Alpha Of The Dreams - Chapter Ten

I want to thank everyone for all the support this story has received and I hope you like this chapter.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Ten

Alex POV:

"How was your first day?" my mom greeted us as we walked into the pack house.

"It was alright, I met my mate," I replied nonchalantly as I walked into the kitchen smiling.

"What!" my mom shouted after a few minutes of realizing what I said, then she came running in the kitchen to find us all sitting at the dining room table smiling at her.

"You rascal, how you going to say something like that then walk away," she demanded with her hands on her hips and giving me that famous you in trouble look when we all started laughing.

"Mom, I'm sorry," I replied as I put on the pup dog face and hugged her, which made my friends and family laugh.

"Boy, you are so bad," she joked as she swatted me away with the dish towel in her hand while we all continued to laughing.

"Alright, tell me about my daughter," she said as we all sat around the dining room table with her on my left and Jacob on my right side as I sat at the head of the table.

"Well her name is Jaden and she's the Alpha of the Redstone packs daughter." I replied then watched as the smile on my mom's face spread even bigger.

"From what her mother has told me about her, I would say you have an amazing mate," my mom replied.

"What are you talking about and when did you talk to her mother?" I replied. It never amazes me how my mom knows about everyone and everything.

"I told you that I met her yesterday while I was out shopping, well we ended up going to lunch today," she replied as if this was an everyday occurrence.

"Mom, what did she say about Jaden?" I asked putting the pup face on, which only made her laugh.

"Alright, Ava just was telling me about how smart and independent Jaden is and that she hoped Jaden found someone to cherish her because she has such a giving personality," she replied looking me in the eyes, which meant don't fuck up or you will deal with me.

"Mom I know that Jaden is a special person and I plan on spending the rest of my life cherishing her. Now, I'm going to get ready for tonight and you can found out about everyone else’s mates," I suggested smiling as I looked at my mom who had a shocked expression on her face as she looked at everyone at the table.

When I looked at my friends they all glared at me. You see my mom treats us all the same and you never hide anything from her.

"You mean to tell me that all of you found your mates and didn't say anything?" She asked as she stood up and put her hands on her hips. Just so you know, a hand on hips is not good with my mom and someone is in deep shit.

Taking one last look at my friends and cousins, who look like a bunch of five year olds who got caught with their hands in the cookie jar, I burst out laughing which caused everyone to glare at me again including my mom. Not good, I quickly made an exit heading to my room. As I walked up the stairs I could hear my mom reading them the riot act about not telling her about them finding their mates.

I stated to feel guilty about telling on everyone till I heard, "Alex, we are going to make you pay" shouted at me though the mind link from my friends.

That only made me laugh harder as I entered my room, but when I looked at my bed I stopped in my tracks. Lying on my bed was a picture and a note. Looking around my room I could sense I was alone so I picked up the picture and note. The picture was taken today because it was of me and Jaden in the lunchroom sitting together laughing.

"What the fuck?" I yelled as I sat on my bed and opened the note as my heart rate increased.

"I wonder if your little mate is as good in bed as she looks nephew."

Reading that note my blood began to boil and my wolf began to growl.

"Alex, what time are we leaving?" my mom asked as she walked into my room, but stopped short when she saw me.

I couldn't think of anything but killing Jerry, and right now his blood was all I wanted to focus on but I had to fight my wolf not shift and go look for him for threaten our mate not to mention killing my dad.

"Everyone get up here now," my mom shout in the mind link as she slowly approached me.

"Alex honey, what's got you so angry?" my mom asked as she stood beside me and then gasped when she saw the picture.

Looking at me with tears in her eyes, she also read to note as everyone walked into my room.

"Alex, what's going on?" Kim asked as she looked at my mom and me.

"Look at this," I replied showing everyone the picture.

"It was on my bed along with this note," I said as I pass the note to Jack.

As everyone looked at the picture and read the note, I knew what needed to be done.

"Alex, what you want us to do?" Jacob asked stepping into beta mode.

"I am are going to speak with Alpha Griffin, then we are going to get ready to attack Jerry and his fake ass pack," I snapped then headed out my room headed to make sure my mate was safe.

Alright guys what you think about Jerry and how did he know Jaden was Alex's mate. How did the picture and note get into the pack house? Do you wonder why Jerry hates Alex and his parents so much?  

Tell me what you think and don’t forget to vote and become a fan.

Leanora