RWBY and JNPR Watch the Blood...

By CeruleanLancer

What happens when a mysterious file called "Red vs Blue" is downloaded onto Jaune's scroll? Teams RWBY and JN... More

S1E1
S1E2
S1E3
S1E4
S1E5
S1E6
S1E7
S1E8
S1E9
S1E10
S1E11
S1E12
S1E13
S1E14
S1E15
S1E16
S1E17
S1E18
S1E19
S2E20
S2E21
S2E22
S2E23
S2E24
S2E25
S2E26
S2E27
S2E28
S2E29
S2E30
S2E31
S2E32
S2E33
S2E34
S2E35
S2E36
S2E37
S2E38
S3E39
S3E40
S3E41
S3E42
S3E43
S3E44
S3E45
S3E46
S3E47
S3E48
S3E49
S3E50
S3E51
S3E52
S3E53
S3E54
S3E55
S3E56
S3E57
S4E58
S4E59
S4E60
S4E61
S4E62
S4E63
S4E64
S4E65
S4E66
S4E67
S4E69
S4E70
S4E71
S4E72
S4E73
S4E74
S4E75
S4E76
S4E77
Mini-Series: Out of Mind
S5E78
S5E79
S5E80
S5E81
S5E82
S5E83
S5E84
S5E85
S5E86
S5E87
S5E88
S5E89
S5E90
S5E91
S5E92
S5E93
S5E94
S5E95
S5E96
S5E97
S5E98
S5E99
S5E100
S5E100: Alternate Endings

S4E68

1K 26 13
By CeruleanLancer

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

S4E68- Getting All Misty

" Getting All Misty" appeared on the screen with the theme.

All eight hummed the theme.

Fade in to Donut and Sarge walking up to the back entrance of Blue base.

Donut: "If you don't like the plants idea, how do ya feel about a fountain in the armory? That place is so gloomy."

"I thought they didn't have water." Jaune commented.

"What do you mean?" Weiss asked.

"In season two I think Grif mentioned something about running out of water and only drinking ketchup." Jaune explained.

"Good memory." Ren complimented.

Sarge: "Come on, Donut, give it a rest already. I agreed to let you use Grif's helmet as a decorative bird bath, didn't I? Don't oversell."

"He only agreed to that because it would annoy Grif." Blake commented.

Donut: "Okay, but I have just one more idea. I'm gonna say two words, and then walk away. Chantilly, lace."

"I don't get it." Ruby commented looking to Yang.

"It's a reference to something we don't know." Yang huffed.

Sarge: "Unless you're about to start singin' a Big Bopper song, I think the best part of that idea is the walkin' away."

Donut: "Let it simmer."

Sarge: "Hmm, no sign of any defenses. I think we might be catching Simmons at a weak moment."

Donut: "Hmm, no sign of the tank either."

Sarge: "Dear God, the madness is spreading! It's only a matter of time before it takes me!"

"Sarge is the mad one." Pyrrha commented.

The sound of Grif coming up from the hole

Grif: "Wheeeeeeeee!"

"I really want to try one of those." Nora commented.

Donut: "Did you hear that? It sounds like they're having fun in there."

Sarge: "Clearly Grif has become so stupid , he's mixed up the yells for pain and happiness! Simmons must be doing absolutely diabolical things to him! Let's give him a few more hours, see if he escapes on his own."

Grif: "Simmons I am having a blast going in and out of your hole!"

Yang started laughing. Everyone in the room groaned.

Simmons: "Grif just stay down there like you're told."

Donut: "Well that's my cue, let's go!"

Yang continued to laugh.

Cut to Simmons inside the Base, like the good Blue Red he is

Simmons: "Grif, stop it I need your help."

Grif: "(still going in and out of the hole) Go ahead, I'm listening."

Simmons: "Would you stop riding that stupid grav lift?"

"Grav lift." Ren mumbled writing in his notes.

"That's so cool." Jaune commented staring at the screen.

"Like I said it's just like a slide that goes up." Nora said pointing up.

Grif: "I can do both at once. And why don't we have one of these things?"

Simmons: "The tank's been making upgrades to the base over the last few hundred years."

Grif: "How did it do that without any tools?... Or arms?"

"Good question." Weiss said crossing her arms.

Simmons: "I don't know, a lot of what she says doesn't match up. I think she might be lying to me."

Grif: "You think the enemy's weapons are lying to us? What a surprise!"

Simmons: "It seems like a setup, I just can't figure out how."

Grif: "(getting punched or something) Ow!"

"Did anyone else hear that?" Ruby asked.

Blake raised a hand, "Yep."

Simmons: "I don't know, if I can piece it together maybe that'll help fix things with- Sarge!?"

While Simmons had been talking Sarge went up the Grav lift.

"Why did he hit Grif?" Nora asked.

"... it's Sarge." Jaune answered.

Sarge: "Hello, Simmons."

Simmons: "Where's Grif?"

Sarge: "Well this here's a rescue operation. He's unconscious down below, being prepped for evac."

"If anyone ever needs to be rescued we just all need to remember, Don't be a Sarge." Ruby advised.

"Great advice Ruby." Jaune laughed.

Simmons: "If it's a rescue operation, why did you knock him out?"

Sarge: "Well, all work and no play, you know, heh heh heh."

Simmons: "That's dumb."

Sarge: "I think you know the proper procedure for submitting complaints, Simmons."

Yang groaned again.

"It's like Doctor Oobleck's homework... times two." Jaune said horrified.

Simmons: "Heugh, I'll get my calligraphy pens."

Sarge: "Don't bother. I think you also know how we treat traitors on Red Team!"

Sarge cocks his shotgun.

Simmons: "I'm guessing you're not cocking that gun to give me a one gun salute in honor of my new promotion."

"A one gun salute for being a traitor, except instead of shooting into the air he will shoot Simmons in the face." Yang said laughing.

Weiss sighed, "Winter once told me the gun salutes are usually done in honor of fallen soldiers."

"I thought they had to stop those, because some stray bullets fell from the sky and injured a few people." Jaune said.

Weiss sighed, "Yeah Winter talked about that too, that was not a good day for her. So much paperwork."

"..Aaaaannd the people that got injured? They had a bad day too." Ruby added.

"Imagine how unlucky you would have to be." Blake said.

"Wait! At anytime a bullet can fall from the sky a hit me!" Nora gasped.

"Nora they stopped doing that, and even if they didn't, you have aura." Ren pointed out.

Sarge: "I don't think so. Simmons, just remember, this hurts me more than it hurts you."

"Isn't that a line for a terrible break up?" Ruby asked.

"No that's the it's not you it's me line." Yang corrected.

Pyrrha sighed, "I used that line, not for a break up but for guys interested in me."

"I used it on guys interested in my money, people usually talk about girls being gold diggers but there are a lot of guys only interested in money, like my father." Weiss groaned.

"I used it on guys because I didn't want them to find out I was a Faunus." Blake added shamefully.

"I still don't like that you hide your ears." Ruby commented.

"Well I took off my bow for you guys." Blake huffed holding up her bow. "Like I said before, you may be accepting of my race but most of your species is not. I don't want people to see me for what I am, but for who I am."

"... Sorry." Ruby mumbled.

Blake sighed and smiled. "It's fine."

Simmons: "I seriously doubt that, Sir."

Sarge: "Well, it hurts me almost as much as it hurts you."

Simmons: "I don't buy that either."

Church enters the frame behind Sarge.

"Is that Church?" Ruby asked.

"It appears so." Ren answered.

Sarge: "Well I am the one who has to clean the shotgun later, and those solvents smell so-"

Church sneaks up on Sarge and knocks him out with the butt end of his sniper rifle. The same one Tucker still hasn't gotten to hold

Church: "Booya!"

Sarge: "Geegagawboh!"

Nora snorted. "That's a funny word."

Ruby snorted too. "It is."

The two fell into a fit of giggles while everyone else remained quiet because they didn't think it was funny.

Weiss sighed. "So childish." She smiled. Ren smiled too.

Simmons: "Ooh, the back of your head."

Jaune laughed at the callback joke.

Church: "Well that was close. I've always wanted to say "booya" too, that was awesome.... Booyeah."

"It's so satisfying to knock someone out while saying Booyah." Yang commented.

"I should try it." Nora said looking at her hammer.

Simmons: "Where the hell'd you come from?"

Church: "Huh? Oh, you must be one of the new Blues that took over our base after we left. Listen, don't be afraid, but I'm from the past."

"Wait he doesn't recognize Simmons?" Ruby asked.

"He's painted blue." Jaune pointed out.

"I thought he would at least remember his voice." Ruby added.

Simmons: "Why would I be afraid of someone from the past ? People from the future are scary. People from the past are savages and idiots."

Weiss, Ren, and Blake laughed.

"Professor Oobleck would think that was funny." Blake commented.

Sarge: "Whaoweaugh, what the, who hit me?"

Simmons: "Hurry, quick, before he wakes up, help me get this guy in the hole."

Church: "We have a hole? That's kickass!"

"I agree!" Nora commented.

Cut to a dirty, nasty swamp where Tucker and friends are... sounds like an early morning cartoon, doesn't it?

Andy: "Alright. This, is the Great Swamp. We can rest here a while before we move on."

Tucker: "Yeah, let's rest in a swamp, that makes sense."

"Swamps are disgusting." Pyrrha commented. "There was one back in Mistral I passed through." She explained.

"Sleeping in the cold mud, eugh." Ruby groaned.

Andy: "Save your energy Tucker, you're gonna need it."

Tucker: "Aw screw that. So far this quest is a fuckin' breeze. I've already killed a dead monster. What's next, we gonna open an unlocked door? Rescue a Princess from herself?"

"Rescuing someone from themself isn't easy." Blake commented. Everyone in the room nodded.

"That reminds me of the fairy tale about the girl in the tower." Pyrrha said.

Andy: "Hey Caboose. What's wrong?"

Cut to Caboose looking at a black figure hiding behind a tree in the distance. Hint hint, its Tex!

"Someone's following them." Blake squinted.

"It's probably Tex." Ren pointed out. "She wants whatever reward they get."

Caboose: "I think something is following us."

Andy: "Yeah. It's been on us since we left. Part of the prophecy talks about something evil that tries to take the Great Weapon."

"Definitely sounds like her." Yang laughed.

Tucker: "You mean my awesome dead monster killing weapon? It can have it."

"I would never steal anything but I still really want that sword." Jaune commented.

"It will take a while Jaune Atlas scientists are slow but thorough." Weiss explained.

Andy: "It's attracted to it. It can't live without it."

"Sounds like Ruby and her scythe." Yang said laughing.

Ren chuckled, "or Nora with her pancakes."

"Yang and Bumblebee." Blake added.

"I can live without Pancakes!" Nora yelled defiantly.

"Crescent Rose is my baby no one can take her!" Ruby yelled hugging her scythe rifle, Scythle.

"I worked on Bumblebee for years!" Yang yelled reaching for her keys instinctively.

Tucker: "That doesn't sound good. Hey Caboose, come here and hold my sword."

Andy: "It's okay, we got a plan. We can make camp, and then we'll tell ya about it."

Caboose: "I love camping!"

"Me too." Ruby commented.

Blake sighed, "If you have to do it a lot it gets old."

Yang started snickering. "... Weiss..."

Weiss sighed, "yeah?"

"Have you ever been glamping?" Yang asked.

"What's glamping?" Ruby asked.

"It's the rich people version of Camping, comfortable and boring." Blake explained.

"Luckily I have never been glamping so I wouldn't know." Weiss said answering Yang.

Fade out, then back in to Tucker snoring.

Tucker: "(snore)... twins... hm, huh? Hey, guys? Andy?... Caboose? Alien thing?... Guys? Anybody?"

Blake smirked, "Tex probably took them out, without even waking him up. Impressive."

Yang was too busy laughing at Tucker's dream.

Tex slowly sneaks up behind Tucker. Cut to Caboose Andy and the Alien.

"Huh?" Blake said confused.

Andy: " Now Caboose!"

Alien: "WHARRRRRG!"

The alien jumps on Tex and starts beating her. Go alien dude!

"Oh I get it." Blake laughed.

Ren chuckled too. "Tucker was the bait."

Andy: "We got it!"

Caboose: "Is it safe to come out yet?"

Andy: "Caboose, you were supposed to help."

Caboose: "I was helping watch."

Andy: "What if somethin' had happened?"

Caboose: "I'm sure I would have seen it."

Yang and Ruby laughed.

Tucker: "Hey what the hell, where did you guys go?"

Andy: "We laid a trap."

Tucker: "A trap? You left me all alone!"

Andy: "Heh heh heh, you can't have a trap without bait!"

Jaune sighed, "that's just mean."

Tucker: "I was the bait?"

Caboose: "I thought you did a very good job."

Pyrrha laughed, "Always being nice."

Tex: "Get off of me you stinky idiot!"

Tucker: "Tex?"

Tex: " This is some greeting. I come to help you guys and ya ambush me."

"What a dirty liar she was sneaking up behind Tucker!" Nora pointed out. Blake laughed.

Andy: "You weren't comin' to help, you were comin' to steal the sword!"

Tex: "No I wasn't. I was coming to steal your reward."

Andy: "There is no reward. The reward, is the sword."

"A quest with no reward? Booorrring." Nora shouted.

Tex: "Oh. Thennn yeah, I guess I'm here to steal the sword."

Alien: "Hurn, blarrr."

Andy: "Oh yeah yeah, and also the salvation and emancipation of his species for all eternity."

"Hmm." Blake hummed thinking.

Tex: "Tell you what. I'll go fifty fifty. You keep the emancipation, and I'll keep the sword."

Alien: "Hurhonk?"

Andy: "Deal."

Tucker: "What do I get?"

Tex: "You get to live, but no guarantees."

Tucker: "That's not a reward for me , that's a reward for all the fine ladies in the Universe."

"That's a curse." Weiss joked.

Tex: "I'm a woman, and somehow... I don't feel any luckier."

Tucker: "I said fine ladies."

"I'm sure Tex is a fine lady." Yang smirked. Ruby groaned and facepalmed.

Andy: "What do you want Caboose?"

Caboose: "I want a pony"

The screen faded to black.

"I want one too!" Nora shouted looking at Ren.

"So do I." Ruby added.

Yang and Ren sighed and smiled at each other.

My pm's/Reviews are open to

-Suggestions for this FanFiction

-Requests for any new FanFictions

-Advice on writing

-Reviews

-Pointing out any and all mistakes

-Questions, any and all

-the worst thing(s) about this story

-the best thing(s) about this story

-how I can fix the worst things

-how I can improve the best things

-any and all nit picks/small things that you don't like

-Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 331 3
RWBY does not belong to me, all rights belong to it's creator Monty Oum and is distributed by Rooster Teeth. Record of Ragnarok does not belong to me...
61.4K 549 12
You already know what this is about! Watch as Team RWBY and JNPR Watch the many lives of Jaune through the Multiverse!
78K 1.2K 56
Before there was Red vs Blue, there was Project Freelancer. The teams loved the Recollection Trilogy but it's time to move on. Realistic reactions fr...
18K 245 7
in this story rwby characters will react to Earth such as media and other stuff that will most likely be put into such as Tankfish, Oversimplified, W...