Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Twenty Two

Sorry It took me so long to update this story, but here it is chapter twenty two. Also check out my newest romance novel called Smooth As Silk that is available on amazon.com.

*************************************************************************************

Alpha Of My Dreams – Chapter Twenty Two

Jaden’s POV:

“What in the hell is going on?’ I yell as I feel so much pain and anger radiate though out my body and when I looked around I didn’t see Alex and instantly fear developed I my heart that something was wrong with him.

Jumping up, I grabbed a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt and my tennis shoes and ran down the stairs. Just as I reached my dad’s office, I heard a loud crash and glass breaking.

When I walked into the room, I saw my dad and the guys jump out the window, but Alex was nowhere to be found.

“What is going on and where is Alex?” asked my mom, Kim, Keisha, and Jasmine as they stood there in shock.

“Jayden, I don’t even know where to start,” my mom replied with tears rolling down her face.

Then I spotted something on the floor and when I picked it up my blood ran cold. Then anger rush though my body just as fast but was soon changed to fear when I realized that Alex must have seen these pictures of his mom in such horrific conditions.