you're mine! (Minsung)

By simplov143

When the heir of mafia and a secret agent meets and it all went smooth till the tables flip? What would happe... More

Notice
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five

Chapter six

585 21 11
By simplov143

Minho's POV

I took some confident in my voice as I spoke. "Sir, first of all I don't know you'll and I know about my parents business but currently I rather live a normal life". Mark and hulgeon stared at me with a slight look of disappointment. Their expression is triggering my anger. "But minho-" mark started as I interrupted with a Yell "you guys are being RIDICULOUS". "The car crash was planned" hulgeon said in a low voice but it was audible for everyone present.

"Huh" I muttered in confusion. But soon I realized what he meant, my eyes went wide as I rose up shrinking towards the other. "What do you mean?" He was silent. I pulled his collar out of frustration which made him stand.

"The car crash that took the lives of Mr. And Mrs. Lee and the their eldest son was not a coincidence it was planned." Hulgeon said with his head lowered. I felt like a knife pierced right through my heart. I am having mixed emotion sorrow and anger. "They killed you family with no concern. It's the same gang who's destroying our people's life too, don't you wanna take revenge on them? Don't you wanna find justice for your family?" Mark said with a wrathful voice. I looked at my friend and then Mark.

"How? How am I supposed to take revenge? I don't even know to fight" I said with my eyes glaring and blood boiling. Gasps were heard from my friends I know they are shocked but I'm not in a state of talking to them. "We can take care of it if you're planning to take over my lord" mark said again with a polite voice than before as a smirk formed on his face. "I'll take over" I said flatly. I looked at my friends and they had an unreadable expression. I might be disappointing them. "So what should I do?". "You must train first and you shouldn't stay here lord it's better if you move into the mansion.the same one you lived as a kid" mark said.

"Ok" I replied. "You can take your friends with you if you want and add them to the mafia too,the more the merrier" hulgeon said out of nowhere. I shook my head "they wouldn't-" "we'll come" Hyunjin said I looked at them shocked the other too said the same as Hyunjin. "We are not friends who'll leave you when it gets scary" jeongin said. "We'll come with you too" they said together. I feel overwhelmed by them.

"So should we leave now?" I asked. "Yes follow me my lord". It's kinda nice too be respected as this...
~

It's almost 6pm now. The car I was I stopped as the other two behind us did the same too. I got down from it as I stood infront of the big mansion. It was just like before with the same luxury features. But for some reasons it's different. Last time I stayed here was with my family and now they are no more, that's what missing. I walked inside as the others followed me. "I guess I don't have to take you on a tour my lord?" Mark stated. "Yes and don't use my lord Minho is just fine" I said. I like being esteemed but 'my lord's' a bit too much. "You can show them the areas".

I walked away toward my room, the old one. I smiled as I remembered my mother singing lullaby for me in the same room. I saw hulgeon's figure stood in-between the the crack of the door, guess he's about to knock. "You can come in" he walked in. "My lo- I mean Minho, you're training sessions will be starting from tomorrow at 6 am" he said. "One important thing, until you're perfectly trained you won't be able to go out you'd be undercover".

I looked at him "I never agreed on that". "That's a rule Minho for you're safety cause the news if you being the leader would be spread soon so, we can't risk you safety". But-" "Minho please" I sighed "Fine, you can leave" he left abruptly as soon as I said. "So guess no more jisung now?" I questioned my self as tears made it's way to my eyes.
"I can't pull him in too it's gonna be dangerous"...

Han's POV

"Ahh it's almost seven" I walked back and forth waiting for Minho to arrive. I sat down on the mattress and pulled my phone out scrolling through it as I have a bit more time and I did it just to distract my mind from getting nervous again. I looked at the little table beside the mattress where two wine glasses were place with the bottles and also a red tiny box. It was a ring box. I smiled at it before staring at my phone again.

An hours later...

"Minnie, you're supposed to be here by now nah" I mumbled to myself. Should I dial his number?
"The caller you're dialing is currently unavailable".
"Why aren't you answering?" I sighed. "Should I call his friends or something is something wrong" I started speaking with my self out of worry.
His friends aren't answering too I guess I should check on him. I stood up walking towards door and got out of my house. Soon, I got into a taxi.

I didn't know I was this worried till I stood infront of his. I was about to press the bell but the house was already locked. I saw a passerby as I questioned them. "Excuse me sir are you from the neighborhood"
"Yes" "umm do you know where the residents of this house are?" The other stared at the house before answering "I'm not sure but I saw them walking out of the house a few hours before" "thank you" I walked towards the park that was close to Minho's house.

I sat on a bench that was beneath the tree. "Not at home, not answering the phone too! Where are you Minho?" Argh I am getting frustrated. I sat there for a while while walking away before glancing one last time at the house.

"Hyung, I need your help!" I yelled as I walked inside Jungho's house. "Hyung, hyung!where are you?" I shushed as Jungho walked down the stairs hurriedly. "Oh! jisung why are you shouting?" He cried out. "Why are you here at this hour? It's almost 10pm". "Hyung minho, something happened to him he's not answering my call or neither his friends" I said trying not to panick. "He must be busy". "No hyung he's not answering from yesterday". "Did you check his house-" I didn't let the other finish as I spoke again "yes I checked he's not there too it's been 24 hours". "Jisung calm down hmm?just sit I'll bring you some water" he said calmly. "Hyung it's not-". "Jisung sit down I won't repeat my words" he said sternly.

I drank the water as I looked up at him. I was about to speak but he spoke first saying "I'll call someone to check on him. Don't worry!" I stared at him as he kept his phone close to his ear. He started "hey, I know it's been a long time. I need you to do me a favor." He stopped mabey because the one on the other side is speaking. "Oh yeah can you track this number" Jungho looked me he lip synced the word 'his number' as I hurriedly handed my phone to Jungho. "Oh yeah thank you please inform me as soon as you get the details thank you" he ended the call. "Happy now? Nothing would've happened to him hmm"...
~

A month later...

Minho's POV

I punched my punching bag one last time with all the power I had as it went flying across room. No one in the room was hurt as it was tied to string a strong one though. "That's enough of being sweaty Minho, go and fresh up next we'll do shooting." Mark said cheerfully.

Well I was not the only one present in this gym there's this mark, chan and Changbin were there too. About others they had different types of fields for them. On the first day itself they ask my friends to choose what they would like to if it was strength or shooting or hacking. It's funny that they've got choices while here I am, who has to learn everything because I'd be the the king.

So the guys chose what they like but it's compulsory to learn shooting for every one. Chan and Changbin were in the fighting side while Seungmin chose hacking and Felix and hyungjin does the shooting stuff and as for h
Jeongin he's being homeschooled.

"Stop zoning out min, soon go fresh up." Chan said as I nodded.
"Well mark didn't say it just for me you guys are included too" I said as I received a whatever from Changbin. We all walked out of the gym as we went towards our rooms.

I walked straight toward my bathroom as I turned on the shower soaking my whole body. I closed my eyes feeling the cold water against my body as memories of someone special flashed through my mind. The way that person kissed me. I smiled a little as I mumbled "I guess you already think I'm dead"...

Han's POV

I stared at the ceiling I never thought I'd be this heart broken about something. From the moment Minho went missing I was just restless the tracking thing didn't work, he didn't come to school either. Jungho hyung kept finding him and I even filed a complaint but after two weeks they informed he died in a car accident and they just closed the case but his body they never showed it I have no idea. They didn't even find his friends.

"I couldn't believe you no longer live Minnie. I was about to confess my love at least can't you die after that? Why?" I whispered to myself as tears fell from the corner of my eyes. "Jisung you're still crying about him?" I flinched when I heard Jungho's voice. "Hyung what am I supposed to do? He's my first love" I said sobbing. "Hmm jisung try to move on" Jungho stopped as he spoke again.

"This is not the time to talk about it but you'll be finishing your studies next year right? Well after that you can start working in SKUA." I stared at him as I nodded "give me a week more, I'll just finish crying and start my studies again" I said still sobbing as I hugged my pillow. Jungho just nodded before walking out of the room. "Oh look how much you made me cry"...

☬ 𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 ☬...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 5.5K 41
[COMPLETED] Prison Guard, Lee Minho is curious to know why there's a cute, infamous criminal in the prison. What do you think happens when he has to...
40.2K 2.5K 83
A marriage that had been so great for the years. A marriage that was working between to passionate lovers. But it comes to end when Lee Minho comes h...
46.1K 1.4K 33
Han Jisung aka J.ONE is a specially trained police team leader who is lively and smart.Standing first place in the police academy,he takes pride in h...
100K 4K 54
[COMPLETED] Minho and Jisung were best friends, until they decided to stop denying their feelings and start dating. Everyone would tell you how beaut...