Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Seven

Sorry for taking so long to upload, but here’s Chapter Seven 

Alpha I Need You - Chapter Seven

Jaden POV:

This day is getting crazier and crazier by the minute. When I went to school today I was planning to go to college, and start a life away from here, then I find out my mate is the sexy new alpha that moved to town. My ex-boyfriend is tripping and starting trouble, now both of my best friends have found their mates in the same pack. At first I was so confused about Alex, and this whole mate thing but, being near him and talking to him I feel safe and loved. How can that be? I thought just as the bell rung to go home.

"Jaden, are you ready to go or are you going to keep daydreaming about that fine mate of yours?" Jasmine asked as she stood up followed by Keisha.

"Like you can talk, I saw you both doing the same thing, with big ass smiles on your faces," I said as they bother blushed as I lead us out of the class headed to our lockers.

"Look don't pull me into your mess, and for your information I was think about Jacob, and I can't believe how much we have in common," Keisha said as she put her bag in her locker.

"I can't wait till tonight so I can get to know mine, do either of you his name?" Jasmine asked as we walked down the hall toward the front door to meet Travis.

"I think Jacob said his name was Brian, and he's like third in command, with Jacob being the beta," Keisha said as we pushed through the doors and as soon as we walked outside I spotted Alex leaning against a pretty black dodge charger and he was looking at me. My heartbeat was drumming away as the intensity in eyes drew me to him.

“I guess they are waiting for us, and look at that damn car," Jasmine said as we neared them.

I had to agree with her, I seemed as if they were watching the door for us because only our mate were looking in our direction, then I'm jerked away from my friend, and when I look up it Jason.

"Jason what the hell do you want?" I yelled jerking my arm from him and looking him in the eyes as we stood toe to toe and in the background I could hear growling and someone struggling. When I look to see what was going on I saw Alex being held back by his pack and mine.

"You have two seconds before he breaks free and rips your head off," I stated as my anger started to increase, because till today Jason hadn't said one word to me in months, but now that the new guy is here he wants to play games.

"Why you all up in his face when you love me," he replied as he touched my face, causing me to knock his hand away and push him out of my face.

"Jason I don't know what the fuck you are doing, but leave me the fuck along," I yelled as Alex walked up behind me, and he caused me to instantly calm down.

"Jaden you know your only trying to make me jealous," Jason said looking at Alex who was about to step up to him but I grabbed his arm.

"No Alex, I got this. First of all Jason I never loved you, secondly I would rather dry hump a tree before getting back with your dumb ass," I said as I grabbed Alex hand and started to walk away while enjoying the tingling going up my arm from us touching.

"I'm not done with you bitch," Jason yelled as he grabbed my arm again, but this time my wolf took over and before I knew it she had punched Jason in the jaw and he fell back on someone's red car.

"If you ever touch me again I will fuck you up,” I yelled as I took control again and I felt Alex grab my hand, and pull me behind him, when we heard Jason growl as he stood back up and  start to shake.

Before I even knew what was going on Alex had Jason by his throat and slammed him back on the car, “You must be the dumbest son of a bitch in the world, because I seem to remember telling you if you ever hurt my mate I would kill you.”

As I watched Alex I saw his eye turn pitch black and his claws grew longer, as his breathing became labored. Taking a look around us I saw both of our packs standing there watching and everyone started looking at me as if I could stop him, and I knew I had to try because I didn’t want him to do something he would regret, but deep down I felt Jason deserved everything he’s getting.

“Alex please stop, I know he deserves it but he’s not worth it,” I said as I put my hand on his arm causing him to look at me, making me jump back when I saw that his wolf was in control.

“Alex please listen to me, I’m fine. He didn’t hurt me and he won’t bother me again right Jason?” I asked looking at Jason then back at Alex as he growled at Jason when he looked at me and slammed his head against the car again.

“Yes I will leave her alone,” Jason gasped just as Alex tightened his grip on him.

“See Alex, he’s going to leave us alone,” I said as I walked up to him and put my hand on his chest and kissed him and he instantly released Jason and closed me in his arms and kissed me back. When he kissed me back it was like he was breathing life back into my body, and I just couldn’t get enough as I tightened my arms around his neck and we both growled. Then we heard someone clear their throat, causing us to pull apart and look to our left to see our packs smiling at us, making us growl in annoyance

“Jaden, I think you finally got his attention,” Jasmine joked making me blush and put my head on Alex’s chest and he tightened his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

.

“Very funny Jas, keep on and I will tell Brian how you got your first hickey,” I joked then I saw Brian look at her with a smile on his face as everyone started laughing.

“Alright guys we better get going if we are going to be ready for the bonfire,” Keisha said with her arm around Jacob.

Then feeling sensing movement next to us, we all looked at Jason as he stood up causing Alex and our packs to growl as his friends decided to show up. “Jason just leave if you don’t want to get hurt,” Travis said stepping up to him.

“This is far from over,” Jason replied before walking off with his friends following him.

“I don’t like that dude, something isn’t right with him,” Jacob said wrapping an arm around Keisha.

“I know, I was thinking the same thing,” Jack said as he stood by Travis. Then they looked at each other, and I must seeing things because when they looked at each other it was with so much love, then seconds later it was like I had imagined it. I need to find out what’s going on there.

“Alright, I need to be getting home, I will see you later Alex,” I said looking up at him as he looked at me with such love and emotion in his eye, my breath was caught in my throat.

“Alright, baby be safe and please stay away from Jason,” he replied before he kissed me softly on the lips, making my wolf go crazy.

“Alright lovebirds, let’s go,” Jasmine said as she grabbed my arm and pulled me to Keisha’s car causing Alex to growl.

“See you later,” I shouted before I was pushed into the car as Travis, Keisha and Jasmine got in the car while laughing at me.

When I looked at Alex he was looking at me smiling before getting into his car. That man is to fine for his own good, and I can’t wait to see him tonight. Then I looked at my brother and remembered I needed to ask him.

“Travis is there something you want to tell me?” I asked in our mind link causing him to look at me with such a sad look I wanted to pull him into my arms and hold him.

“Jaden, I was going to tell you later, but I guess I can do it now. I’m gay and I found my mate.”

Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote, comment and become a fan.