Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Six

I want to thank all my fans for supporting my stories, and if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.  Don’t forget to vote, comment and fan.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Alpha Of My Dreams – Chapter Six

Alex POX:

“I know this punk ass fool is not talking to us,” I said as I looked at Jason while holding Jaden close to me just in case this fool wants to start some shit.

“What do you want Jason?” Jaden demanded as she stepped back from me with her hand balled into fist. Damn she was turning me on with her feistiness.

“What I want to know is why you all up in this joker’s face?” Jason demanded causing my wolf to growl as I fought him to keep control and I pulled Jaden behind me as I step up to this fool.

“See the question we’re wondering, is why the fuck you always go something to say? See after our earlier run in I though you would have got the message, but I guess not,” I said as I punched his ass in the jaw and he fell to the floor, and as I was about to kick his ass Travis, Brian, and Jacob grabbed me as the rest of my pack stood behind us.

“Alex calm down, he isn’t worth your time man,” Travis said as I dragged them with me as I got closer to Jason as his friends help him off the ground. I hadn’t been this mad in a long time but my wolf and I wasn’t taking  no disrespect from this asshole, especially not when he’s fucking with my mate. Hell no!

“This motherfucker has a death wish, and I’m going to help him out,” I yell at I struggle against my friends, till I felt a hand on my chest, and it caused my wolf to calm down a little, and when I look down,  I realize it’s my mate.

“Alex calm down please, he’s not worth it. Let’s just go to class, before we’re late,” Jaden said as she put both her hands on my chest and looked into my eyes. After looking at Jason one last time and growling I put my arm around Jaden and pulled her to me and I tried to calm down.

“So the big bad Alpha going to let a little bitch tell him what to do?” Jason yelled just as Jaden was about to lead me out the cafeteria, but I turned around and was headed back toward him, when Travis beat me to him, because Jaden was holding my arm. Travis walked up to him a punching in his other jaw.

“If you ever talk about my sister like that punk, Alex will be the last of your worries,” Travis yelled as a tall caramel skinned girl grabbed Travis before he could punch him again.

“Damn, I’m late one day and all hell breaks lose,” The girl said smiling as she pulls Travis out of the cafeteria and we all follow them after giving Jason one more growl.

“Jasmine where have you been, I have been texting you all day?” Jaden asked as she went over to her brother and looked at his hand making me instantly want to pull her back.

Yeah, me too,” Keisha said, standing beside Jacob who had his arm around her waist.

“Well you know how it is when you oversleep, plus I didn’t think I was missing much, but I guess I was wrong,” she said looking at me with a smile on her face, which caused Jaden to growl as she walked back toward me and I put my arm around her as everyone stared at her in shock. I felt proud that she was jealous, but there was no need for it, I only had eyes for her and soon she would know it.

“Jaden is there something you want to tell me?” Jasmine asked looking at us, then she looked to my left and it was like she was in a trace. When we looked to see what she was staring at, we realized it was Brian, and he was staring at her too. So I guess you know what that means.

“Jas, do you have something to tell me?” Jaden said smiling to bring them out of their trance.

“How about we talk about it later at your house,” Jasmine replied blushing when she looked back at Brian who had a big ass smile on his face.

“Alright, I hate to break this up but we need to get to class,” Travis said as he put an arm around Jasmine’s shoulder, instantly making Brian growl.

“Alright man, I get the message,” Travis said with his hands in the air as he backed away from her and making us all laugh as Jasmine walked over to Brian and put her hand on his arm, which  seemed to calm him down. I wonder do I look like that when it comes to Jaden, all love sick and shit.

I hated to let Jaden out of my sight, but I knew I was being crazy, because I would see her tonight.

“I guess I will see you tonight, at the bonfire,” Jaden said to me as she came and stood in front of me with her hands on my chest. Did she know how bad I was fighting my wolf not to take her in this damn hallway, because her soft touch and those amazing eyes of hers was driving us crazy.

“Yeah, we’ll be there,” I replied smiling as I ran my hand down the side of her face while I enjoyed the feel of her soft skin and her heavenly fragrance.

“Alright, I’ll see you later,” she said then looked at my lips, as if she was waiting for something. Not wanting to push it I kissed her on the cheek.

“Alright,” I replied smiling, and then Keisha grabbed her hand and pulled her down the hall as she looked back at me and smiled.

“Man you three have your hands full now, with those three.  Lord have mercy,” Travis joked looking at me, Jacob, and Brian, causing everyone to laugh.

“You just wait till you met your mate, and we’ll see how you act,” Brian said, as everyone continued to laugh, but I think I was the only one to see a sad look cross Travis face.

“Guys, you’ll head on to class, I need to ask Travis something about tonight,” I said when I seen him look at Jack, which is one of my best fighters and pack members who was also looking at him with such intensity, then Jack looked at me.

“I understand, just let me talk to him,” I said to Jack though out pack link and he bowed his head and followed the rest down the hall.

After seeing them walk down the hall, I turned to Travis,” So when did you know you were gay?”

I want to thank my family for all your support, and also my fans. Make sure you vote, and let me know what you think, then become a fan.

Leanora