YANDERE! Creepypasta X Reader

By iliveforpapyrus_

⚠ CONTENT WARNINGS ⚠ Abuse Assault Kidnapping Violence Blood Manipulation Forced relationship Stalking Themes... More

School Shooting {EDIT COMPLETE}
Tied up {EDIT COMPLETE}
Mansion {EDIT COMPLETE}
Prey {EDIT COMPLETÉ}
Predator {EDIT COMPLETE}
Healing {EDIT COMPLETED}
Wake up call {EDIT COMPLETE}
Hope {Edit complete}
Hate {EDIT COMPLETE}
You have a gun, so run. {EDIT COMPLETE}
Integrating back {Edit complete}
New people {Edit complete}
Forgiveness {EDIT COMPLETE}
Nightmares
History
Delusional
Choice
Ending 1

History, resumed

685 22 16
By iliveforpapyrus_

Notes:
📍Part two of 'History'
📍 Sorry for interrupting the flow of the story, I just needed to add some backstory because some people are confused about how the pastas came to like you.
📍Also, I like soft yandere! So I'm not really into the hardcore stuff. That's why the story is mostly ✨ F L U F F ✨

◦•●◉✿ . ✿◉●•◦

"Hold up, so Slender is desperate to kill me and even though you guys keep disobeying him, he won't just do it himself??"

Brian laughed.

"Pretty much. He's so tall he doesn't want to risk getting spotted I guess"

He tucked a few stray strands of hair behind your ear.

The rain was hammering down outside, rattling the window.

"But never mind then, continue"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ . ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ . ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Slender man slammed his fists onto the desk in a fit of rage, startling Jack, Jeff, and I.

"Seriously?! You are one of my most valued Proxies Jack. And even YOU cannot kill this STUPID GIRL! WHY?! WHAT IS OBSTRUCTING YOUR TASK?!"

In that moment, Jeff completely lost his shit.

"Hey! Don't call her fucking stupid okay? We have our fucking reasons so back off!"

It's not surprising to say that Jack, Slender, and myself were shocked.
Nobody has ever stood up to Slenderman. Ever.

"Tell me the reasons then."

Slender grumbled.

I knew that THIS was my moment, as I felt the camera in my pocket.

And so we did, we showed him the videos, and told him about the good deeds she had done.

He didn't seem entirely convinced yet, he just needed to be sent over the edge by something, and that's when BEN strolled in.

He admitted to going into her at home computer to kill her, after being sick of Slender yelling and banging around.

I was angry of course, until he said that the reason he didn't kill her, was because she was typing out an entire list of reasons for her friend not to end their life.

BEN told us that they had been conversing for a few hours, the friend admitting to Y/N about wanting to end their life and trauma dumping all over
Y/N, which she took like a champ and tried to convince the friend not to, often breaking down into tears.

It's safe to say Slender was convinced after that, he seemed to be hooked on her kindness, as was I. One by one, the members of our makeshift family became very fond of Y/N.

We built a room for her in our home, and prepared everything to be of her liking.

We often stalked her, trying to find out her favourite dish, or what size T-shirts she liked to wear.

Her comfort was Splendor's top priority, as he often organised Trender to make her oversized sweaters to wear, all of which having a little animal embroidered on the left chest part.

.•♫•♬• . •♬•♫•. .•♫•♬• . •♬•♫•. .•♫•♬• . •♬•♫•.

"He really did! Huh I never noticed that"

You played with the little ducky embroidered on your yellow knitted jumper.

Brian just laughed it off and petted you on the head like a little kitten.

"You're too cute for your own good. But I'm nearly at the end of the story"

You nodded intently, your eyes fixating back on Brian as he prepared to spill the ending to you.

.•♫•♬• . •♬•♫•. .•♫•♬• . •♬•♫•. .•♫•♬• . •♬•♫•.

She was loved by all in this house, well apart from Nina.

The only reason Nina was here was because of the extent she went to for Jeffrey to notice her, which he didn't like that much.

He found it disrespectful for her to recreate his mental breakdown on her own face, as he highly regretted what he did to Liu and his parents.

But I digress.

After we had prepared everything for
Y/N, it was time to come up with a plan to get her here.

Originally, we tried to take her from her bedroom.

It was going smoothly until she ubruptly woke up due to Jeffrey accidentally smacking her head on the doorframe on the way out.
It went a little like this;

Jeffrey snaggs her head on the wooden frame.

"Oww what the fuck!"

Y/N gasped waking up.
She saw Jeffrey's face.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?! AAH-!"

Jeffrey put his hand over her mouth.

"Shh I'm sorry baby I'm sorry, shh just like go to sleep or something"

He ran back over to the bed, half launching half placing her back under the covers.

Safe to say that method wasn't affective.

.•♫•♬• . •♬•♫•. .•♫•♬• . •♬•♫•. .•♫•♬• . •♬•♫•.

"Oh I don't remember seeing Jeff. So that's how I got that bruise! I'm gonna have to kick him for that later"

You laughed, feeling the old dull bruise on the side of your head.

"Yeah don't worry we kicked him in the ass for it when he came out."

.•♫•♬• . •♬•♫•. .•♫•♬• . •♬•♫•. .•♫•♬• . •♬•♫•.

So we decided on a new plan instead.

Tim, Tobias, Jeffrey, and myself were going to pretend to shoot up the school she went to.

We'd first kill the receptionist and then access her computer to find out what classroom Y/N would be in.

Then when we get there, we'd kill every eye witness and knock Y/N out, then take her home.

It was foolproof, way better than the other one was.

I don't mean to stray away from the topic of our plan, but walking back from Y/N's house on my own one day, I saw The Rake.

He told me how strange it was that a mansion full of adults and supernatural beings were all gushing over a 'little girl' because she gave a greasy cat a bath and put some paint on someone's face.

I knew he purposefully left out the other details like her saving that random woman from some rapist nobody with a gun, and being pushed to tears by some selfish asshole threatening MY Y/N with empty words.

Anyways, I told The Rake to go fuck himself, and that I'm sorry he's so ugly and no woman would ever look at him the way Y/N would come to look at me some day...

Anyways, back to our plan.

I couldn't sleep that much for weeks, as I was way too excited to have my girl.
I was like a regular child on Christmas Eve, unable to sleep because I knew there was a big present down stairs just waiting for me to tear into it.

I couldn't wait to have her.

But the weeks slowly turned to days, and the days into hours, hours into minutes, minutes into seconds.

We were there.

She was scared sure, crouched in the corner surrounded by all of these corpses.
I was upset when Tim hit her with the gun, but it was all for her own good.

As I lifted her up and out of there, to her forever home.

Word count: 1139

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 14.1K 31
highest rank - #1!! in creepypasta, #40 in fanfiction Brooklynn may only be 6, but she already hates her life. Her father is cheating on her mother...
12.2K 138 20
WARNING! this book features adult themes don't read this book if your uncomfortable with mentions of sa/sexual assault,blood,gore,body horror, drugs...
81.3K 1.7K 54
You are working as a assistant teacher for a part time job to earn money. You are a shy person who haven't have many friends. You live alone on your...
1.1K 33 9
I'm no longer working on this story. Truth be told, I don't like it. I kept telling myself that once I got it started I'd sort of warm up to it, but...