Constellations | BNHA

By Starlight__Stories

Yuna Azumi has always been bullied for being a late bloomer. She didn't get her quirk until she was 9 years o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 61

221 6 0
By Starlight__Stories

"I really hate your type," Bakugo retorted with a smirk after Shishikura finished his mini speech.

"He's hard to follow," Kaminari said, glancing at Yuna. "It makes me feel kinda dumb."

"He said his beady eyes are full of tears, so he can't see how strong his opponents are," Bakugo summarized.

Kaminari looked at Yuna and she shrugged, "He's not wrong."

"My eyes are dry and handsome, thank you!" Shishikura yelled.

"Hey. Maybe don't provoke this guy?" Kaminari suggested, looking a bit panicked. "Look what he did to Kirishima."

"UA High. I have respect for your school. I take pride in the fact that our institutions are treated as equals. But your class is shameful." Shishikura said as light shown behind his back and more of the large flesh pieces came out from behind him. "You act in ways that disgrace heroes."

"He's attacking again," Kaminari pointed out. "I don't wanna be gross!"

"Shut up!" Bakugo yelled at him before looking back at Shishikura. "'Obligation'? 'Dignity'? You just like to hear yourself talk. I don't see any proof. Show us with your actions, not your cheap words. If you can."

"You're worse of all, Bakugo!" Shishikura shouted as he sent the flesh pieces toward the group.

Bakugo made a move to start running forward, but Yuna grabbed his arm as she drew the Scutum constellation and a shield appeared between them and the flesh bullets.

"What the hell! Why are you getting in my way?" Bakugo yelled at her as the flesh hit the constellation shield.

"We can easily beat this guy if we work together. Hell, you could probably beat him on your own. But I'm not risking getting turned into one of those things." Yuna growled back before she nodded at the shield as the flesh began to move around it. Bakugo glared at her, but seemed to figure out what she needed him to do as he brought his hands together to narrow his explosions, shooting explosion bullets at the flesh as Yuna took down the shield. The explosions hit the flesh pieces and they fell apart, causing Shishikura to stumble back.

"Me and Denki can back you up if you wanna try to get closer," Yuna said, as the pieces of flesh floated back to Shishikura.

"As long as you stay outta my way, I don't care what you do," Bakugo retorted, causing Yuna to roll her eyes.

"I see now. I'll teach you a lesson by breaking you. This will show you what it means to be dignified and behave like a hero!" Shishikura shouted as the flesh pieces floated around him.

"What is up with this disgusting dude?" Kaminari questioned, looking as grossed out as Yuna felt, she was just better at hiding it.

"He thinks he's better than us," Bakugo answered, causing Yuna to tense and narrow her eyes at Shishikura. Then Bakugo began running toward him, "But I bet he'll shut up when I blow him to pieces!"

"Hey, don't forget we're in the middle of a test!" Kaminari yelled at him.

"That's exactly why I'll kill him!" Bakugo growled.

Shishikura sent his flesh bullets toward Bakugo, who blew them up as they got close to him. Yuna drew the Crovus constellation and the blue and purple transparent raven flew at a piece of flesh that was curving around to caught Bakugo off-guard.

Kaminari let out a sigh as he took out two of his red disks, "Let's just get this fight over with."

He shot the two disks at Shishikura, who jumped out of the way, "You should work on your aim. And your look. Maybe I can make you something more appealing."

"I'd rather you not do that," Yuna said as she the raven flew at Shishikura's side at the same time Bakugo sent shot at Shishikura's front. Yuna didn't notice Kaminari's tempory grin at her round-about compliment as Shishikura was able to use his flesh to create a shield for himself and block Bakugo and Yuna's attacks.

That's when Yuna noticed the piece of flesh heading toward Bakugo from behind. She quickly drew the Draco constellation and attempted to have it knock the flesh away from Bakugo, she was too slow.

"You've left yourself open," Shishikura said as the flesh grabbed Bakugo and dodged Yuna's dragon, which then flew past Bakugo so fast it wasn't able to slow down and slammed into the wall. Yuna felt a jolt of phantom pain corse through her as Shishikura continued. "You weren't paying attention. I had a piece of flesh sneak beneath us. You saw earlier with Kirishima, once I touch you, you're my plaything."

"Bakugo!" Kaminari yelled, running toward Bakugo.

"Hey, hold on!" Yuna shouted, not wanting him to get hit by the flesh too.

However it seemed like Bakugo had some sort of plan as he shouted beneath the flesh, "Hey! Idiot! Fix this!" Before tossing something to Kaminari.

"Pathetic. You must be remade from scratch." Shishikura said. "This is a demonstration. The test has an unusually low passing rate. At first this seemed counterintuitive given the current state of our world. With All Might retired, wouldn't it make more sense to flood the streets with heroes? And so, I must assume that their goal is to weed out the riffraff. We can surmise that they're starting to be more selective in order to bring the profession of hero to a higher level. And I agree with this thinking. So I decided to thin the herd myself."

"You're ignoring the test because you think you're superior?" Kaminari questioned. "What are you, crazy?"

"I'm simply separating the mediocre and extraordinary," Shishikura answered as he stepped on the meatball that was Kirishima. "By the way, your comrades here still feel pain in this form. Your untamed electricity will torture your friends if you use it."

"Yeah, ok, but what gives you the right to think you're good enough to judge everyone else?" Yuna asked, stepping forward to stand next to Kaminari. She glared at Shishikura fiercely, "It's not your place to determine other people's worth. Saying that it is just shows me how disgustingly self-centered you are."

"Yeah, and you've been doing nothing but hurling insults at us this entire time. I'm kinda starting to take it personally, you know." Kaminari added as he grabbed whatever Bakugo had thrown him and held it behind his back. Yuna glanced at him and he gave her a confident smirk.

"Clearly one of you is much more self-aware than the other. I'd take time to reflect on your failure." Shishikura said as he sent more flesh bullets flying at them.

Yuna was about to draw a constellation, but Kaminari lightly shoved her with his shoulder to stop her as he threw a small grenade at the flesh. It exploded and Yuna summoned the shield again to block the piece that was about to fly at Kaminari. It fell on the floor and the shield fadded.

"By the way, big shot. You've stumbled into a really killer spot!" Kaminari exclaimed as he aimed his hand at Shishikura and lightning surrounded him before it shot out of his figure and through Shishikura to connect with the red disks behind him. Shishikura screamed as he was electricuted.

Yuna smiled at Kaminari's success. He had told her all about his new fighting style and showed her his new gear, but this was the first time she was actually seeing it in action. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't impressed, especially comparing it to where he had been at during the start of the year.

"Listen up," Kaminari started once he stopped zapping Shishikura with electricity. "Bakugo might seem like a total jerk on the surface, but he's actually trying really hard to be a pro hero. He threw that grenade at me while being attacked. That was a result of calm judgement and planning. And Kirishima is such a good dude that he rushed into enemy territory for his friends, even though it was a totally stupid things to do. And Yuna could probably take you on by herself, but she knew how to take a support role to make this fight easier. You only know bits and pieces about them. Don't insult something you don't know!"

As he was talking, Kirishima and Bakugo began to morph back into their normal forms. By the time Shishikura yelled, "I'll teach you to be aware of your place!" they were completely back to normal and Shishikura was cut off by Kirishima punching him in the gut. Then Bakugo sent him flying with an explosion.

"The more damage he takes, the more people get released," Kirishima stated.

"So that's why he was only using long distance attack," Bakugo added as Shishikura hit the ground.

"Thanks for the save Kaminari, Azumi," Kirishima said, smiling at them.

"I didn't really do much, it was mostly Denki," Yuna replied with a shrug.

"You idiots! What took so long?" Bakugo yelled.

"Why are you being so mean? No one's gonna ever like you if you keep being so mean!" Kaminari retorted.

"Guys, I don't think it's over," Yuna interrupted, nodding to the students behind Kirishima and Bakugo who had previously been flesh balls.

"Looks like we've got targets," Bakugo said with a smirk.

"Let's get this over with," Yuna added, redrawing the raven constellation and handing it a ball. "We're starting to run out of time."

"Are you serious?" Kaminari questioned with a panicked look on his face. "We just finished fighting the flesh guy and now we gotta fight these people?"

"There's enough for everyone, so we can all pass as long as we're fast enough," Kirishima said.

Kaminari let out a sigh and Yuna gave him a smile before she sent her raven flying toward the still dazed looking students and the boys jumped into battle.

-Author Note-

So, I thought I posted this yesterday, but apparently it didn't go through or something. I realized this today and so I'm posting it now. Sorry about that. I'm pretty sure I at least tried to post this, but whatever. I think Wattpad has done this to me before, that or I just completely forgot or something. But anyways, here's the chapter now.

Again, sorry about missing it yesterday, but I hope you all have a great day!

-Starlight

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 9.4K 6
You spent your childhood defending your best friend, Izuku, claiming that one day the two of you will be a pro hero duo - not caring that your friend...
57.6K 1.5K 115
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
1M 36.6K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...
179K 5.4K 32
(IzukuXReader) (Y/N) is a girl who is struggling with her life because of a man she has been trying to get away from for years, until she meets a kin...