Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Eleven

I wanted to thank you for all the support that this story has received. also please remember to vote,

comment, and become a fan.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Eleven

Jaden POV:

"Man I look hot as hell!" I said as I twirled in front of my floor length mirror dressed in my red and black halter top sundress and my black jimmy choo sandals with my curly hair up in an updo.

"Alright, Miss Prissy move so I can see myself, you know we all got to look good for our mates," Keisha said as she bum rushed the mirror and push me out of her way as she looked at herself dressed in a purple and black tub top sundress with purple jimmy choo sandals with her hair hanging down in spiral curls around her shoulders.

"I don't know about you two but I look fly for my boo," Jasmine said as she stepped out of my closet wearing my black and navy blue tub top sundress with my navy blue jimmy choo sandals.

If you must know by now I'm a shopaholic and I have all the latest fashion as it comes out in stores. I even have the stores put new stock up for me till I can get there and make my picks. My shopping is so bad my dad got me a black credit card with an unlimited spending limit.

"Alright, let’s find Travis, so we can make our grand entrance," I said as I let them out my room, headed next door to Travis's room. After knocking twice the door opened and standing there was my brother dressed in black dress slacks, tan short sleeve silk dress shirt and black leather dress shoes.

"Damn Travis, if I didn't have a sex mate, I would try to hook up with you," Jasmine joke as she looped her arm around Travis's arm as I did the same thing to his other arm.

"Well sweet Jas, we're both taken so you'll just have to fight the temptation," Travis replied as he led us to the staircase with Keisha walking in front of us.

As we go to the stairs we all looked downstairs to see that a lot of the guest had arrived, but it was one person that caught my attention and that was my mate. I could pick Alex out of any crowded room and right now he looked upset as he talked with my dad and older brother Keith. Also sensing something’s not right we all looked at each other then rushed down the stairs to our mates that were standing around my dad.

"Sir, I think we need to discuss this somewhere else," I heard Alex suggest as I came and stood beside him, which made him look at me with those beautiful eyes and gorgeous smile but I could tell something was wrong by the way he held his body as straight as a board and his eyes had a hint of black in them.

"Is everything alright?" I ask looking at Alex then my dad and Keith.