Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Eighteen

Here's chapter eighteen and i hope you like it. Also don't forget to go to my website at leanoramoore.net and become a member.

******************************************************************************

Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Eighteen

Jaden POV:

Walking back into my parents home, It seemed like everyone was still asleep, so me and Kim quietly walked up the stairs to my room. Just as we got to my bedroom door it swang open to reveal my parents, my brothers and my bestfriends and they all looked pissed.

"What's going on?" I asked, like i didn't already know.

"What's going on young lady is you disappeared for hours and didn't tell anyone where you were going in the middle of the night. Do you know how worried we all were," my mom said as she came forward and hugged me.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't sleep so i went for a walk and i ran in to Kim, who also couldn't sleep and then we came back here," I replied looking at Kim for assistance.

"We're so sorry, after everything that happened yesterday i just couldn't sleep either," Kim replied. Thank god she came up with something quick because Kevin was watching us like a hawk.

Just being in the same room with him is killing me. I just wanted to strangle his ass, for what he has planned for our family and my mate. Just as i was about to say something i felt a wavy of fear rush though my body causing me to fall to the ground. What the hell?

"Jaden, what's wrong?" My dad asked as he and Travis helped me off the ground and on to my bed.

"I don't know, I just felt scared all of a sudden," I replied then Alex came to mind.

"It's Alex," I yelled as i reached for my cellphone and called him as everyone circled around me.

"Alex, what's wrong," I asked as soon as he answered.

"Jaden, I'm so glad you called. I'm going out of my mind," Alex replied with worry and anger in his voice, somethings not right.

"Alex your scaring me, what's going on?" I asked as i stood up and walked over to Kim, who look to be focusing on something then i realized that she was talking tto someone in their pack though their link.

"Jaden someone took my mom just after you left. I dont know if it's jerry or your brother and jason's punk asses. I got to get her back, she all i have left," Alex replied as his tears consumed him. It hurt my heart to hear him in so much pain. When i looked up and saw Kevin looking at me my anger reached a new level and before i knew what i was doing i had Kevin up against the wall by his thoat and the phone fell out of my hand as i used both hands to hold him.

"What the fuck did you and Jason do?" I yelled as my insizers longated and my claws extended.

"Jaden, what is going on?" My dad asked as he stood beside me with worry on his face.

"Well, where to start, your son here and jason plan to kill you and Alex and take your packs plus kill Travis and make me marry Jason," I yelled as i tightened my hold on Travis's throat as he tried to speak and everyone else gasped.

"Jaden, were did you hear this?" my dad and mom asked at the same time.

"I heard then talking outside last night after everyone went to bed, so i went to warn Alex," I replied as i loosened my hold a little as he was starting to turn blue in the face.

"Now Jennifer has been taken and Alex doesn't know if his uncle or Kevin had something to do with it," I continued as my anger got the best of me and I tightened my grip on his throat once again making him gasp for air.

Then i felt a hand on my shoulder and i instandly relaxed. Looking behind me, Alex was behind me. How the hell he get here so fast? Needing to hold him, I dropped Kevin on the floor and went into Alex's loving arms.

"Baby, are you alright?" Alex asked as he pulled back and looked into my eyes. At that moment i could see the sadness and stress in his eyes and i was determined to get to the bottom of this mess right now.

"I'm fine, i was questioning my dear brother here and telling my family about his plot to kill you and dad," I replied as we turned to face Kevin.

At that moment my Uncle Ken, my dad's oldest brother walked into the room followed by my dad's twin brother Jimmy and my dad's beta Thomas. I had forgot my uncles were coming today.

"Alright, what have we just walked into?" Ken asked as they saw Travis holding Kevin. Then as i look around i saw Jake, Brian, and Jacob had come with Alex and were standing by their mates. And Kim's mate was holding her as she was crying.

"Ken, let's take this downstairs to the meeting room. Thomas, i want you and two others to bring Jason to the meeting room now," My dad stated as he looked at Kevin and if i wasn't ready to kill him myself i would have felt sorry for him.

"Alright lets go," Ken replied as he finally looked at me and saw me holding Alex's hand and wiggled his eye brows at me.

As we all followed my dad and Travis as they pulled Kevin downstairs, we ran into Thomas and two guys dragging Jason toward us. We all walked into the room and everyone took a seat on the sofas and wingback chairs that circled the room. While the two guard held Kevin and Jason.

"Alright, will someone please tell us what's going on?" Jimmy asked as he sat on the edge of his seat followed by Uncle Ken.

"First let's make the introductions, Alex Alpha of the Blue Moon Pack and Jaden's mate, this is my older brother Ken Alpha of the Moonshine Pack and this is my twin brother Jimmy Alpha of the Greywolf Pack," My dad stated as he sat down next to my mom on the sofa.

"Why is Kevin being held like a criminal?" Ken asked.

"Well it seems as if my son here plans to kill me, Alex, Travis and im guessing Ava too, to get our packs and make Jaden marry Jason," My dad stated.

"Kevin, what in the hell posessed you to think you could get away with this? Plus the pack was going to be your anyway," Uncle Ken yelled making me jump a little.

"I wanted it now, plus i knew that dad didn't think i should be alpha of our pack and the next in line is Jaden and if i married her to Jason that would take care of that. As for Travis, it embarrassing to have a gay brother much less and alpha so I decided to take him out so i would be the only person left," Kevin stated.

"Kevin, what i want to know is where is Jennifer?" I yelled jumping up and smacked his face.

"Jaden i dont know what's going but i didn't have anything to do with this," Jason stated and i had almost forgot he was even there.

"Jason shut the fuck up, i heard you and my brother ploting this morning," I said as smacked his face also.

"We didn't have anything to do with his mother being taken," Kevin replied drawing my eyes back to him.

"So that means Jerry has her," Alex stated sitting back down on the sofa.

"Baby we will get her back," i said as i walked over to him and hugged him.

"Thomas, take these two down to the integragation room and lock them up with twenty four hour guards of my men cause we dont know who else in your pack is working with them and I'm sure my brother will deal with them later," my Uncle Ken said as he narrowed his eyes at the two fools as the guards and Thomas grabbed them and started toward the door. As i looked around the room I could see that my family was suffering badly from this betrayal of my brother and Alex's family was worried about Jennifer being with Jerry.

"Alright, how are we going to get Jennifer back?" I stated as i stood up and looked around the room cause right now is not the time to have a pity party.

With one problem dealt with, will they be able to save Jennifer or is she already dead and part of a trap to kill Alex? Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote and also become a fan on wattpad and my website at leanoramoore.net.

Leanora