Mafia's Cute CEO [Taekook]

By kim_neonshii

Jeon Jungkook, also known by the name JK in business world is a very rude and cold person and one of the most... More

Intro
Character Intro
1. The Cold CEO
2. Bunny
3. Old Shit
4. V
5. The Meeting
6. Past
7. Took My Heart Away
8. Appa
9. The Business Proposal
10. Tae Tae Hyungie
11. The Wedding
12. Wedding Night
13. The Morning After
14. Mr. J
15. Tease
16. Kidnapped
17. Revealed
18. Make Him Jealous
19. Sleepy
20. Explanation
21. Naughty bunny(M)
22. Who are you?
23. Meet Him
24. Mr. Kim Daehyun
25. It's Time(M)
26. Anger
27. I Love You
28. Feared
29. Cold again
30. Wake up
31. Sorry
32. My Life
33. Revealed pt.2
34. Idiot Tiger
35. Harder (M)
36. Emotions
37. Bored
38. Phone
40. Mafia
42. Pregnant?
43. Innocent
46. Love or Lust
49. I missed you (Slight M)
50. So.....?
Guess what?
53. Forgave
54. Looking for this?
55. Search her
56. It can't be
57. I Trust You
58. Blood
60. How Dare You!
61. That was Hot
62. Rough Night
66. Caught You Witch
cute<3
68. Breakfast
69. Baby's Name
70. Kidding
💚Epilogue(1/2)💜
New story
Special Chapter (1/2)
39. Punishment (M)
41.What?!
44. Blowjob (M)
47. Big
48. Company and its terms
51. A Gift?
52. Cheated!
63. It Was Her
64. Awkward
65. Find Her!
67. A Fool
71. Daddy's Boy
72. Happy Ending
💚Epilogue(2/2)💜
Special Chapter (2/2)

59. Blushing Bunny

3.3K 169 43
By kim_neonshii

9:30 p.m.

"I am home!" Taehyung announced while entering inside the mansion.

"Welcome back Hyungie! You go and change till then I will set the dinner table!" Jungkook shouted back from the kitchen.

Taehyung didn't listened and straight away went towards his husband who was currently cooking in the kitchen.

Taehyung didn't waited and went towards him, wrapping his arms around his husband's tiny waist from the back and nuzzling his head on his shoulder, sighing in content when he inhaled his baby scent.

"You not gonna go?"

"Maybe after sometime........ just let me enjoy for now."

Jungkook also leaned back a little, feeling safe and comfortable in his husband's arms after the whole hectic and tiring day.

"M' sorry Kookie, I should have not talked to you like that in the morning."

"It's okay Hyungie........... I don't mind. I know were just
worried...."

"I think I got myself a understanding wifey." V said and removed his head, pecking younger's cheek which were blushing red from the nickname.

"You go and freshen up now Mr!"

"Well... let's eat first. I will shower before bed......"

"Hmmm......." Jungkook hummed, feeling nervous of how Taehyung will react after he will get to know the truth which he decided to tell today.

They both took there plates and satted down on there chairs(more like Jungkook sitting on Taehyung's lap but not like they both don't like it) having there dinner with Taehyung teasing the younger occasionally.

"Just eat your food Mr. Kim!"

"But you look quite hot and pretty today Mrs. Kim. How about I eat you instead?"

"Pervert!"

"But you like it babe."

"I do not!"

"Your cheeks say otherwise..."

Taehyung laughed when he saw the warning glare he got in return before he again started to eat his food.

"Am done."

"Ok. Go and take a bath till I wash the dishes."
Jungkook said and stood up.

"Uh huh, what about my sweet dish Mrs. Bunny Wifey?"

"You going or not?" Jungkook asked while playing with his fork, having an overly sweet smile on his face, making Taehyung gulp and ran towards there room.

Jungkook sighed before he took the dishes and went to the kitchen to wash them.

Once he was done with washing, he went upstairs towards there bedroom.

He came inside and heard water splashing sounds from the bathroom, meaning Taehyung was still in the shower.

"He has not saw it yet I guess........."

He went towards the dressing table to do his night routine as he had already taken a shower before and did other necessary things like brushing in other guest room.

When he was done, he stood up and slowly moved towards the bed, leaning his back against the headboard, laying in a half-sitting-half-laying position, waiting for Taehyung to come.

Inside the bathroom

Taehyung was done with his shower and just came out, having his nightwears on while having a towel around his neck, drying his hairs with his one hand when his eyes fell on a small black box kept on the sink platform.
With confusion and curiosity, he moved towards it, now standing in front of the sink, looking at the box.

"What it can be?" He removed the towel and placed it on the platform before he took the box in his hands to examine it, having a tiny frown between his brows.

He slowly opened the box to see inside, only to find a paper kept inside it.

He took the paper and kept the box down, opening it to see it was some test reports.

Taehyung widened his eyes eyes when he saw what the reports said. He already came to know that it was of Jungkook's when he saw Seoul National Hospital written on the top but he couldn't help but feel so many emotion when he saw what the reports said.

He took a shaky breath before inhaled a deep one, trying to calm himself down.

He clutched the paper in his hand before he shakes his head and moves out of the bathroom to confirm it from Jungkook itself.

Outside

Jungkook was already feeling nervous since the time he heard the water running off, meaning V was done with his shower.

He was gripping onto his pillow unknowingly while looking at the bathroom door, expecting it to get opened by any minute.

After a few minutes, the door got opened with Taehyung coming, having a blank face and the reports in his left hand.

He straight away moved towards Jungkook, wanting to have answers of his questions which he oh so desperately wanna know.

"Is it true bun?" Taehyung asked, voice void of any emotion.

"Wh-what hyungie?" Jungkook asked innocently to his husband who was standing right infront of him.

"The reports............ are they true bun?"

Jungkook took a deep breath before he nodded his head and closed his eyes tightly.

When he did not heard anything, he slowly opened his eyes to see that his husband was crying silently, having tears escaping from his almond like eyes, making Jungkook widen his eyes.

He got up from the bed and stood infront of his husband who immediate took him in a bone crushing hug, feeling overwhelmed from the sudden news.

"I-I... Bu-bun you- we-us.....this-"

"Shhh Hyungie........ no need to say anything." Jungkook said while slowly patting husband's head to comfort him.

Taehyung detached himself from the hug and looked towards his husband.

"I am so happy bun......... you are pregnant with my child and I can't be more than happy to know that our symbol of love is right here." Taehyung said before he took Jungkook in his arms and spinned him around happily, making the latter giggle happily at his husband's behaviour.

"I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you so freaking much!" Taehyung said loudly while spinning his husband before he stopped and putted him on the bed hovering over him before he started to give multiple pecks over his cute cherry lips.

Jungkook was giggling in between the whole treatment, feeling happy from his husband reaction.

Taehyung stopped and looked over his giggling husband with a dreamy smile, finding the site too cute.

Jungkook stopped before he looked directly into Taehyung's eyes, feeling himself getting drowned on those dark and captivating orbs which held nothing but only love and adoration for him.

"Thank you so much Jungkook." It was a mere sentence but Jungkook knowed that it held a lot of emotions behind it, making him feel himself getting more deeper in love with his husband than he already is.

"You don't know how much happy I am today....... I am going to be a Dad, a fa-father........ you will be my child's mother........ he will call us 'eomma' and 'appa'.... I am just so so so happy!"

Jungkook gave his bunny smile in return while nodding, feeling equally happy as Taehyung.

Taehyung pecked him again before his hand slowly moved towards younger's abdomen, lifting off the shirt to have a clear view of his bare belly.

He stared at it for a moment before he moved down and gave a long and smooching peck over there, making Jungkook chuckle at his adorable husband.

"Hello little cub..... how are you? This is appa...... make sure that you will stay healthy there and will come in appa's arms soon...... don't give your eomma a hard time hmmmm....... just come fast cause I wanna spoil you already.... remember that eomma and appa loves you..... a lot." V whispered softly as if he was talking to a newborn.

"It can't listen you now Hyungie.... it will take time."

"So what? Am just making assure that my- no, our cub knows his appa well." Taehyung said proudly, making Jungkook smile at his adorable husband.

Taehyung was smiling but he widened his eyes when he realised something.

"When is your next appointment with the doctor?"

"I have not taken any yet...... I wanted to tell you first...."

"Great cause we are going to meet the doctor tommorow!"

Jungkook sighed at Taehyung's excitement, knowing already that Taehyung is now going to be more possessive and protective now........................... not like he complain though.... nah! He will never.

Taehyung pecked his belly once again before he covered it and moved upwards to lay with his husband who immdieately moved into his arms, cuddling with him.

"Good night Bun."

"Good night Tae....."

Next morning

11:30 a.m.

"Come fast Kookie! Or else we are gonna get late!"Taehyung shouted from downstairs, tapping his right feet in impatience.

"Coming Hyungie!" Jungkook said while hurriedly climbing down the stairs.

Taehyung widened his eyes before he hurriedly moved towards the younger, taking him in a bridal style and climbing the rest stairs down carefully.

Jungkook had a faint blush around his cheek when he saw this.

"What? Can't let my clumsy bunny come fastly in this situation now can I?" Taehyung said without looking at him, going straight out of the mansion without putting his love down.

Jungkook whinned and hided his face on his husband's chest, feeling shy, making Taehyung chuckle at him.

"Make sure that no one comes here in our absence." Taehyung said coldly to the main guard who nodded his head, trying to be oblivious of how the couple were in front of him.

Taehyung took Jungkook towards there car and made the latter sit in the passenger seat, closing the door and jogging to the other side and took the driver seat himself.

After a long ride they both reached the hospital with Taehyung coming out and opening the door for his husband who blushed at his gesture.

Gosh! He was blushing a lot now a days.... blame his husband and these stupid pregnancy hormones.

"Hello sir?"

"We are here to meet Dr. Yeji under the appointment of Kim." Taehyung said coldly, face going blank on his own.

"Yes Mr. Kim...... she is in her cabin right now, 3rd floor room no. 507." The receptionist said with a small smile.

V hummed and moved towards the mentioned room, having his hand intervened with his husband which both don't know how got together on it's own but none of them complained.

They stopped once they stood infront of the mentioned room.

Taehyung took a deep breath to relax his nerve while Jungkook simply waited for him to knock on the door.

They went inside and saw the doctor seating on her swirl chair, waiting for them.

"Hello Mr. Kim, you came with your husband today." Yeji asked with small smile.

Jungkook nodded before he and Taehyung took a seat infront of her.

'Thank God she is a female, I will never allow a male to touch my bunny.' You can already tell whose thought is it.

"Hmmm...... so as I said earlier, you want to continue this pregnancy?"

"Yes doctor." Jungkook replied

"Ok, great decision Jungkook. Now, as you know that male preganacy is quite rare and the chances of getting pregnant are also very less......... so you are lucky I must say..." Yeji chuckled, making Jungkook blush in embarrassment and Taehyung to give a proud expression which says ' it's Kim's power after all.'

"So what I mean is, you have to take extra care of yourself and the baby...... You will be giving birth through C-section as you don't have a vagina like a female so it will painfully and dangerous for you to have a normal delivery." Yeji explained further, making it clear for the couple to know what is going to happen in the future.

She explained more further about the do's and don't's, which Taehyung listened carefully, asking some question he find confusing.

Yeji also gaved the diet chart which made Jungkook almost whine cause many of his fav items were either restricted or were said to have once or twice in a month.

"I will be giving you some calcium tablets too for you to not feel low of energy." Yeji finished her explanation.

"You wanna ask anything."

"Yes." Jungkook looked at Taehyung confusingly as to what he wants to know but got embarrassed when...

"Is it ok if got intimate in a physical way?"

"Ummm........ as long as you don't have a rough one, it is ok for you to have sex with him....."

"Thank you Doctor." Taehyung said, having a small smirk playing on his face which got unnoticed by Yeji but the male beside him clearly saw it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 11.5K 41
TAEHYUNG ASIAS BIGGEST MAFIA AND A VERY RUDE ,COLD AND HEARTLESS PERSON .....GETS MARRIED TO JEON JUNGKOOK ....WELL IT WAS JK WISH TO AGREE TO THE MA...
407K 11.6K 35
Kim Taehyung, a sweet and innocent guy fell into the arms of a Mafia King, Jeon Jungkook. What will happen when they meet? What will Jungkook do if T...
254K 10.6K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
110K 4.7K 34
A Jeon Jungkook fiction. (Book 1) Y/n is a mute girl while A/n is a glamorous one. Both belongs from a mafia family. Jeon Jungkook the king of underw...