Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Twenty One

Here's Chapter Twenty One and I'm sorry it took so long for me to update but im still working on my third novel. Thank you guys for all your support and dont forget to comment and vote.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Twenty One

Alex POV:

Watching Jaden sleep so peace seems to calm my soul and now that we are fully mated I feel so complete and at peace. For the first time i finally found true love and happiness and now I have to go face the one person that could take it all way.

As I run my fingers thru her soft hair i try to memorize every inch of her face as if this is the last time i will ever see her. I know that going into this battle there is a chance that i may not make it back but i have to end this craziness. If not for my pack to finally be at peace then for my mate and our pup that is growing inside of Jaden at this moment. As an Alpha, we both knew that when we fully mated that she would get pregnant. Even though Jaden knew that i was going to battle, I'm so honored that she wanted to complete the process knowing anything could happen while Im fighting my uncle.

i pray that i make it though this war so that we can start our lives together and raise our pup together. I just hope that i will be as great of a father to my pups as my dad was to me.

My dad and I were very close and he taught me so much about being an honorable man and leader and I could talk to him about anything. When he was killed i felt like i lost my father and my bestfriend at once. Till this day I find myself thinking about him and questioning myself about how he would handle this situation with Jerry.

"Alex, we need you downstairs now!" Jacob yelled though the packlink.

Instantly i went on full alert," what in the hell could have happened now," i thought as i eased out of the bed trying not to wake Jaden. As i got dressed i feared that what ever it was, it was not good news.

After i finished dressing I took one last look at Jaden who was still sound asleep and I thanked the goddess for such a blessing to have her in my life.

" Baby i promise that this will end today," I said as i kissed her softly on her lips and headed toward the door.

As soon as i opened the door, Jacob and Brian were waiting for me and from the looks on their face, i knew something fucked up had happened.

"What ever it is just tell me," I said not taking another step.

"Alex, its Aunt Jennifer and we need you to come to the meeting room," Jacob replied causing my heart to drop to my feet as he lead me downstairs.

As we walked toward the meeting room i could feel the fear and anger roll off both of them and it started pissing me off that they wont tell me what's going on. In my heart i feared that they were going to tell me that my mom was died and i didnt know how i would react and thank god Jaden is still asleep and wont see that side of me.

Entering the meeting room i find Jaden's parents with her mom in tears and the Alpha holding her and Jaden's uncles along with my cousins with Jack holding Kim as she cried. Instantly my guard went up and i rushed over to my cousin.

"What is going on?" I yelled making Kim jump and cry harder.

"Alex, I need you to brace yourself because what your about to see is very bad," Brian said looking me in my eyes before looking down at the floor.

Hearing him say that, caused my wolf to stand guard and growl and as i tried to control him i looked around the room for answers.

"Alex my guards found this on our borders with your name on it," Alpha Griffin said handing me a large white envelope.

Looking around the room, i know that it was from my uncle and looking down as i opened the envelope my heart started to race as i looked inside and pulled out something that look like pictures. Droping the envelope i looked at pictures and my wolf went crazy. It was a picture of my mom in her bra and panties tied to a chair with her face busied up and a busted lip with one of her eyes swollen shut and blood everywhere.

As i looked at her face i felt like i couldnt breath and my tears started to blur my vision as i looked down at her body and saw that they had wiped her because she had deep lash marks and brusies all over her body. Not able to take anymore shit, i release a howl from deep in my soul and let my wolf take over and before i knew what had happened i had transformed and jump out the window.

"These motherfuckers are dead, Everyone meet me at our meeting point. Im going to kill this asshole now" I yelled though the packlink.

"I dont care what it takes these assholes was going to pay for hurting my family even if it kills me," i thought to myself as i ran though the forest with great speed.

All i can think about is the look of fear in my mom's eyes and the torture she had went though. Then the asshole had the fucking nerve to send me a damn picture.

"Jerry, you want a damn war, well here we come," I thought as i could hear my pack getting close.

So do think Alex will be able to save his mom or is she already dead. Tell me what you think and dont forget to comment and vote.

Leanora