Lose Yourself || NOTTI OSAMA

durksfiance द्वारा

Maya and Notti grew up in 2 different places. Their differences make them collide but at what cost? Will she... अधिक

🌟
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
REMINISCING ₰

20

2K 30 53
durksfiance द्वारा

MAYA

I was at home getting scolded by these dirty ass niggas.

"MAYA BLU WAS GOING CRAZY BC OF YOU!!" Kr hit me.

"OW!!" I rubbed my arm.

"Questioning like he was 12" Jenn pinched my other arm.

"STOP" I begged.

Tata then flicked my forehead.

"Nigga you ain even have nun to say" I told him with a straight face.

"I know I just wanted to hurt you" he geeked.

I stood up and went to hit him till Malcom yelled at all of us.

"Maya why tf you ain't tell me?" he raised a brow.

"See I was. But then like.. shit came up yfm?" I lied.

"No I don't fucking feel you" he scolded.

"Malcom chill man. I was gone tell you. I just didn't know how" I shrugged.

"Since you didn't know how, WHEN were you going to tell me?" he leaned back onto the wall while I was sitting on the couch.

Jenn coughed and cleared her throat. "Never".

"Jenn shut yo dike ass up bitch" I snapped.

"Don't get mad at me cs you wanna keep secrets hoe" she rolled her eyes.

"Ouuuu cat fight!!" Tata clapped.

We all stared at him like 😒.

"The point is, finding out from Blu the way he put it was fucked up. You lucky I don't beat YO ass" he pointed sternly.

"Beat my ass foe what? What he told you" I crossed my arms and tilted my head.

"He told me that you n the lil nigga go tg, then he called you an opp thot and a hoe. I was not bout to let ds slide especially without the context behind it" he came and sat next to me.

"He called me a what?! That nigga wanna die!!" I stood up.

"MAYA GONE KILL BLU I REPEAT MAYA GONE KILLL BLU" Kr screamed as he ran outside.

"I'm yo brother Maya. The least you could've done was tell me you had a nigga" his voice got quiet. Tata stood there and gave a look to Jenn who was scratching her head.

"Shi... you could've told all of us" she looked at me with hurt eyes.

"Guys you know I couldn't" I said truthfully.

"I'm sorry that it came up this way. But it wasn't supposed to. And you DEFINITELY were not supposed to hear it from Blu" I huffed.

"Its all coo" she hit my shoulder.

"Right I'm fine w it. Even tho it should really be me cs wtf" Tata mumbled.

"NIGGA I HEARD YOU" I said shocked.

"WELL YOU KNOW ITS TRUE" he stomped out of the house.

"The baby's mad now" Jenn clicked her tongue and followed him.

I sat down next to Malcom.

"Remember when you had got w that chick Kenzo B and I totally lost it?" I questioned.

"Yeah" he chuckled. "You beat ha ass at the ripe age of 12"

"Right right!!" I got sidetracked.

"ANYWAY, NOT MY POINT, I reacted crazy. And when it went around that me and Woo was chatting, you flipped out before I could even tell ya that the internet was lying" I reminded him.

"True..." he started putting the pieces together.

"Which is exactly why ian wanna tell you bout Notti" I gave him a 'you know I'm right' look.

He rolled his eyes.

"Ion even have beef w da kid and you still ain't mention it" he defended.

"Okay but you got beef w the nigga roscoe and Edot!! AND THEY HANG W THE KID" I said in a duh tone.

"Shit.. you right again-" he snapped his fingers.

"Just letting you know now, if that nigga TRIES ANY slick shit I'm fucking beat his ass worda ma dead" he hit the palm of his hand against his other.

"Yeah yeah I know foo everyone's been saying ds" I laughed.

"Now when can I meet him?" he rubbed his hands together.

"RIGHT NOW" Notti screeched as he swung the front door open.

"The fuck?!" Malcom shot up.

"HEY BROTHER-IN-LAW" Notti geeked as he hugged him.

"Nigga get off of me" Malcom pushed him.

"And you said he was Oy?" Malcom whispered to me.

"He is- he just- excited I hope" I made a disgusted face.

"Usually he cursing niggas out" I scratched my head.

"Maya shut the fuck up" he finally went back to normal.

"THERE HE IS" I smiled.

"Watch how you talk to ma lil sister nigga" Malcom grabbed him by his collar.

"Uh- I'm sorry" Notti squinted his eyes as if Malcom was going to hit him.

"I'm just fucking wit ya pussy boy" Malcom laughed. Notti brushed himself off as he chuckled nervously.

NOTTI

Malcom scared me. Like... ALOT. So I had to act like a good kid for now.

"Well now that I'm here GIVE ME A HOUSE TOUR MAYA" I smiled at her.

"Alr dumbass let's go" she grabbed my hand and started dragging me around.

"This the kitchen where all my food is but DO NOT touch my granola bars okay?" she demanded.

"Here's the stairs, you walk up them and here's Malcom's room, the bathroom, a closet, AND MY ROOM" she swung the door open to a white room. 

"All these diamonds-" I looked around. The top of her bed frame had diamonds on it, her vanity was white with diamonds on it. Her dresser was grey with diamonds on the handles.

"I like to keep it classy" she shrugged with a smirk. 

"You have a bathroom- IN YOUR ROOM?" I was shocked.

"Uh yeah- it's small tho like it's only the toilet and shower" she pointed to a door on one side.

"Then here you got the mirror and sink" which was in the middle of 2 doors.

"And the other door over here is my closet" she pointed to the other door next to the sink.

"This room too fye. Wish I had my own room" I huffed.

"Imagine" she laughed.

"Sharing wit Dd ain't so bad but when I need some ME time, I could never have it" I shook my head.

We both sat on her bed.

"Oh yeah. Coming over EVERYDAY" I laid back and cuddled with her pillow.

"Tf you not" she snatched it from under me.

"Maya don't start wit me we BOTH know Ima win" I snatched it back.

"Nigga please you was pissin yaself in front of ma brother" she scoffed as she took it back.

"I was JOKING because I didn't need him to think badly of me hoe" I grabbed it and hit her with it.

"Rightttt" she didn't believe me. Good because I sure as hell was lyin.

"Now come give me a kiss" I puckered my lips as I laid back down.

"Nigga you crave physical touch" she told me.

"No shit nigga. I also crave sumn else" I smirked.

"YOU FUNNY!! Cs not in my house" she grabbed her tv remote and put on netflix.

"We gone fuck here" I insisted.

"Nope" she put on some spanish show One day at a time.

"Yeah we is and you know it" I geeked.

She stared at me as I smiled. I saw a twinkle in her eye. That's how I know I won her over.

"You a bitch" she laid on top of me.

"Righttt" I gently grabbed her chin and kissed her lips.

She started cheesing mad hard.

"You want more huh" I laughed.

"Awh you know me sooo welll" she said sarcastically as we started slowly making out.

I flipped her over so now I was on top. I led the kisses down to her neck where I gave her 2 hickeys.

"Talm bout we not gone fuck here" I flicked her forehead as I got up.

"ETHAN" she was mad. I know I turned her on but she be playing wit a nigga.

"Nah cs we not gone fuck here right" I went to put on my shoes.

"Shut yo lil ugly ass up fuck nigga" she pushed me into the bathroom.

"Ain neva say we couldn't fuck IN HERE" she smirked.

Yeah... y'all know what's next.

Me watching Dd and Alabama's relationship crumble after only 4 days:

And to the haters calling my man delusion smd cs he js like me 🙄

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

92.9K 957 31
A girl and her sisters move to Harlem New York from Texas to start a better life and get away from their past... until she meets this boy and his bro...
5.4K 62 26
He knows her from a friend, she knows him because he's popular, will the too love each other ? Even if there are struggles??
8.6K 201 32
When Maya Hart decided she had enough she did what she had to long ago. She ran away. But when she faces someone of her past how will she act or will...
109K 1.9K 25
Someone randomly texted you for an unknown number. You soon find out he's a rapper from Harlem. Will yall grow feelings for each other ?