she ran away from, and an old crush. What could go wrong? Spencer Beckett gets thrown back into the town she desperately fl...
57.9K 2K 90
She gazed into her dark brown eyes with lust and pain. A rose as red as her tainted lips she'd put behind her ear, still holding it there, never want...
129K 4.7K 29
It's not impossible to love a broken soul. But it takes a lot of time and patience. Inspired by : *. Take Me Home - Jess Glynne Alex is not your ordi...