Married to the Playboy

By Anaxoxo_04

Will Yoorin's life be worst if she gets married at the age 18? And even get married to a person she hates the... More

1: Hate
2 : One week before the debut
3 : Not bad after all
4 : Important Announcement
5 : Too Late
6 : Jerk
7 : Not at all
8 : The Wedding
9 : I'm tired
10 : What kind of husband is he?
11 : Stubborn Husband
13 : Trip to Jeju Island
14 : Trip to Jeju Island~~Part 2
15 : What a day!
16 : Fight
17 : I care
18 : Apology-Accepted or Not?
19 : Is this the start?
20 : Bestfriends? Bestfriends.
21 : Scaredy cat and the Red nose Reindeer
22 : Kyungsan and Yeri~Part 1
23: Kyungsan and Yeri ~~Part 2

12 : Liar!

3.6K 168 39
By Anaxoxo_04

Yoorin's POV:

It's so boring here in the house. The BTS members are here right now. I'm left alone here in the dining room sitting on the chair.

"Yoorin!!! Come here!" Taehyung shouted.

I went to the living room where all of them are.

"They want to know you." Taehyung said.

"Ahmm. Hi!!! I'm Yoorin!" I said cheerfully.

Then they introduced theirselves to me one by one. Jimin is the only member I know in their group besides Taehyung.

"Give us something to drink!" Taehyung ordered me.

I'm not even his maid but why does he keep on ordering me what to do? Ugh! I hate him!

"Taehyung!" Jin said.

"Yah! Why are you ordering her to do that by herself?" Jhope asked.

"Don't be rude!" Suga told him.

That's right Suga! He is so rudeeee!!!

"She's a girl!" Jungkook said.

"And she's your wife!" Rapmon added.

"She's not your maid! I'll go with you Yoorin." Jimin said.

Jimin followed me to the kitchen and we made orange juice for all the BTS members.

"Does he order you like that everyday?" Jimin asked.

"Y-Yeah. Most of the time."

"Whenever he tells you to do things for him, don't follow okay? Remember, you are not a maid here but his wife so he doesn't have any right to be rude to you."

"Okay."

"I have an idea."

"What idea?"

"Where's the salt?"

"Here. What are you going to do with the salt?"

"Let's add salt to Taehyung's juice! Quiet okay?"

I kinda like Jimin's idea! Hahaha! Get ready to drink your salty orange juice you jerk!

"Is tricking someone normal to you guys?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Actually, for us members, it's just a joke. We actually do that most of the time. Did you know what? We even made Jungkook, our youngest member, cry before we greeted him on his birthday? We pranked him. We got mad at him but that was all a joke. But we guys, don't take them seriously. We just do it for fun."

"Oh. I see."

"Let's give this drinks to them."

As soon as we reached the living room, I immediately gave the salty juice to Taehyung. Then all the other members got theirs too.

Taehyung is about to drink his juice. Jimin and I made an eye contact and was preparing to laugh.

"Yuck!" He spat.

Jimin and I were laughing so hard while the other members were wondering why we were laughing. We told them about our prank and they laughed with us.

"Who made this juice? You did this Yoorin?!?" Taehyung said. He's mad now.

"I did it!" Jimin said.

"WHY DID YOU MAKE IT SALTY ?!?" Taehyung shouted.

"I just wanted to prank you that's all! Hahaha!"

We all kept on laughing while Taehyung is drinking lots of water. HAHAHA! Take that Taehyung!

"Are you all hungry?" I asked them.

They all said yes so I went to the kitchen to make snacks for them. They also followed me because they were curious what food I'll make. Even Taehyung followed because Rapmon dragged him to the kitchen with us.

Guess what I'm making? PIZZA!!! A HOME MADE PIZZA!!! I know. I don't know to cook also to bake but yesterday, I visited mom and dad. Mom taught me how to cook different kinds of dishes and also bake pizza because I love it so much. It's a good thing I know how to do it now by myself.

Minutes after......

Ting!

"The pizza is ready!!!" I said to them.

"Yay!" They all shouted like kids except for Taehyung.

"Tss. That pizza tastes bad." Taehyung smirked.

"Don't insult the pizza okay? If you think it tastes bad then don't eat!" I said to him.

"This is the best pizza I tasted Yoorin!" Jhope exclaimed.

"Yummy!" said Suga.

"I want more! Please?" Jungkook asked.

"Sure. Get some more!" I said.

"It tastes so good!" Rapmon said.

"I know right!" Jimin agreed.

"I'll come back to this house to taste your pizza again!" Jin said.

"I'm glad you all like it!" I said to all of them.

I'm happy to know that they all like it. It's my first time to make pizza by myself and it was successful!

We all ate silently except for Taehyung who is watching us while eating.

Then suddenly we heard a strange sound.

"Who's tummy is that?" Jhope asked.

"Is that you Taehyung? Are you hungry?" Jimin asked.

"H-Huh? M-Me? Of course not! I-I'm full you know!" He said.

I know he's denying it. Full? Really huh? He didn't even eat lunch because he said he doesn't want to taste the food I cooked. And now he's saying that he's full.

After eating, we all went back to the living room and told stories.

"Excuse me." Taehyung said.

I'm glad to meet the other members of BTS. They're so kind and fun to be with except for TAEHYUNG! I don't even know why he's included in the group. Yes. He has a nice voice but the personality? A BIG NO!

"Does Taehyung hurt you?" Rapmon asked.

"Physically? No. But by words? Kinda. When I tried to cook something for him before, he insulted me. He said I was bad at cooking." I answered.

"Really?" Jin asked.

"Yup." I said.

"But your pizza is the best!" Jhope said.

"Well, my mom taught me yesterday that's why I improved." I told him.

"What is taking Taehyung so long?" Jimin asked.

Then we all went to look for him.

"Psst!!! He's in the kitchen!" Suga whispered to us.

We were hiding and looking at him.

AHA! NOT HUNGRY? You know what he's doing at the kitchen? He's eating the 3 slices of pizza left that I made.

"Are you sure you're not hungry?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung suddenly jumped. He got surprised and then he hid the pizza at his back and wiped his mouth.

"What are you hiding at your back?" Rapmon asked.

"N-Nothing!" He said while stuttering.

"Tss. We saw you eating the pizza Yoorin made!" Jimin said.

"I-I did not!" He denied.

Suga went to his back.

"Then what do you call this?" Suga asked while raising the hand where Taehyung is holding the pizza.

"Yummy right?" Jin asked.

"It's not yummy." Taehyung said.

"Then why are you eating it?" I asked him and raised an eyebrow.

"You're hungry huh? And it's yummy right? " Jhope asked.

"I am not! It tastes bad!" He replied.

"Admit it." Jungkook said.

"Fine. Fine! I'm hungry and the pizza is y-yummy. Okay now?" He asked.

See? He just wants to insult me but deep inside him, he really likes the food. Liar!

~♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥~

I wanna say thank you to my readers who support this story! Thank you to those who vote and comment! I appreciate it a lot~~! I really am flattered to know that you guys like 'Married to the Playboy' :) I am always happy when I read all your comments because I really like seeing your reactions!★You guys never fail to make me happy ^__^ I hope we'll all be friends! →Happy reading!←
Saranghae~~♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4K 3.8K 29
Taehyung ff (completed) (a cute little love story) "Finally... Seoul" After 3years of struggle, Y/N reached her dream destination to meet her Idol. W...
14.7K 667 22
where taehyung is secretly in love with his junior Jungkook who is in relationship with yeonjun who is in relationship with Jungkook only for fame a...
327K 11K 25
Y/n, the nerd girl in School,being bullied,and treated like heck.Worst part,Park Jimin,hates Y/n, bullies Y/n,does not give kindness to her.Kim Taehy...
44.8K 1K 40
Y/n is a girl in a mixed highschool of werewolfs and vampires. She's forced to marry her worst enemy. But something is caught up through the process...