Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter One

Hello, this is my first story on Wattpad and i want you guys to to vote and tell me what you think.

Alpha Of My Dreams

Chapter One

Jaden POV:

Let me start by tell you a little bit about myself.  My name is Jaden Griffin and I’m your average teenager if you call being a werewolf as being average.  I’m 17 standing at 5ft 8in tall and with Hersey chocolate skin with black naturally curly hair that flows to the middle of my back.  I know some of you think just because I’m a werewolf that I should have this perfect body, if you ask me I have an alright body. Now I do have the coke bottle body with a little extra in the butt and breast area, but that cool with me. Now did I mention that my dad James Griffin is the Alpha of our pack, the Redstone Pack, and that also makes my mom Ava Griffin the Alpha Female. Now as many of you may have guess I’m a daddy’s girl, but I still love my mom. I also have two big headed brothers named Travis, who’s my twin and Keith who just turned 18 and is soon to be the next alpha when my dad steps down.

“Jaden get your butt down here this minute or you will be late for school,” yelled my mom.

“Ok, mom,” I shout back.

Now normally I would be dragging, because I’m just not a morning person, but today is special. My brother Travis and I are starting our senior year, plus I can’t wait to see the new pack that has just moved in the next town, but they will be going to our school since its considered neutral territory. From what I have heard they have some fine guys with buff bodies. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m still a virgin and I plan to stay that way till I meet my mate, but there’s nothing wrong with looking.

After taking a quick shower and dressing in my black baby phat capris with my purple baby phat tub top, then adding my purple wedge heels with my silver hoop earring and silver bangles to finish my look. Looking at my watch, I had two minutes before my mom comes into my room and has a hissy fit and it was too early for that. So after adding a little purple eye shadow and lip gloss I rushed downstairs to see my family in the dining room eating breakfast.

“Good morning, everybody,” I greeted as I sat down and my mom placed a plate in front of me with bacon, eggs, and toast on it before she took her seat.

“Good morning baby,” my dad replied while reading his paper and my mom just smiles. As usual my brothers are feeding their face too much to speak so they just nod and keep eating.

Just as I was about to take my first bite of my eggs, we heard a car horn.

“There goes my breakfast,” I grumbled as I grab my bacon. It had to be my best friend Keisha Avery coming to pick up my brother and I for school. Keisha and I have been friends since kindergarten and her dad, Eric is our pack’s Beta. Grabbing our stuff, we run out the front door to see Keisha bobbing her head to her music.

“Hi girl,” I greeted after opening the passenger door and getting in the car.

“Hi Jaden and Travis, you’ll ready to start our senior year,” Keisha yelled smiling as she reversed out of our driveway.

“Girl you know I’m ready to graduate so I can go to college in New York,” I replied smiling as I looked out my window wondering will I find my mate before I head off to college. I have been dreaming about him since I was a little girl. I heard that your mate is your other half, the one person that will love you no matter what. Now don’t get me wrong, I have dated, but they never lasted long after the guy finds out he isn’t getting none of my sweetness.

“You mean so we can go to New York,” Keisha replied smiling. Me and Keisha both applied to Columbia University and got accepted.

“I better call New York and worn them about you two,” Travis joked from the back seat before putting on his headphone and listening to his iphone.

“hahaha, very funny,” Keisha said as she turned into the school parking lot.

After we parked, my brother jumped out of the car and headed toward his friends which are basketball jocks just like him which was surrounded by fake want a be cheerleaders. Now don’t get me wrong they do win cheerleading competitions, but their attitudes are what I don’t like.

“Girl, are you ready to see the new meat,” Keisha asked as we followed my brother out the car.

“Keisha, come on now, you know they are probably nothing but dogs just like the ones already here,” I said as we walk to the front of the school. I know I sound bitter but, after my last boyfriend, Jason Patterson cheated on me with Samantha Richards who happens to be the head cheerleader of the want-a-be’s, so I have just decided to wait till I meet my mate and avoid all the drama.

“You need to quit, you want to see what the Blue Moon Pack looks like just like all the others girls, plus I hear their Alpha is fine,” Keisha said as we walk into the front doors of Goldleaf High.

As we walk down to the crowded hallways to our lockers and as Keisha kept talking, I waved at friends from last year and also pack members when I smelt the most exquisite smell that was a mix of the woods and manliness. As I got to my locker, I found the source of hypnotizing smell standing across from my locker talking to his friends with his back to me and when he turned around and faced me, I froze and dropped all my books.

Guys please vote and let me know what you think. If i get 50 reads i will post the next chapter.