Alpha Of My Dreams

Od LeanoraMoore

Jaden Griffin has dreamed about what her mate would be like since she was a little girl, then she meets Alex... Viac

Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter One
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Two
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Three
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Four
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Five
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Six
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Seven
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Eight
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Nine
Alpha Of The Dreams - Chapter Ten
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Eleven
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Twelve
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Thirteen
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Fourteen
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Fifteen
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Sixteen
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Seventeen
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Eighteen
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Nineteen
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Twenty
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Twenty One
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Twenty Three
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Twenty Four

Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Twenty Two

3.2K 61 13
Od LeanoraMoore

Sorry It took me so long to update this story, but here it is chapter twenty two. Also check out my newest romance novel called Smooth As Silk that is available on amazon.com.

*************************************************************************************

Alpha Of My Dreams – Chapter Twenty Two

Jaden’s POV:

“What in the hell is going on?’ I yell as I feel so much pain and anger radiate though out my body and when I looked around I didn’t see Alex and instantly fear developed I my heart that something was wrong with him.

Jumping up, I grabbed a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt and my tennis shoes and ran down the stairs. Just as I reached my dad’s office, I heard a loud crash and glass breaking.

When I walked into the room, I saw my dad and the guys jump out the window, but Alex was nowhere to be found.

“What is going on and where is Alex?” asked my mom, Kim, Keisha, and Jasmine as they stood there in shock.

“Jayden, I don’t even know where to start,” my mom replied with tears rolling down her face.

Then I spotted something on the floor and when I picked it up my blood ran cold. Then anger rush though my body just as fast but was soon changed to fear when I realized that Alex must have seen these pictures of his mom in such horrific conditions.

“Please tell me Alex, didn’t crash though that window after seeing these pictures,” I cried as I fell to the floor as my tears began to fall.

“Jayden, Alex has reached his boiling point, and now he has to handle this problem with his uncle to save his mom. He needs to focus and only you can calm him down enough to think clearly. Try to reach him though your link and calm him down, because if he rushes in there without thinking he will get killed,” Kim stated as she held me as I cried and looked at the pictures.

“She’s right Jayden, try to reach him,” my mom agreed.

Taking a deep breath, I opened my mind, “Alex baby.”

“Alex, please answer me,” I cried with all my strength.

“Jaden, what’s wrong?” he replied and ever muscle in my body seemed to relax almost instantly.

“Alex, are you alright? That was dump, I know you’re not alright, but I need you to calm down and not rush into war without thinking and getting yourself killed,” I pleaded as my tears blinded my vision.

“Baby I’m fine now that I have ran some of my anger off, but I’m still going to kill my uncle for hurting my mom,” he replied and I was proud that he didn’t let his anger cloud is judgment. If it w m I would have kept going till I saw someone’s blood spill, but that’s what makes him a great alpha.

“Alex, I love you and promise me you will try to be careful and come home to me in one piece,” I cried as Jasmine handed me a tissue.

“Jayden, I promise to be careful and t come home to you and our pup in one piece. I love you too baby. I have to go now, we just reached their compound,” Alex said and my heart dropped into my lap.

“Please be careful,” I said just as the connection was severed all of a sudden.

“Alex, Alex!” I scream, but I don’t get any reply and my body just feels like a limp noddle and my family helps me off the floor onto the sofa.

“Jayden, is Alex alright?” Kim asked and I could tell she was worried about her cousin because she was biting her bottom lip and her hands were very fidgety, so I hugged her.

“He’s fine, they just got to Jerry’s compound and them our connection was cut,” I told them as we each grabbed a bunch of tissue and started drying our faces.

“We have to believe that they will be alright, and while they are gone we need to get all the first aid stuff together and get rooms ready for the injured when they get back,” my mom stated instantly going into Alpha Female mode and I was grateful for it, cause it stopped me from worrying about Alex for a moment.

“So let’s stop with the pity party and get to work,” Keisha agreed as she followed my mom out of the office followed by Jasmine, leaving me and Kim alone.

“Jayden, I can’t lose any more of my family,” Kim cried and I held her as she cried. She had been through hell and now she may end up losing the rest of her family is things go badly.

“Kim, we are family and I am here for you if you need me,” I said as I dried her tears. Kim comes off as a bad ass but she loves her family and I can’t imagine what seeing those pictures did to her.

“Thank you Jayden, we better go help you mom before she sends out the search party,” she said making us both laugh.

“Let’s go,” I replied as we stood up and exited the office.

Inside my insides were in knots and as we walked down the hallway, I prayed for my family and their safety.

Just as we entered the living room, I felt a sharp pain go through my chest and  just as I fell to the floor, I heard my mom scream my name.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

What do you think happened? LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!!

I will be starting a new story soon, so be on the lookout for it.

Don’t forget to comment and vote!!!!!!!!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

214K 5.9K 25
This story is about an Alpha and his human mate and it bxb story and if you don't like that kind of story then don't read it. Jaden is a human and th...
2.9K 105 37
Aaliyah Carter is the new girls in town when her pack moves to California. She doesn't want a mate. Aaron Matthew is the Alpha of the Black Rose Pack...
127K 5K 31
After the death of her predecessors, Jade is forced to become the new Alpha of the Shadow Pack. As the new leader she must fight to protect her pack...
1.3M 29.7K 31
Sadie O' Connell couldn't wait to meet her mate. She had always seen how her mother and father loved each other, which is something she couldn't wait...