Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Fifteen

I want to thank everyone for the love and support that this story has received. So here's Chapter Fifteen, and don't forget to tell me what you think. Also don't forget to vote and become a fan.

******************************************************************************

Alpha Of My Dream - Chapter Fifteen

Alex POV:

"Those motherfuckers are died," I thought to myself as I sat on the bed waiting for Jaden to come out of bathroom after her shower and getting dressed in the clothes Kim had lent her.

How can a son even think of killing his parents? The people that have loved and protected you all your life. It makes no sense to me, exspecially since he was going to become the Alpha anyway. Then Keith's plans for his brother and sister is even worst. Last night i had picked up on his dislike for Travis after Travis made his annoucement about his mate being my cousin Jake and him being gay, but i didn't think it went as far as to kill Travis. To make matters worst the asshole wants my mate to marry that puck Jason.

They both will pay for this, cause no one is going to hurt my mate and her family. When I saw Jaden walk out of the woods in her pink pajama boy shorts and tank top, at first my hormones got the best of me. Then when i looked into her eyes and saw fear and anger, i wanted the blood of the person that had hurt her. Then when she started crying all I could think about was holding her and keeping her safe. I don't know what i would do if she was hurt or even worst taken from me.

The more i think about Jaden with Jason against her will, the more i want to hunt those pucks down and ripe out their throats.

"Alex, are you alright?" Jaden asked out of nowhere drawing me from my thoughts. When i looked at her dressed in those blue jeans that showed all her sexy curves and paired with a tight t-shirt, my wolf started going crazy and he wanted to finish the mating process.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I replied as I pulled my eyes way from her body to her beautiful eyes as she smiled at me. I guess she caught me looking at her body.

"Alright, your fine. I'll let it go for now," she replied as she stood between my legs and pit her arms around my neck. Damn she is driving me crazy and I'm trying to fight my wolf as he tries to take over and have her right here.

"Thank you, we need to head down stairs for the meeting," I replied needing to think about something else besides my sexy mate.

"OK, but first i want you to promise me that you won't do anything crazy and try to deal with Keith and Jason by yourself?" She asked looking into my eyes. Deep down i knew that i couldn't keep that promise.

"Baby, i promise that i will protect you with my life, so i can't promise not to do what needs to be done to keep you safe," i replied as i stood up and pulled her into my arms and just cherished the feel of her body next to mine.

"Alex, i understand what you're saying, because i feel the same why about you. I just don't want to lose you," she replied as tears started rolling down her face making my heart ache from seeing her so sad.

"Jaden, you are not going to lose me, no matter what Keith and Jason have planned. We will figure this mess out and then we can start our life together, " i replied before kissing her softly on the lips needing to be close to her and feel her soft lips again.

As we kissed, i relished the amazing flavor on her lips, and i felt like i couldn't get enough of her. Needing more I grabbed both of my hands full of her butt and pulled her closer to my body, which caused both of us to moan. The more we kissed, the harder my member became, till it was almost painfull in the confines of my jeans. Just when i was about to lay her on the bed and ravish her body, the bedroom door opened and my cousins walked in as usual unannounced.

"We are so sorry, we just wanted to let you know that everyone is here for the meeting," Kim stated as she looked at us with a sly smile on her face, which made Jaden blush as she smiled too. Damn how can she turn me on just blushing, man i am so whipped.

"Kim, it's alright. We were just heading downstairs anyway," Jaden replied as she stepped back from me and grabbed my hand.

"Sure you where," Jake joked making everyone laugh as Jaden started blushing again.

"Alright leave her alone, let's head down stairs," I stated and as we started walking out the bedroom, but I pulled Jaden to me.

"Baby, i want to let everyone know that your my mate and their new luna," i said looking into her eyes to see if there is any fear there.

"Alex, i would be honored for them to know that I'm your mate. Plus i know that i will make a good luna to our pack because i will have you by my side," she replied making my heart sing with joy as i listened to her with so much pride and love.

Wow, did i just say the L word? Yes i did, and to be honest i did love her very much. Man, i never thought i would feel this way about anyone, but when i see her all i can think about is loving her and making her happy for the rest of our lives.

"Jaden, you just made me the happiest man alive, and i know we just met but i love you already," I replied needing her to know how i felt.

"Alex, i feel the same way about you. When you left my parent's home tonight i felt like i was losing you all over again and i don't want to feel that way ever again," she replied as she put her arms around my waist and hugged me.

"Baby i know how you felt too, cause i felt the same way. We will work everything out so we can spend the rest of our lives together alright," I stated as i hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

"Alright, we better head downstairs before Kim comes back," she said looking up at me smiling.

"You're right," i replied as i smiled at her while i grabbed her hand and we started walking down the hall.

When we arrived downstairs, everyone stopped talking and looked at us. Looking at Jaden one last time and seeing her smile at me and nod her head, i turned to our pack and said, "Everyone i want you to meet my mate and your new luna, Jaden Griffin."

How do you think the pack will react to Jaden being their Luna? How will they deal with Jason and Keith? Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote and become a fan so you can stay updated.

Thank you for all your support,

Leanora